Summer At The Burrow - Ron We...

By twasallyellow

who doesn't love a good ol' slow burn & pining fan fic? . After your 6th year at Hogwarts, the Weasley family... More

1. The Journey to The Burrow
2. Hidden Letters
3. Ron's Return
4. Nighttime Conversations
5. A Morning Surprise
6. The Quidditch Match
7. Girl Talk
8. Aphrodite's Push
9. Mistakes and Love Potions
10. You Would Be Fine
11. Spell It Out
12. Long Overdue
13. Always Want You
14. A Magical End and a New Beginning
15. Acknowledgments
16. Sequel Announcement

Author's Note

177K 1.9K 2.1K
By twasallyellow

Hi readers!

Before anything else I want to start off by saying thank you so much for reading my story! I appreciate it so much.

Secondly, you should know (and I'm sure lots of you already do) that I do not own any of the characters or settings within this fic. All of this is based off of the amazing Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. This is just my small version of a story within the entire Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Also, please know that in no way does this fic follow the storyline of the actual books. It's just something light hearted so the events that happen during the Half Blood Prince (such as the burning of the Burrow) don't occur in this story. I wanted the characters in this to be between 17-18 so I chose the summer after sixth year for the timeline :)

And with that, I want to thank you again and I really hope you enjoy this fic! Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts and suggestions <3

p.s: this fic can also be found on my tumblr @wwitbeyondmeasure :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.3K 10
The story of how I realised my love for the one person I couldn't have - my best friend. Set around sixth year at Hogwarts and the Burrow. Lots of fl...
163K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
667 21 14
The second year of Hogwarts is afoot for Thomas Jacobs. The first year went quite well if he did so so himself, besides for the fact that he almost d...
17.7K 751 62
Things that Audra cares about: Fred. George. Her potions. Her dog. Her two other best friends, Clary and Emmeline, who are completely in love wit...