When Love Appears

Taediamonique

Ashanti is a 21- year old CEO. Confident fine and fiesty, she is only focused on her money. When Love Appears... Еще

Little ole me
Welcome to my life
Well then
Well Then Pt. 2

Small Party, Big house

115 5 1
Taediamonique

Me and Ky were in the grocery store getting food so i could cook dinner for tonight as well. We already hit the liquor store and got what we needed. Ky is also like my personal bartender lmao, he loves making drinks and i love testing them. Perfect duo
We decided we were going to eat fajita buffet. We still had the taste after lunch. So why not. I got chicken and steak so we'd have some options. I got all the toppings, i like my shit loaded. We got lettuce, pico, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, I'm making homemade salsa and hot sauce, we got nacho chips tortillas, lime, cilantro, queso girl the whole 9.
We dropped pluto back off to my moms, my little sister tends to miss him. My mom is always is so happy to see me. I miss being young sometimes and being up under my mom all the time. I can get emotional if i think about it to long. But im proud, i was able to put my mom in a house on land like i always wanted and my grandma is with her my dad is happy. My soul is at peace, so now i just do what i love everyday. " thank you universe" i said out loud. " YAS thank you universe !! " Ky chimed in not even knowing why i said it lmao. Love him

We finally pulled up home. Me and Ky got someone from concierge to help us take the groceries up so we wouldn't take hella trips. I was unpacking groceries while ky went and showered and stuff in his room. I got the chicken and steak on the stove, and seasoned them well. Garlic & herb seasoning. Paprika, Minced garlic & cilantro and lemon juice and olive oil . I went into my walk in closet to find the outfit I'm going to wear round the house. I found something comfty, cute but sexy. Perfect. I went back into the kitchen to flip the steaks and chicken then i added one cup of water to both pots and put the lid on for it to boil and simmer up the juices. By the time I'm out the shower, the meats should be tender and ready to shread. I put the stove on 4 & went and took a 45 minute shower, washing my hair my skincare. I put in my two piece lounge set from fashion nova, fuzzy house slippers. Lotioned, oiled and sprayed perfume. I put mousse in my hair and did my edges, and let it be natural.

When i went back in the kitchen Ky was already in there making drinks and had music blasting. The food was smelling bomb too! I set up all the topping and. Plated them. Shredded the meat and plated them! Fried the tortillas, and got the ice out for drinks. I went and lit the candles around the house. It was a vibe.

11:30pm
Ding

Ky " opp bitch they here "

I walked to the door with Ky and there was Lorenzo, girl.

"Man what the hell, where is his ass at ?!"
Ky said irritated. His excitement died quick when Trey wasn't there at the door.
As soon as i shut the door, the bell ringed again. And guess who it was? Exactly with his cry baby ass, i can't.
His ass went from moody to cheesing in two seconds.

Literally.

Lorenzo was weak at the scenario & i was rubbing my forehead laughing, he stresses me out lmao.

" im glad you made it on time, the food just got off the stove" i said leading the way talking to lorenzo.

He smelled so good, and looked good too. He just gives the boss vibe and energy.
We made it to the kitchen, i sat at a bar stool at the island and he sat next to me,

"you hungry ? you want a drink ?" I asked

"Yeah lemme get a drink, you trynna smoke ?" He asked me

"Yeah we can smoke, you want some henny ?"
He nodded his head smirkin at me, and i was staring at him.
You could definitely feel the tension, and see the attraction.

"Here you go" i said with a innocent smile.

" KY IM GOING TO MY DECK, COME WHEN YOU WANNA SMOKE"

He ain't been paying me no mind they been in his room since he got here lmao.
We walked thru my room heading to my balcony its like 85 degrees tonight, its a nice night but it looks like its going to rain soon.

"He's probably still occupied with his man " i said chuckling sitting on my outdoor sofa.
" seems like they hit it off, you look good "
He said sitting next to me, looking at me
"And you smell good" he said pulling out a leaf

"Thank you, you do too sirr" i said blushing lmao. I need to stop cutting tf up.
"And im mad i fell asleep lastnight, i really wanted to finish that movie, but i was so comfortable" i said embarrassed.
" i was tied" i said laughing at myself.
"Yeah you good, it was a long night and you looked mad comfortable" he said lighting up

" so how was your day?" I asked him

"It was chill, i stopped past my stores to pickup the bank deposits, had lunch with my brother" he said taking a big inhale passing it to me

He exhaled
" i cleaned my crib, my mom use to always make us do spring cleaning so i had free time today and deep cleaned the crib. It aint never easy" he said chuckling
"I feel you, i usually do that with my wardrobe. I sell what i can and donate the rest, every season" i said taking another pull. I was feeling good, and my body was relaxed. Every couple of minutes i took a sip from my cup. We just vibin.

" that's lit, and smart. I fuck with it. Gotta give back to the community, i love my community." "Me too" i chimmed in. I noticed the liq really kicking in but the blunt chillin me out. Im kinda hungry and ready to dance.
" look like you feeling good" he said chuckling. His eyes were low and he was feeling good too " so you like to cook or you got catering ?" "CATERING??" I said in soulja boy voice. He busted out laughing,i was weak too.
"Nah we cook around here, i love to cook and try different tastes." I said
"Shit you hungry, cause im hungry" i said giggling
"Yeah, im ready to eat fosho" he said chucklin at me
I stood up and kind of lost balance, i guess i stood up too fast. He put his hand around my waist softly
" wooah you good ashanti "
I looked down then looked at him, then looked back down at his hand
" yeah im okay, i stood up too fast" i said chuckling.
Im trying to play off the situation because a bitch is nervous and indecisive. I cant fight the energy surging between us, but i cannot waste my time again and fuck up everything i worked for. Besides we just chillin, and can't no nigga swing me.Tuh

"Lets gooo" i sung the last part floating to the kitchen.
Im such a light weight when drinking, its fucking embarrassing lmao.
I grabbed a plate and started making my tacos then i made alil fajita burrito bowl. Oh im bouta throw down. Lorenzo made a big ass burrito and some tacos. We was crushing.
Ky and his boo was already drinking and dancing in the living room smoking. I got up with my taco and started whindin while eating.
Burna boy " Ye" was playing and that's my shit.
"AYYYE, FUCK IT UP FUCK IT UPP YE UH HUH YE YE YE , GO SHANTI DAYUM" Ky ass was hollering drunk asf .
Trey was in his ear whispering something and ky was just grinning his ass off.
Im licking my fingers (from the tacos) swaying my hips,vibing to burna when i felt a presence behind me, then a hand on my hip guiding the movement.
My cheeks heated up but i just kept goin with the music. Burna boy African Giant started playing. I took another pull then i passed the leaf to him. I turned around and started singing the song to him, " boy im african we dont diee yeahh"
I said grinding my hips to the beat
" i see you love some burna boy" he said grinnin
"What? Yes i love him so much" i said starting to think about burna boy.
Heart eyes bitch, heart eyes. " damn, you trynna hurt my feelings" he said vibing to music looking down at me.
"How im trynna hurt your feelings?" I asked giggling taking a sip of my drink.
" im just playing, but can i use your bathroom ?" He asked
" yeah, come on ill take you to my bedroom bathroom, don't nobody use it but me." I said leaving the living room.
We headed down the hall and to my bedroom. My door was still open from earlier. We walked in and i headed to my dresser with my mirror because i was going to put my hair in a ponytail, i got alil hot from dancing. " the bathrooms right there," i said tying a loop around my hair.
"You know.."

Lorenzo POV

I was crushin the burrito i made, that shit smacked, i was in another world eating, i done forgot where i was. The lic had ya man feeling wavy, I'm definitely feeling good. I hear "AYYYE, FUCK IT UP FUCK IT UPP YE UH HUH YE YE YE , GO SHANTI DAYUM"and snapped outta thought. Ashanti over there dancing, you can tell she feeling good, shit she look good too. Idk what kind of liquid courage i got but i waltzed my ass over there. I put my hands on her hips and danced with her. I made lil small talk about the music to play off my nervousness, the whole time i couldn't take my eyes off her tho.
I asked her if i could use her bathroom, and she led me to her room so i could use it. She headed towards the mirror and grabbed a hair tie and started to put her thick curly hair up. She had a Ankh tattoo on the back of her neck, and her skin looked so soft. I just have to get this off my chest.
"You know, i might be alittle crazy for even doing this right now.." i started, she looked at me thru the mirror. I started to walk up behind her. She looked alittle nervous.
"You got good energy, your a business woman but your fun to be around. You attractive all around. I know we only been around eachother a few times, but i fuck with you." I was standing behind her, looking at her thru the mirror, her face was alittle red
" and i want to keep seeing you"
I finished, looking at her neck
I slowly inched in to peck it
"Wait" she spoke
I instantly paused.
" Lorenzo..  do you feel drawn to me?"
She asked seriously
"Yess" i said breathless
It's like i can't resist this girl, she all my mind on.
"Then face me when you kiss me" she said  turning around.
As soon as our eyes met, i grabbed her by the waist pulled her closer and slowly inched in to kiss her. She stood on her tippy toes and met my lips. We slowly kissed, it felt like things paused around us. Her lips were sweet and soft, our kiss deepened and she caressed the back of my neck.That shit gave me chills.
" damn girl" i said against her lips. I was trying to tame myself, but that did something to her. She gripped my neck and my shirt and pulled me closer. I picked her up & put her on the dresser. She pulled me closer, and trailed kisses to my neck.
"ASHANTI WE ROLLED UPOH SHIT-OUE MY BAD BITCH" ky said said rushing out shutting the door.
"Shit,my bad" i spoke
I look at Ashanti, and she was blushing and looked down.
" why ky why" she said palming her face.

I picked her up off the counter and sat her on the bed. I tilted her chin up, " let's go on a date this weekend" she smiled,  " Sounds good" and kissed my cheek.
" i really do have to pee though" i said scratching the back of my neck.
She giggled " go ahead, im gonna go find ky ass" she said walking off. Damn .,

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy nicole nwosu

Подростковая литература

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...