๐—ง๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆใ€Ž๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†...

By yzxzxa

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ "๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ" ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ... More

๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธHajimari ~ Start๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธZero๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธIchi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธYon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธGo๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธRoku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธHachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธKyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-yon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-go๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-roku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-nana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-hachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-kyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-ichi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธkonnichiwa๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-yon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-go๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-roku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-nana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-hachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-kyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-ichi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-yon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธowari ~ end๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธJuu-ichi๐ŸŒธ

852 49 10
By yzxzxa

KOHARU

Monday

It's Monday again, and I so hate Mondays. I don't feel like coming to school today, and I'm still remembering what Kei did last Saturday.

-///////-

Why did he even do that?

Did he have a fever or something when he did that?

Geez, I did not get enough sleep last night because of him.

It's 6 am right now, I just woke up and I'm on my way to make breakfast when my phone started ringing. Kou-nii's face lit up the whole screen as it continued ringing.

Aww Kou-nii~

I answered the call, "Moshi moshi, Kou-nii-"

"WHY AREN'T YOU TEXTING ME FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH?!" he yelled giving me quite a shock.

"A-Ah I forgot hehe, gomen Kou-nii" I made an excuse.

He's talking about how I message Tomo-nii once a week and he's probably jealous because I haven't sent him any messages. Hohohoho.

"Tsk! So! How've you been, Koharu?" He asked this time in a sweet and calm tone. He's really cute when he's like this.

"I'm fine Kou-nii, I've been doing great with my studies and I'm currently a manager for the boys volleyball club." I replied.

"Oh! Hinata is there right? What's he like?" He suddenly asked. As I expected, he's interested in Shoyo because of how tough their game last year was.

"Not telling you, you just have to wait for him"

"Tss, Kyojin" he teased.

"Oya oya, you're provoking me Chibi-nii?" at the other end of the line I can hear Tomo-nii's laugh when I said that.

"Shut up Haru! You too Tomo-nii!" He retorted, it's been a while since I last saw the two of them that's why his reaction is so much funnier that before.

"Kou-nii, are my socks still there?" holding back a laugh, I teased him again.

"YOU PUNK-" he started yelling again when I cut him off.

"I miss all of you, Kou-nii" the line suddenly went silent when I said that.

It wasn't long before Kou-nii replied with his Tsun Tsun attitude. "You can always come home anytime Haru. I-It's not like I-I miss you too or anything! Don't get the wrong idea!"

What a big Tsundere of a brother.

"Hahahaha! Thank you Kou-nii!"

"Oi Haru, you're not letting someone court you aren't you?" he asked suspiciously so I decided to tease him.

"Actually I am-"

"NO! YOU REJECT THAT GUY RIGHT NOW! YOU HEAR ME? HARU? ARE YOU LISTENING-"

"Byeeeeeeee" Then I ended the call. He must be so furious right now.

After talking to Kou-nii, I decided to take a bath. It was around 6:30 when I finished everything including making Mafuyu's and my lunchbox.

"Haru Haru, you're leaving already?" I turned to face Mafuyu who just woke up and is still rubbing her eyes.

"Nishinoya wants me to come to school early today, so I'm going on ahead. I've already prepared your bento, don't worry." I finished wearing my shoes when Mafuyu walked closer to me.

"Haru Haru, Mafuyu is not coming to school today" says Mafuyu and gave me her lunchbox which I prepared. "You go give this to Noya Noya, okay?"

"Oh sure. Is that today?" I asked and she nodded uneasily. It was an insensitive thing to do to ask any further so I left it at that and bid farewell.

"I'll see you later, ne Mafuyu?" she nodded and smiled. "Ittekimasu! (I'll be going!)"

"Haiiiii~, itterashai Haru Haru!"

A few people was already out on the street, most of them are Karasuno students and of course they give me that look in between amazement and dislike. It's an everyday thing so I tend to ignore their uncalled for comments completely.

After all, their opinions don't matter to me.

If Mafuyu, Yuu, Kei and the other members of the club likes me, then I couldn't care less about others.

Wait, why did Yuu even wanted me to come early?

I eventually let go of any guesses because it won't be fun if I got it right. I used a shortcut to Karasuno to avoid any more attention and also to reach school faster. In a few minutes I arrived, and again I'm the first student to get here.

"Ohayou gozaimasu jii-chan! (Good morning uncle!)" I greeted the school guard and bowed. He nodded as a response to me.

"You're quite early again Koharu-chan, is there anything special today? You look excited" Jii-chan asked as I walked inside the school grounds.

I suddenly became conscious.

O//__//O

Was I too obvious that I'm looking forward to seeing Yuu?

"Jii-chan yamenasai, hazukashii (Stop it uncle, it's embarrassing)" I mentally slapped myself and ran up to the room.

Geez, that was really really embarrassing!!

After I open the lights, I quickly headed to my seat at the back row and waited for Yuu to show up. I kept peering over the window for the last 15 minutes and finally I saw his small figure walking up to the side of building where I was.

"O. HA. YOU" He mouthed with a huge grin on his face. I waved back and smiled too. He motioned me to come down and to practice. I ran down the stairs, clearly excited to see him.

It was fun hanging out with Yuu last Saturday and since then, I think we've been closer to each other again. I reached the ground floor in a flash and I immediately ran to the gymnasium to find him.

"Oi Yuu? Are you there?" I heard my voiced echoing through the empty space in the gym. No one answered my call, so I started looking around.

"Yuu? If you're planning to scare me, you're clearly failing!"

I actually looked stupid yelling around the gymnasium so I decided to go to the clubroom to check. From afar, I can see the lights on so I ran faster to see him. As I was about to open the door I heard him talking to someone.

"Kiyoko-san, I like you."

My heart dropped, I didn't want to listen further but I couldn't move away from the door. It was like I was frozen.

What was she doing here? And so early in the morning? Well, not that I wanted to know.

From the start, I didn't care whether he likes someone or not. But now I'm witnessing him confessing you Shimizu-senpai, I guess I can get jealous when it comes to things like this.

She's so lucky.

"I'm sorry Nishinoya-"

"I know what you're going to say. You don't need to tell me. I just figured that maybe telling you about this will make me feel a lot better." I heard Yuu's voice.

"Thank you for telling me. I wish you luck Nishinoya, you'll find the one for you one day. Trust me" replied Shimizu-senpai.

That must sting for Noya.

The same as witnessing this stung me hard.

The door suddenly opened revealing Shimizu-senpai, in her casual clothes holding Tanaka's bag in her hand. She saw me surprised and bowed. I got flustered but I managed to bow before she was out of sight. Her footsteps receding down the stairs echoed, and at the same time it vanished, Yuu came out of the room, eyes on the ground.

"Kokuhaku ka.....? (You confessed, huh?)" His eyes widened and immediately looked at me. I gave him a smile and leaned over the low fence.

"You heard it?" Yuu asked.

"More or less" I shrugged. He leaned on the face beside me.

"I got rejected" he gloomily added and sat down the cold concrete. His face buried under between his knees.

Well I better cheer him up.

I thought to myself.

Suki dakara. (because I like him.)

"You were cool, you know?"

Yuu flinched at my comment and started looking up to me. His face somewhat lit up in disbelief when he heard me.

"Nani sore, ano kao?(What is that face?)" chuckling, I sat down next to him and looked at him. "It's not a joke to confess Yuu. You've been really brave to tell Shimizu-senpai your feelings"

"Are you for real?" He asked a bit teary eyed. Awwwww.

"Trust me, Yū" I flashed him a warm smile and he suddenly pulled in a hug, his arms slung over my shoulders.

He's hugging me!

O////O

Wait, I have to calm down.

Breathe in Haru. Breathe in!

"This sucks" he spoke, his voice muffled through my clothes.

Hearing his voice break again because of how frustrated and sad he's feeling, I really should set aside whatever its is I'm feeling for now.

Even if I'm not the one you have feelings for,at least let me be the one to comfort you when you're down. Was the one thought that lingered inside my head.

"You did a very good job, Yū."

I felt Yū's grip around me tighten, and so with every fiber of my huge being, I cuddled him closer to me.

He's right, this sucks.

e n d o f c h a p t e r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.7K 29
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—-๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
46.4K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
217K 6.8K 56
๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ใ€ ๐—œ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
40.5K 344 33
๐‘‡๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐พ๐ผ๐‘†๐ป๐ผ๐‘€๐ด ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€ | ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… โ†ณ "๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ'๐‘…๐ธ ๐น๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐พ๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐‘€๐ผ๐‘๐ธ, ๐‘Œ๐ด ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘Š ๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡? ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ถ๐ด๐‘ ๐ต๐ธ ๐ด๐‘ ๐ผ๐ท๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘†...