Doomwatch - Tracer X Reader

De cheesEPIC

The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fig... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth
Chapter 2 - An Introduction.
Chapter 3 - Recruitment.
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 - New Friends.
Chapter 6 - Lena
Chapter 7 - Assault
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - The Gore Nest
Chapter 11 - New mission.
Chapter 12 - Talon base
Chapter 13 - Preparations
Chapter 14 - Cultist base (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Cultist base (part 2)
Chapter 16 - Love
Chapter 18 - Super Gore Nest.
Chapter 19 - Protection
Chapter 20 - ARC Complex
Chapter 21 - Mars Core.
Chapter 22 - Rescue
Chapter 23 - The Reveal
Chapter 24 - Kings Row
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Exultia
Chapter 29 - Taras Nabad
Chapter 30 - Nekravol
Chapter 31 - Urdak
Chapter 32 - Hive Mind
Chapter 33 - Iconoclast
Chapter 34 - Crucible
Chapter 35 - New House
Chapter 36 - A Day Out - Shopping
Chapter 37 - A Day Out - Shopping (cont)
Chapter 38 - A day off
Chapter 39 - Fortress of Doom
Chapter 40 - Plutonium
Chapter 41 - Truth Serum
Chapter 42 - Well Cure
Chapter 43 - UN
Chapter 44 - Deja vu
Chapter 45 - Check Up
Chapter 46 - Slayer
Chapter 47 - Court
Thanks?
Chapter 48 - Los Muertos
Chapter 49 - Back on Earth
Chapter 50 - Ill Advent
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New Year
Chapter 53 - Losses
Chapter 54 - Proving
Chapter 55 - Visions
Chapter 56 - Allies
Chapter 57 - The Battle
Chapter 58 - The End
a/n

Chapter 17 - Trauma

1.1K 11 1
De cheesEPIC

Lena's pov

Me and (y/n) hugged for a long time, but I didn't feel like it was long enough. I wanted to hug him forever, but I knew I couldn't. After we finished cuddling, neither of us knew what to do. We ended up just watching TV. (Y/n) sat sideways on the couch, leaning against the arm and I laid on him. I showed (y/n) some shows which I really enjoyed. We ended up watching TV for a few hours, while intermittently cuddling. I had completely forgotten what had happened just a few days ago. That was, for a while at least. Something reminded me of it. (Y/n)'s room had a good view of the outside, and I could see outside from where I was. I saw some red flashes in the distance but thought nothing of it. They kept going for a while and I was starting to get concerned.

"(Y/n), what's that?" I said pointing out the window at the red flashes. (Y/n) got up and went to the window to get a better look.

"Shit shit shit." He replied running into the bedroom. I followed, not wanting to leave him.

"What is it?" I said genuinely concerned by this point.

"It's a gore nest, but on a much bigger scale. There was one in the training ground when you know, it happened, but this one is much bigger, like a super gore nest."

I looked at (y/n) in shock as he said this. He was already putting his suit on.

"What should I do?" I asked wanting to help.

"Go tell everyone. This is gonna be a big task. I'm gonna need some help."

I nodded and ran out of the door to go find soldier 76. I blinked as fast as I could up to his office. As I opened the door, I saw a few small dead demons on the floor and Jack with some blood stains on his once blue leather jacket.

"Yeah, I know." He said in a raspy tone. "Get on the PA. Tell everyone what's going on and to meet fully equipped down in the lobby."

I did as he said. I ran over to the PA and turned it onto 'Whole building' setting.

"All overwatch agents, a super gore nest has spawned near the overwatch base. Report to the lobby fully equipped ASAP."

I turned the PA off and looked at Jack. Another one of those tiny demons had walked in, but Jack seemed to be able to put it down with ease.

"What should I do?" I asked, not knowing what to do or where to go.

"I don't know, but whatever you do, stay safe. If necessary, SOS (y/n). He should get a signal of where you are."

With that we both ran to the lobby. To no suprise quite a few agents were already here. What did suprise me however was that (y/n) wasn't here. I did notice that there was a big blue portal like looking thing in the corner of the room.

"Uh, what's that?" I said pointing to the blue thing in the corner.

"That's a portal which leads to (y/n)'s fortress." Jack replied. "That's a thing, ask (y/n) if you can go there. It's probably a hell of a lot safer there than out here."

Jack started walking over to the portal when (y/n) walked out with no helmet on and a rocket launcher in his hands.

"(Y/n), can Lena stay in your base since it's safer for her there."

He thought for a while before replying.

"It's up to you, Lena. I mean, do you want to be alone in there? There's a demon prison and training ground on the lower levels and there's like nothing there. Plus I'd have to leave the portal open from here because the Khan Maykr will know that you're there and will try to spawn something there. Choice is yours."

I too thought for a while. Here on earth I would be closer to an immediate threat, but closer to help if anything were to happen. In (y/n)'s base, there was a lower chance of anything happening but it would also take longer for help to arrive.

"I think i should probably stay here. If anything were to come after me, which the Khan Maykr would probably do knowing how much I mean to (y/n), I would be closer to help."

"Then it's decided." (Y/n) said as the portal behind him closed.

Just then, the ground shook. I looked at (y/n) who looked across at me. In a flash the wall exploded, sending debris everywhere. I barely got out of it without getting hit. I looked at the whole in the wall to see something which would make even that fat thing look small. (Y/n) looked at me and signalled for me to get out of there, and I did. I ran to the middle of the room where Reinhardt, Ana, Mercy, Winston and Torbjörn were. They'd set up sentries around them and they were the current hospital so to say.

I looked back at (y/n), who was currently in a fight with the massive demon. The demon was firing rockets and lasers at (y/n), but none of them were hitting. (Y/n) pumped rocket after rocket and round after round into the big thing, before it finally stumbled onto one knee. I saw (y/n) jump up to its head and stab it 3 times right through the skull. I looked away, grossed out by it, but looked back when I heard a loud thud. Turned out the loud thud was just the big thing hitting the floor.

"On your left!" Winston shouted at Reinhardt. Just then Reinhardt looked to his left and saw what looked like a cybernetic hell knight running at him. Reinhardt put his shield up, but the demon had energy blades on his arms which cut right through Reinhardt's shield.

Winston got his Tesla cannon out and started firing at the demon, but all it did was make its energy blades glow hotter. The demon then lept at Winston, but barely missed, however he left a red electricity patch on the floor which fried the nearby Torbjörn turrets and broke Winston's barrier.

Reinhardt goes for a massive swing on the demon and connects. The demon get pushed back, but not anything significant to it. Before Reinhardt could react the demon was up in has face. It stabbed him in the stomach before slashing him across the face. I stood in horror, petrified at what it just did to Reinhardt. Torbjörn's face was full of rage. He got his gun out and started unloading round after round into it, but to no avail. All Torbjörn was able to achieve was a broken piece of armour. It lept at Torbjörn, barely missing. He slashed at Torbjörn a few times, but only connecting the last one, which cut Torbjörn's arm, causing Torbjörn to fall over in pain.

I was still standing still. I was terrified from this thing. Suddenly my worst nightmare came true. After he cut Torbjörn's arm, he looked at me. He was a good 30 foot away from me, but judging from what he did earlier, he could cover that in a second. He started walking over towards me, rubbing his blades together as he did so. I started stepping backwards, fearing my life. He was about 10 foot away when he got hit in the back of the head by a rocket. He turned around to see (y/n) charging at him with his double barreled drawn. Before the demon could do anything, (y/n) had unloaded at least 10 rounds into the demon. It fell on its face and quickly went to stand back up but (y/n) put the entire weight of his body through his foot and through the demons head, crushing it.

I stood still in shock. That demon did all of that to my friends, yet (y/n) took it out with ease?

"Lena are you ok? Lena?" (Y/n) said to me, running to me and taking his helmet off. I couldn't answer. I was still thinking about that demon. How it just cut through my friends with ease and how they never stood a chance if it wasn't for (y/n).

"Lena?" (Y/n) said to me sounding seriously concerned. I looked up at him and started crying into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)."

"Hey hey Lena, it's ok. They're not gonna hurt you, you'll be fine. I'll protect you, I swear." (Y/n) said as he put his arms around me.

I looked up into (y/n)'s eyes. He could tell that I was scared. I hugged him as hard as I could and (y/n) hugged me back.

(Y/n) pov

I could tell that Lena was so scared. She'd just watched her friends almost get slaughtered by that dread knight. I wanted to comfort her forever, just never leave her and just make her always feel safe, but I knew the longer I delayed to kill this gore nest, the more risk I was putting on everyone. Although I didn't want to leave Lena again, I would have to.

"Lena?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I'm so sorry but I have to kill this thing. The longer it's alive, the more of a risk I'm putting everyone at."

"Ok, I understand." She said wiping a tear from her eye. "Please stay safe, (y/n)."

"I will, but for now, focus on yourself. I'll do what I've gotta do, you do what you've gotta do."

I looked at her one last time before turning to the gore nest. This gore nest was bigger than any I'd ever seen. It was huge. How I would destroy it, I didn't know, but I would do whatever was required of me to keep Lena safe.

I pulled my super shotgun out and readied myself for my biggest battle in a long time. As I out my helmet on, only one sentence was going through my head.
"Rip and tear, until it is done."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57K 721 30
After Overwatch fell apart, you found yourself lonely. No friends, family, just you. Until one stormy night you found yourself reunited with Lena "Tr...
47.5K 1K 27
This is not SU related because i'm slowly drifting away from the fandom since it's inactive but never mind that. Lena has broken up with her innocent...
1K 56 27
Set in a post apocalyptic world, Overwatch, a global peace keeping task force, had successfully established temporary peace among humans and the robo...
99.4K 1.4K 32
You were Talon deadliest weapon but one day they decided to put you in a cell. You waited five years in the cold and the dark before they finally ne...