Goddess Of Dawn ||O.P

By babyxpsychox

"There's never a reason to chase the ones who make you feel something." SLOW UPDATES More

Transformers
1
2
3
4
5
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Transformers: Dark of The Moon
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Transformers: Age Of Extinction
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
Transformers: The Last Knight
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
47
48
49

28

3.1K 89 15
By babyxpsychox

Chapter 28

"How can I runaway from myself?"

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"There's a full-on manhunt out for us, so we have some new rules. Anyone who has got a badge is not our friend." Aurora told the three, "And we're gonna divide and conquer. You two are in charge of stealing food and the essentials, and nothing else." Tessa and Shane nodded their heads at the ex military captain. "Chicago KSI Headquarters is like a fortress. Cade's gonna find a way into their top-secret military wing. Find something to blackmail this company and the government. We're gonna get our freedom back."

Cade looked at the blonde, "What are you gonna do?"

Aurora sent a smirk at the man, "You'll see." Cade stared at the woman she walked away.

Cade chuckled and looked over at the Prime, "You, are one lucky dude, Prime." Optimus chuckled as he watched his wife pull a duffel bag out of the red Ferrari and threw it over her shoulder and walked over to the scout with a smile. "How'd you manage that?" Cade asked

Optimus looked down at the man, "To this day, I do not know. But she has saved my life and I have hers. We are forever indebted to each other." Optimus said as Cade chuckled.

"Yeah, that's marriage for you." Cade laughed before he turned back to the table and continued to fiddle with the drone.

Aurora smiled as Bee whirred at the blonde, her hand patting his cheek "Hey Bee, long time no see." The scout whirred at her and nodded his head in agreement. Her smile slowly fell as she let out a sigh, "I'm sorry about Sam, Bee. I-"

"Its okay... little lady... he lives on through us.." Bee told her with a light pat on her head, she gave a slight smile and looked around the abandoned building.

"I never thought I'd be back here, you know?" She told the bot who looked at her, "I had finally accepted the fact that you guys were gone, dead." Bee tilted his head at the blonde as she spoke, her hands fiddling with his large hand. "I didn't want to, but I needed to just so I could move on and stop living in the past and try and live a normal life. And then I realized, I wasn't supposed to live a normal life." Aurora looked around at the other bots that walked around the building before her gaze landed on Optimus who leaned against a beam with his arms crossed.

"My life is here, with you guys."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Tessa and Shane walked towards the two adults, the blonde had her feet propped up on the table as she cleaned a weapon Mirage had given her. Aurora glanced over to the two and stood up, "You get what I asked for?" Tessa nodded her head as she handed the blonde a bag, the contents unknown to the others. "Thanks." Aurora smiled before walking over to a small empty room of the building and slipped in.

Aurora pulled out the white dress after she had slipped out of her clothes and slipped the dress on. A black wig followed suit, covering the light blonde hair in an attempt to make it harder to recognize her. She tossed the previous outfit into a bag and walked out of the room, tossing the bag on the couch next to Tessa and Shane.

"You're so square. Who even says "Smooching?" Tessa asked her father as Aurora walked by making her laugh.

"Dad's who haven't had any action in years, my dear." Aurora teased the man who gaped at her words.

"Hey!" Cade shouted, only making the others laugh as he turned to Optimus, "I tell you, no respect. It's just impossible sometimes."

"Yeah." Optimus agreed, "I went through that with Bumblebee and Aurora."

Aurora let out a snort, "Oh come on, O. That's not fair, I was young." She stated as he applied the nude lipstick "Besides, I won you over in the end." She sent a smirk to the Prime who rolled his optics.

"That you did." He replied, watching as she adjusted her dress and slipped on a pair of blood red heels.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Cade asked as he took in her outfit, the white dress hugged the curves of her body, her black wig was pulled back into a french braid and cascaded down over her shoulder. Her blue eyes seemed to shine brighter in contrast with the black wig.

"You didn't think you were the only one going into KSI, did you?" She asked her lashes flickering as she looked at Cade, "I did research on the CEO of KSI, looking like this is the only way I can get close to him."

"You're not planning to..." Tessa trailed off as she looked at the blonde.

"No, not yet at least." Aurora replied as Mirage transformed and revved his engine, she looked up at the Prime who stared down at her in concern. "I'll be fine, this isn't my first time doing this."

Optimus let out a sigh as he crouched down to her level, "I want you to be safe." He told the woman who smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Of course."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Aurora rubbed her hands together as Mirage pulled up along the curb of KSI. She picked the small badge up and held it in her hand as she opened the driver side door and stepped out, her heels clicking against the ground as she turned to close the door.

She sent small smiles to the people who looked at her as she walked past them. She watched as a few people walked away from a bald man with glasses, the man she was looking for.

"Mr. Joyce." She called out, his gaze casting over the woman as she approached him with a smile on her face, "I'm Grace Wallace, I work for a genetics company."

"Ah, it's nice to meet you miss Wallace. Now how may I assist you?" Joshua asked as he looked the woman up and down.

"My boss told me that you have files on a Aurora Gordon." Aurora said, Joshua nodded his head and motioned her to follow him, "We're looking into making 'hybrids', my boss calls them, half human, half cybertronian."

"Miss. Gordon is a very interesting case," Joyce said as they walked down the hallway. "An abused child who fell in with the wrong crowd. Insanely smart, talented, and lets not forget beautiful." He said as he chuckled, swiping his own badge allowing the door to open. "The poor thing fell in love with an alien. Can you believe that? An alien robot."

"Who could ever love an alien." Aurora let out a fake laugh as she spoke, making the man chuckle in agreement as he walked towards a filing cabinet and pulled out a thick file of paper.

"This is everything we have on here," Joshua stated as he opened the file, "Basic information, schooling, this one here." He held up a black file with red lettering on the front that read 'CLASSIFIED' "Is her medical records after her life saving surgery, no thanks the robot who saved her."

Aurora glanced through the black file, pages of notes from ratchet were piled neatly. Each page filled with different things, but mainly the genetic changes the Energon had done to her body.

"We have the few sample of her blood and DNA, down in the lab." Joshua told her, making her nod her head and close the file and pick up the others and follow him down to the lab.

The two of them walked in silence, the only sound was the sound was from her heels, until some man came running towards them and whispered in Joshua's ear.

Joshua let out a sigh as he nodded his head, "If you'll excuse me." Was all he said before he followed the man down the hallway and around a corner. Aurora rolled her eyes and made her way to the labs as the building rumbled.

"So much for staying undetected." She mumbled as she began running down the hallway and through the hallway and pushing through a door.

Aurora ran through the lab, passing scientist who went running for their lives as things went flying.

"Get out! All of you!"

"Science fair's over meat bags." She heard Hound yell as she rounded a corner to be met with the Bugatti's foot. She brushed past him and walked towards the taller Autobot and looked around.

"Miss Wallace! Be careful, these are very dangerous things." Joyce told her holding his hands out to her. Aurora moved her gaze from the Autobots to him, her hand coming up to her head as she pulled the wig off and tossed it on the ground before him.

"I'm the one you should be worried about." She hissed as she took her hair out of the small bun. "You slaughter innocent beings, for what? To make your own goddamn army." She shook as she looked at him before turning to the head of the Autobot she once knew. "They fought for us..." She mumbled as she looked at the face of Ratchet.

Aurora turned back to the others, holding in her tears as she looked at the man behind this. Hound had his gun pointed at the bald man who held his hands up, "Go ahead. Show us your true colors, once and for all." Joshua said as he looked down the barrel of the large gun.

"Just give me the word, I'll splatter him." Hound said, looking to Optimus.

Joshua looked up at the Prime, "Why don't you tell itchy fingers here that this is all the spoils of war. Dead metal. Innovation. What we do here is science, because if we don't do it, somebody else will. Because you cannot stop technology!" He shouted

"We are not your technology!" Optimus shouted back, kicking a barrel and sending it flying into a glass board.

"Let me vaporize his ass."

"I broke the code. I own your whole genome." Joyce stated

"The world will know what you're doing here." Optimus told the man as he looked down at him.

"The world? The world will approve. We can make you now. Don't you get it? We don't need you anymore."

"Don't need them anymore?" Aurora questioned, "Do you remember what happened the last time the government exiled them? The Decepticons took over Chicago and killed thousands of innocent people!" She yelled, steaming with anger.

Joyce looked at her, "You would turn your back on your own kind, for aliens."

Aurora let out a huff as threw the files on the ground along with the samples of her blood and stepped away, "I fight for my family. And I will until I breathe my last breath."

Aurora stepped further away from the pile and pointed at it, "Have fun trying to create more like me. Hound, shoot it."

The large mech pointed his gun at the pile and shot it multiple times, shreds of paper smoking as it drifted through the air. Optimus scooped the girl up in his hand, "Autobots, we're done."

"We're done? We're not even gonna kick a little bit of ass?" Brains asked from his spot on Hounds arm.

"I've been itching to kill something lately." Hound muttered as he began to walk away.

Optimus walked slowly past the head of Ratchet and let out a sigh.

"Goodbye, my old friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 189 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures movies shows or Music.
39.7K 1K 13
When Y/n was young the Witwicky adopted her as their own she doesn't remember anything about her past but what happened she met Autobots who knows he...
2.5K 113 17
Disclaimer: I don't own transformers or pics or music.
199K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...