Junoon (Obsession) PreeRan Ri...

By Jasminearun

This is the story of the identical twins Preeta and Amrita falling in love with the brothers Karan and Risha... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2(A)
Part 2(b)
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6(A)
Part 6(B)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12(A)
Part 12(B)
Part 13
Part 14(A)
Part 14(B)
Part 15
Part 16(A)
Part 16(B)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19(A)
Part 19(B)
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22!A)
Part 22(B)
NOTE

Part 10

545 34 17
By Jasminearun

Rishab was busy with his work.Amrita kept a cup on the table.

Rishab took it to drink tea.He tried to sip but he did not get anything.

He looked into the cup and realized that the cup was empty.

Rishab:Preeta...there is nothing in this cup.

Amrita giggled:You were desperate to drink tea,but you got nothing from this cup.Right?Oh poor Rishab baby.

Rishab was embarrassed.

Rishab:What is this Preeta?When did you become so naughty?As far as I know it's Amrita who is a prankster.But now you are just like Amrita.

Amrita's heart got pricked.

She thought:Oh no...will Rishab doubt that I am Amrita and not Preeta.

Amrita smiled at Rishab:Rishab...I am your Preeta.

Rishab smiled.

Amrita:You did not get tea from this cup.But you will get something else from this cup.

Rishab:What?

Amrita:My heart for you.

Amrita showed him the bottom of the cup where a heart was drawn.

Rishab was surprised.

Amrita raised her eye brows and asked:How is it?

Rishab:Very cute like you.

She smiled.

Rishab took the phone and clicked their photograph with the cup.

Preeta attends puja in the temple.

She is praying in the temple.

PREETA:Eyy Ganpati Bappa...Please show me the right path.
She closes her eyes.She sees Karan.She opens her eyes.She is shocked.Because Karan is standing before her.
She can't believe her eyes.
PREETA:Karan?
Sajda tera sajda
Rak vaar karoon meri jaan lut doon

She pinched her hand to know whether it's a dream.
She said in her mind:No,it's not a dream.When I closed my eyes I could feel him.Now he himself came to me.Did Ganpati Bappa sent him to me to show me my path?
Karan is surprised:I never expected you here.I am so happy to see you here.Really a pleasant surprise.I really prayed to see you.Surprisingly when I opened my eyes I could see you.I doubted whether it was a dream.But no...it is a reality.You are really in front of me.What Rishab said is true.God hears our prayers.

Preeta said in her mind:Like me he always doubted whether it's a dream or not.We both are in the same situation.What a wonder!
Panditji comes there.
He observes them.
He:You both are made for each other.God will hear your prayers.You both will be united eternally by God.
Karan becomes happy. Preeta is stunned to hear his words.
That man goes away.
Karan smiles at her.
KARAN:Preeta...do you think like Panditji said we will be united eternally by God?
Preeta remembered viewing his face when she closed her eyes and prayed to her God to guide her.
KARAN: Preeta..I really feel that the Panditji is right.That's why unexpected twists happened in our life.Otherwise Rishab and Amrita's wedding would not have taken place.
She is not able to understand her inner feelings.She looks at him suppressing her unknown emotions.

Rom rom tera naam pukaare
Ek hue din reain hamare
Hum se hum hi chiin gaye hai
Jab se dekhe hai nainn deewane
Sajda ..

They both walk together.While walking her hand hits the sharp edge of the door and hurts her finger.Her finger starts bleeding. But she ignores it and goes out.Karan holds her hand.She looks at him unbelievingly as she does'nt expect him to hold her hand like this.
Teri kaali ankhiyon se jind meri jaage
Dhadkan se tej daudu, sapno se aagey

KARAN:It is bleeding.You may be having pain.Right?
PREETA:No Karan.I have no pain.I have overcome the biggest pain of my life.Compared to the mental pain physical pain is nothing.
KARAN:But I can't ignore your bleeding finger.
He took a kerchief from his pocket and tied it over her wounded finger.She becomes emotional seeing how caring he is to her.
Ab jaan lutt jaaye, ye jahaan chhut jaaye
Sang pyaar rahe, main rahun na rahun

Both of them stare at each other.

Sajda tera sajda,
Din reain karoon na hi chain karoon

She remembers Amrita telling her that Karan will love her madly and make her happy.Unknowingly they share an eye lock.
Sajda tera sajda
Rak vaar karoon meri jaan lut doon

She breaks the eye lock and goes away.Karan keeps looking at her.Before entering the auto she turns back and looks at him.Karan gets excited.She turns off her face and enters the auto.The auto leaves.Karan is very happy.
Palkon mein chupa loon, oh tera sajda karoonSeenay mein samaa loon, oh din reain karoon
Palkon mein chupa loon, seenay mein samaa loon
Tere ang ang rang mera bole(MNIK).

Amrita has to go for her friend's wedding party.From the cupboard she has taken the lehenga and ornaments she has to wear for the wedding.
Amrita:Where is Preeta?She promised me that she will come and help me to dress up.Let me go out of the room and see whether she has come or not.Good thing that Rishab's parents are not here.Otherwise they would scream at us for allowing Preeta to get in before marriage.
Amrita enters the front room.She sees Preeta and Karan there.
Amrita smiles:Preeta has come.Now she will dress me up fast.I will look the best at the party.Suddenly her ears hear their conversation.
KARAN:Preeta..you are here?
PREETA:I just came now to help Amrita to dress up for the function.
KARAN:Ok..carry on.I am going out.Bye.

Amrita is shocked.
Amrita says in her mind:That means Karan knows that she is Preeta and I am Amrita?Preeta told everything to Karan?Then why did he kept quiet?He did'nt show his anger towards me.Something must be cooking in his mind.My God!
Karan goes out.Amrita walks fast to her room.
Preeta enters Amrita's room.
PREETA:Hi Amrita.I brought your favourite brand's make up kit.
Amrita's face is dull.
PREETA:Why are you not happy Amrita?I kept my promise and brought the cosmetics for you.
Suddenly Amrita screams at Preeta.
Amrita:No,you broke your promise.You cheated on me.
Preeta is shocked.
PREETA:What are you saying Amrita?
Amrita:Don't pretend to be innocent.You revealed our secret to Karan.Right?Preeta is shocked.
Amrita:Tell me Preeta..you told Karan about it?

Preeta's lips shiver due to tension.
Amrita:Your silence gives me the answer.Why did you tell him the truth?
PREETA:I did'nt tell it purposefully.Actually somehow from our mannerisms Karan found out the truth.When he questioned me I could'nt deny it.I had to admit that I am Preeta.
Amrita:Stop it.Purposefully you told him the truth,so that you can win Rishab back.
Preeta is shattered.
PREETA:No Amrita.Rishab is just my brother in law now.How could you even think that I will try to snatch Rishab from you?Amrita:Lie.
PREETA's eyes get filled up with tears:You are doubting your own sister?

Amrita:Your proved that you are not trust worthy.
Preeta feels upset.
PREETA: If I wanted to break your married life I could have told everything to Rishab,not to Karan..Karan has promised me that he won't tell the truth to Rishab.If I wanted Rishab back I could have used Karan to convey the truth to Rishab.But I never did that and Karan has'nt informed the truth to Rishab till now.

Still Amrita is not convinced.
Preeta takes out the make up kit.
PREETA:Make up..
Amrita takes it and throws it down.
Amrita:I don't want your cosmetics.Just leave Preeta.Give me peace of mind.I hate you.I don't want to see your face.
Preeta's heart is torn by her words.Preeta:What are you saying Amrita?Amrita:Then what should I say?After such a big betrayal how can I hug you lovingly?Preeta:No Amrita..I did'nt betray you.I swear.Amrita:I don't want to hear anything.Just leave.I hate to see you.Preeta is in tears.
She thinks:I gave my life to her.Still she hates me.

Preeta's tears fall down. She walks out.
Amrita is worried.
Amrita:Oh!What will i do?I made a big mistake by trusting my unfaithful sister Preeta.She is a vamp who cheated me.She is trying to snatch my Rishab from me.If Rishab comes to know the truth,he will ditch me.I can't live without Rishab.
She goes crazy.

Preeta is thinking of Amrita's cruel words at home.
She thinks:I have to prove that i don't have any plan to separate Rishab from Amrita.
Preeta dials Karan's phone number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.5K 30
All was going well... Then what happened? Why did Preeta and Shrishti leave Mumbai? The story starts after Prithvi and Sherlyn's truth unfolds. This...
35.5K 1.7K 15
An emotional turmoil, a strong personality and an unbreakable bond.
8.3K 716 21
All her life.... she wanted someone to trust her, understand her, and support her. She did got one....but past love and present one got mixed with e...
138K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...