One Night To Forever (G!P)

By etherealpinks

Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ending

Chapter 8

24K 685 114
By etherealpinks

Jennie slurred from her sleep the next day when she felt warm lips sucking her shoulder. Still with her eyes closed she tried to avoid it, pulled the blankets up and covered herself with it, but the thick fabric slide down until she felt that warm lips kissing the tip of her brea$t now. She thought that it was just a dream, that she was with Lisa and she was being affectionate towards her so with a slight smile she reached for the owner of those lips and pulled her up to her lips that had been waiting to be claimed by her. Thinking that it was all still a dream she responded to the kiss while moaning in pleasure as her hands cupping and squeezing both of her full brea$ts. She cried out in pleasure when Lisa pinched her hard pebbled tip before her mouth went down and sucked on it in spite of her nightgown.

"Lisa..." she moaned still with her eyes closed.

Lisa stopped what she was doing and with a smirk on her face she looked at her pleasured sleeping face.

"Yes, Love?"  she ask in a playful manner.

"Lisa-ssi!" That's when Jennie realized that everything is real when she heard her voice. Lisa is really there, she was on her bed lying beside her while her hand was still cupping her brea$t and continued playing with it. "Ms. Lisa Manoban! Stop it!" with her face burning red she pushed her.

"Aw, Baby, do I have to? We both like it." She still didn't stop on what she was doing.

"No!" She quickly stood up from her bed, she used to cover her whole body with the blanket Lisa tossed away from her awhile ago and went far away from the bed, away from her.

Lalisa Manoban was still smirking and lied down her bed properly, she rest her head on both of her arms and stared at her.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you already went home last night? How did you get in? Why did you came back?" she ask series of questions.

But instead of answering one of her questions she went down from her bed and tried to straighten the crease on her gray t-shirt but stopped when she realized that she couldn't even managed to reduce the creases using her hands.

Jennie on the other side was starting to feel irritated with her behavior. She was really becoming hot headed every time Lisa prolonged her answer to her questions.

"Good morning to you, too, Honey." Finally, she spoke.

"Why are you here?"

"Nothing, I was just doing some experiment."

Her forehead creases. "Experiment?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to know what is the best way to remove morning sickness -- dry crackers or my lovemaking. And you know what? My theory is right. My kisses are better." She said conceitedly.

Jennie threw a pillow towards the grinning woman annoyingly. Then still with the blanket wrapped around her she went inside the bathroom.

But Lisa was not yet done annoying her.

Thankfully, she haven't removed her silk nightie yet because the bathroom's door, which she forgot to locked, suddenly open with Lisa's head peeping in. She maliciously roamed her eyes along her sexy body that the thin nightwear she had on couldn't hide. Lisa only closed the door when she was about to smack her face, however her loud and very annoying laugh echoed from her bedroom to the bathroom she was in.

"Better hurry up, Love!" she heard Lisa yelled out while her footsteps are getting farther away. "Your breakfast is ready!"

"Go to hell!" she yelled back.

While under the shower she was still annoyed. She was so mad, not to Lisa but to herself. She was so powerless to resist the woman. Just one kiss from her and she could feel herself melting. Instead of avoiding her advances she was giving it back to her with the same intensity.

Anyway, even before she was not able to fight her irresistible charms, but the situation now is different. She knew that Lisa was only trying to seduce her because she wanted them to get married, all for the sake of the baby she was carrying.

Given the chance that Lisa's presence was really different for her from the start, but she just couldn't imagine herself being married to her if she's just really after the sake of their baby.

But she can't deny that she's having fuzzy feelings with all the things she was doing for her. She even started to wonder why she's still single until now when she has all the characteristics she was looking for, if ever she planned to get married -- caring, thoughtful, with sense of humor, and most of all, gorgeous. It's just that her personality is very dominant and slightly conservative. But other than that, Lisa Manoban was perfect for her.

If only she has feelings for her.

Their situation is not normal even from the start. They don't even know each other that well but something had already happened between them, and now this and they are having a baby.

How will she know what she really feel for her?

"Where did these came from?" Jennie ask with a frown while staring at the bowl of oatmeal infront of her. There was a happy face drawn using chocolate syrup on top and below it was the word 'smile' written still with the use of syrup.

"I cooked it." Lisa bragged. She turn the chair around before sitting on it then rest her arms on top of it's backrest while holding a cup of coffee in her one hand.

"I know. Like I can even cook. What I'm trying to say is, where did you get these? I never put stocks of oatmeal and cereals in my pantry."

"You're absolutely right. Did you know that the only stuffs inside your fridge were leftover pizza, leftover pasta, stale milk and eggs that were about to hatched into cute little chicks? How do you survived without having foods?"

"As the saying goes, 'a person does not only live with foods." she defended herself. "So, where'd you get these? Is this even edible?"

Lisa couldn't stop the laugh that came out of her when she saw the reaction on her face. She looked disgusted or something with the food she prepared on the table. Jennie's hands were hidden underneath the table like she couldn't move even an inch to touch the spoon.

"Eat up, Jennie Kim. From now on, you have to get used to eating healthy breakfast--"

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Even with the foods that I will eat you're still the one who will decide?"

"--for the sake of the baby." Lisa continued like she didn't got interrupted by her. "Remember, you're eating for two now."

Jennie pouted even more from what she heard. Then held the spoon while biting her lower lip, took a deep breath and then she scooped a very small amount of oatmeal.

"Yuck!" her face turned sour when she had a taste of her breakfast. "I can't possibly eat this. My baby doesn't like it!"

"Very funny. Finished it up. And the bananas, too." She pointed the two bananas set on the table.

"I'm not a breakfast person."

"Yeah. You're a junk food person. Now, eat up." She commanded.

Jennie couldn't do anything more about it but to force herself to eat the foods she prepared. Lisa has a point, she has to eat for the sake of the baby.

"What about you?" she ask the woman who was calm while sipping her coffee. She choose not to react when she noticed that Lisa made a milk for her, instead of her usual coffee, because for sure they will just have a long argument about it.

"I've already eaten. Fried rice, scrambled egg and the leftover mackerel from last night." She was trying to make her feel envious.

Jennie angrily squinted her eyes at the woman, then headed towards the fridge to get herself a glass of water. But her eyes grew big when she saw what was inside it. Different kinds of green and leafy vegetables, skimmed milk according to the label on the carton, yogurt... Yogurt?

"What happened to my fridge?"

"Well, it was almost empty, so I bought supplies. Like it?" She ask really trying to pissed her then grin widely when she saw her annoyed and frowning face. "Did you know that you're having a deep line between your brows because you frown too often?"

"I don't care." she was trying so hard to fight her annoyance for her. "I did not give you permission to put these junks in here, and come to think of it, I remember saying last night that I don't want to see you ever again. So why are you here?"

Lisa stood up, and she took a glass of water for her and handed it to her before answering.

"Who's going to prepare your breakfast if I'm not here?"

"I've already told you that I can take care of myself."

"I know, Baby. Just humor me, okay? I like taking care of you."

As expected, Jennie shut her mouth out of embarrassment. Lisa was just taking care of her, should she be mad at her?

"Wait, how did you get in? I remember closing the door last night." she remember to ask while making sure her things were inside her bag.

She had already dressed up, put her make up on and was getting ready to go to work, and much to her dismay, she's going with Lisa. She will drive her to the office.

"I took your card key. It would've been pretty convenient if you had let me stay here with you." While talking she was making sure that the door of her unit was locked.

"You what?"

"You heard me. Let's stop arguing, Love. You might feel nauseated. Let's go, we don't want to be late." She took a hold of her hand and led her inside the elevator.

"By the way," she said before she could even ask. "we'll have to use my car. I've noticed yesterday that your car has an unusual sound while I was driving it, so I took the liberty of having it checked on the shop of my friend."

"It was perfectly fine when I was the one driving it."

"Studies show that some women couldn't noticed anything strange with their car until it's too late. We, the women who loves cars are more sensitive to the condition of our machineries."

"Oh, really? Is that true or it's just a ploy because you don't want me to drive my own car?" she was trying to caught her with her real intention.

Lisa stayed silent. With her jaw clenching she opened the passenger seat of her Lamborghini, after making sure that she was sitting properly she went to the driver side. She was even the one who put the seat belt of the woman beside her who froze and still with her mouth shut she started the car.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jennie ask with a doubt. The expression on Lisa's face was like she's angry.

"Please stop questioning my motives. I was just worrying about your sake. Yours and my baby's." She was looking straight ahead when she spoke.

"I'm sorry." Now she was slightly embarrassed. "I was not used to have someone worrying about me. I know it's not an excuse, but it's the truth."

"You should get use to it, because I don't have any plans of leaving you alone."

Jennie just shut her mouth. She didn't argue with her more because she knew that it's still going to be Lisa who has a say in it at the end of the day. Maybe she should really practice herself to get used to always having Lisa beside her.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Huh?" Lisa was slightly confused with her out of the blue question that Jennie threw at her.

"Well, if I am to tolerate your presence..." she frown with what she said, but she was not done yet. "I should know who you really are -- your age, your real name, what's your work, and the likes."

Lisa gave her a wicked smirk before answering.

"Does that mean you're agreeing with what I want? Lalisa Manoban is my real name. I'm twenty nine years old, a farmer and an architect. I designed Dad's house, and I manage the branch of our company in Jeju along with my half brother Chansung, and I also have my own citrus farm that I personally manage until recently."

"Until recently?"

"Yeah. My father is getting old, and we want to ease his workload, so Chansung and I have asked him to retire. That's one of the reasons why I'm here in Seoul. The other reason being you."

"Me?" she ask looking puzzled and even pointed herself.

"Yes, you baby. I couldn't get you out of my system. You were the first virgin I have ever made love with, aside from the fact that you were great, in and out of bed. You didn't leave my mind eversince that night. So I decided to find you."

"Are you saying that you're in love with me?" she ask frankly.

Lisa didn't answer immediately. She put all of her attention on her driving while thinking of what to say.

"I have never been in love before, so I don't have any idea if it's what I am feeling. Maybe... I don't know." She answer messily. "What I'm sure of is that you're the only woman who has ever made me feel this way, and you're the only one whom I know I can probably spend a lifetime with."

Her cheeks were blushing red that she bowed her head. Praying silently that what she said were all true, that she wasn't lying so she can finally make her do what she wants.

"Any more questions?"

Jennie shook her head,  she still couldn't bring herself to meet her gaze because she might read the truth from it. And it also feels like her tongue went numb because of what she said. It was like her knees trembled and she lost her energy.

"My turn to ask. Why did you come with me that night?"

It's now Jennie's turn to become silent. Thinking about on how to answer her sensitive question without looking like its a fair game. In the end, she just told her the truth as it was her policy in life to always tell the truth.

"I'm already twenty eight, yet I was still a virgin. All of my friends have their husbands and wife, while I have none even a boyfriend. I wanted to experience how it feels like to have $ēx with someone, but with the right one. Not to just any one. That night, I also didn't have any idea what happened to me, but I couldn't say no to you. You made me feel things I haven't felt before. You made me want to know it all. So I didn't refused when you ask."

"I should be angry, you know." Lisa commented, then gave her a meaningful glance at her. "I thought you were attracted to me too, turns out you were just curious. So did you enjoy it? I certainly did." She teasingly added.

She nodded her head shyly before turning to face the window.

"Want to do it again?" Lisa continued to tease her.

"In your dreams, Lisa." Jennie gave her a sly nasty glance when she noticed that she was teasing her.

"We'll have a lifetime of great $ēx when we're married." She said giving her assurance. "So I'm the right one, huh?" She said since she couldn't stop herself from asking her more.

Jennie stayed mute, she just sneered at the woman driving the car. But with her long explanation, it was that part which kept on echoing in Lisa's mind. Jennie made love with her because she was the right one.

Now she's thinking of a way to ensure that she would not only be the first but also the last one she would ever make love with.

The employees were crowding into groups while gossiping when Lisa and Jennie walked inside the office. But everyone became silent when someone noticed their arrival. With her head held high she just kept on walking, having the reason that she didn't care whatever others think of her. When Lisa gripped her arm and led her away from her own office she got slightly confused, but still followed her.

Lisa knock on her father's office, then opened the door and made her walk in first.

"Lalisa! Jennie-yah!" Mr. Horvejkul smiling face greeted the two of them. "I heard the good news! I'll be a grandpa!"

"Sajangnim..."

"You should start calling me 'Dad'. Enough of that 'sajangnim' stuff, okay?" the old man cutted whatever Jennie was about to say.

"Dad," Lisa butted in after helping her to sit. "I've already told you that she doesn't want to marry me."

"Oh, yes, yes, Jennie, why do you not want to marry my daughter?" Mr. Horvejkul inquire. "My grandchild will be pitiful."

"Well, it's just that--"

"Anyway, I'm sure you have your own reasons." Mr. Horvejkul commented happily. "But whatever your reasons are, I can bet this company that you two will end up everything in church. Right, Lalisa?" he turns to the smiling Lisa.

Lisa Manoban didn't answer. Her smile was enigmatic as she stares at her, then told her father that she will assist her back to her office.

"Thank you," she whispered shyly when they got inside her office.

"What for?"

"For telling him the truth. At least, they wouldn't hope into something that won't happen."

"I know them better. For sure they won't stop until we get married, but that's fine with me. At least, now I have allies in convincing you. Now, what are your plans for today?"

"I have several appointments," she answered after looking at her planner. "Plus I need to start making plans for a resort in Hongcheon."

"Don't tire yourself too much, okay? I'll be at Dad's office, call me if you need anything."

But it was the opposite of what she said since Lisa didn't move an inch from where she currently is. She was just standing in front of the door watching her as she started putting the things she needed on her table.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Once again, Lisa came to her, put both of her hands on top of her table and leaned her face torwards hers then gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Have a nice day." she smiled then winked before leaving the dumbfounded pregnant woman inside her own office.

******

A/N:

3 chapters left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

297K 10.6K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...
385K 13.7K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
495K 15.5K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

305K 10.7K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...