Unknown tribe

By Stella_9977

This is book 2 now hehe..... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2: almost got kidnap!/ centaur?!
Fan art
Help!!
Question!!
Sneak peek
Chapter 3: oscar, the Centaur/ Queen?!
Another sneak peek with color.
It is done.
Here's the comic i found
Another art
Melody and tracey
Chapter 4: adventure!
Chapter 5: arrival at the enchanting forest
4k views.....
Chapter 6: little bit disagreement
Chapter 7: tour around the kingdom
Chapter 8: Let's celebrate!
Chapter 10: Trollex's proposal
Chapter 11: preparation for the wedding/ something wrong here
Chapter 12: suspicious
Chapter 13: too much/ love between them
Chapter 14: STOP THE WEDDING!!/The secret is out!/alive again
Help.
Chapter 15: wrath From the Family/ final battle/ death of kiara
Chapter 16: Truth of the history/Final wedding
That's the end of this book 2

chapter 1: Story of the Unknown tribe

2.3K 31 2
By Stella_9977

Long ago, before the tribes of each music were divided, there were another kind, that also has a string. Known as the GEN - X string.  This tribe is different among the trolls. Even though they have similarities of musics. For example, each group of the tribe of GEN - X has different types of species in one type of music.

For country music, the group that sing this song were the centaur. Half man & half horse. They are known as the strongest and powerful group in the tribe of GEN - X. For Techno music, were for the mermaids and sirens. Half man and a half fish. Sirens, were known as fearless group and has a powerful venom through their fangs, as the mermaids are known as the best healers. For Classical music, were for the fairies. Fairies are the most friendliness group and has the ability to create dreams for children to adult. For Funk music, were for the elves. Elves, were similair to fairies. But they can make magic and weapons. For the pop music, were for the humans and the beast. This group has a lots and lots of different music such as, k-pop, latino-pop, hip-hop and more. Then last for the rock music, were the bat people. They were known as the scariest group but they're pretty friendly when you get to know them.

This tribe were also ally to the trolls long ago, after they have found the six strings. Unfortunately, the tribe of GEN - X warn the trolls to use their strings fairly. But they didn't listen. Thus the tribe of GEN - X, has enough and made each tribe to seperate themselves. The group of tribe GEN - X lead each tribe of trolls to their new home, safely. As they did, they finally vanish. Never seen again. Until they will come out to seek their new king or Queen of their tribe, when their strings start to glow.

Melody close the book with worried look on her face.' New tribe? Poppy never mention to me about this before' thought melody as she heard the door open behind her," Melody! Come on! Your gonna miss this!" Melody look behind her and saw poppy then smile." Okey! Be right there pop!" She said as she slowly put the book down as she quickly follow her best friend outside.

Poppy:
There is something in the air!
Rhythm in air tonighttt, yeah!

Melody:
So get up and fix your hair
We 'bout to tear it up all righttttt. Ohhh~

Branch join in as he start to sing too.

Branch:
Can't rain on our parade
We're heating up like blazing stars!

Poppy:
Got my hands up and i swear
They're staying thereeeeee!

Melody:
Till morning light, oh ohhhhh~

Poppy, branch, and Melody:
Yeah here we go, here we go
Time to start the show!

Barb join in as she shouted,
Barb:
Start the shooooooooooowwwwwww YEAH!🤘🤘

Then all yhe trolls came along together and started to singing along.

Everyone:
All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!
All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!
YEAH!

Cooper and Prince D danced with their parents, King Quincy and Queen Essence as they sang,

Cooper and D:
Ain't the time to stay at home.

Quincy and Essence:
We shine like neon dynamite

Then Delta Dawn played her banjo as she join in,

Delta:

This ain't the night to take it sloooow!

I might just break

Hickory and Dickory:

But we movin at the speed of lightttt!

Then the snack pack join as they sing.

Snack pack:

We're bringing out the love

hugging at all costs!

so sweeeeeet~

when the rhythm got your bones

and slide with meeeee!

Then tiny start rapping.

Tiny Diamond:

YEAH! Here we go, here we go

AYE! Time to start the show, start the showwwwwww SINGIT YA'LL!!

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

Trollzart and His orchestra played along the intrumental portion of the song. Pennywhistle hopped around the orchestra and played along as well.

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

Then Trollex came out of the water, as he grab his girlfriend, who giggle as he sang and dance her around.

Trollex:

Just heat it up! 

and cool it down

just heat it up

and push it to the ground!

Just heat it up

and cool it down!

Trollex and Melody:

Just heat it up and sent it tho the clouds!

Back up, Tresillo and his two Senorita Dancers danced to the rhythm.

Tresillo:

Y cuando el mundo

Te tiene deprimidooo~

Tdo lo que haces, todo lo que haces es bailar!

Then Wendy and her K-pop gang danced in front of them.

K-pop:

구름을 뚫을 수 있다고 약속하다

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

YEAH!

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is 

JUST SING!

After their singing, everyone cheered as they clap their hands as they finish their song. Poppy stood at the a large mushroom as she smile at every troll. " Great job everyone! you guys sing pretty good!" said Poppy as she wave good bye to the trolls as they went to their doing. Melody smile as she felt a tug on her pants making her look down and smile to see children in front of her." Miss Melody? can you play with us?" asked one of the Funk troll child making Melody smile and nodded as she let the kids tug her away from the group.

Trollex watch his girlfriend lovingly left with the kids making him smile warmly to see his girl played with the other kids. "Yo Trollex? you coming or what?" Barb called out making him snap out of it" Oh! coming!" He quickly float his way to the other leaders, as they gave him a smirk." what?" trollex asked as Delta look away from him as she said," Nothing trollex. We just notice that you been staring at melody for a long time. This made trollex blush furiously as he said," Shut up" everyone laugh as they went to the meeting place were all leaders meet together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 136 11
When Poppy learns there are five other Troll Tribes scattered throughout the world, She and Ruby decide to bring one delegate from the Country Wester...
11.7K 126 18
The fun continues for the Trolls of Trollstopia.
29.6K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.
13.4K 175 15
Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby has been living with the trolls and every...