Billy Hargrove Imagines

By hlgarcia

A Collection of Billy Hargrove Imagines. More

Second Chances (Gets kinda steamy)
It Only Gets Stranger

Good in Every Bad

1.1K 10 0
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Word Count: 1,907

Warning: fighting, swearing, angst, fluff

Summary: Y/N has knack, for seeing the good in everyone. After the events at Star court, Y/N, is convinced that there is good in Billy, now she just needs to prove it to her friends.

"Why do you always do this? How are you always seeing the good in people?"

Glaring at Steve you defended Billy, "I saw the good in you didn't I?"

Both you and Steve were walking side by side, into the school.

Scoffing, he got defensive, "Yeah but I'm different!"

Rolling your eyes, at your best friend, you tried again, "How are you different? You were King Steve. Remember when you broke Jonathon's camera?"

"Yeah, but I bought him a new one."

"You did or Nancy did?"

"Nan- Hey! That's not fair!"

"All's fair, in love and war Steve."

"Whatever."

You had won the argument for the time being, but that didn't mean that Steve would just drop the subject either.

"Why are you so hell bent, that Hargrove is a good guy anyways?"

Finally, arriving at your lockers, you groan at him as you opened your locker, "Steve." Sighing in frustration, you knew he wasn't going to let it go unless he got a satisfactory answer, "Because we're all different people after what happened, and you know it. He could've had a hard home life. None of us know. Besides, we all gave chances, after the stunts you pulled."

Steve let out a frustrated sound, "Yeah but...."

"But nothing Steve." You hissed back at him in annoyance, "He hasn't done anything since this summer, that otherwise contradicts my argument that he's changed."

"Hey, guys." Jonathon and Nancy came up standing next to either of you. Robin shortly joined there after.

"Don't even get them started, Nance." Jonathon groaned rolling his eyes.

"They're still having the same argument?" Jonathon didn't bother answering Nancy, before she piped in, "I agree with, Y/N."

"I agree with, Y/N too dingus."

Both Nancy and Robin agreeing with you caught everyone off guard, including you. After the initial shock, you smiled, and side hugged both of them.

"See. Even Nancy and Robin agree."

"Fine, let's do this the party way. Majority rules." Steve tried, "Who votes Billy has changed, and should be invited to the group?"

You, Nancy and Robin, nodded your heads. There was a loud sigh coming from Jonathon, before he nodded as well.

"Fuck. Seriously Jonathon? You were supposed to be on my side here." Steve hissed in disbelief.

"I mean, Y/N, does have a point. We did give you a few chances."

"God damn it, I will never live that down will I?" Steve suddenly commented with a hint of anger in his voice, "Fine, but I'm not going to be best friends with the guy." Steve hissed, caving.

Squealing in excitement, you threw your arms around Steve's neck and gave him a bone crushing hug. After you pulled away, and returned to your previous position, standing next to Nancy, Steve said, "Besides, the guy probably won't want to be friends with us." You gave Steve, a death glare in response.

A few days passed since, the argument you had with Steve. You were too nervous to actually approach Billy, and ask if he wanted to be friends. Maybe you saw the good in everyone, but that didn't mean that you had to be extroverted, and outgoing.

Thankfully, Max had invited Billy, to go to the newly, built movie theater with the party. Everyone was a bit hesitant to go to the theater, since the last time was at the now rebuilt mall, that everyone in the group happily, avoided.

Everyone, agreed to see 'Sixteen candles,' even though pretty much all the boys in the group were against it, and didn't want to see a 'Chick Flick,' movie. But they quickly stopped their protests after all the girls in the group reminded them that they always got to pick what the group did as a whole.

Max quickly pulled Billy along with a hushed, "Come on. It'll be fine."

Turning to greet Max, she wrapped her arms around you, before excitedly, bounding off to find Eleven. It wasn't hard to pick up on Billy feeling out of place, his glances were around the room, all the while, he was shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Going up to him you greeted him, "Hey, I'm Y/N." You said offering him a sweet smile, while holding your hand out for him to shake.

He gladly, accepted your hand along with your kindness, before saying, "I know. We, uh. We go to the same school. I'm Billy."

Chuckling softly you responded, "I know." Giving him your innocently sweet smile.

After, the group had accepted him hanging out with them at the movies, they had begun to invite him to hangout with group more often, Billy had gladly excepted the invitation.

Max was constantly, going on about how much Billy had changed even more, since this past summer. You had to agree with her, he had started becoming a lot kinder, and softer towards the party members, and had even begun smiling more often. He usually, didn't talk with the group at school unless it was necessary, but one day that changed.

"Hey, Y/N."

Turning in the direction of the husky voice, you were greeted by Billy, pulling you in for a hug.

"Oh, Hey Billy."

He had caught you by surprise, talking to you and giving you a hug. Turning back to your locker, you gathered the books you would need for the rest of the day.

"Are you going to that weird dance thing that's in Spring?"

You snorted before responding, "You mean Prom?" Light laughter flew from your lips, "I would like to, but I don't know. Are you going to go to Prom?"

"Maybe." He said nonchalantly, while shrugging his shoulders.

Placing a hand over your heart, you turned towards the man that was towering over you, "What? Billy Hargove, might go to... Dare I say it? Prom?" Your voice came out in a teasing manner, but you were ultimately, shocked that he was possibly interested in going to a school function, that he normally wouldn't be caught dead at.

Both you and Billy shared classes together, that just so happened to be the rest of your day. He wouldn't venture too far from you in the hallways during passing time, nor would he sit away from you in the rest of the classes.

Just as you were exchanging, books you would need to do homework for the weekend, Billy's voice called you, "Y/N!"

"What's up, Hargrove?" You asked as you put your bag on your shoulder, turning towards the doors to leave the building.

"Mind if I drive you home?"

Stopping in your tracks, you turned and gave him a suspicious look, "Alright...." You were hesitant, "But keep your hands were I can see them, at all times."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Max climbed in the backseat, but was pleasantly surprised, to see that you were sitting in the front seat, verses another anonymous face.

"Y/N!" She yelled happily, throwing her arms around you where she could reach.

Chuckling at her excitement, you greeted her, "Hey Kiddo."

"Long time no see." She joked.

"Seriously! What's it been, like twenty hours?" You laughed together.

Pulling into the Palace Arcade parking lot, he got out to let Max out.

"Be safe." He yelled towards her.

"I always am!" She replied.

"She's a good kid, you know?"

"I know she is."

Over the next two months, you and Billy had grown close. So close, in fact, you had developed feelings for him. The only other person that knew, was Eleven. She often tried to give you advice but you never acted upon it, nor did you act upon your feelings for him.

Today, you were late getting to school, you had a car however it was a piece of shit, junk car. It barely got you from point A to point B. You had just gotten it back, from the auto body shop. It wasn't until on your way to school, that one of the tires became flat. Thankfully, Hopper was able to come and get you to take you to school. Once, you walked in, you were greeted with a nauseating, sight.

Tina, was flirting with Billy. This made you groan outwardly, instead of in your head. Once you realized what had happened, you quickly, took off down the hall towards your locker. But not before hearing Tina say, "So Prom.... We should go together." Jealousy, was coursing throughout your body.

As soon as Billy heard the doors open, signalling that someone had come late to school, he was surprised to be met with you face, that last person he had expected to be late. Before the events of this past summer, Billy had noticed you. You were like a ray of sunshine, to everyone around you. Not only, were you someone who was kind to everyone, but you were smart. You never took anyone's bullshit no matter how hard they tried. Over the little time, that he's been in Hawkins, he finally figured out, why everyone gravitated towards you. You were someone, that made everyone feel like a somebody.

He started to have feelings for you, back when he first moved here from California, but he wouldn't admit that out loud. Billy knew you like the back of his hand. He was always protecting you from afar even before you were friends. That's why he immediately shot Tina down, when she brought up going to prom together. If he was going to go to Prom, he was going to go with you.

A few days passed, since Tina's flirting with Billy. It was hard, trying to avoid him, but luck was on your side, since the school had one of those, three day weekends scheduled, for this week. Hopper was able to fix your flat tire, and get the guys at the station to drop off your car at the school, so you wouldn't have to be waiting around for a ride from one of your friends.

Once, the last bell sounded, you quickly made your way to your locker, before practically running out of the school doors. It took a minute, to find where the men had parked your car. Thankfully, it wasn't too far from where you were currently standing. As you go to your car, you could feel someone's presence.

Turning around you were met with a strong chest, almost falling over, if a pair of stable arms hadn't caught you. Looking up at him, his blue eyes, were twinkling, in a mesmerizing way.

"Are you okay?"

It took you a second before realizing, he had said something, "Huh? Oh. Yeah. Fine. Thanks."

You raised your gaze from his piercing stare, and watched your fellow classmates, file out of the school building. Realizing, he still had his arms wrapped around you, you tried to take a step back, only to be pulled back to your original spot.

"Talk to me kid. What's going through that pretty little head of yours." He stopped short of sounding like he was begging. He was overwhelmed with worry, that he would lose you.

Silence.

"Please." He pleaded softly, "Please don't push me away."

"I have to go."

He nodded understanding that he had to let you go, he unwrapped himself from you, allowing you to go. Hoping that you wouldn't shut him out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...