It's Gonna Get Better // Cyru...

By strxwberri_swxxtener

◇It takes a while to heal. It takes even longer when you don't want too◇ I do not own any characters except f... More

What You Missed
Setting The Facts Straight
Your The Best Part
Maybe Talking To People Helps
Sometimes Things Just Happens...
I Need To Feel Loved
Maybe Love is Infinity
Maybe Love Is Infinity pt 2
Reality Hurts
We Learn From Every Experience
Hard Times
It's Gonna Knock You Down
I'll Be There For You
Conversation Is Necessary
Spring Fling
It Only Takes A Moment

Reality Is Hard

464 14 16
By strxwberri_swxxtener

It's March now, and it's been relatively decent. I've been much happier; I even started dressing the same and doing my nails again. I got closer to Cyrus, and I met his sister and his dad. He met my mom. My parents have been trying to work it out; my dad started having dinner with us again.
   I've also been trying to spend time with Alex and help him get his memory back. Is it such a bad thing, though? Forgetting the bad events of your life?

(This is her nails rn and that's her house above. )

"Hi, Cyrus do you maybe want to come over tonight for a movie?" I asked, leaning against the locker. "Sure is it gonna be rom coms or a random animation movie?" He exchanged his books. "Mm we'll have to wait and see now won't we" I giggled. He shook his head.

"Ella you still hanging around this idiot?" I eyed Monty carefully as he walked over to us.

"Yeah and I'm not your girlfriend Monty lay off", I scoffed. "Yeah and she prefers guys who don't think with their dicks", Cyrus added in.

"You little shit!" Monty tried to punch him, but he ended up hitting the locker because Cyrus jumped out of the way. "Monty, what the hell? Not cool" I punched him in the arm, but I doubt he felt it. "Time to get you to class milady," he declared playfully, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey umm, my turn to testify is coming up soon. I was wondering can you be there for me please I would appreciate it" I played with my fingers nervously. "Of course E", he gave me a side hug. "Now get in class see you later" he left for his class.

I walked in and saw Alex. "Hi best friend", I smiled at him sitting next to him. "Am I?" He asked, "Who else would it be?" I took my books out of my bag "The dark-haired dude you're with it a lot", I chuckled. "He's just a regular friend. You are like my day one" he shook his head.

"How do you feel about testifying?" He inquired. "Kinda nervous I wish I didn't have too" I sighed. "Don't you want Hannah to get justice?" I tapped my nails against the desk. "Hannah's dead" before he could reply, the teacher walked in. I turned and buried my face in my book.

~Later~

"Movie check. Snacks check. Great" I placed a blanket on the couch. 

"Ella I was just leaving, and your friend Cyrus is here" I turned to see Cyrus standing next to my maid. "Thank you, Louisa. See you tomorrow" she smiled at me and walked off.

"I never get used to this big ass house", he commented, looking up at the ceiling. "Neither me" we sat down on the couch, "I was thinking Tim Burton animations?" 

He grinned, grabbing the bowl of popcorn. 

We were on the third movie right now, Corpse Bride.

"Hey Ella", I looked at him. "I've been wanting to do something for a while now but didn't know how you would feel about it" he scratched the back of his head nervously. "What is it?" I asked. "I have to show you", he replied, "Okay, go ahead."

He closed his eyes and started leaning into me oh
Do I want this? Is it too soon to move on? I bit my lip, panicking. He opened his eyes and pulled away. "Shit I'm sorry I just like you a lot now I've messed things up" he got up. I put the bowl on the table and went to stop him.

"Cyrus wait I... the last time I was close to someone romantically they died I just freaked out I don't want you to think your a rebound" I reached for his hand. "It's okay if you don't want to be in a relationship I understand" he pulled his hand out of mine.

"No, Cy, I want to move on and I think it should be with you" I grabbed his hand again and moved closer to him. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Cool let's try it again" We laughed. I leaned in, and we kissed; it felt nice being this close and connected with someone again.

He started kissing me a little more intensely. I pulled away and pulled him over to the couch, laying down and letting him follow suit. We started kissing again, and I wrapped my hands around his neck, one of his hands caressing my cheek the other on my stomach.

"Can I?" He motioned to my neck, and I shook my head. He started peppering kisses up and down my neck. Sucking on the area close to my ear, turning me on a bit, "Cy that feels good," I moaned quietly into his ear, gently raking my nails against his scalp.

"Ella...Oh my!" I heard my mom exclaimed.

Cyrus quickly off of me. "Hi Miss Walker", he said nervously. "Hi mom", she scanned the area. "I see your feeling much better... next time make it more private, please." she asserted. "I mean we would've been in my room but," I noticed the pointed look she gave me.

Ever since my episode, I have to eat, do my homework and hang out with people where she could see. "I should be getting home", Cyrus spoke up. "Yeah I'll walk you out" we shuffled past my mom and got to the door. "Text me when you get home?" He leaned in and kissed me. "I'm going to love doing that and of course", he walked to his car.

~Next Day~

We were in the library with some of his other friends. "I got you this," he said, taking out a bracelet and putting it on me. "I love it thank you" I kissed his cheek.

"Damn, Ella, you really got my brother whipped", Mackenzie giggled happily. "Oh no, I still got my balls!" He exclaimed. "You nervous for tomorrow?" Mackenzie asked me I know she was referring to the court case. "Yes, I heard the woman was cutthroat she outed Courtney", Mackenzie frowned.

"Don't worry E. Your tough plus I'm gonna be there" he rubbed my shoulders. "Thanks Cy I know, I just can't help it next thing they bring up the drugs or the partying?" I started overthinking, "Hey hey relax you were going through stuff it's okay your better now you got help" he kissed the exposed skin of my back since I decided to wear a halter top today.

"Ella, why are this guy's hands all over you?" Bryce asked, having appeared out of nowhere. "Cyrus is my boyfriend Bryce", I replied. "What? You didn't ask me this about," he said, getting mad. "I don't need to run anything by you. Your not my dad."

"Does your dad know? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let you date this piece of shit!" He yelled. Cyrus moved me off his lap. "You know I'm sick and tired of this bullshit, what's your problem with me, man?" Cyrus got up in Bryce's face. "You thinking you can fuck my cousin then slut-shame her" Bryce pushed him.

"Rich coming from the rapist", Cyrus laughed, reaching for his switchblade. "Listen you need to leave me the hell alone man!" Cyrus pointed the blade directly at his throat.

"Or what?" Bryce smirked.

The librarian appeared. "All of you out now!" She hissed. Cyrus put the blade back in his pants, picked up his bag, grabbed my hand, and we left.

"I'm sorry about that", I apologised to him. "Don't it's okay. I can't believe you're related to him, that's all." I massaged his shoulders as we sat outside by some tables. "Me too," I laughed.

Tony and Clay walked up to us. "Ella, can I talk to you for a sec?" Tony asked. I nodded. "Be right back." I walked to the familiar chain link fence.

"Your testifying tomorrow and I know that your nervous right now but it's really important that you say Bryce is a rapist I know he's your cousin, but he's gotta pay", Clay spilt out quickly. "Umm Bryce didn't rape anyone," I said, confused. "He raped Jessica, and he raped Hannah, don't you care?" Clay asked, getting agitated.

"Tony what?"

He sighed, dragging his hand over his face. "This is why you were supposed to listen to all the tapes and listen carefully." I sighed. "You forced me, Tony, besides I asked Bryce he said, he and Hannah had sex. He even took her virginity they were close" Clay looked dumbfounded.

"Do you believe him?" Tony asked me. "Actually Hannah was the one who told me they were close; she even showed me text messages asking if I thought he was serious." Clay hit the fence angrily. "Your lying. She wouldn't. Bryce Walker is a piece of shit!" I looked at the pale boy, my former friend.

"Clay he's still my cousin besides Hannah didn't tell you everything hell she didn't tell me everything and I was her best friend" I was starting to get upset. "Then you left her for drugs!" He yelled in my face.

I shoved him. "You don't want to go there, Clay. You don't know her! She's not a freaking angel!" I yelled angrily.

"Hey, what's going on?" I heard Cyrus' voice. I felt his arms wrap around me. 

"It's cool. Jensen calm down," Tony said to Clay. 

"You alright E?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Tomorrow I'm going, to tell the truth, and say what I know. If you can't deal with it, that's your problem!" I spit out. I felt Cyrus lift me and take me away. "Hey calm down hot stuff", he whispered in my ear as he sat me down in the seat.

I low key don't like Mackenzie, but that's me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.2K 23
in which alissa is stuck in a constant loop with bryce walker, and zach dempsey wants to help. - |word count: 11,020| |rewritten as of 03/11/2020|
437K 7.7K 58
"I was so busy trying to protect you that I couldn't see that I needed to be protected FROM you."
195K 6.4K 68
❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂�...
48.1K 1.1K 56
" 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪''𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪''𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩. 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙫�...