Mowgli: Legend of The Jungle:...

By LordMegatron88000

*A Note: Hello Everyone, this is an attempt at mine of "a novelization" of the 2018 movie that initially was... More

Cast Members + Prologue & Chapter I
Chapter II: - "A Small Man's-Cub"
Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan
Chapter IV: - "The Dish Licking Dog and also his master"
Chapter V: - "The Council Of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack"
Chapter VI: - "Shere Khan"
Chapter VII: - "Bagheera's Hunt"
Chapter VIII: - "Baloo's Lessons"
Chapter IX: - "The Four Cubs Of The Great Seonee Hills"
Chapter XI: - "Some Instructions to be coming from The Teacher Of All The Laws"
Chapter XII: - "The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey People"
Chapter XIII: - "Our One Only Hope"
Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"
Chapter XV: - "Deep Breathing"
Chapter XVI: - "The Pit"
Chapter XVII: - "Lord Hathi"
Chapter XVIII: - ""A Son Of Man.""
Chapter XIX: - "The Master Words' Far Purest Importance"
Chapter XX: ""Sometimes I dream myself A Tiger ....""
Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"
Chapter XXII: - "The Running"
Chapter XXIII: - "Verbal Turned Into A Verbal Plus Physical Confrontation"
Chapter XXIV: - "The Cold Lairs Of The Monkey-People Also Called The Bandar-Log"
Chapter XXV: - "The Wrath Of The Tiger King"

Chapter X: - ""Little Brother, indeed you truly so .... are special.""

97 2 0
By LordMegatron88000

The Morning had come, and as it had done so, all of the while two hours before this very to be occurring day's sunrise was upon the verge of its starting time, Mowgli woke up to see a certain and so rather quite familiar dark as in quite shadowy appearing figure showing himself to the mouth of the den of his wolf cub brothers and wolf parents. Bagheera The Black Panther had come to pick up Mowgli for some of his hunting lessons, and after another one of all amongst those that was like the one he had before Mowgli's lesson with Baloo on that very previously occurred day that was prior to this day, with one difference being in that this was a little earlier within the morning than usual, Mowgli and Bagheera had then went to find a place to relax at for a little while. They had decided to settle upon for some relaxation a clearing within the rest of The Jungles that had quite a small enough a size for just some of the grounds for there to be some plants on the ground and in between some sides a small river flowing down from wherever it was so on up and towards The Great Wainganga River that was several miles away whilst from here.

Thus Bagheera ensured he had lain himself down upon a very large log that was standing above this small river, whilst Mowgli had sat himself down upon the side that was in front of the black panther and from the left side of one saw all of this from a side angle that could see things in such a fashion. Whilst Mowgli was at it all, he gazed around his surroundings and listened to the birds singing and flying around underneath the greenery covered treetops and also had caught a small bug which he had proceeded to eat. Now This was rather disgusting to some if they were to see it from among Men but to any like him, some could say that it had "rather tasted like chicken". Afterwards Mowgli proceeded to put his left hand down into enough of the surface of the small river to feel it do so, watching these waters float on down the rapid waters towards underneath the log and up through the other side up to beyond it all. Then Mowgli ensured he lifted it back up.

Next Mowgli had looked around himself some more, including up at the blue skies above and the inner surface of The Jungles from among and all whilst of the rest of all The Wilds, and so was filled on up within his head with quite a few questions at least. He reached with his tip toes to gently nudge at Bagheera's nose all so to try to and to get for him to wake up. "Hey Bagheera." Thus Mowgli prepared to have asked whilst in a whisper at first, "The Jungles and all of the rest of The Wilds are just so here however old, O Bagheera?"

As Bagheera had growled on all out a rather so slightly sleepy grunt like growl, he continued to keep both of his eyes closed as he spoke. "Like All Thus So Of All The Wilds, The Jungles are amongst whatsoever has been here since before either one of you or me ever so at all here were born," he said within answer and whilst at it widening his mouth to let on all out quite a huge yawn whilst showing his so incredibly sharp white teeth, as he had done so and then he had said to finish off all his words, "and it will remain over here .... even after all such as you or me ever so here do die. Like All The Wilds are so whilst in at the least usually all mannerisms here so, The Jungles are from amongst whatsoever is eternal, as here so you can see, O Mowgli."

Quickly Mowgli had thought up of yet another one to call a question to ask to his mentor. See Mowgli thought that if anyone could help him out with all the matters to speak of in this question, indeed so here at all that, it would be the black panther whosoever could and can. "Also Bagheera, ...."as he looked at the sleeping black panther whilst he had so thus prepared to ask, "why so am myself indeed here that so different from that it is and even at all would ever be among any such a thing as a bother to some of the other wolves?" Why Mowgli asked this question was because it had haunted him for quite some time.

Slowly Bagheera had so and yet instantly in reply to this question opened his two brown eyes that although were brown as of currently were quite capable of turning almost dark blue like mixed all in with yellow and as well as that itself and also so purely green, and he had looked right up at Mowgli. The Black Panther Bagheera had quite so instantly raised himself up in a sitting position to better look at the young boy all whilst via face to face eye level. When Bagheera asked him why he would ask any such a question as this one, and then asking him, "Perhaps Mowgli, are such ones as some of these other wolves giving to you a hard time for not being "like all of them and the rest of all of the wolves?", thus so had the boy explained whilst to the black panther his very question, all via his saying, "Well I do have no claws like all of them do so, no fangs alongside or sharp teeth like all of them do so ...... and yes ...... indeed so here even no fur all just like indeed all of them do so." As Mowgli had spoken, first he looked upon his hands, then pointed alongside in the process pressured a few from amongst his fingers on a few of his teeth whilst feeling no sharpness whatsoever, and then he had pointed to all of his body.

Then Bagheera had understood what he was trying to speak about exactly, and concluded to himself without actually voicing as much whilst he had thus looked up at the skies from above them, "That I indeed so had thought as much. Yet I shall ensure whilst to ask why nothing has been done about it whilst from out of The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack Leader Himself upon whatsoever chance to get for me and then if necessary after all this, shall deal with all these very ones responsible all later." Afterwards Bagheera looked back at the young boy, taking a deep breath whilst he did so. "Well Mowgli," he started with a tone of voice that albeit gentle was firm enough to get the boy to look at and listen to him as very closely as possible as he had conveyed all to thus have had to say to him, so that that way, whilst as a result of all of this, he could then after that get him to be able to have some understanding of things through the center of his eyes, like at the so very least how the black panther himself had done so over here, ".... every creature in all The Jungles whilst among and all The Wilds as well each are indeed so all different. And Mowgli, basically so, that itself is what in turn whilst as a result makes us all special, each in all our very own and incredibly indeed so unique ways."

Thus Bagheera had successfully gotten as much of the boy's attention as he had intended for all of intended reasons just described. "The Birds, for one from amongst any a starting example, have their wings all so that way, they may all so be able to fly." Explained Bagheera as a starting point for all of this, "The Legendarily Great Cats, such as The Cheetahs of distant lands outside of these ones, The Lions whilst both of these lands and as much as beyond them all as whatsoever can they whilst along with all thus of and also The Leopards thus so indeed from over here at that all ever be found, all so along with yes indeed so even The Panthers and indeed thus so as quite well as The Tigers have all of the speed and as quite well as the claws in order to better be able to run and to climb upon trees."

Thus Mowgli had nodded to this in recognition, somehow starting to make sense of all this. "Meanwhile Mowgli, whilst as for you, thus indeed you yourself are different, as well." Said Bagheera, and for a brief moment had the small young boy named Mowgli looked down as if in some sort of shame from this at the first, but then he had looked back up at his mentor, whilst as the black panther had conveyed his next words. "Yet Mowgli, just so only because of the fact that some from amongst all the other wolves are resentful about the fact that you are different from them which results in them even as so much as wanting to say to you or some among their kin who are not resentful of it how it is that indeed so just because of that does it all therefore mean that you actually therefore so "do not ever so at all nor for that matter ever will belong to nor ever will be "truly really so one of them", itself all thus so in turn does not actually mean that such ones are actually right of it all, nor does that itself mean that you ever should at all do any such a thing, and so never mind what such ones as them say to or of you. Also Mowgli," as the black panther had spoken all on out his just so here conveyed and last two words thus to him, he had gently placed the very end of his right front paw whilst upon Mowgli's chest. "See Mowgli, despite everything you might have so many concerns about over all this, all right down there whereat this paw touches upon you, Little Brother, exactly so what do you feel?" Asked Bagheera.

Then Mowgli had finally truly begun in order to have understood of just exactly what was being conveyed to him, as he had placed a hand upon that very part of his chest upon which the black panther had placed his paw. He could feel all the typical sounds coming from within that area, which were like great thumping sounds. "My Heart." Answered Mowgli.

"Exactly My Conveyed Point from behind my words in regards to this matter here. See Mowgli, we all may be different from each other and others, although yet one thing remains as certain about all of this." Said Bagheera, "We Whosoever Are Called The Peoples Of The Jungles And Of The Wilds All From Within These Lands And Beyond, regardless of any of whichever such things as of whichever such ones whilst as of all whichever ones are we born thus indeed so all from out of, all are the same all from amongst all fellow inhabitants, including you, whilst for one example." As Bagheera had spoken these words, he had kept his paw where it was so thus placed whilst upon, he rolled onto his back while with his head as upon his chest from some upside down view of the boy and so then he had said, "Now Mowgli, touch my chest here and tell me what you feel."

Mowgli then placed a hand upon the central part of The Black Panther's chest and said, "Your heart." Then Mowgli stepped aside for his friend and mentor to then get back onto his fours before he then said, "My Point for all exact certain, Little Brother. No Matter whatsoever causes us to be different from each other, our hearts all beat as one, and so therefore here as such, we are all of the same whilst in that regard. Merely Mowgli, there are some who, including from amongst members of all The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack thus so  yet here, in turn, whosoever just do not see it in this way or in its likes, as all but they just so do not at all trust anything whatsoever all beyond their own ability to even alone just try to explain. Thus Mowgli, as you all do in turn over here can see, all else yet other than that, Little Brother," As Bagheera had yet thus so conveyed all his last eighteen words, he had upon the first placed a paw upon the boy's chest again and then placed that paw back on the ground beneath them, before he had so then said, "indeed you are special."

As Bagheera conveyed these very words, he had nodded quite very affirmatively, with a gentle smile. Instantly Mowgli smiled back at this, feeling rather much better now that he had heard what he had heard from the black panther whosoever had served as a mentor whilst for him.

See Mowgli had quite indeed so really truly deeply loved the friendship that he had with The Black Panther Bagheera, whosoever had been his mentor and friend all indeed thus so here ever since his acceptance as all he thus so knew had all called it. Truly Mowgli definitely so had dared to say that it all had felt quite like some sort of really greatly understanding bone whilst coming from the black panther, as if maybe so indeed here, somehow he knew of exactly so what it all was that was what the young boy called by all of those who did so The Man's-Cub Mowgli thus so both of was feeling whenever he was so and also whilst in turn about these matters just exactly indeed so over here what it was that he thus so here had needed to feel whenever so here then.

Quickly Bagheera had looked up at the coming sunrise and saw that it was almost mid morning time for this occurring day - which by human time calculation standards of certain types would so be 9:00 AM, and then he had raised on up his right ear as he soon enough had heard the so familiar calling sound of a rather quite certain brown bear, calling to all from amongst the young cubs of all of The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack to come hither up to him, whilst all as now it was time for yet another to have as a lesson coming from him, saying that it had included whilst in all of this The Man's-Cub Mowgli. Then Bagheera looked back at Mowgli, who also heard this, and was thinking back to his question of why it was exactly so all from over here that he was always called "some small Man's-Cub", "Man's-Cub", "The Man's-Cub Mowgli" and all their likes, only to be quickly brought back to what was going on all so by the black panther. "Alright Mowgli," he had casually yet calmly said, "thus so all as of right now, Little Brother, it is time for your lesson."

Tiredly Mowgli had yet briefly scoffed at this. "Indeed Bagheera, if you would so, then so do please remind me as to why all this must be all attended to by me?" Asked Mowgli, before he then said, "Because I already know about all The Laws of all The Wilds including from among them The Jungles."

Simply Bagheera, remaining as calm and casual as ever so, had said in reply as if also inquiringly so of all this whilst with a smile, "Well Mowgli, just so exactly how many times must you be told of how incredibly very important that all of your lessons really are?" And Bagheera was at the least pleased to know that these words had reminded the boy all of exactly why so indeed, as he himself had quickly so jumped onto his back.

"As The Very Completely Exact Number Of Coconuts and their likes and other such things that that there upon any a tree." Answered Mowgli thus so whilst of The Black Panther Bagheera's very question.

"Exactly O Little Brother." Replied Bagheera thus so himself in affirmative confirmation and with a so mild wink of his left eye.

Then Bagheera once again began running, thus so whilst as all of The Winds began blowing all thus from throughout The Jungles from amongst and all The Wilds. Tightly Mowgli held onto the black panther's back as his fingers were slipping through his fur, all as once again he had howled out as so joyfully as he ever did so whilst whenever he would thus take on up a ride on the back of The Black Panther Bagheera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.6K 23
Book 4 of Into The Woods Series *Can be a stand-alone* Zaire had never known true love until he brought his children into the world. Most of his lif...
3.9K 104 12
"We're not like them Mowgli. The jungle can never truly be our home, but the village has nothing for us. We're two fruits fallen too far from the tre...
40.5K 1K 46
The Lion Guard return to their home, the Pride Lands, only to find out their true place in the Circle of Life is the Tree of Life. They go back and t...
2.4K 66 17
Ryu yagi born into a world were everyone is born with animal features as well as a quirk why would I be telling you about this well depending on the...