A Difficult Love Story (Jschl...

By agnesssimp

Meet (Y/N), she's a new Twitch streamer who quickly is loved by thousands. While playing a certain game calle... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9

Ch. 5

6K 171 255
By agnesssimp

I decide I'm going to do a hardcore Minecraft play because my chat has been asking me to do one.

"So, for the last part I'll be doing a Minecraft hardcore game. But, since I'm still new I'm pretty sure I'm going to die right away. So this is a 'If I die the stream ends' type of thing." I talk to the camera, I have low energy today and I think people can sense it so I'm hoping I die quick.

I see a discord call coming through, Jschlatt's name pops through. I answer and hear nothing on his end of the line.

"(Y/n)" his mic echoes through really loud, scaring me.

"Fuck off" I smile, I make my character break a tree.

"I figured your stream needed help, you are absolutely bombing today, (y/n)." I roll my eyes at his comment, even though I know he's right.

"(Y/n), do you know what I'm going to do, I'm going to give you advise." I sigh and look at the camera, with my eyebrows raised as if I'm interested.

"(Y/n)-"

"Stop, stop, stop saying my name in every sentence."

"What do you mean, (y/n)" I breathe out through my nose hard, to show my annoyance. He really doesn't know when to stop.

"As I was saying, (y/n). Instead of ending the stream when you die you should get money off of these fools and do a list on what your price is to do something in this game." oh, that's not a bad idea, and I do really need money for Twitch Con.

"Chat he just called you fools... but how does that sound." They seemed pleased with the idea with some saying I should just end the stream.

While playing and dying multiple times, Carson, Travis, Cooper and Charlie come in the call too. we all decide to try to beat the Enderdragon but obviously it all goes wrong with the amount of money coming in.

As I die once again, due to me falling into lava, Schlatt starts laughing. "Oh my god! You've ruined this for all of us! We were so close." The guys start laughing.

Then Travis speaks up, "This whole stream you've been calling her out, I thought you said she was hot." He giggles.

Carson starts chuckling, "You have to understand Schlatt is the opposite of a simp, he will make fun of a girl instead of being nice to her." I start smiling at their conversation, I decide it's my cue to leave.

"Alright guys, I think my time has come. I should probably end my stream..." I begin to click towards exiting the game. Once the guys have said their goodbyes and I end my stream I get a message from Schlatt.

Jschlatt: I'm sorry about that, did it make you uncomfortable?

(YourUser): No, I just wasn't feeling it today.

Jschlatt: Oh okay, If you ever need to talk I'm here.

Who does he think he is? I'm not some charity case, I can deal with my feelings by myself.

(YourUser): Yeah, K.

Once I have sent the message I realized I fucked up. I have no idea why I'm feeling like the way that I am.

I delete the message

(YourUser): Yeah, thank you I think I'm just tired

I decide to sleep this low energy off, once I wake up I see my twitter is popping off. Once again it's the shippers. This time I enjoy scrolling through the ships, even though we're not a thing, it really does bring in people to the streams, so I don't mind.

I see something different but interesting too. I'm guessing this was after I logged out.

It was a clip of Carson saying "I hope you didn't make things weird, Travis."

The guys chuckled until Travis started speaking "I mean she already knew Schlatt thought she was hot. I just said it again"

Then Cooper chimes in, "I mean she is pretty cute, I like her laugh" The clip ends with Carson and Charlie calling Cooper a simp and Travis giggling.

I also notice two notifications from Jschlatt.

(Jschlatt): Okay

And then a few hours later.

(Jschlatt): Hey so, since Twitch Con is in a few days when do you think would be a good time to hang out? If you have time for it

(YourUser): Hey! I don't think I'm all that busy so any time is cool :)

(Jschlatt): Hey! Is your energy back up? We kind of lost you there.

Man, was my vibe really off for the whole stream?

(YourUser): Haha, Yeah it's back up! I'm back to normal, how did the rest of your guys' stream go once I left?

(Jschlatt): It was just the same. Men being men, men talk

(YourUser): ah yes, men playing Minecraft

(Jschlatt): well what else are we supposed to play? Certainly not Fortnite.

I roll my eyes at his comment, of course he would say that.

(YourUser): You callin me a kid?

(Jschlatt): Well. If. The. Shoe. Fits

I liked his message, as a subtle conversation ender.

I decide to stream, this time with way more energy than last time.

In the middle of the stream Travis and Cooper go on discord with me, which I don't mind but I haven't had a full conversation with them, so I might be awkward.

"Hey, guys!"

"Heyyyyyy, (y/n)" Travis says. I feel more comfortable because Travis gives me little brother vibes. So I don't feel intimidated.

"Hey" Cooper says

We decide on just sharing pictures through discord and trying to see what can make us laugh. I then get a video from one of the people watching and it's the clip of Cooper.

I snort and they ask me what I was shown.

"Oh, it was just the clip from yesterday. The one with Cooper..." I don't want to finish my sentence because I'm cringing at having to bring it up in front of him.

Travis starts giggling and then so does Cooper. "Yeah, forget I said anything." The stream gets quiet.

"Nah it's cool" I say trying to keep the conversation going.

"(Y/n), I have a question" Travis says breaking the silence.

"Yes, Travis?"

"What's your type" Travis said sounding curious.

"I like skater boys, yeah" I start laughing

I hear Travis gasp loudly and Cooper starts giggling. And I join in.

"No, no, I'm joking every one. I'm not looking for anything at the moment. I'm just chillin. I'm gonna be chillin for a long time too"

The rest of the stream goes good, with friends being friends and no more ship talk. Which is good for me, I was starting to get annoyed.

——————————

Ommmmgggggg thank you for 1k readssss!!!!! I'm sorry this took too long, tingz were coming and going, but I'm back mostly!! Also I've been thinking should i do other ppls POV?? But i feel like I'd be bad at that like idk.,, anyways hope y'all enjoy :)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
213K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80.1K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...