Raven [BTS × You] ✔

By SugaKookies05

[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you... More

Home & Family
Codenames & Cats
Neighbors & Cousins
Food & Gossip
Training & Lessons
Fashion & Dark Alleys
Questions & Slicing
Pity & Bargains
Foes & Smirks
Secrets & Opportunities
Introductions & Experiences
Accidents & Planning
Parties & Urgencies
Co-workers & Hesitation
Pretense & Preparation
Sumptuous & Perplexity
Chance & Practice
Rescues & Recollections
Impossibilities & Hesitancy
Suspicion & Backtracks
Revelations & Visitors
Stoned & Surreptitious
Worries & Interruptions
Desolation & Retribution
Discoveries & Condolences
Hurries & Perturbation
Associates & Dimples
Discussions & Alliances
Introductions & Apologies
Plotting & Melting
Cards & Circumstances
Questing & Coincidences
Chemicals & Gunshots
Disbeleif & Wonder
Mischief & Snipers
Positioning & Proximity
Concealment & Entrances
Chases & Laughs
Hesitancy & Mapping
Views & Jackets
Chaos & Presents
Tears & Wants
Recovery & Twists
Endeavours & Annoyances
Pondering & Invitations
Laughs & Tears
Cafe's & Connections
History & Cheek
Dresses & Messes
Naps & Knuckles
Pain & Potential
Exits & Entrances
Escapes & Lights
🎁
Frustrations & Explanations
Clues & Trails
Annoyances & Sympathies
Infiltrations & Complexities
Awakening & Beginning
Midgets & Ambitions
Truths & Dares
Wheels & Deals
Propositions & Pride
Visitors & Claims
Perfection & Affection
Rules & Steps
Glasses & Masses
Bickering & Beginning
Discussions & Legends
Silence & Atramentum
Answers & Marks
Bodies & Breaking
Defiance & Submission
🎁
Mornings & Meets
Understanding & Games
Stories & Turns
Bumps & Thumps
Notes & Hopes
Secrets & Rules
Strategies & Confusion
Captors & Escapes
Pillows and Pleadings
Frosting & Finding
Playing & Pulling
Singing & Capacity
Ruminating & Illuminating
Exertion & Patrolling
Food & Fun
Songs & Wrongs
Races & Chances
Unveiling & Revealing
Meeting & Surprises
Crash & Slash
Swerves & Moves
Reunions & Incredulity
Voices & Choices
Maps & Gems
Beginnings & Ends
Room & Doom
Attacks & Shocks
Thrash & Bash
Goodbyes & Dawn
Epilogue
Note

Applause & Announcements

454 27 6
By SugaKookies05

  "Well, let's begin. So-Min, go ahead." Hyebin gestures to the girl.

  You watch the unnamed blonde adjust the mic for So-Min before stepping back. The leader takes her place on the small block in front of the Podium and gives the other nine a smile before beginning. "I would like to thank all of you, first, for all you have helped me with. I am proud to stand here yet another year to represent KARD and I know I owe a lot of it to my knowledgable seniors."

  The other leaders take a moment to clap and you awkwardly join in before pausing and clenching your jaw in confusion once you realize you probably shouldn't, but then think it would be rude not to. Wait, this is actually hard. IU gives you a quick smile of reassurance, recognizing your internal struggle, and you thankfully hide your flush of embarrassment. Gah, you have to do better than this.

  "This year has been as good as any for us. We have kept Cheongju under the radar but have accomplished notable things. Just last week, we helped smuggle in a $3 million load of drugs to be further taken internationally. Little do they know, we helped ourselves to $1.8 million worth of the goods."

  The leaders chuckle, nodding their approval.

  "I've happened to notice through sources that there is a sharp increase in special chemical use, at least in our area. Mentions of Lillith are floating around, as well as others."

  You catch a couple leaders sending worried glances to each other.

  "The bounty has been good in other departments. We have been getting job offers overseas for assassinations, which is flattering. KARD has been training hard and climbing the ladder of success. I hope that next year I will be on the Disc at a higher number. Thank you again." So-Min finishes with a brilliant smile and walks back to take her seat as claps sound out.

  You notice the only applause and actual sound is coming from the Disc. Everyone below is deathly silent, the eeriness of their probing eyes making you want to squirm in your seat.

  "Irene, please." Namjoon speaks.

  She walks up to the Podium, legs flashing from the breathtakingly high slits of her dress.

  Irene talks about much of the same things; the progress of Red Velvet, major accomplishments and noted changes in the Mafia World.

  As more leaders speak, taking turns to stand in the spotlight on the Podium, you notice with growing tension the multiple mentions of new, dangerous chemicals flitting around, some being recognized as old nightmares brought back to life, others never-before-seen mutated horrors. Each story is more disturbing as leaders highlight the fluctuating use of chemicals over the past year. When Thanatos is mentioned, you keep your face blank, prior training keeping you from betraying the shock of a certain memory, something Junseo told you a long time ago.

  "The deadliest weapon isn't Lillith. It's Thanatos. No one knows about it except me. Thanatos is a gas that doesn't kill- it does worse. It can turn people into literal zombies. It invades the nerves and twists the mind. It makes a person go literally crazy. They become cannibals, hungry for blood and they aren't human. Thanatos isn't a joke...thus its cruel name."

  "I trust you, Sis. That's why I told you. But not on your life can you tell anyone! Do you hear me?!"

  You understand he was wrong. Others do know of it...they just don't know Elixis is in possession of it. Even Raven doesn't know...

  You look across the Disc and find Namjoon's eyes locked on yours, the striking intensity of his calculating stare making you lean back involuntarily. His jaw shifts as he thinks, his head turning away before anyone catches him.

  You focus back onto the Podium and see the Silver Moon "leader" up there. Obviously, he is just a public face to protect David's identity, and now also Gyeong's.

  He only speaks for a minute, his voice gruff and reserved.

  "Silver Moon, as always, is doing as good as it can. We have noticed a rise in chemical usage as well, but nothing to concerning."

  At this you see Namjoon raise an eyebrow skeptically, IU and S.Coups exchanging grim glances.

  "Our influence is spreading due to hard training. We are glad to be at the Meet for the second year. We worked hard to get here, and it happened. Thank you."

  You jerk your head back, shocked at the short speech and the impersonal words. He barely told anything!

  Hyebin leans over to your seat. "I know! That was our reaction last year, when Silver Moon suddenly popped into being the fourth deadliest and influential gang in South Korea. This leader says nothing, doesn't really contribute to the Discussion and is very antisocial," she whispers with a disapproving voice.

  You hum, understanding why but choosing to keep silence.

  IU leans over. "We all know there's something weird about them. We honor our laws, but trust isn't one of them."

  You smile. Clever.

  Jisoo takes to the Podium. She talks about BlackPink's progress and achievements, commenting on latest drugs coming into Korea. She warns everyone to keep an eye out for a new group of assassins who are apparently going around wreaking havoc. Her final comment before she says her thanks is what makes your heart warm.

  "This year has been very, very special to us. One of my sisters has been reunited with me and the girls after way too long. The lower gangs play dirty, remember, and they stooped low with our Rosé. Make sure to keep vigilant and stay safe- but don't play too easy!" She laughs as the rest of the leaders clap with smiles.

  When she sits down, Namjoon stands up in a smooth motion. He glides over to the Podium and you admire the sheer power and wisdom he radiates. His traditional, elegant black suit is crisp as he rests his hands on the wooden top.

  "Friend or foe, ally or enemy; we all are Mafia. Being Mafia means being beautifully articulate in your disposals, being respectful of your kingdom and understanding what responsibilities one has. Mafia is a term that has been misused too often. Being Mafia means we live by laws and we have certain understandings. Sometimes, however, these understandings are ignored."

  The air stills at the Raven leader's subtle message.

  "When they are ignored, the faulty are held accountable. Always."

  Even though everyone tries not to, people shoot suspicious glares at others, the same question on mind: Who messed with Raven? What did they do to be called out like this?

  Namjoon smiles charmingly, but only one dimple makes an appearance. "This year has been prosperous yet again. Raven is proud to sit on their place on this Disc once more and have the opportunity to be a part of the Meet again.

  "Nothing else is of importance, except for an increasing worry of chemical use. Lucifer's Trap, Lillith and Thanatos? One was supposedly extinct for its inhumane cruelty, one is feared by many and one is a bit of a legend. My fellow leaders, someone is meddling with a dangerous zone and incorporating it into our world. That is my only worry, thankfully. I wish for it to be discussed afterwards."

  After Namjoon sits down, there is a minute of silence. You thought it was because of the impact of his words but then you realized all eyes were on you. Oh, right. The moment has arrived.

  You calm yourself with one deep inhalation, reminding yourself who you are, what you've been through and what you are capable of. You can do this.

  The click of your heels is the only sound in the tense arena, too many unblinking eyes following your every move until you get to the Podium.

  You stare at your empty chair, choosing not to look at anyone. "This is my first year at the Summit Meet, as you all know. I am very grateful for this position and hopeful for my future as the leader of Elixis. I have many people to thank, but they know who they are and they know they have my full respect."

  Your eyes flicker to Namjoon's but you are met with cold orbs. Just like the plan was, you tell yourself. Jisoo gives you a smile and you continue.

  "Before any of you burst from the tension here, I will clarify." You wipe your face of all emotions, embracing this moment. The tension in the room threatens to suffocate you as you feel your chest tighten in the pinnacle of this moment. "The Throne is mine. I am the Mafia Queen."

  You are prepared for a reaction but you are met with silence instead. You cautiously take a look around and are relieved when you see expressions of intense internal struggle. They aren't speaking because they want to stay, you realize.

  "My...former leader...handed me this Throne and it is my honor and responsibility now and forever. I promise to be the best Queen I can, I promise to live up to any expectation and go further, and lastly, I promise there will be no soul that doesn't know the name 'Black Dove.'"

  After a moment of stifling silence yet again, applause sounds out and you see 8 leaders smiling at you. Of course, Kwang is looking at you oddly, and although Namjoon doesn't smile, his eyes tell you a different story.

  "I myself have some concerns of the chemical flow in the Mafia. Too many have noted this for it to go overlooked," you state, voice firm after the big announcement. "If there is something seriously amiss, actions will be taken."

  You make a point to stare into Kwang's eyes for a brief moment.

  "Elixis is thriving. Our place at the top will remain there and we will continue to earn the respect and fear of others. We know how to overcome setbacks and improve, I personally have learned many invaluable lessons. Elixis is, and always will be, strong. Thank you, and I already look forward to standing on this Podium again."

  You step off the handsomely crafted Podium and walk back to your seat, claps ringing out. When you sit down, you let out a steady breath, slightly amazed at the past few minutes.

  Namjoon clears his throat and all attention turns to him. "Let the Discussions begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3.8K 23
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
53K 2.1K 43
[Mafia series] Kim Taehyung is known as V Mafia leader of Dragon Mafia. He have six trustsbale Nd main member's in his mafia. he is cold and Ruthless...
306K 11.6K 20
❝The one rule I had, I broke.❞ ❝And what was that?❞ ❝To not fall for you.❞ ✧❁❁❁✧❂✧❁❁❁✧ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 // spin-off book to "moonstruck" ➺ mafio...
583K 23.2K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...