π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

52.2K 639 3.2K
By pandas-and-peaches

request for cottonflx
♪uwu- chevy

Y/N~ your name

C/N~ crush's name

C/H/C~ crush's hair colour

B/F/N~ best friend's name

F/N~ friend's name

S/N~ sibling's name (i used 'she' but you can change the pronoun)

T/N~ town/city/village etc name

F/C~ favourite colour

F/H/S~ favourite hair style

♡︎

I couldn't believe it. I was actually going on a date with C/N!

Well, at least I hoped it was a date. He didn't actually said it was. But even 5 hours later, I still turn bright red even thinking about it.

~5 hours earlier~

"Hey Y/N do you have a minute?"

It was after school and I was at my locker packing my bag. B/F/N was leaning against the locker next to mine, giving me all the gossip I'd missed yesterday whilst F/N was just nodding at all the right moments.

I immediately dropped the book I was holding. C/N noticed and quickly bent down and picked it up, handing it back to me whilst looking over his shoulder.

I mumbled a 'thank you' and put it back into my bag, glancing over at B/F/N and F/N who were both giving me a knowing look

"We'll just give you two a minute!" B/F/N said as she started to slowly back away, F/N following suit.

Then they both dashed off down the hallway, knocking into a couple of confused year 7s before disappearing completely.

Me and C/N just started at each other dumbstruck before I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry about them! You know what they're like!"

C/N grinned at me.

"Yeah..." he replied.

"Anyways," I said once I'd stopped laughing. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

C/N's grin was quickly replaced with his previous flustered look.

"Um do you know about the T/N fair that's happening on Saturday?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. I think I'd vaguely heard about it from S/N a couple days ago. She gets really excited about the fair and in the build up to it, it's the only thing you hear from her.

"Yeah I think so. Why do you ask?"

C/N ran a hand through his C/H/C hair and slightly bit his lip. It's a thing I've noticed he does whenever he's nervous and it's honestly adorable.

"Well, my mum's going to have a stand there and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

Me? Go with C/N? Really?

I shook my head in disbelief. No way was he genuinely asking me to go with him. He hasn't even spoken to me for goodness sake! Well, unless you count the greetings in the hallway and the occasional smiles in my direction, but he does that to everyone because he's so nice.

"Is that a no then?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. Oh god, did he think I said no because I shook my head?

"No, no of course I'll go! Do you have my number?" I hurriedly asked, swinging my F/C bag over my shoulder.

C/N smiled at me and pulled his phone out of pocket.

"Already have it." He smirked, showing me my number saved in his contacts.

"He has my number?!" I thought. I swear this day was just getting better and better.

"Ok see you tomorrow!" I said waving to him as I walked off, a huge grin plastered across my face.

~Later that night~

I sighed, hugging my phone to my chest. I was re-reading the message that C/N sent me an hour ago for the 6th time.

'hey Y/N! i'll meet u outside ur house at 9. just text me ur address and i'll come and get u. see u tmr!'

I squealed before hearing my dad shout at me from downstairs.

"Y/N! Keep it down up there, ok?"

"Sorry dad!" I replied before checking the time.

Shit! I didn't realise how late it was. It was 3am and C/N was picking me up at 9 so I should probably go to sleep. At least dad didn't scream at me for that reason, thank god!

I turned my bedside lamp off and slowly drifted off to sleep, my dreams full of fair rides, cotton candy and C/N.

~The next morning~

I woke up to my god awful alarm clock beeping right in my ear. I really hated the sound I chose for it but it's the only one that gets me up.

Normally I'd press snooze and go right back to sleep but today was a special day. Today was my 'date' with C/N! Even though it was 7:30 in the morning I felt wide awake, and ecstatically happy.

I did my usual morning routine, came out of the bathroom (still drying my hair) and went straight to my wardrobe. I'd already picked out my outfit the night before so I wouldn't have to worry about it now. I got changed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a ribbed F/C top with high wasted denim shorts. I'd paired it with white trainers and a F/C scrunchie in my hair, which I'd styled into a F/H/S. I also grabbed a bracelet from my dressing table to accessorise.

I put on some light makeup and packed some money, my phone and my favourite lip gloss into my purse.

I scrutinised my reflection in the mirror. This had looked cute the night before but I was really doubting that now.

"Will C/N like it?" I thought to myself.

I shook myself.

"Y/N you look great ok? Just stick with it!" I said to myself aloud, posing in front of the mirror to make myself feel more confident. I nodded and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

I was just finishing my cereal when I heard a knock on the door. My parents and S/N had already gone to the fair so I had to answer it.

I opened the door to find C/N, standing there and grinning at me.

He was wearing a black shirt along with blue jeans, paired with white trainers. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked down at me.

"Wow Y/N you look beautiful." He said, his cheeks flushed a dusty pink colour.

I felt myself blushing. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself... but isn't it a bit early?"

C/N looked at me confused before switching on his phone and showing me the time. It was 9 on the dot.

I gasped. We should go.

I grabbed my purse off the table, put on my shoes and dashed out of the door, C/N walking behind me.

♡︎

~peachy x

(1166 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 757 5
Korra starts having nightmares after defeating Vaatu. How will she get them to stop?
8.1K 275 22
Danny and Y/N have been best friends for so long and you love your friendship.... but you also have feelings for him. You have never had feelings for...
5.4K 65 13
Story of you and alex meeting. You are walking in mexico and you see your ex who is really abusive. He starts to abuse you until.... Alex sees you...
469K 7.5K 100
These are just random scenarios that popped up in my head and I thought that I would post it because, why not? My imagination runs wild and everyone...