🌙Harry Holland Imagines🌙{lm...

By C1assywritez

A book of harry holland imagines and maybe other like Tom, Harrison, Sam. Yeah. Enjoy. It. And no I don't do... More

Harry holland ~ The night of the premiere
Harry holland~Time of the month
Harry holland ~ The bitch
Harry holland ~ The makeup means nothing
Harry holland ~ The one forever
Harry holland ~ The restart
Harry holland ~ The drunk
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 1
Harry holland ~ The second choice
Sam holland ~ The hoddie
Peter parker ~ The street racer
Harry holland ~ The New kid in school (requested by jae_Vale2105)
Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 2
Sam Holland ~ The jealous
Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner
Tom holland ~ The interview pt. 1
Harry holland ~ The sick delight
Harrison Osterfield ~ The brothers best friend//Pt. 1/2
Harrison Osterfield ~ The Brothers Best Friend//Pt.2/2
Paddy Holland ~ The Gym Hero
Tom Holland ~ The One that Misses you
Peter Parker ~ The one with the super powers
Harry Holland ~ The waiter
How to request
Update please
Paddy Holland ~ Friends? (Requested) part. 1/2
Harry Holland ~ Reunited (requested)
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?!(Requested) pt. 1/2
Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?! (Requested) pt.2/2
Harry Holland ~ Quarantine tingz (reauested)
Be shook
Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...
Paddy Holland ~ Player
Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2
Paddy Lovers?

Harry Holland ~ No rest (requested)

2.8K 42 11
By C1assywritez

(A/n: this one was requested by @heyitsvicki 💕💕 also thank you guys for 60k 🤩 It's seriously awesome, you guys are awesome. Anyway, I'm thinking of changing the cover of this book. And on a completely unrelated note, there's a link in my bio on insta (classy.lintz) on ways to help support the blm movement. Love y'all and stay safe <3 it's time to make a change and demand justice!)

Warning: trigger warnings(panic attack!)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Harry had been gone a while helping his brother Tom in the making of Spiderman far from home. Working endlessly until the sun went down, only to wake up to another wave of work.

His schedule was flooded with work, and as much as Harry enjoyed capturing some captivating shots and assisting Tom, there were days where he wished he could go home to you.

Some days the load was unbearable, draining his mood. So much that he began to lose sleep and often would hallucinate late at night. And when Harry didn't get the proper rest he deserved, all hell broke lose. At least for Tom that was.

Tom would often find himself being snapped at by his little brother, having Harry make bitter comments or starting a small argument. However, he understood where Harry was coming from.

He knew it wasn't good for him that he was so far away from you, and never got any time to himself, or online chats with you. He noticed the miserable and painful toll it took on Harry. And he didn't enjoy watching his brothers comfortable happiness wither away.

Tom would do his best to try and help, but nothing seemed to work. The only thing that would save Harry now is you. Vicki.

The thought of taking a break and going home came across Harry's mind all the time these days, even for Tom. But he knew that the work needed to be done. And he wouldn't do it, who would. Don't answer that.

Today was another day of work, only this time Tom had a little surprise for Harry.

While Harry was busy running Aarons, Tom had been waiting at the airport for his future sister in law (that's what he referred to you as).

"Tom where are you?!" Harry spoke frantically through the phone.

"I'm Um... I'm at a store" Tom replied quickly to draw away any suspicion. Little did he know that sounded even more mysterious than he anticipated.

"Oh really? What store" Harry rolled his eyes.

It just wasn't the day for Harry, since he had been swamped with things to do that involved costume, photos, coffee, and set material. While holding the phone to his cheek he was ordering a pair of glasses for Peter Parker's look. Because of a pair of glasses that Tom broke during a scene.

"I'm at Walmart-" Tom replies sounding almost unsure of himself. Harry could obviously tell something was up.

"What are you doing there?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Buying food, I figured it would be better that I went so you wouldn't have to" Tom said saving himself.

"Riiiight okay then, I'm hanging up now" Harry spoke. He was weirded out by Toms sudden decision to 'help out'.

"Ok"

After that Harry ended the call and went back to his online shopping. While Tom continued to stand at the terminal waiting for your arrival.

When he saw you getting off the plane he immediately smiled, knowing just how happy Harry was going to be when he saw you. And because he had a whole night planned out for you guys.

First he'd let you settle on for where you would be staying a few days with Harry, before you had to go back to England. Then he'd take you both out for lunch, this was mostly so Tom could apologize to Harry for putting such a work load on him. Then the rest of time was in Harry's hands. All though he'd give his brother a few options since he doesn't know you're here yet.

You excitedly jogged over to your best friend Tom and gave him a big hug. He enveloped you in his arms and you both held each other for a long time.

Finally you decided to pull away, wondering where your boyfriend was.

"Sooooo wheres Harry?" You asked looking around the place, eager to find your cute curly haired man. Who couldn't be seen, since he was back in Toms trailer.

"He doesn't actually know you're here...." Tom replied with a mysterious grin on his face.

"Why..?" You asked again in confusion this time. Had he only flown you out here as a joke or something? Or was there something more serious going on that you didn't know about? And why the hell was Tom smiling like that!?

"Oh because it's a surprise!" He exclaimed with a bigger smile on his face.

You let out a sigh of relief.

"Holy shit Tom don't scare me like that!" You punched his shoulder, rather aggressively.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited. I can't wait for you guys to finally be reunited! And maybe I'll get some nieces and nephews in the process" Tom gave you a wink. You on the other hand rolled your eyes at Tom, while blushing madly.

"Mmmm I don't know about that one so soon" you chuckled.

Tom shrugged, and painted a frown on his lips.

"It was worth a try"

Tom breathed heavily.

After figuring you had been standing there long enough, you wanted to go see your boyfriend. So you and Tom began walking out of the airport, and back to set.

***

Finally you made it back to set with Tom, being questioned immediately by the crew. All of them wondering what the hell was a random girl doing here. Tom had to explain the situation of course.

"So first we're doing lunch after you get settled, then Harry and you can go off and do whatever. I need to make sure he knows I care about his mental health too." Tom explained as he lead you to his trailer. You nodded along as he kept talking. You didn't mind a good lunch with him and Harry, you were just happy to see Harry.

Tom waiter a few minutes before knocking at the door. Slowly killing you inside with anticipation.

"Oh hurry up Tom" you spoke becoming seriously impatient.

"Hey! I can take as long as I want" he defended himself.

"Tom"

"Ok I'm knocking! Sheesh!" Toms eyes widened at you as he kept his guard up. Suddenly he opened to door and shut it in your face before you could even follow him inside.

I'm gonna run this boy over with my car one day I swear! You thought to yourself, unimpressed with his actions.

"HARRRRRY" you heard Toms loud voice inside. Then you heard a familiar shriek, coming from Harry, causing you to giggle a little.

"COME OUTSIDE I HAVE ANOTHER THING FOR YOU TO DO" Toms voice boomed passed the door and into your ears again. You could just feel how tense Harry was, even from outside.

"Are you kidding me." Harry replied.

"YES NOW HURRY UP BIATCH" Tom shouted again and swung the door open again. You jumped back a little, not expecting that at all.

"Fuck off Tom!" Harry groaned.

Tom jumped off the steps with a goofy grin, waiting for his brother to notice you. Tom felt so smart with what he did, bringing you here.

Just before Harry stepped out of the trailer his eyes landed upon your figure. At first he had no words and wondered if this was real. He even pinched himself to make sure, eyeing you up and down hoping you were real and he wasn't hallucinating like he had been.

Yeah... let's just say there were a few long nights of stress on the road for him.

Suddenly his shocked expression turned into a soft smile. Harry was uncontrollably smiling and giggling at the same time.

You were also smiling happily. Finally you got to spend time with him and lay next to him at night.

And Tom was just recording the whole thing. Not a surprise to either of you.

Harry ran down to where you were standing and pulled you in for a long hug. Keeping his strong arms wrapped around your waist. Really pulling you in with his safety and warmth.

***

It was after the long and entertaining afternoon that the unexpected happened. After Tom had bought you and his brother a meal, after you and Harry went and did some shopping, and after you and Harry played mini golf that ended in him winning and your losing.

You and Harry had gone back to set, and relaxed in his and Toms trailer after a good day. While Tom was off filming, it was just you and the curly haired boy.

It was just the two of you, sitting on the couch and watching a movie.

Half way in, Harry started thinking about how much he really missed you, and was glad that you were in his presence. So glad he turned his head so that it was facing you, and planted a long and lingering kiss on your lips. This took you by surprise at first, as you were very into the movie. But quickly settled a few moments into the kiss.
Both your lips were moving in perfect sync.

Until Harry decided to explore the rest of your face, leaving tiny kisses all over it. Whispering sweet things as he did this.

"I missed you.." he spoke, resting his chin on your shoulder. You smiled and ran your fingers through his curly hair, missing him as well.

"I missed you too" you whispered to him.

However throughout the day you couldn't help but realize there was a little bit of tension with Harry. As if there was something a little bit unsettling about him. It was a change in his mood. Perhaps it was work related? You thought.

You just knew there was something off with him. He looked awful, like he hadn't gotten any sleep or something.

Well whatever it was, you'd sworn to help him get through it.

"Baby are you okay?" You asked the nervous boy next to you. Harry didn't want to answer the question because he didn't want to worry you. He wanted to keep the things he was worrying about all day to himself.

"I'm fine" he cooed. Suddenly he looked at you more concerning this time. He furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips, wondering where the question even came from.

His reaction was what worried you. He was trying to hide it, and you knew it too.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know... you just seem tense. I'm sorry if I over stepped with the question, I'm just worried about you that's all." He shrugged. You just couldn't shake the feeling that he was struggling emotionally. And it didn't help that Tom had felt the same way when he told you to come over on the phone.

"Aw I'm alright love" Harry painted a small smile. Feeling content knowing that his girlfriend really did care about him. But he didn't want to trouble Vicki or scare Vicki.

"Ok..." she shrugged unsure if she should keep grilling him or not.

Holding a small smile on his face, Harry got up and went over to the washroom.

"I'll be right back" he chuckled. Now feeling all the water he drank earlier.

~

After doing his business in the bathroom, Harry washed off his hands of course. Then... he just stood there in front of the mirror. At first he almost hadn't recognized himself due to his horrifying appearance.

Dark circles under his beautiful brown eyes, due to the lack of sleep. Much paler skin from having a slight cold, from being on the cold set. And also or visible wrinkles from all the stress.

Harry started feeling awful for letting himself get so bad. He had hoped you hadn't noticed, but failed.

But the longer he looked the in the mirror the more he started thinking about work. The more he started stressing. And soon that stress turned into a panic.

Shit! She's going worry more if I stay here too long- Harry thought you himself. Trying to calm himself down.

Suddenly it was like he had lost control of his breathing, as it became heavier. It was alarming to him, since he had no idea how to regain his lost breath.

There was a pounding against his chest, like his heart was going to smash right out of his own body.

Losing clarity, he stumbled to the floor. Making every attempt to stop his first ever panic attack. But it was his first time experiencing this, he had no idea what to do.

His emotions became too much for him, as they swarmed his brain making it harder for him to think clearly. And now his breathing turned into wheezing, as he tried gasping for air.

The amount of heart aching pain he was in from his current state and stress, brought tears to his eyes. Causing an uncontrollable River.

In this very moment it was like his whole world was crashing down on him, and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Shit-" Harry cried, still struggling.

Suddenly the door swung open, accidentally slamming against the wall of the trailer next to the bathroom.

Crap- Harry cursed to himself, feeling ashamed that now his girlfriend was watching him break down. He felt even worse when he saw how startled she was.

"Oh my god harry!" She screamed in terror.

Vicki bent down to his level taking a closer look. Her soft gentle hands made there was to the sides of Harry's face. She carefully lifted his chin and looked into his chocolate eyes. She intended to analyze his emotions.

"I- I'm o-okay" Harry breathes out heavily. His sad and tired eyes gazed back at his girlfriends y/e/c ones, sending a clear message that he wasn't okay.

"No you're not! Here, take a deep breath" she instructed.

Harry tried breathing to the pace of Vickis. Still struggling to regain some clarity.

"Try and think happy thoughts"  she spoke again, seeing the breathing technique wasn't helping him. Harry did what he was told, only he couldn't think straight. The heavy inhales and exhales distracted him, only making it worse.

"I- c-ant" he replied, crying even harder.

It was hard for you to watch Harry falling apart like this. He is so important to you that all you wanted to do right now was take away every bit of pain he was feeling right now. Seeing him cry, made you want to cry with him. It was heartbreaking.

"Ok- try and list off five things in this room and point them out." Vicki spoke again. It was the last thing she could think of that might help Harry.

"Umm o-kay"

Harry looked around,

"The sink" he pointed.

"Okay that's one! Keep going" she replied becoming slightly more relieved.

"The toilet-, toothbrush"

"Good two more.." you lowered your tone of voice, making it more soft and relaxed.

"Curtain- and.. door" Harry spoke. This time he felt calmer, and his breathing became lighter, trying to go back to its normal pattern.

Vicki then enveloped Harry in her arms, holding onto him tightly. She then planted a gentle kiss on his forehead, relieved that her tips actually helped.

"Thank you" Harry whispered "I love you".

You felt his tears soaking into your shirt, but you didn't care. All you cared about was that he was okay.

"I love you too Harry" You whispered back "but please, I need you to tell me what's going on." You latched onto him even tighter.

"It's just work and- not being able to see you- and maybe Tom a little- I-"

Harry struggle to explain while trying to stay calm.

"It's going to be okay, you know you can call me whenever you're feeling down. Right?" You replied. You felt a slight hinge of guilt in your stomach. Not knowing that Harry was feeling so anxious and stressed.

"I know... I'm sorry, I just didn't want to worry you" Harry replied, equally as guilty.

"Don't be sorry! And don't worry about bothering me because you never will okay. I'd stay up all night  just listening to you venting and ranting, and talking about your day. As long as it helps. Plus I love you, and I love listening to you."

Harry took a moment to admire the girl in front of him, wondering how he got so lucky with someone like you.

"I don't deserve you" he chuckled weakly while forcing a small smile.

"Of course you do, it's me who doesn't deserve you" you shrugged.

"Wrong"

"No-"

Harry laughed a little, enjoying your presence. He then leaned in to place a long lasting kiss on your lips again. Feeling safer and happier with you on the room with him.

"You're so cute stop" Harry spoke.

"He-"

Harry closed the gap again with his lips. Only wanting the moment to last longer. 

"Here let's get you off the ground" you pulled away, and extended your hand to him. Harry took it, and you pulled him up from below.

"Sleep or movie?" You asked.

"More of this" Harry put his lips back on yours again.

"Ok, I'm good with that too"

"Did I mention I love you" Harry said again, now looking directly at you.

You rolled your eyes and smiled,

"Did I mention I love you too?"

"Did I mention this is weird! Harry, Vicki, our of my bathroom I need to take a shit!" Tom shouted sarcastically, and nudged the two of you out of the room.

You both flipped Tom off and went back into the main room.

"Movie?" You asked.

"Yes, as long as you stay longer"

"Of course I would. For you."

(A/n: eewww this is so trashy I'm so sorry 😂😖🥴 I tried making this as not cringy as possible. And sorry for the lack of positing lately, I just finished school and had a huge writers block.)

-Classy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 541 27
A novel with Tom Holland, humor and drama! Hope you enjoy❤️
2.8K 91 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
371K 5.8K 94
y'all im so sorry but i cannot write anymore so this was discontinued,, a lot of people have been asking if i could re-upload these so here it is tit...
55.7K 548 67
This is a book of random images about the Holland brothers and Harrison Osterfield. There's fluff, smut and all of the above. Peter Parker/Spider-Man...