The Life Of Jimin And Jungkook

By FroggyPearl

Jimin a sweet vampire. Jungkook a fragile, cute angel. Will they live happily ever after? Or will this have... More

Meeting
Danger
Saved
Kookies Backstory
Working at the Cafe β˜•
My Love for Kookie
Sleepover
Breakfast
The Park
Jimins Past Returns
Date at the Cottage
Romantic Dinner
Mothers Return
Breakfast and Planning
Birthday Part One
Birthday Pt. 2 and PROPOSING
Planning and Yuki?!
Jimins Departure
Adam the Kidnapper
Jungkooks Strange Behavior
Is he sick?
What's going on?
Triple Date
Joon, Kook and Yuki
The Big Day
πŸ‡­ πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡³ πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡Ύ πŸ‡² πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡³ πŸ‡΅ πŸ‡Ή .1
The Eiffel Tower
Romantic Surprise
Departure
Our Family
Together Through Everything
Baby Room
FWIENDS
β……δΉ‡εŒšγ„–ε°Ίε‚γ„’δΈ¨ε‡ αŽΆ
Date Night~
Date Night Part Two~
Breaking Rules
Day at Home
Face Reveal
Mood Swings
Rainy Day
Cuddles and Dinner
Books and Tears
Doctor's Appointment
Kisses and Cuddles
My Wings
Blood
Save Them!!
Discharged
Here
Another Chance
Baby
Gone
Finale

πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΎπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ†ƒ 2

115 4 0
By FroggyPearl

Jimins P.O.V

I stopped tickling him once I got my kiss. We were finally going to arrive in Paris. After so long~!! We went to our seats as we prepared for landing. Once we landed, Jungkook was getting all jumpy. I smiled as we got up and walked out of the plane.

We went to get our luggage and I looked over at my baby. I smiled a bit and said, "You would make an excellent mother~." He rolled his eyes and said, "Yah!! I am your baby so respect me~!" I kissed his cheek and agreed to stop.

But only for now because he would look so cute holding our child. He holds that Chimmy as if it was his child. He is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I love him so much~. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I showered him with his kisses while repeating, "I love you."

He was giggling so much and telling me that he loves me too. I love the sweet little bunny in my arms. I shall never let him go. We walked out of the airport and this place was so beautiful!! I looked around and I saw a really beautiful cafe!!

We looked both ways and ran across. The luggage slowed us down a bit but we made it safely. We walked inside and there were so many delicious smells coming from everywhere. Jungkook was sniffing the entire way to the display case.

We licked our lips when we saw a yummy chocolate croissant!! There were so many macaroons!! So many pastries in one place it was like heaven! Jungkook ran around the entire place, not knowing what to order. He is so cute~!!!

I swear my heart is going to explode from all this cuteness~!! I smiled like in idiot, deeply in love. "Hyung!! Wake up~," was what I heard. I jumped slightly until I realized it was my cute little baby~. I smiled at him and said, "Yes my little cutie~?"

I smiled more when I saw the faint blush spreading across his cheeks. I couldn't help but peck his lips. He said, "I... I know what pastries I want now~." I nodded and handed him some money. He looked at me confused.

I said in a confused tone, "What? Aren't you going to take the money?" He shook his head as he pulled out his money. I pouted as I replaced his money with mine. "Please let me pay hyungie~! Just this once," he said in a whiney tone.

TP P.O.V

Jimin shook his head as Jungkook pouted. Jungkook finally gave up and decided to pay using Jimins money. Jimin as proud as he watched Jungkook buy his pastries and pay. Jungkook skipped over to the fridge and bought himself a banana milk.

Once he had everything, he ran over to Jimin eating his croissant. Jimin bite his lip, eyeing the delicious chocolate croissant. Jungkook noticed and he giggled a bit. He handed Jimin some of the croissant and Jimin instantly ate it.

Jimin hummed in approval as Jungkook giggled a bit. Jimin thought of something then kissed the younger. Jungkook blushed as he pushed Jimin away. Jungkook looked around and said, "Not here hyungie~!! Wait until the hotel room~."

Jimin nodded with a pout on his lips. Jungkook giggled as they walked to the hotel room. Their hands intertwined as they ate on the way. Jimin couldn't stop looking at their wedding rings. Everytime he looked at them he felt pure happiness inside of him.

When they arrived at the hotel they were in amazement. The hotel looked so beautiful. They went to the front desk and there were two ladies. One was attending another person. The other one looked like she was bored out of her mind.

Once she laid eyes on the couple, her eyes widened. She put on a smile and said, "Welcome! May I have your names please?" Jimin held Jungkooks hand and said proudly, "Park Jungkook and Park Jimin~!" Her eyes widened yet again as she said a little excited, "So you're married?!"

Jungkook got a little shy as he nodded. Jimin smiled and said, "Please excuse my cute little husband~. He is a little shy around new people." She nodded as she typed their names onto the computer. "The luxury suite right? Room 509," she said in an excited tone.

Jimin took the key as he picked up the younger. Jungkook giggled as he held onto his Chimmy and his luggage. Jimin dragged the luggage behind him as they went to their room. Jungkook was amazed by the beautiful decorations. Jimin smiled, amused at the youngers ting gasps and "Whoas."

They got to their room and the it was HUGE!! Jimin set down Jungkook and said, "I hope you like it Kook~!" Jungkook giggled as he hugged Jimin tightly. Jungkook began to cry a bit as he said, "Gosh... I don't deserve you hyungie~!"

Jimin kissed the younger and said, "Yes you do~!! My sweet little Kookie~! You're just so cute I could eat you up~!!!" Jungkook blushed a bit as he pulled Jimin to the bed. Jimin smiled as he let go of Jungkooks hand and ran to the balcony.

The view was amazing!!! They could see the Eiffel Tower!! Jungkook took his binoculars and spotted the Louvre. Jimin smiled as he saw how quick Jungkook pulled out his binoculars. Jimin hugged him from behind and said, "We'll go visit both places tomorrow~! Right now I'm tired and wanna hug my husband~."

Jungkook smiled as he leaned into the elders touch. Jimin smiled, feeling very happy since it seemed like Jungkook felt safe with him. Jimin pouted and asked, "Do you feel safe with me Kook~?" Jungkook thought for a bit before nodding.

Jimin felt happier now because Jungkook felt safe with him. Jimin led him to the bed and said, "I hope the suite is enough for you... I tries my best to buy the comfiest room available." Jungkook pouted while hugging the elder.

He sighed and replied in a quiet tone, "You didn't have to hyungie~. I would have been fine in any room." Jimin smiled a bit and asked, "Why? Don't you like me spoiling you?" Jungkook stayed silent not knowing what to say to Jimin.

Jimin sighed and held his hands. Jungkook looked up as Jimin said, "Just let me spoil you for now okay? It's our honeymoon~ I have to spoil my baby~!" Jungkook blushed a bit thinking that this wasn't really necessary. Jimin, however, thought the exact opposite.

He wanted to spoil the younger and makes this honeymoon an unforgettable one. Jungkook only wanted a simple honeymoon. Jimin, being the person he is, wanted a grand honeymoon. Something special, more special than any other honeymoon.

Jimin noticed Jungkook was deep in thought so he took the opportunity to bring a box over. He cleared his throat to bring Jungkooks attention to him. Jungkook looked at him and said, "Yes hyungie~?" Jimin smiled as he opened the box and pulled out a golden necklace.

It looked like the one Jimin had on but this one has a drop of blood. Jimins had angel wings and he was smiling widely. Jimin said softly, "The drop of blood represents a vampire. Aka me~ and the angel wings represent you. Promise me you'll wear it every single day."

Jungkook looked at him a little unsure. He already has the pendant Jimin gave him. Jungkook pouted and said, "What about all of the other necklaces you've given me?" Jimin gasped and said, "Oh yeah!! Umm well what about... you wear this one from now until I buy you a new one~!!"

Jungkook smiled as he nodded. Jimin stood behind him and took off the necklace he had on. Jimin put it on Jungkook and smiled as he left his arms fall. His arms wrapped around the youngers waist as he swayed them from side to side.

Jungkook kissed Jimin passionately and Jimin kissed back. Jimin picked him up and laid them on the bed. Jungkook giggled when he felt the soft bed under him. Jimin pressed light kisses on the youngers neck making him burst out into giggles.

Jimin smiled at him and said, "My cute baby~!" Jungkook hugged him and Jimin rolled over. Jungkook was now laying ontop of Jimin with his head resting on the elders chest. Jimin nuzzled into the youngers neck and smiled.

Jungkook sighed happily and said, "Best day ever..." Jimin smiled at him and replied, "It isn't over just yet~!!"

The next morning

The cute couple woke up the next morning cuddled close. Jimin opened his eyes first and decided to shower. Only to let Kookie rest a bit more. Jungkook whined softly when he felt Jimin leave. Jimin smiled as he put a Chimmy in his place.

Jimin slipped into the bathroom and began to shower. Meanwhile, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. Jimin walked out a few minutes later and smiled to himself. "I love him so much more than he loves me," thought Jimin while changing.

Jimin sneaked back into bed and moved the Chimmy away. Jungkook whined a bit so Jimin laid down next to him. Jungkook smiled and continued to sleep. Jimin whispered, "Such a lazy bunny~... but so cute. What a sleepy head."

ONE HOUR LATER

Jungkook was slowly waking up. Jimin said in a sing-song voice, "Morning sleepy head~!" Jungkook smiled sleepily and sat up. Jimin pulled him down and said, "If you want to shower I'll take you over there~." Jungkook pouted and made grabby hands meaning yes.

Jimin picked him up and carried him to the bathroom still wrapped in the blanket. He set him down and said, "I'll go order some food for us okay~?" Jungkook nodded as he dropped the blanket and stepped into the shower.

Jimin hummed softly as he went to the phone to call the kitchen. He ordered some french (UwU French toast in France) toast and banana milk. By the time Jungkook was dressed and laying in bed the breakfast had already arrived.

UwU
Hope y'all liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
107K 5.3K 24
Min Yoongi is over 400 years old. He's lived for a very long time and seen it all, or has he? One day he went out and bumped into a certain someone 1...
11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...