He's Just My Best Friend | a...

Od goodvibes9356

Mika Uchiha is the heir to the Uchiha clan, and she hates it. Her father pressures her to be perfect, even af... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaptet 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Not an Update

Chapter 64

4.3K 92 22
Od goodvibes9356

"You want me to walk you down the aisle?" Sasuke asked. "At your wedding." He looked confused. I nodded in confirmation. "Why?" I rolled my eyes at him. For someone who is supposed to be brilliant, he sure is dumb sometimes.

"Well Father obviously can't do it, and my next choice would have been Minato-sensei, but he can't either." I said in a teasing manner. He rolled his eyes. "You're my family." I said more seriously. "We have some issues, but at the end of the day, you're family, and you have to accept Kakashi too. He's going to be your brother. I want you to be a part of this, Sasuke." I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Hn. You get married in like an hour. What if I say no?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I knew he was teasing, but I played along anyways.

"Then, I'll ask Naruto." I shrugged. His rivalry with Naruto would win out, I knew it would.

"Hn. Fine. I'll do it." He grumbled. I smiled triumphantly, earning an eye roll.

"Thanks, little brother." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He smacked my hand away in protest, making me flinch.

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking." He said quickly. I nodded. The past six months we had been spending a ton of time together repairing our broken relationship. We came a long way. We could joke and be in the same room together and I was fine. I no longer feared Sasuke, but there were still moments like this every so often where one of us make a mistake and I reverted back to my old, jumpy ways.

"It's okay." I reassured. "We're much better than when we started." I smiled. He nodded in agreement.

We had come so far that I was letting him leave the village tomorrow. He wanted to 'atone for his sins,' whatever that means. We talked in length about it and finally came to a compromise. He will look for remains of Kaguya's clan, and report in weekly what he has found and his location. He wanted to leave immediately, but I said no. He had to wait until after I got married. I wanted him to be here, even if he didn't think he deserved to be. I also wanted to give him time to reestablish the bonds he had with Naruto and Sakura. I was trusting enough as Hokage to let him leave months ago, but as his sister, I wanted to help him get back into a routine first. It seemed to work. He and Sakura were finally together. Kind of, anyways. They weren't official, and I don't know that they ever will be, but I know he loves her, and she has loved him since they were kids. It will happen. I'm sure of it.

"You ready?" Sakura asked excitedly after helping me into my dress. I nodded excitedly. Unlike becoming Hokage, marrying Kakashi didn't scare me at all. I was excited to finally be his wife. Sakura led me to the mirror and I took in my appearance while she did the last minute touch ups.

My black hair was down and curled into perfect waves. Half of it was up in a bun to keep it out of my eyes. My makeup was light and did nothing more than accent my features. I wore a perfect white dress that was covered in lace, and hugged me in all the right places. My shoes were blue flats that were comfortable, but also cute. I looked perfect. Sakura did my hair and makeup and she did an amazing job.  Kakashi is going to lose his mind.

"Everyone's waiting, Mika." I heard Sasuke say on the other side of the door. Butterflies filled my stomach, and I grinned and took a deep breath, ready to do this.

"Let's go!" I said to Sakura and pulled her towards the door. She stopped me right before we left.

"You look beautiful, Mika! I'm so happy for you!" She yelled and threw her arms around me. I grinned and hugged her back. She's become more and more like a sister to me as time as passed. I hope Sasuke eventually gets his crap together and actually makes her my sister.

"Thanks, Sakura!" I said and opened the door. I was met with an annoyed looking Sasuke, but his face softened when he saw me. Sakura squeezed past us to take her place with the rest of the crowd.

"You look great." Sasuke said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes. Always so serious. At least he's trying. That's all I can ask for.

"Thanks, little brother. Let's go get me married!" I said and grinned at him. I was more eager to get married than I had been for anything else in my life up until this point. He rolled his eyes and handed me a small box. I raised my eye brow at him and took the box. I opened it and gasped at what was inside. It was a silver necklace with the Uchiha crest as a pendant. My heart swelled up and I thought I might start crying.

"Mom had one just like this." I said softly, admiring it. That was the only thing missing from today. My parents. And Sasuke found a way to bring them into this.

"It was her's. I went back to the compound and took it before I left the village." He said fondly. I smiled at him. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes at the memory of my Mom wearing this necklace, but I kept them to myself. I wouldn't want to ruin Sakuras good work. "She would want you to have it." He shrugged. I threw my arms around him in a hug. He stiffened at first, but then hugged me back. I'm pretty sure it's the first hug we've shared since the war.

"Thank you, Sasuke." I whispered in his ear. He released me, a smirk placed on his face, and he helped me put on the necklace.

"Let's get you married." He smirked and held out his hand for me to take. I took it and he led me to the beginning of the aisle. "You know, if you want to run, this is your last chance." He teased. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just walk, little brother." I said. He obeyed and we started walking as soon as the music played. Butterflies filled my heart and my chest when I saw Kakashi, and my grip on Sasuke tightened as I was willing him to walk faster. He didn't waver though, and kept our pace steady, just like he was supposed to. Kakashi looked incredible. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, with his standard mask on underneath. I smirked. Naruto is definitely going to try to sneak a peek at Kakashi's face. His hair was perfectly held in place with his headband that he insisted he wear, even though I preferred his floppy hair. His eyes were wide and I could tell he was grinning under his mask. We couldn't get to him fast enough.

"You look beautiful, Mika." Kakashi said when we reached him. I grinned at him.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked and released my hand from Sasuke's and put it into Kakashi's instead.

"Gross." I heard Sasuke mutter before he went to sit down. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ready?" Kakashi asked as he led me up to the alter. I nodded excitedly. I was so excited. Tsunade was waiting at the front for us, a smile on her face. I couldn't think of a better person to marry us.

"We are here to finally get these two people married." Tsunade started. I laughed at her stress on 'finally.' I guess she's been wanting to see this for awhile. "Do you guys have vows?" She asked. We both nodded. "Well then, Kakashi, go ahead." She instructed. The butterflies in my stomach grew and I grinned as Kakashi grabbed both of my hands in his.

"Mika, I have loved you since we were teenagers, but you've been my best friend for much longer. I'm not great at this, so bear with me." He smirked. I chuckled. He hates giving speeches. "We've been through so much together, and I can honestly say that I can't imagine spending my life without you in it. I won't list the things you've helped me though, because you already know. You know me better than I know myself, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to love you and deal with your sarcasm and eye rolls for the rest of my life. I'll make you ramen whenever you want it, and will support you while you protect this village. I'm so proud of you, and I love you." I wanted to cry because I love him so much. How did I end up with such an amazing man as my husband? I grinned and got ready to give my vows.

"Kashi, I love you more than I have ever loved another person. You're the only person who can basically read my mind. You've put up with me since we were five, and have dealt with a lot of extra stress because of me, but you never falter. You have never failed me and I know that you won't. You've accepted my family for who they are and what they've done, and I don't think you understand how much that means to me. You talk me down when I'm angry, you forgive me before I even think to ask, and you support me though everything. I couldn't have asked for a better person to fall in love with. I promise to not bring work home too often, and to love you unconditionally. I promise to always forgive you for being late to things, and to let you avoid work as much as possible when you want to. I love you, Kashi, and I can't wait to spend my life with you." I grinned. I managed not to cry while I was talking and I took that as a win.

"Alright. Let's exchange rings." Tsunade said and gave each of us the other's ring. "Kakashi, do you take Mika to be your wife?" She asked. Kakashi smiled and slid the ring onto my finger. I was grinning, so excited that this was really happening.

"I do." He said, a grin plastered onto his face under his mask.

"Mika, do you take Kakashi to be your husband?" She asked. I grinned and slid his ring onto his finger.

"I do." I said. I couldn't stop smiling. This is real.

"Great! I now pronounce you husband and wife! Kakashi, you can kiss her." Tsunade grinned. Kakashi spun me so that his back was to the audience, and pulled his mask down. I smirked and pressed my lips to his eagerly. Butterflies erupted in my chest and I smiled into the kiss. This felt right. Everything was perfect. Kakashi released me and pulled his mask back onto his face before we faced the audience for the first time as a married couple.

————————-

"You're sure you want to do this?" I asked Sasuke. We were standing at the gates of the village with Kakashi and Sakura. I'm sure Naruto was somewhere, but he wasn't with us.

"I need to atone for my sins." He nodded. I smiled at him.

"Thank you for waiting to leave until today." I smiled, and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back.

"I didn't have much of a choice, did I, Lady Hokage." He teased. I rolled my eyes and released him.

"Whatever. Don't cause any trouble, please? I have to answer for your actions. I'm placing a lot of trust in you here." I said. He nodded.

"Can I come with you?" Sakura asked. She's still hung up on him, after all this time. Sasuke should just tell her he loves her and be done with it. It's obvious that he does. I wonder if this is how everyone else felt around me and Kakashi before we got together.

"This trip is to atone for my sins. My sins don't include you." He said flatly. I rolled my eyes. Just admit you love her, idiot. Sakura looked shocked, but I knew she would accept it. "Take care of Mika, will you Kakashi?" I rolled my eyes.

"I always will." He responded, sending familiar butterflies into my chest.

"Like I need taking care of. I'm not the one who almost got executed by the five nations. Idiot. Maybe I should send someone with you to take care of you." I grumbled under my breath. Kakashi rolled his eyes at me, as did Sasuke.

"Be safe." Sakura said softly. Sasuke poked her in the forehead like Itachi used to before walking away, and I smirked. He totally loves her. He'll realize it one day. "He'll come back this time, right?" She asked me when he was out of hearing distance.

"He will. I wouldn't let him leave again if I didn't trust him." I tried to reassure her. She nodded. Kakashi and I turned to walk away and pack for our honeymoon at the hot springs, but I stopped before we were completely gone. "The poke means he loves you. He may not realize it yet, but be patient with him." I said to Sakura, and continued to follow Kakashi back to our apartment, eager to start the rest of our lives.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
4.9K 99 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
43.5K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...