SNAPCHAT | TAEKOOK

By bexiety

A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldw... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
①| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
①⓪
①①
①②
①③
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
②①
②②
②③
②④
②⑤
②⑥
②⑦
②⑧
②⑨
③⓪
③①
③②
③③
③④
③⑤
③⑥
③⑦
③⑧
③⑨
④⓪
④①
④②
④③
④④
④⑤
④⑥
④⑦
④⑧
④⑨
⑤⓪
⑤①
⑤②
⑤③
⑤④
⑤⑤
⑤⑥
⑤⑦
⑤⑧
⑤⑨
⑥⓪
⑥①
⑥②
⑥③
⑥④
⑥⑤
⑥⑥
⑥⑦
⑥⑧
⑥⑨
⑦⓪
⑦①
⑦②
⑦③
⑦④
⑦⑤
⑦⑥
⑦⑦
⑦⑧
⑦⑨
⑧⓪
⑧①
⑧②
⑧③
⑧④
⑧⑤
⑧⑥
⑧⑦
⑧⑧
⑧⑨
⑨⓪
⑨①
⑨③
⑨④
⑨⑤
⑨⑥
⑨⑦
⑨⑧
⑨⑨
①⓪⓪
①⓪①
①⓪②
①⓪③
①⓪④
①⓪⑤
①⓪⑥
①⓪⑦
①⓪⑧
①⓪⑨
①①⓪
①①①
①①②
①①③
①①④
①①⑤
①①⑥
①①⑦
①①⑧
①①⑨
①②⓪| 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
❥THANK YOU💕
❥OTHER BOOKS

⑨②

5.2K 191 43
By bexiety

20 minutes later Taehyung came back, trying not to flush whenever he looked at Jungkook. They were in the same situation as earlier, both sitting on the couch but this time with lots of space inbetween them.

"What took you so long?"

Taehyung flinched, his cheeks eventually turning pink.

"I-I was on my phone..." he stuttered and looked down, bangs covering his face.

Jungkook didn't have to know that Taehyung jerked off in the bathroom, right? What the blonde didn't see was the the smirk that crept up the younger's face.

"On your phone you say? Didn't sound like that when I was in the bathroom."

"W-what?!" Taehyung looked at him in horror, extreme embarrassment bubbling up inside him and he sighed shakily as he hid his face behind his hands. Thankfully, the door opened before Jungkook could say anything else, revealing Seokjin and Jimin.

"We're done, good luck you guys." Jimin smiled, ruffling both of their hair.

"Thanks, hyung." Jungkook returned the smile and got up, walking into the recording room.

"I'll drive home now. Just call a driver when you're done, alright?" Seokjin informed Taehyung who nodded weakly, wishing nothing more than to accompany his brother. But he didn't have a choice and so he followed Jungkook after he waved after his brother and his best friend. Thankfully they didn't see the obvious bitemark.

One hour later, Taehyung was close to screaming at the younger, then slap him across his face and leave him back. The reason they took so long was because Jungkook was literally nagging at everything Taehyung did.

This note was too high, sing louder at this part, you missed your cue, etc.. The blonde took a deep breath, hands balled into fists long ago. After singing another part, Jungkook decided to go again.

"Seriously? If you keep on singing that bad, we'll be here until tomorrow."

Okay, that crossed the line.

"Would you just shut the fuck up?!" Taehyung snarled at Jungkook, startling the assistant, the brunette seeming unfazed however.

"I would if you sung well but the thing is— you don't."

Taehyung felt his heart ache, the younger's words hurting him deeply. Nevertheless his anger was bigger and he gritted his teeth, feeling the old sassy Taehyung take over.

"Would you excuse us for a minute?" the blonde growled and grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly, dragging him into an empty hallway despite his protests.

"Let me go, it's not my fault if you're too stupid to sing proper—"

Jungkook wasn't able to continue because he was suddenly pushed up against a wall, a hand coming down onto his cheek with controlled force. Silence lingered between the two males and Taehyung crossed his arms sassily while Jungkook touched his stinging cheek, eyes wide.

"Where did your big mouth go, huh?" the blonde scoffed and rolled his eyes as the younger just quietly stared at him in shock.

"Think about what you're gonna say to me next time, understood?"

Taehyung turned around, attempting to walk back to the recording studio but all of a sudden, a hand around his arm pulling him back. Now he was the one being slammed against the wall, Jungkook's chest pressed up against the older's back which forced a gasp out of Taehyung. The Maknae's hot breath hit his neck and the blonde squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to shudder as goosebumps erupted all over his body.

"Pretty naughty, huh princess?"

Taehyung's breath hitched, not being able to control his body as it shuddered nontheless.

"W-what the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" he demanded, trying to break free from Jungkook's hold but the younger was way too strong.

As a result, Taehyung only got pushed into the wall even more, the cold material of the wall pressing into his cheek while his hands were tightly held behind his back by Jungkook who didn't have any intention of letting them go.

"L-let me go.." Taehyung whispered, face beginning to flush.

"Why would I do that? You slapped me and then acted all bitchy, so why should I let you go, huh?"

A desperate whimper left Taehyung's lips as Jungkook licked a stripe from his neck to the sweet spot behind his ear before nibbling at his earlobe. The blonde gasped but it also didn't take long before he tilted his head aside to give the Maknae more access. Jungkook's lips found a home on Taehyung's neck immediately afterwards and the blonde moaned at the wonderful sensation.

"Quiet." the brunette hissed and continued marking his neck.

That went on for about a minute until Taehyung realised what they were doing in the middle of a hallway where practically anyone could see them.

"J-Jungkook... ah—please s-stop. W-what if—ngh~ s-someone sees us?" he mewled.

"Is that why you're so excited?" Jungkook smirked and Taehyung's knees almost buckled as he felt a hand cup his erection rather harshly.

"N-no—ah! 'm s-sensitive... ngh—" the blonde whimpered helplessly, watching as the younger teased him over his pants.

"Aw, you're sensitive, princess?" Jungkook cooed, leaving butterfly kisses all over the other's neck.

"Should I do something against it?" he smirked and Taehyung whined once again before nodding faintly.

Suddenly, everything happened so fast the blonde couldn't process it at first. Jungkook spun him around and pressed his back against the wall before dropping down onto his knees, hands already unbuckling his belt. Taehyung blushed heavily as he understood what the younger was up to.

"W-wait— Stop!" he squeaked, blush darkening as Jungkook pulled his unzipped pants down to reveal his boxers.

The younger stopped and looked up, eyeing Taehyung's flushed face. The blonde was trembling, pupils blown wide from shock and his hands were tightly gripping Jungkook's to stop them from undressing him any further.

His heart was hammering against his chest, blood pumping through his veins at full speed as Taehyung realised the brunette would've almost given him head in a fucking public hallway.

While the older was busy with calming down, the Maknae's gaze wandered to the bulge right infront of him. He could see the outlines of Taehyung's erected cock, a damp spot already visible. He stared and stared until the older noticed.

"D-don't look, i-it's weird." he stammered and covered the other's eyes quickly.

That's exactly where Jungkook wanted him. He leaned forwards and began mouthing at the older's dick through his boxers, tracing the shaft with his tongue.

"Oh—"

Taehyung's hands automatically flew to his hair, grabbing the soft strands of Jungkook's hair. Now being able to see again, the kneeling boy smirked and used this opportunity to pull the other's underwear down, his dick springing out and standing proudly against his stomach. The blonde's blush worsened if possible but before he could cover anything, his tip was already between Jungkook's lips.

"Ah— F-fuck!"

A loud moan slipped from his lips as the brunette showered the tip with tiny kitten licks and carressed his thighs, all while looking up at him with an innocent stare. After a while, Jungkook stopped and waited until a heavily breathing Taehyung glanced back at him.

"Want me to deepthroat you, hyung? To make me choke on your dick?" he asked seductively while kissing the tip, watching in amusement as it twitched sometimes.

The blonde wasn't able to think properly, his head was fuzzy due to the whole situation which was way too much for him to handle. Jungkook was kneeling infront of him, pink tongue darted out, only waiting for Taehyung to push his cock back inside his wet cavern.

A part of his head was screaming at him to end this because if anyone  walked around the corner they would be screwed but then again, he was reminded of the by now painful erection between his legs and that a heavenly mouth was eagerly waiting to suck him off.

"C'mon princess, don't you wanna fuck my mouth?"

The sentence had Taehyung whimpering and Jungkook noticed how the blonde leaked precum afterwards. He smirked and brought the tip to his mouth again, only wrapping his lips around it for so much that he could tease his slit, tasting the other's precum. The older moaned once again, hands weaven deeply in the younger's hair.

"It's your choice, hyung." Jungkook hummed and Taehyung looked down at him with flushed cheeks. He wanted this so, so much. Why not be a little selfish today, he thought.

Then he briefly checked the hallway before finally slipping his throbbing cock back into the brunette's mouth, both moaning at the satisfying sensation. The younger wasted no time and immediately began bobbing his head, causing Taehyung to choke on his moans, hands only gripping the brown locks tighter.

He wondered if the brunette had already done this before because holy fuck, he was doing an excellent job. Soon, Taehyung wasn't able to tell where right and left was anymore, Jungkook slowly but surely blowing him into oblivion, his tongue working wonders the blonde didn't even know were possible and he thought it couldn't get any better.

But he was proven wrong as Jungkook pulled off for a second to regain his breath before relaxing his throat and then taking him whole. Taehyung's eyes watered and he let out a cry of pleasure as his tip hit the back of Jungkook's throat, hips unintentionally bucking forwards, causing the brunette to gag lightly. Despite the insane pleasure he was feeling, the blonde immediately pulled out and stared down at the younger in worry.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that... A-are you hurt?" he questioned shyly, placing his hand on the Maknae's cheek to make him look up.

"Cute." Jungkook grinned before taking Taehyung back in.

"N-no stop... A-are you gonna n-ngh... be o-okay?" the blonde stuttered, barely able to form a sentence.

The younger pulled himself off once again and stroked the other while locking eyes with him.

"I am, don't worry." he smiled, engulfing Taehyung's throbbing dick with his lips, deepthroating the blonde straight away.

Taehyung threw his head back, knees almost giving out as the younger hollowed his cheeks, the sucking sensation almost pushing him over the edge.

While he was panting heavily, Jungkook experimented a little to find out what the other liked best and he soon found out the blonde was going crazy when he softly licked tip, then going down to the base in a fast motion because his hips would always stutter forwards when Jungkook did so.

Using the just obtained knowledge to make Taehyung cum, the younger relaxed before deepthroating the other and this time the other was not able to stop his hips from thrusting into the brunette's wet cavern as he felt his sweet release edging closer.

Jungkook felt the blonde's dick twitch in his mouth, signaling him that Taehyung was about to cum so he hollowed his cheeks and the older almost fell over when a sudden wave of pleasure raked through his body. Taehyung felt his peak being just around the corner and he glanced down, wanting to memorize the erotic sight of Jungkook giving him a blissful blowjob.

The younger had his eyes closed as he bobbed his head up and down at a fast pace, pink swollen lips stretched beautifully around his dick, hair disheveled because the blonde was tugging on it from time to time. With one last hollow of his cheeks Taehyung's orgasm washed over him, so hard that he almost passed out as he came down Jungkook's throat, the younger swallowing everything down.

He then got up and pulled Taehyung's boxers and pants up while the other tried to catch his breath, the afterglow still lingering in his body until lips latched onto his own, making him taste himself. Weakly, the blonde opened his eyes to see Jungkook smirk at him.

"Hope you learned your lesson," he chuckled and turned around, "hurry up, we don't have time forever."

With that he walked away, leaving Taehyung back who slid down the wall and tried not to get a heartattack.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LOST | VKOOK By v

Fanfiction

243K 12.6K 27
"that's a sex contract, taehyung." - "what else did you think we'd be doing?!" if you thought only objects can be lost, you've clearly never been in...
827K 32.5K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
454K 15.9K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...