Something From Nothing

Av Appleogies

"I don't care if you're a girl, a boy or a god damned gold fish. You're mine and that's all that matters to m... Mer

Something From Nothing
Prologue
Not So Inescapable
Screw You Moon Goddesses
Being Cuffed To A Bed Isn't As Kinky As I Thought
Gay And Directionally Challenged
Modesty? What's That?
Reject Me
Battleaxe In Heels
The Wicked Bitch Of The West
Death By Castration
Operation Ignore Orders
Kids Quote Greek Philosophers Nowadays?
A Prince And His Prince
Nude In Front Of The Royals
Distracting The Distraction
Dislikes Include Being Polite and Heterosexual
I Like Your Crown
Mister Snuggles's Decapitation
It's The End Of The World, Woop-de-fucking-do
Highway To Heaven
Proficient Talent for Sucking Dick
Give Me My Body Back!
Goddesses Gift
Favourite By Default
No Questions, Just Hugs
Stop...And Submit
I Swear On A Stack Of Abs
A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Stay
Ruin Me
Fuck The Patriarchy
Man Up And Open Up
Unfuckingbelievable
Deus Ex Machina
The Abomination
Panicking Burns A Shit-ton of Calories
One Final Breath
Please
Shipping And Fanfiction
Time To Come Home
Home
Epilogue
EXTRA: Until The Earth Crumbles To Dust And The Sun Dies

EXTRA: It's Only Heaven When I'm With You

13.5K 536 172
Av Appleogies

[This fic is under the complete responsibility of poneappol and it is entirely their fault that this particular fic is in existence, so when Satan tortures my soul in hell, it's them I'm blaming. This chapter does contain sexual contain and an extensive use of the word 'fuck' so if any of  that bothers you, don't read this. Thank you, that is all.]

Logan Mercier

Who would have thought my end would begin with two crowns?

One of them was my destiny, there was no doubt about it. It had been mine since the day I was born. That golden circlet had been fated to sit atop my head while I ruled over my kind with a firm but peaceful fist.

The crown was supposed to replicate that, the glorious metal had been morphed and twisted to form representations of leaves, waves, and flowers an imitation of all that the three Goddesses had to give us to live and roam in and for me to rule. That metal-framed various different gemstones, from amethysts for wisdom to rubies for health and good luck, supposedly gifting me with assistance in all the things I would face as King.

What wasn't destined however was the other crown. That one had been made the week of my coronation, the blacksmith chosen to craft it had been given the opportunity to design something that would reflect my mate's character, that delineated what they would bring to the kingdom.

I had always found that particular tradition strange and obscure but now as I looked at my mate beside me, I realized that it was perfect.

Ace's coronet was made up of the darkest metal imaginable, it almost sucked all the life out of the room but on the little flat surfaces that sat up in spikes, the brightest set of blue topaz's rested, shining in the evening light as vibrant as the stars that hung above us or like sections of the purest ocean water, solidated and decorating his lineage.

I thought it was impeccable on Achilles as it highlighted the years he had been on the run. The years he was the monster in the night and the years where he was the legendary Wraith. Then the few gemstones represented the obstacles he had faced and the courage necessary to overcome those huge hurdles. It was the perfect mixture of pain and pulchritude.

Despite the marvel I still held over the fact that I was King alongside me mate - Holy shit I was so in love with my mate and I was an official ruler now, like seriously how the fuck did that happen? - all I could seem to focus on was how damn good Achilles looked in that designer suit I had all but forced him into because 'no Ace you can't wear sweatpants and my hoodie to this very  important, very formal coronation'.

Perhaps it was the way the fabric clung to his every move or specifically the way that seem of his dress pants lined perfectly with the crack of his ass.

I had not been able to take my eyes off of him once this entire night. Not when he exited our room looking more like a fairytail Prince than I could ever dream to be (and that was without the crown), not when we entered the cathedral where the coronation would take place, not when the elder in dress robes said those ceremonious words that would recognize us as rulers in the eyes of the goddesses, not when my parents stood at each of our sides and crowned us as the newest Kings of wolves, not when everyone simultaneously stood and bowed, not when Ace almost started crying at the realization that this was his place beside me as my equal forever, not as we danced and celebrated our inauguration, not when my mate leaned in and whispered that it was time for us to go home, and certainly not as we made the long joyous journey home, hand in hand.

Achilles' beauty was undeniable. Even with that cruel scar, I knew from these past years learning all I could about my mate that there was more to refinement that appearances.

No, Ace's beauty resided in that temptatious spark in his eyes when he was going to say or do something he knew I wouldn't like; beauty was his soul, battered and torn to pieces but still whole enough to love those who earned it; beauty was how although he had been knocked down so many times Achilles always managed to find the strength stand back up; beauty was that salacious, intoxicated smile he was currently aiming my way.

It was with that smile that I knew without words what was to happen when we got home.

Technically we barely made it through the front door before I found myself being shoved inside. A hot tongue invaded my mouth and I was helpless to do anything but return the kiss and hope that I'd come out alive on the other side.

I dragged my mouth away and said on a disastrous breath, "Want you."

Ace's teeth scraped against my jaw before the shifted to bite at my ear lobe. "No. Tonight you're all mine."

A raspy chuckle left me as my hand moved to grip the back of Achilles's neck in an almost bruising hold, then against his lips, I murmured. "Well if you want to bend me to your will tonight then you're just gonna have to try and make me."

The smile that morphed Ace's lips was carnal and borderline nefarious, and I wondered just for a second where the fuck it had come from because- holy fuck- it was potent.

"Oh, you'll bend alright. Right over the back of that fucking couch." He growled before he fused our lips together.

We maneuvered around the cabin, just marginally missing bumping into things with our mouths still coalesced together.

My ass his the back of the couch and one of Ace's hands grasped my waist and with the other he smoothed a palm up my back to tangle in the hair at the back of my neck, his fingers just barely grazing the edge of my crown. A low wicked groan left me, only to get swallowed up eagerly by my mate's hot as hell mouth.

Slowly Ace pulled back and the conspicuous, sweltering desire in his eyes made my knees actually buckle. Achilles chuckled as he kept one arm around my waist and with dexterous fingers undid each of my shirt buttons and I did little to help him take my suit jacket and shirt off. When those clothes had been discarded I moved to pull my new crown off of my head but Ace's hand darted out and stopped me. "Don't."

I quirked a brow at him and he smiled in that wicked way of his. "I've been dreaming about seeing you in nothing but a crown ever since that first fucking fall ball."

I tugged him closer to me and ran my fingers over the edge of his crown. "Well then, let me help make that fantasy become reality."

With a growl and those nimble fingers, Ace unbuckled my belt and pulled it from the loop, tossing it carelessly on the ground behind him. The button on my pants was next and I could do nothing but pant like a dog in heat as my mate stripped me bare from the waist down.

A lecherous grin appeared on his face as he sucked a path from the tip of my collar bone to that soft spot behind my ear. His hand easily wrapped itself around my hard as hell cock.

"Jesus Christ."

"Nope, just good, ol' me I'm afraid." He said against my skin. Then he bit down lightly on the juncture between my neck and shoulder and another sinful moan left me. "You know for someone who seemed so resistant to being bent to my will, you're not putting up much of a fight are you Logan?"

I knew that from the minute Ace made up his mind about what he wanted there was no changing his mind, even if I fought and screamed he would still win and the more that happened the less I seemed to mind.

There was something awfully sensual about giving up your body, mind, and control to someone you loved, there was something just so satisfying waiting on the other side, I knew but I also knew that it would be fucking torture getting to that point.

Nonetheless, I was hopeless against Ace and the depraved smile he gifted me with told me he knew it too.

I'd lit the match, and now, it was time to sit back and watch the world go up in flames around me.

"Strip and turn around Logan." He said as he took a step back, eyes glued to me.

I blinked, at the sudden order and quirked a brow. "Turn around?"

"Yes. Put your face in the cushions and point your tight as fuck ass up at me so I can get a good look at what I'm going to be ravaging on tonight. Do you want that?" My pupils dilated and I could do nothing but nod and stare. "Then shut up and turn around Princey."

I stood and turned but couldn't help but say, "Yes, sir."

Another low growl left Achilles as he immediately crowded behind me and the feel of the soft fabric of Ace's dress pants felt like heaven against my sensitive flesh.

His thumb and forefinger tilted my head towards him as he bit gently on my bottom lip. "Such a smart mouth and yet nothing intellectual ever comes out of it." Ace ground his hips against my ass, making me very away of the erection he was keeping concealed in those pants of his. "Everything I need, everything I crave, is you." With one more heated look, Achilles directed my face forward and returned to stroking his fingers up and down my sides in a sensual rhythm.

"Spread your legs." My mate whispered voice barely audible behind me.

I moved only slightly, hardly widening my stance at all, and Ace laughed at the smart-ass move. A slight thrill powered through me at the small victory but that was soon squashed when Ace kicked his foot between mine and kicked my legs further apart.

"Spread nice and wide, pretty boy. We both know you want this so stop acting as though you don't."

I could do nothing but grit my teeth as Achilles smothered his hand over my bare ass, just barely dipping his fingertips into the shadowed crease of my body. My body quivered at the touch and I did as directed and shoved my face in the couch pillow prepared to scream my frustration away.

That was when Ace decided it was the perfect time to pull away from me. I almost cried.

"Shh." Achilles said, running his palm up my back. "I'm just getting the lube so I can stretch you nice and wide for my cock. Is that okay with you?"

Any questions, protests, or ideas completely left my head at that point and I had to focus on slowing my breath down before the lack of blood flow to my head made me pass out. The heat coming from Ace's body was the only thing that told me he was still there, most likely waiting for an answer. "That's fine." I croaked.

"Fine?" Achilles repeated, voice taking on a ludicrous tone. Hands traced the muscles of my thighs as my mate leaned in and whispered against the shell of my ear. "Nothing about this is just going to be fine Logan. You know why? Because only I can give you exactly what you need."

Then as though he was never even there Achilles whisked himself away leaving me bent over the fucking couch, ass in the air, looking and feeling like a cheap whore who was about to get the fucking of his life.

It felt like forever before Achilles was back, lube in hand. He settled the almost empty bottle between the crease that separated the top of the couch and the cushions before surrounding me with his heat again, hands roaming everywhere except the one place I wanted him most.

"I love you like this." Achilles admitted as his fingers finally, finally, wrapped around my aching cock. "So pliant. Submissive. I mean look at you, you're practically begging for it. If only the world could see what their King crumbles too when subjected to the hands of an omega."

At this point, I was too far gone to even register whatever words Ace was sprouting instead I focused on arching into his touch. But as the stubborn fucker he was, he loosened his grip just when I was finally getting relief and pinched my ass.

I didn't register Ace reach for the lube and slick up his fingers nor did I register him spreading me open. It was only when those wet fingers dipped into my crease did I let out a pathetic whine.

Ace chuckled, probably loving every single second of this. "But they don't get to see you like this Logan. No one gets to witness this but me. Bent over the back of the couch, cock leaking begging me to fill you up."

"You're going to kill me." I murmured, voice shamelessly broken.

"Am I?" He asked, sliding one of his fingers against my hole. "If you'd like we can stop? Just hold hands for a while, watch TV, maybe talk about the weather?"

A strange sound left me. Something between a pitiful laugh and a vexed groan. "Fuck you."

"Oh no Logan tonight's my turn." Two fingers eased into me and I cursed so loud that I swear the walls shook.

"Really?" I asked between gritted teeth. "Because all I hear is a fuck ton of talk."

Ace twisted and curled his fingers inside of me probing and brushing against that magic bundle of nerves Achilles had first introduced me to so long ago. It wasn't as often as I'd like that got to bottom, mainly because whenever I so much as got a look at Ace's suggestive smirk I craved the feeling of sinking into his tight, sensuous heat but the occasional time I did I always wondered why the fuck we didn't do it more often.

Ace added another finger and my eyes practically rolled back into my skull as he scissored and spread them inside of him. When he stroked across my prostate again my hips punched forward and I demanded roughly, "More,"

My mate pushed against me more firmly, fingers deep in my ass, while his own cock rubbed against the back of my thigh. My erection leaked all over the back of the couch and I thanked the goddesses that I had opted for Italian leather so whatever mess I made would be easy to clean up afterwards.

Ace's fingers left my body and I whimpered like a wounded pup. That was until the head of Ace's cock pressed against my entrance and his mouth dropped to my ear. "Whatever the king asks, he shall receive." Then with one smooth thrust, he was inside me.

Motherfucking ah-ass, dick...crap shit fu-fucker.

Achilles stilled above me letting me adjust to his size, a palm pressed against the base of my spine and all sense of self left me as the pressure slowly increased. I relished in the fullness of having my mate inside me. The burn of his entry twinges for a moment before it added to the pleasure and I threw my head back and let out a animalistic moan.

"I swear I only feel like I'm in heaven when I'm with you." Ace dropped his lips to my ear and kissed the shell of it as he shifted to press his hands against my hips the slight movement making us both groan in pure and utter bliss.

The strong fingers holding me in place were the only things that were grounding me to the present as Ace slowly pulled from my body before surging back inside with a quick and easy maneuver.

Who knew that the slide into oblivion could so profanely gratifying?

As Achilles's hips pistoned behind me, his hand snaked around to grip my flushed cock, which was slicked heavily with pre-come.

I lost all sense of time and sanity, while my mate -which I could only put so eloquently as to say- fucked my fucking brains out.

It happened in a quick violent moment when Ace slammed his hips once more against my ass and like a fountain, my cock erupted and white ropey jets of my cum spurt out over Ace's hand and the back of the couch in what I could assume was a bodily fluid version of one of Jackson Pollok's art pieces.

In a simple maneuver Achilles flipped me over and sat me on the back of the couch so I could watch as he took his pleasure.

Ace in the throes of sexual bliss was a masterpiece. He offered no apologies as he reached down and gripped his cock and started jerking it like he'd never get the chance again.

The man I loved, and goddesses did I love him, recklessly and unapologetically, worked his member at frantic speeds then in a spectacle of liberty and release Achilles came, his cum hitting my chest and chin.

My mate's knees shook and I pulled him into my arms. The moment was a silent one as we stood and sat there with our arms around each other, eyes connected and no other noise except our heavy, panting breaths.

As Achilles pressed his forehead to mine, I allegorized it to a religious experience, something that shifted my viewpoint completely. My mate had radically restored me, made me see the metaphorical light-or the fucking stars - and there was no way I ever could nor wanted to be changed.

A small, but manly of course, squeal left me as Achilles hefted me into his arms and carried me to our bed to which he dropped me on with little care before flashing me a satiated smile and dropping beside me. I moved to cover his body with mine, chin resting in the center of his chest as his fingers traced the crown which still sat atop my head, if not slightly crooked.

"So you're a King now huh?" Was the first thing he whispered to me eyes latching onto my crown.

"We're Kings now." I corrected.

My mate hummed quietly hand lifting to pull his own crown off of his head and hold it in front of him so he could finally review it up close and personal. His fingers traced the black metal and pressed against the precious azure stones. "It just doesn't feel real you know?" He said after a moment voice barely above a murmur. "Some days I never knew where my next meal was coming from or hell whether whatever wounds I'd sustained would let me live to see the next day but now I'm here, I'm a fucking King, I have an amazing family..." With one final glance at the crown, he tossed it carelessly to the side and I heard it thump against the carpet, laying stranded as though it were nothing more than an odd sock.

In one smooth movement, he flipped us over and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips and he hung above me. "But none of that matters to me as much as you. I love you Logan and as disgustingly cliche, as it sounds, so take note and admit this to memory because I will never ever, ever in a billion gazillion years ever say this to you again." He holds up a finger. "I'm serious Logan it's more likely I'll have heterosexual sex than I ever say this again-"

"Yeah I get it, just say it already." I snort but wind my arms around him and pinch his ass cheek to which he just responds with a grin and another kiss. 

"I would go through it all again if it meant I'd come back to you." He whispered against my lips.

I pulled back a huge grin appearing on my face which only made Ace groan and bury his head in my neck. "Aw Achilles I didn't know you could be so sweet."

"Fuck off." He grunted against my skin.

We were silent again, with Ace simply breathing in my scent while I skimmed my hands up his sides, smiling to myself when Ace twitched when I touched a particularly ticklish spot.

"Guess I can't keep calling you Princey now can I?" Achilles said, pulling his head back from the space where it had previously been buried.

"You can call me whatever you like, I have no complaints." Ace quirked a brow as a sly smile stretched his lips and I slapped a hand over his mouth before he could say anything. "Okay sorry I forgot who I was talking to. I take it back I have so many complaints."

Pressing a kiss to my palm Ace chuckled. "It seems kingship has lowered your levels of stupidity by a fraction congratulations. Although it is still concerningly high for a man of your supposed intellect."

"Did I say you were sweet earlier? I think I was in a sex coma, you mister Morgan are not sweet?"

"No?" He asked, feigning mock hurt. I lifted my hand and placed it gently around his throat, my finger tapping along with his rapid pulse. Once upon a time, Achilles would have torn my throat out for the maneuver but now he looked at me for a second before lifting his chin just the slightest, offering me his throat. Not so long ago, Achilles would never have trusted me to so much as know his actual name and now he bared his throat at me as a sign of delirious trust.

"No. You're nothing but trouble Ace Morgan. You've been nothing but it since the day I met you." I admitted quietly, sliding the hand I had around his neck down his chest.

Ace rolled his eyes, hands lifting my crown from my head and dropping it to the side as carelessly as he did his. After both our crowns lay discarded on the floor he carded his fingers through my hair and it took all the restraint I had to hold back the practical purr that threatened to slip free. "I'm trouble? Me?"

"Yep, have been from the moment I met you." I reiterated, a sigh escaping my parted lips.

His fingers paused for just a moment. "From the moment you saw me you were trying to kill me."

"Capture you." I corrected

"Sure felt like 'capturing' when you were hunting me down and cuffing me like I was some lowly prisoner."

"You were a lowly prisoner," I stated and Ace shot me a deadpan look.

"You're missing the point, Logan."

"No, I don't think I am."

Achilles rolled off me and dropped onto the mattress beside me, his arms lifting to cover his eyes. "Goddesses you're impossible."

I turned over and rested my head in my palm and I loomed above him. "Yeah but you love me anyway."

Slowly Ace peeled his arm back and looked at me with a look as tangible as steel. It was a look I would never tire of, that told me all the things that even to this day, two and a half years after we had first met, he still had difficulty saying. I smiled at him in a way that I hope conveyed how I knew what he was trying to say without the words.

Ace shoved my shoulder lightly. "Shut up and come and kiss me, Princey."

I smiled as I dropped my head down and pressing my lips to his,

Slipping my tongue in his hot mouth was like slipping a key into the door of a home I'd been looking for my whole life. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.5M 71.2K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...
192K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
37K 1.7K 69
A world where Beast tribes that live hidden away from the Humans, witches and warlock. A world where other animals also evolved with the apes but tha...
2M 80K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...