Haunted

De hemmosunshine

The second I spotted her in the back of the classroom I knew there was something special about her. Little d... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 77

3.8K 185 127
De hemmosunshine

Songs for this chapter

No Control - One Direction

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as Ariana starts crying and Ashton squeezes her smiling.

"Everything's alright", he says and strokes over her back. "It's okay now."

His eyes travel to me and his smile widens. "Hey", he says and lets go of Ariana.

She turns around and runs over to me, just to drag me over to Ashton with her.

"That's Luke", she tells him happily. "Nice to finally meet you", I tell him. "Same", he replies.

"Are you guys okay?", he then asks worried. "I heard what happened."

"We're alright", Ariana says and I nod. "What did he do?", Ashton says and furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Luke saved me."

"What? I didn't.. No.. I just..", I say awkwardly. "I just helped a bit."

"A bit", Ariana laughs. "He kept him from hurting or.. touching me", she tells Ashton. "And he wrote 'Help' onto the window, which saved us in the end."

"I think Ashton saved us", I mumble. I don't wanna sound like a hero or something like that, I just wanted to protect her.

"I didn't even do anything", he laughs. "You both did", Ariana smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you found someone", Ashton tells her and looks at me. "You guys really look like you were made for each other. He doesn't seem like the idiots you usually date", he adds laughing and Ariana rolls her eyes.

"Don't act like I've had a shit load of boyfriends", she tells him. "I didn't say that", he grins. "But the ones you had were douchebags."

"There were two", she looks up at me. "I haven't had like ten thousand boyfriends."

"Those two were enough", Ashton wrinkles his nose. "But Luke is different", Ariana defends. "I know, I know", he laughs.

"I'm not judging him or anything. He's cool. But he should know that I'll kick his ass if he hurts you. No one hurts my little weirdo", he grins.

"I won't", I assure him. "I love her."

Ariana blushes and Ashton makes gagging noises. "Just kidding", he quickly says as Ariana shoots him a glare.

"Don't be mad at me, I've just come back. You can be mad at me in a week but not now." "I'm not mad", she sticks out her tongue. "You're just annoying."

"You didn't have to put up with me for over a year so you'll survive this", he grins. I couldn't joke about being in coma like this.

They act like he's just been on a vacation and to be honest it makes me feel so much more comfortable.

I always wanted to meet him and now I know why. He makes her happy, he's like her big brother and even though he doesn't know me he kinda treats me like we're friends.

"But Luke", Ashton changes the topic. "Where the hell did you even come from? I've never seen you before", he laughs.

"I'm from Australia", I tell him. "Awesome! From where exactly?", he asks interested while Ariana grabs two chairs and sits down at one of them.

I sit down on the second and take a quick look at the door which is closed. Where did his grandma go? Or Mrs. Clifford?

"I'm from Sydney", I then say. "Oh, I've been there twice!", Ashton says excitedly. "If you ever visit your family or your old friends you need to take me with you!"

"I wanna come with him too", Ariana pouts. "And then you'd be the third wheel. You wouldn't want that."

I laugh and Ashton giggles. Wait.. He giggles?

Ariana notices my surprised look and starts laughing. "What's so funny?", Ashton asks.

"You giggled", Ariana gasps between fits of laughter. "And Luke looked at you like you're an alien."

"I didn't giggle", he protest. "Yes, you did", I grin. "Like a little school girl."

"I did not!", he tries to stay serious. "It was a normal laugh."

A grin creeps onto his face and he tries to cover up but fails as Ariana and I keep laughing.

As soon as she starts laughing I can't help but laugh with her, it's addicting.

"I'm sorry, okay?", he laughs. "That just happens sometimes. But I can also laugh like a man."

"Like an old man", Ariana says and he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"So what? Hey, don't bully me", he grins. "I'm just telling him the facts", she shrugs and laughs again.

"If you keep being mean to me I'll kick you out", he warns jokingly. "Or I can tell Luke a few things you wouldn't want him to know."

"I'm not hiding anything", she replies and he seems to think for a second, then he smirks.

"So you told him about the time you accidentally ate dog food?", he laughs and her cheeks turn slightly red.

"Uh.. No", she says. "You did what?", I laugh and she looks at her feet. "I thought it was dinner."

"How can you think dog food is your dinner?", I laugh and Ashton joins in.

"You don't know how my aunt cooks, okay?", she grins. "Let's stop talking about it."

"Oh, you can make fun of my laugh but as soon as we talk about something that embarrasses you we need to stop?", Ashton grins.

At that moment I hear the door open and turn around. Ariana's mum and Ashton's grandma enter the room.

I wonder what happened to his parents. Ariana always said he's her neighbour but only his grandma lives next to her. And his parents also obviously aren't here.

"Ashton!", Mrs. Clifford says and quickly walks over to us to hug him.

Ashton's grandma quietly starts talking to Ariana and Mrs. Clifford soon joins them.

Yeah, thanks, I don't want to know what's it about anyway.

I hear them mention the words "hospital" and "next week" so I assume they're talking about Ashton leaving the hospital.

"Hey, Luke", Ashton suddenly whispers. I look at him and see him smiling at me.

"You know what?"

As he speaks his next words my eyes widen in surprise.

"I knew all along that you'd get her back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And.. we're out!

As hard as this is for me, that was the last chapter *starts crying*

I've got so many things to say so prepare for a huge ass author's note

First of all, thank you all so so much for sticking to this book till the very end!

Seriously, I wouldn't even have read the first chapter fully and I'm so thankful for every single read on this

There were times when I disliked this story so much but I kept writing because of you guys and it's amazing to see you've read the whole book and actually enjoyed it as well

I can't believe it's over now, I finished my first story ever, how crazy is that? I don't even really wanna stop because it'll be so weird. I guess that's how it feels like when your child moves out or marries

Wow, now I'm getting emotional. Does anyone got any tissues?

Besides that, I'm so happy to start my new story "Almost Is Never Enough"!

I've been looking forward to it for so long and even though it's completely different to this one, I hope you'll all go check it out (and like it of course)

The first chapter is up right about... Now!

And because you guys wanted a sequel and I really started to like the idea of that, there's gonna be a second book as soon as I'm finished with my Calum fic

Yay!! *throws confetti*

It won't be about Lariana's future, it's gonna be about what happened before Luke came into Ariana's life

It'll be written from different perspectives and I hope you guys will like it!

But.. You really need to be patient. It will take a while and I hope you won't forget about Haunted and I hope you'll still be interested then

I'll let you all know as soon as it's up so don't remove this book from your library :)

I've made a reading list with translations of this book and if anyone wants to translate it as well, just message me :)

Like I already said a few chapters back, you can also feel free to make a trailer haha (try to beat the first one because it's gonna be reeaaally hard. Thanks again, you know who you are ;))

I'm sure I forgot something but I don't know what.. Anyway, thank you all again, so so much!

It's gonna be the weirdest feeling to put the green checkmark next to the story now but we all knew there had to be an end *sad face*

Alright, good bye everyone!

I love you and I'll stop acting like I'm gonna die any minute and this is my last speech now

I love you guys! xxxxx

PS: There were so many words and you might've missed the important message that "ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH" IS UP NOW, GO READ IT!
And now bye, this time for real.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.7K 264 41
As I am about to tell, something happened that I never dreamed of.
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
726 35 14
(Short Story) It just started with the voices in her head.The voices would tell her to hurt others, hurt herself. All at once the voices would speak...