The Try Guys X Reader

By MartinOWO

WARNING - There is some smut in this book, but luckily for your pure mind it is in a chapter which is labelle... More

Keith X Female Reader

1K 10 1
By MartinOWO

It had been a rough day for Y/N. She was thinking about how everything went today as she sat on a bench, sighing to herself. She had lost everything - Her house, her job, her boyfriend/girlfriend. Now, it was time to quit everything, not that she had anything to do.
She looked up, hair blowing in the wind. Along the footpath was... Keith? 
No, it couldn't be; but he was walking Pesto, Emma, and Kimbop. Was it really him.
Y/N watched Keith intentively, unable to take her eyes off the male. It wouldn't be unlikely for it to be him, as he had posted on Instagram that he was going to walk Eugene's dogs since he was ill.

Keith walked proudly, grinning to himself. His eyes slipped from infront and onto Y/N, which caused her to blush a deep crimson. Keith chuckled to himself as Kimbop waddled over to the girl, sniffing her ankles. 
"I think he likes you!" Keith said with a grin. 
Y/N nodded shyly, not knowing what to do. She had been watching the Try Guys since before they left Buzzfeed, always wishing to meet them. She hadn't been given the chance to go to their tour, which had left her heart broken. All that wouldn't matter now, because she was having a one on one conversation with the Keith Habersberger!
Y/N bent down to stroke Kimbop, smiling softly. She slowly felt the blush fade gradually and she looked up at Keith. "He's so soft."
Keith nodded, looking around for a bit before returning his gaze to Y/N. "Yeah, my friend Eugene washes his fur often. It looks coarse but it truly isn't!" He said with a jolly chuckle.
Y/N nodded, looking back down at Kimbop. She decided to play it dumb so that it wouldn't seem like she was a mega fan or something. "So, what's your name?"
Keith watched the dogs. "I'm Keith, and you?"
"...Y/N." She said after a brief pause. 

"That's a nice name, I like it. Anyway, what are you diong out here alone? You look sad..."
It was true. Y/N had been crying after she lost everything. She wiped her face with her sleeve. "I... I lost my home... My boyfriend... He..." She was too afraid to speak just from being reminded of the terrible times.
Keith sighed, sitting down next to Y/N. He towered over her, being as tall as he was and all. "You can talk to me, don't worry... I get if you don't want to, but it'll be better to get it all out. It's harmful to keep it inside of you without being able to say anything." He explained.
When Y/N described how her boyfriend cheated and kicked her out of the house for finding out, Keith showed a look of genuine concern over his face. He placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "I can only imagine how that is for you... I'm so sorry, Y/N. Nobody deserves to go through anything like this, alright? You can get through it. Would you like to stay at mine for the night? I don't really have an extra bed but I have a couch if that helps-"
Y/N looked up at Keith, sniffling. She hugged him close, in which Keith returned, clutching the leashes tightly. 
Eventually, they both let go. Keith smiled down at Y/N, who gleamed back at him. 
"I think I'd better go take these dogs back to Eugene now, may I have your number?" Keith questioned.
Y/N gave a nod and they exchanged numbers, which resulted in Keith leaving shortly after.

- 4 hours later - 

Keith heard a knock on the door, springing up to open it. He walked towards the door and opened it, grining from ear to ear as he saw who stood before him. "Hello, Y/N!"
"Hi!" Y/N chimed back. She had been to the shops, buying some essentials with some of the money she had left on her credit card. 
Keith held the door open for Y/N and she stepped inside, taking off her shoes before proceeding further. Keith showed her around the house, and the two made dinner together happily. They had a splendid time, talking, watching TV, and stuff like that. It brung sadness to Y/N once Keith had to go to sleep, but she would see him in the morning anyway.

- morning - 

In the morning, Keith woke up at 9am, getting ready for work. He walked into the living room, watching Y/N do stuff on her phone. "Morning, Y/N!"
Y/N almost screamed, the sudden voice startling her. "M-...Morning!"
Keith chuckled. "Did I scare you?"
Y/N nodded, terrified. She knew there was nothing to be afraid of anymore, but she was still shaken from the fright.
Keith sat down next to Y/N, smiling at her. "Did you have a nice sleep?"
She nodded shakily. "A-and you...?"
"It was alright. Wasn't the best, but wasnt the worst, y'know?"
She nodded. Y/N could easily relate to that.
"Well, I gotta shoot off now. Cya later!"

- a week later -

Y/N awoke to the sound of Keith laughing from his kitchen. She padded over silently, watching him fail at making cookies... again. It seems like it wasn't only on without a recipe where he struggled, but it made sense since he decided not to use a recipe again.
Y/N sighed, walking to stand next to him. "Your proportions weren't correct."
"Well how am I supposed to know how much to use if I'm not using a recipe?" He asked, confused.
"You want half the amount of fat to flour. Two parts flour, one part butter. It's simple. If you use oil, they'll leak everywhere and become a mess." 
Keith became intrigued and asked Y/N to show him how to bake cookies without a recipe. They came out as the perfect chocolate chip cookies. 
The two enjoyed them together, laughing about Keith's faliure. Luckily he didn't make cinnamon and raisin cookies again otherwise they wouldn't be laughing. 

Keith placed a hand on Y/N's thigh, smiling down at her. She blushed, leaning against him lightly. Keith wrapped an arm around Y/N, whispering. "I love you so much. I've never felt the way that I do about you."  He sighed with happiness, thankful to his courage for getting this out of the way.
Yes, it had only been a week, but Keith knew he was getting feelings for Y/N, and it was occuring faster than he had expected. 
"I love you too..." Mumbled a content Y/N. She closed her eyes as Keith pulled her close. This was heaven for her, and she hoped the moment would last forever. It got better though.
Keith grabbed her chin gently, tilting her head towards him. He placed a tender kiss on Y/N's lips, going in for more. It was just a simple kiss, no Frenching at all, but Y/N was over the moon with it.
She kissed back, wrapping her arms around Keith's neck. 
Keith's hands slid down to Y/N's hips and he pulled her as close as he could, continuing to give her pecks on the lips. He had never felt so overwhelmed with love for someone in his life, and maybe this was his true soulmate. 

Keith and Y/N both deeply enjoyed the kissing session, both happy they were able to confess their love. It was like a blessing to Y/N that Keith liked her back. It was about time she had some joy in her life after the terrible events from a week ago.
Keith removed himself from the moment, gazing down at Y/N with a smile. He removed his hands from her hips, placing them on her thighs. Thankfully, he had an off-day today so he was able to spend more time with his new found love, Y/N.
Y/N didn't even have a job, unless styling Keith for videos counted. She didn't get payed, but maybe it was technically voluntary work? She liked the sound of that. She'd do anything to make Keith happy, as long as it wasn't overly outside of her comfort zone. She didn't want to be uncomfortable when living with someone who would hopefully be her permanent room-mate. 
Keith pulled Y/N into a hug, in which she returned it. 
"I didn't think you'd love me back so quickly..." Y/N mumbled to Keith once the two had let go of eachother. 
"I didn't think that either. I thought you were going to think I'm some sort of weirdo or something!" He chuckled nervously, grinning.
Y/N let out a shy giggle and nodded. "Same here."
"Well, for the record I don't think you're some weirdo. I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I hope to spend ym life with you." Keith admitted.
Y/N blushed yet again, nodding in agreement. "M-mhm... Me too."
Keith smiled more. "I guess we're on the same page then!"
Another nod from Y/N.

Keith checked the time. 10:30am. Time surely does fly when you're having fun, or in this case in love. 
"What shall we do?" Keith questioned.
"I... I don't know to be honest with you. Maybe we can take a walk in the park? I dunno..."
Keith nidded. "That sounds great!"

The two got their shoes on and off they went to the park once Y/N was dressed, walking hand-in-hand across the lush green grass. They smiled at eachother as they came across the bench where they first met. It felt like a decade ago, but it wasn't and Y/N knew that deep down. 
She knew she had fallen for someone of whom she had pretty much just met, but it didn't matter to her.
Suddenly, she felt a hand across her waist and looked up at Keith. 
He grinned down at Y/N, sighing happily. 
Y/N held the hand which was on her waist and kept walking alongside Keith, watching his face as he oncentrated on the path ahead of him.

Soon, they came to a cafe and they walked in. It was perfect for a mini-date, and they were doing it without even thinking about it. They sat at a table, talking and grinning. 
Keith took Y/N's hand once she rested it on the table and smiled at her once she started to blush.
"You blush so much, Y/N." He chuckled calmly.
Y/N looked away, blushing more even though she wanted it to stop. She didn't know why it made her so nervous that Keith had pointed it out. She knew he was just being nice. Y/N sighed and looked back at Keith, smiling nervously. She tried not to show any of her unnerved feelings in her actions.
Keith chuckled and squeezed her hand gently. "You mean so much to me, Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you..." 
Y/N felt her heart thump within her chest. She knew Keith loved her, but that sentence made her even more shocked than when he kissed her. How long had he felt like this? Y/N would never know that answer.
"I love you with all my heart, Y/N. I don't think you understand that. You've told me about your insecurities, but to me they are flaws which make you human, not like those two-faced bitches that pretend to be nice but truly aren't. You're nothing like that to me, Y/N. I hope you know that."
Y/N smiled, squealing in her mind. Every dream of hers were coming true - well, all of the ones related to thr Try Guys at least. She felt like the Queen of the world at the moment, never wanting the dream to end.
Keith got out of his chair and walked over to Y/N, picking her up bridal-style. He carried her out of the cafe, bringing her to the bench at which they met at. He placed her down, sitting next to her. He grabbed her face on either side gently, kissing her on the lips again. 
Y/N's eyes widened. She truly didn't expect this to happen, but either way she kissed Keith back, holding onto his arms. 
The two remained like this for a while. 

Y/N and Keith were meant to be. It was like a miracle. Soon, the two got married and lived happily for as long as they lasted alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
64.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...