Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.

6.4K 203 122
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Kaminari starts to soil Mineta's attempts at harassing the females of class 1-A, and gains himself his very own bully in the process.

A\N: The acting AU is coming along, I'm on episode 6. Happy late birthday to our very own boom boom boi!!!

 "... Your going to do what now?"

 Kaminari shoveled his food into his mouth, raising both of his eyebrows as his golden gaze locked onto his classmates. Kaminari hung upside down from the couch eating his hot dog, a new American food he had been wanting to try for a while.

When shoes stomped into his vision he pulled an earbud from his ear, letting it dangle, getting slightly tangled into his blonde hair.

 "You heard me." Mineta crosses his arm, lisp as annoying as ever. " The girls are having a sleepover tonight. "

 "...And?"

 "We're going to record it, obviously." 

 Kaminari choked on his food, falling head first from the couch, laying in a heap on the floor. He coughed for a few more minutes, desperately hitting his fist against his chest. "There-there is no we in this." He looked up, face a scarlet color due to the lack of oxygen.

 " I don't need your help anyways. " Mineta stomped off to his room to do whatever he does.

Kaminari stood in front of the Mina's room. He felt wrong being over on the girls side of the dormatory, especially this late. It was practically Bakugo's bed time. But he pushed past his hesitance, knocking on the door. He couldn't live with himself if he let Mineta record a private thing such as sleepovers. 

The door swung open. Jiro took one look at him before slamming it shut in his face. "W-wait this is important!" Denki knocked again. 

 There was more shuffling on the other side of the door before Momo opened it up. "We politely ask you to leave" she said, Jiro poked out her head from behind her. "Pikachu this is a girls sleepover, we Can't deal with your perverted schemes right now."

 Kaminari's eyes flashed with hurt as he looked to his feet, cheeks burning in shame. Momo studied him with a worried face before opening the door to even more, revealing the rest of the girls chatting in the background, throwing chips at eachother. "Kaminari? Are you okay?" 

 No. No he wasnt. He didn't want to be known as the perverted one, the one that only liked people for their looks. He never meant to come off like that. Jiro's eyebrows shot up when she noticed the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, quickly wiped away by the sleeve of his sweatshirt. 

 "I-im sorry i-" 

 "Kami!" Mina bounced up, wrapping him in a tight hug. She pulled away, her grin replaced with a look of worry as she studied her friend. " Hun... What's up? " she traced a finger along his cheek. 

He mentally prepared a sorry speech in his mind as Mina pulled him into the room, the others wordlessly made room for him on the bed as the pink skinned girl plopped him down to sit with them. They all watched with scrunched eyebrows as his fist tightened in his lap. After a while he looked up with a shaky exale, and an equally unsure smile.

 "I'm-im sorry. I know I can come off a-a little flirty s-sometimes." He sniffled. " I-i never meant to make a-anyone uncomfertable. You gotta t-tell me when I come off t-too strong. I-im sorry if I offended a-anyone. "

The girls exchanged looks of agreement before reassuring him. "Hey" Mina wrapped an arm around his shoulder "I think we can all agree when we say that you don't assault us like Mineta does. You know when to cut it out when the flirting gets too out of hand." 

 Mineta's name made Denki freeze, remembering why he came over there in the first place. He stumbled to his feet, the girls watched with mixtures of concerned and confused looks.  "I actually came here because Mineta was planning on recording your sleepover!" He said, making wild hand gestures to get the point across to them. 

 "He what!" Hagakure quickly threw a pillow over her body, even if she was just a set of pyjama clothes. Tsuyu and Uraraka pulled blankets over themselves, cheeks growing red. 

 Kaminari felt a ball of disgust and pity grow in his stomach. They shouldn't have to feel so insecure while simply having a good time hanging out with eachother. "Thank you for this information" Momo sighed, Bowing to show her appreciation. 

 Kaminari nodded, gritting his teeth. "How are you going to handle him?"

 Jiro wrapped her earphone jacks around her fingers. " I'll just shoot a pulse through the door when he tries to listen in. " 

Kaminari winced. "Harsh. A deservable punishment though." 

~~

A week later Kaminari groaned in frustration, holding onto the wall as he walked down the UA halls. He had just had a spar with Kirishima, who had broken his nose. The red head apologized feverently, helping him to recovery girls office.

Of course, he had to leave to change from his hero outfit when the fell rang, leaving Denki to make his way to the locker room by himself. He held the ice pack to his red nose, tears forming at the rims of his eyes. His nose was healed, but the effects of drowsiness were hitting him.

He walked to the entrance of the locker rooms right on time to see Mineta trying sneak into the girls side. "Uhh dude" Kaminari said, his voice coming out nasally "what are you even doing?" 

 "What does it look like? I'm taking a peek in the girls locker room. I think they're still in there." Mineta whispered, gesturing for the blonde to keep quiet.

Kaminari looked around to see if anyone else could deal with him, because he was not in the mood. "Look- I'm tired of telling you that your taking it too far. Dude, you need to stop." 

 Mineta looked at Kaminari as if he had just lost his only friend. Which he probably did. "Don't keep talking to me if your gonna be like that" he spat, turning back to the girls locker room entrance. A  wave of pain washed over the bridge of Kaminari's nose, making him lean heavily against the wall. 

 "Don't go in there" A monotone voice halted Mineta's scheming, making him slowly turn over to face their homeroom teacher, who walked twords them down the hallway. "Mineta" he stopped in front of the boy, giving him a glare. "I need to have a talk with you." 

Mineta visibly gulped as Shota grabbed him by the collar to start dragging him down the hallway. The underground pro hero spared a glance to Kaminari, who held his nose. " Get some rest" he nodded at him as he turned with Mineta down the hallway.

~~~

Class 1-A noticed how Kaminari didn't hang around Mineta as much. Well, not at all. He would avoid talking to him as much as he could, giving him annoyed looks when he pointedly stared at one of the girls.

Mineta didn't back off from Kaminari, instead coming off as more aggressive twords him. Making more snappy comments, looking at Denki as if he dared him to respond back. He never did.

The two boys relationship transformed into a bully dynamic. Mineta would make wise cracks about Denki's test scores, or looks, finding just about anything to get under his skin. It all came to an escalation on a Monday morning in the middle of English class.

A balled up peace of paper landed on Kaminari's desk, disrupting his pencil chewing. He slowly pulled the eraser from his mouth, placing it on his desk. Mic's loud teaching was hard to block out, but Kaminari learned to let his voice fade away like white noise. English was one of the classes he didn't need to pay attention to, even if professor Mic was his favorite teacher.

Kaminari looked around to the focused faces of his class, biting his lip as he gently started unraveling the paper. Without reading the words, he could tell by the messy hand writing that Mineta had wrote it. He had been receiving notes like this a lot latley. It didn't matter where he was, In class, in his room, in the locker room, the notes filled with crude writing would always find him.

Reading the paper now, waves of insecurity punched him in the gut. Mic must have noticed his destress, because he called out his name. Kaminari jerked his head up, hoping that his lip wasn't bleeding too much. "Is there something on that note that should be shared?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

A lump settled at the base of Denki's throat, he tried his best to swallow it down.

" Come on up! I'm sure it's a note from one of the girls~" Mic's laughter would have sounded good in any situation but the one he was in right now. Kaminari forced a smile on his face as he moved one foot in front of the other, stopping in front of the classroom.

"Go on kid, read it out loud!"

Denki shot his teacher a pleading look before focusing on the crumbled paper held in his shaky hands. He began reciting the first sentence with a small voice, unfortunately he was used to these words. "Kaminari is a retar-" 

He was cut off by his concerned teacher, who snatched the paper from his hands. Kaminari could feel the whole classes gazes set on him. He didn't dare look back. Yamada scanned over the paper with remorseful, yet fiery eyes. "Who wrote this?" His voice was low, sounding dangerous compared to his usally cheerful tone.

Kaminari allowed for one second of satisfaction as he looked into Mineta's fearful eyes. He has never been caught before. The Bakusquad watched with intense stares. "Kid" Yamada put a hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me, every single one of these words are horrible slurrs. We can get whoever wrote this expelled." 

This caught Kaminari's attention. He wasnt planning on outing Mineta before, but if there was a possibility he could be expelled, then he would take it. The whole class had enough of his bullshit, and if Kaminari could alleviate their stress, and the girls fear, then he was going to take it.

"Mineta" he announced, looking the boy in the eyes. 

"Sir, it wasn't me! I don't know what that-" before Mineta could start throwing curses and slurrs at Kaminari, Bakugo held a hand up to his face, small sparks igniting. Kirishima didn't hold the ash blonde back this time. 

After a long hour of questioning from principle Nezu and Aizawa, Mineta was finally expelled. Of course, Kaminari told them about the boys attitude twords the girls in 1-A, which in the end, ultimately got him kicked out.

Kaminari felt pride swell in his chest as he and Aizawa sensei walked back to the dorms in silence. He had finally been released of the burden known as Mineta, and he was sure that the girls were going to be estatic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
318K 3.8K 33
I decided to try my luck on fanfiction. I'm sure that the uploading schedule will be wack, but I'll finish. Most of these stories are when everyone i...
285K 9.8K 43
[Inspired by @azreto's AU on tumblr] Soulmates don't discover their significant other until the age of 18. Difficult for most but never stopped many'...
244K 6.7K 66
🍋 Bakugo is 25 living his best angry life when he meets a surprisingly shy yet outspoken girl introduced to him as Lore. 🍋 Watch them fall in love...