Mean It

By Blinkue_888

Why you let those words come out your mouth If you don't mean it? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

28

3.7K 179 69
By Blinkue_888

"Im going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo"

The crowd started to clapped their hands and shouts Jennie's name after the idol's performance. Jennie bowed and says 'thank you' to the staffs as they walk her towards her dressing room.

"Nice performance!" Jongdae praised making Jennie blush in shyness

"That is so hot Jennie! My gosh! I think I need to change my underwe—" Lisa winced in pain when Seulgi slapped her forehead.

"Don't mind her Jen by the way, you improved a lot. Nice!" The chief editor gave her a thumbs up

"Thanks guys." Irene helped Jennie from wiping her sweat and gave her a bottled water "oh! Where's the others? I haven't seen them since yesterday" Jennie didn't saw Baekhyun....and Jisoo especially which made her upset more.

"Baekhyun is not here because he went to your co-actors' agencies to give them their scripts while Jisoo i—"

Their attention was drifted to the person who slammed open tha door.

"—There's she is" Lisa added

Jennie felt happy and amazed too when she saw Jisoo holding her lightstick and banner, she find the Director cute with that 'JENNIE' headband

"That performance was lit!" Jisoo shouts making them laughed "You really did a great job Jennie!"

"Thanks" Jennie mumbled and looked down, she cannot let Jisoo see her blushing.

"Where have you been?" Irene asked, Jisoo sat on the couch between Lisa and Seulgi.

"Isn't obvious? I went here to cheer Jennie, Im one of her fans on the crowd earlier" Jisoo smiled as she remember how she shouts the fanchat of the Idol's song. This performance is very memorable for her, it's her first time to attend this kind of Program for Jennie. She already fixed her schedules so she wouldn't miss any single music shows.

"Ah...that's why you have a lightstick?" Jisoo nods and waved the lightstick

"This is your first time to watch Jennie's music show live, right?" Seulgi asked, successfully hiding her plan to make Jennie blush more. Jisoo nods like a 7 years old kid.

Lisa got an idea making her smirk

"Jennie" The idol looked at Photgrapher "Do you know that Jisoo always attends when you're having a Concert in Japan?"

Jennie got shocked at the statement, she didn't expect it. She looked at Jisoo who just smile and nods.

"Yeah, I really love how Jeongyeon sets the stages for your Concert and of course I love to see you performing."

"Are you alright Jen?" Irene worriedly ask when she noticed that Jennie's face is getting red and redder, even her ears.

"I-Im fine....excuse me" Jennie got out of the room and decided to go on the Building's rooftop.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked her teammates, the two shrugged but their smiles never elave their faces. "You guysbare crazy shits" Jisoo said and walked out too.

She asked the staffs if they saw Jennie, they told her that they saw her walking upstairs towards the rooftop. Jisoo thank them before going to the where Jennie is.

"Hey" Jisoo softly said as she stands beside the idol. Jennie flinched and placed her hand to her chest.

"You scared me Jisoo!" Jennie whined and slapped the Director's arm, Jisoo just laughed at her.

"Why are you here?" Asked the Older girl

"Nothing" Jennie simply answered

They stand there for about 10 minutes before Jennie broke the silence.

"Is it true? You're always watching my concert?" Jennie can hear her own heartbeat as she looked into Jisoo's eyes.

"Yeah, Im telling you the truth" Jisoo chuckled and looked away "Every first that you have and had as an Idol, I was there. Admiring and cheering you from far away"

Jisoo looked at her feet as her lips starts to tremble.

"When you had your first fanmeeting at Japan, I was there" Jisoo took her phone and looked at her photo. "Here is it"

Jennie felt the butterflies in her stomach when Jisoo showed her the photo. It was Jisoo holding her first album with a 'Jennie' signed name.

"You're wearing a cap, sunglass and mask" Jennie chuckled making Jisoo smile

"Of course. I have to do it. That time....Im so embarrass to show my face to you back then and even now. But I have to" Jennie nods, she really understands  Jisoo's reason even though she didn't told it to her.

"Wait, if you're watching my concerts...they why I've never notice nor see you? I mean...I know you can afford the most expensive ticket and from that, you could have a backstage pass"

Jisoo sighed and nods

"Yeah, I can afford it. I can buy 10 of it to be honest" Jisoo chuckled "But I never did that, I never spent my money for the most expensive ticket"

"Why?" Jennie frowned

"Because you don't like it" Jisoo simply said but gave a big impact in Jennie's heart "You don't like it when I'm spending to much money for you"

Jisoo noticed the idol's silence so she spoke again.

"Actually, all of your merch, albums, posters, magazines and everything that is related to you...." Jisoo faced Jennie ".....I have it. Im always supporting you Jen. I did what I promised to you."

The idol couldn't hold it anymore, she used her hands to cover face as she cried. Jisoo chuckled and caress the younger girl's head.

"Why are you crying huh? You're not 17 years old anymore Jen" Jisoo joked, trying to make the Idol stop from crying but she failed, it made Jennie cry more and Jisoo doesn't know why.

'Why are doing this to me Kim Jisoo?!'

Flashback

"Babe, c'mon don't be mad at me" Jisoo softly mumbled while back hugging her 17 years old girlfriend, Jennie Kim. "I promise I will never do it again, please be happy. I just thought you wanted the VIP concert ticket so I bought two for us"

Jennie rolled her eyes and faced her 18 years old girlfriend, Kim Jisoo.

"Chu, you still made me happy but my point is you don't have to spend a lot of money just to make me happy. You spent your 4 months allowance just for these tickets? Are you crazy?" Jennie cupped the older girl's cheeks and gave her a peck "Im not mad at you. Simple things are enough Babe. As long as you're with me, everything is special and can make me happy"

Jisoo nods and buried her face on Jennie's neck

"Sorry Jendeukie, I love you"

"You are forgiven already and I love you too"

The two entered the Arena and watched Jennie's favorite group's performance, One Direction.

"Truly, Madly, Crazy, Deeply inlove with you, inlove....with you ~"

"She's not afraid of all the attention! She's not afraid of running wild! How could she so afraid of falling inloOoOve!"

"Get out Get out Get out of my head! In fallin' to my arms instead! I don't I don't, don' t know what is it! But I need that one thing! And you've got that one thing!"

"Baby say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah AND LET ME KISS YOU!"

Jisoo doesn't even know the songs that is playing but she's still happy not because she's watching the artists' performance but because she's watching Jennie. Seeing Jennie enjoying the show with her gummy smile and teary eyes makes Jisoo's heart beat faster than anything.

Jennie noticed that Jisoo was looking at her so she faced the older brunette, the 18 years old Jisoo smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Jichu" Jennie said when Jisoo pulled away. She wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck and kissed her lips. "Please, Don't leave me"

Jisoo nods and placed her forehead to Jennie's

"I will never leave you babe, I love you so much"

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.1K 8
Jisoo has always loved Jennie's 'innocent' questions. How could she ever refuse a request from the girl she loves? - G!P Jisoo A week full of angst a...
3.8K 112 11
You cheated on me, but damn I still want you.
148K 4.4K 50
-"You sent someone to, to do what exactly? Look after me? To watch what I'm doing and tell you?" -"For the first time in my life...I'm making a choic...
17.1K 1K 11
When Jennie spread a nasty rumor about Jisoo in school, she thought it was just harmless. She soon realizes that she may have made a big mistake. She...