Bite of the Vampire

By Diamondragon23

Izuku Midoriya has what people call a 'villainous' quirk. he plans on changing people's views on all quirks b... More

Chapter 1: Blood
Chapter 2: Exam Training
Chapter 4: Hanging Out
Chapter 5: All Might
Chapter 6: UA
Chapter 7: Battle Training
Chapter 8: USJ Part 1
Chapter 9: USJ Part 2
Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 12: Internships
Chapter 13: Stain
Chapter 14: Return

Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam

6.7K 168 276
By Diamondragon23

  You're going to see quite a few of Izuku's abilities this chapter, hope you enjoy!

  Izuku stood before the gates of UA high school, absolutely terrified of the upcoming exams.

  *What if I fail? What will I do then? What if I'm not let in because of my villainous quirk? What if-*

  "DEKU! I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS FROM HERE!!" Katsuki shouted from behind him.

  "O-oh.. sorry Kacchan.."

  "You'll be fine nerd, we don't even know what the exam will be, so there's no point worrying about it." Katsuki paused. "Anyway. I'm going in, you can stand here all you like, gazing at the damn building, I don't want to be late because of you."

  Izuku quickly raced after Katsuki, but tripped on a pebble in his path.

  *Guess I'll die.*

  After a few seconds, he realized he wasn't falling.

  "You okay? Sorry about using my quirk without asking, but it would be bad luck if you fell, right?" A feminine voice said beside him.

  Izuku flashed the girl a smile. "Thanks! That would've been pretty bad."

  The girl smiled back. "That's okay. Well, see you inside!"

  Izuku followed the girl into the building, and they walked together to the auditorium.

  Izuku sat in a seat next to Katsuki just as Present Mic came on stage.

  It's the same explanation. Iida is considerate though.

  The examinees stood outside the bus, ready for the exam starting in a couple of minutes. A few people were shooting Izuku wary glances, having seen his teeth. A tall, blue haired boy marched up to Izuku.

  "Are you alright fellow examinee? I cannot help but notice the wary states you are receiving! Are you feeling uncomfortable at all?" The boy said, making odd hand gestures.

  "A-Ah, I'm fine, thanks. It's probably just because of my quirk. See?" Izuku bared his fangs at the boy, who remained impassive.

  "That is no excuse to give a fellow competitor the could shoulder! Quirk prejudice is not good no matter the quirk!!" The boy seemed very passionate about this.

  "It's fine, really. I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?"

  "I am Tenya Iida! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!!" There go those strange hand motions.

  "Good luck on the exam Iida."

  "You too Midoriya!!"

  The doors into the fake city opened, and all the examinees, except Tenya and Izuku, stood confused.

  "WHAAATTT? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN A REAL BATTLE!!! LOOK AT THOSE TWO, THEYRE RACKING UP POINTS ALREADY!! GO GO GOOOOO!!!" an obnoxiously loud voice hollered from above.

  Tenya and Izuku had decided to work together to take down the large groups of robots.

  Izuku grinned at Tenya. "That's 23 points Iida!"

  Tenya smirked back, kicking a 3 pointer. "25 Midoriya!"

  Izuku sighed in mock defeat, and the duo split ways, now that the groups were gone or being dealt with, the stragglers needed to be found.

  Izuku slipped into the shadows, racing round shaded alleyways, his red eyes glowing in the darkened areas. He smashed any robots he came across, eventually taking to the skies to search from above.

  He wobbled a bit, still unused to flying. He landed amongst a small group of 1 pointers and took them out with his claws in a heartbeat.

  Suddenly, a rumble could be felt in the ground, and Izuku raced out to the main Street, only to see a colossal robot.

  *Isn't this a little extreme??*

  All of the examinees raced away from the zero pointer, including Tenya, who called out, "Quickly Midoriya! We can only run!!" As he raced past, helping any examinees who couldn't run, or had fallen.

  Izuku turned to follow, but heard a cry of pain behind him. He turned, to see the nice girl from earlier.

  He raced to her side as the zero pointer drew nearer.

  "What are you doing?? It's coming closer, it'll crush us both!" She exclaimed.

  Izuku smiled. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine.

  He grabbed onto the slab of concrete trapping her legs and lifted it with ease, much to her amazement. He held it with one hand, and pulled her out of the way with the other.

  "Midoriya! The robot!!" Tenya called.

  Izuku looked over to him. "Iida, catch!"

  Tenya ran towards them as Izuku threw the girl in Iida's general direction, turning to face the robot's oncoming fist.

  "Sh-"

  A boom could be heard throughout the city, just as "TIIIIIIIMES UUUUUPPPPP!!!!" was hollered.

  Tenya caught the girl, and set her down.

  "Midoriya!!!" He shouted, sprinting to the crater formed. He stopped at the lip and covered his eyes immediately. Recovery girl rushed to stand beside him, only to gasp.

  "Poor boy.. she muttered, slowly walking to Izuku's side.

  Tenya and Recovery girl both stopped in their tracks as a SNAP echoed in the crater. Several snaps and cracks could be heard as Izuku's body mended itself, his mangled arms and legs snapping back into place. His cuts and bruises healed, and he sat up, dusting himself off.

  "Well, that was painful." He muttered.

  Tenya almost fainted on the spot. "Midoriya, don't do that ever again!!! You scared the life out of me!"

  Izuku just grimaced apologetically.

  Izuku grinned at Iida once more. "142."

  Tenya sighed to himself, then gave a pained smile.

  "77."

  Izuku cheered. "Almost doubled it! Shadow travelling is tiring, but it was worth it!!"

  He stood up, and strolled out of the crater. "Is the girl all right?"

  The brown haired girl walked to the crater to stand beside Tenya. "I'm fine, recovery girl fixed my legs." She pointed to the youthful heroine, who was just leaving the city. The girl turned back to Izuku.

  "More importantly, are you okay?? Thank you for saving me, but that must have hurt, how are you uninjured??" She asked.

  He chuckled. "It's a part of my quirk, Vampire. I have an insane healing ability."

  The girl sighed. "Well, as long as you aren't hurt." Her expression immediately brightened. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. What are your names?"

  Tenya smiled. "I am Tenya Iida, it is a pleasure to meet you Uraraka!"

  "I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you Uraraka."

  The trio left the city together, and chatted on the bus ride back to UA.

  "I'll text you guys later, maybe we could hang out next week!" Izuku called to Tenya and Ochako.

  They both waved agreeing with him.

  "HEY, NERD!!! How did you do? You didn't go berserk did you?" Katsuki called.

  "Hey Kacchan, no I didn't. I got 142 points though! And got punched by the zero pointer!"

  Katsuki chuckled. "I only got 92 points, and I tried to kill the zero pointer. I guess you win this time."

  "I also made some new friends!"

  Katsuki was immediately paying attention. "Really? That's good! They'd better not be extras!"

  Izuku rolled his eyes. "If they got in (which they probably did) then they're not 'extras'. And we're all going to hang out sometime next week before school term starts. So be nice."

  Katsuki smirked. "Fine, fine. But only if they don't judge your quirk." He scowled. "Because if they do then-"

  "They already know what my quirk is!!" Izuku said quickly. "Please don't hurt anyone Kacchan!!"

   Hope you enjoyed. I'm really enjoying writing this story. See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 10 13
This story is about Izuku Midoriya used to be friends with Katsuki Bakugo until Bakugo started bullying him because Midoriya was quirkless. Soon enou...
313K 13.9K 41
"what does one do with the power of evil itself? Oh. I know, they become a villain!" Izuku Midoriya- The bringer of negativity. Also known as... The...
89.1K 1.6K 18
izuku was born quirkless and was bullied. he was even hated by his only family member. but one day his whole life is changed when a certain slayer ta...
2.7K 103 20
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero, but after being rejected from every hero course in Japan due to his lack of a quirk, Deku decided he would...