A Little Big Surprise

By BlissfulBabyGirl

Sam, Dean, and Castiel end up on a hunt down in Colorado; but bite off more than they can chew when after the... More

Chapter 1 ~Part One~
Chapter 2 ~Part One~
Chapter 3 ~Part One~
Chapter 4 ~Part One~
Chapter 5 ~Part One~
Quick Break~!
Chapter 6 ~Part One~
Chapter 7 ~Part Two~
Chapter 8 ~Part Two~
Chapter 9 ~Part Two~
Chapter 10 ~Part Two~
Chapter 11 ~Part Two~
Chapter 12 ~Part Two~
Chapter 13 ~Part Three~
Chapter 14 ~Part Three~
Chapter 15 ~Part Three~
Chapter 16 ~Part Three~
Another quick break~!
Chapter 17 ~Part Three~
Chapter 18 ~Part Three~
Chapter 19 ~Part Four~
Chapter 20 ~Part Four~
Chapter 21 ~Part Four~
Chapter 21.5 ~Part Four~
Chapter 23 ~Part Four~
Chapter 24 ~Part Four~
Chapter 25 ~Part Five~
Quick Break 3~!
A Very Big Little Christmas
Chapter 26 ~Part Five~
Chapter 27 ~Part Five~
Well
A reboot?

Chapter 22 ~Part Four~

3.6K 93 16
By BlissfulBabyGirl

The morning's were quickly becoming hectic now that Aria insisted they all stay in the same room, a difficult feat when they were mainly large men and also a tiny girl who liked to make a mess whenever possible. Blocks, coloring books, stuffed toys. The floor was quickly becoming a minefield that some were not equipped to make it through (Sam had tripped twice and cursed so foul that Castiel covered Aria's ears)

     "Why can't we just have two rooms like always?" he complained rubbing the bottom of his foot.

     "Becaaause I like when we are all together."

Aria wrapped her little arms around his middle and sent a smile up at him resulting in an automatic win for her cause, with Sam returning the warmth and leaning down to kiss all over her face. They had arrived in Meridian Idaho a day ago and Aria had insisted they share a room with two big beds so she could have everyone close to her.

     "Alright," Sam relented and put his arms around her "But you need to start cleaning up your toys before we all end up in the hospital."

Dean snorted from his place on the bed, realizing it was the safest bet during hurricane Aria, and took another bite of his burger while talking between chews

     "It's good reflex training Sammy, get into the spirit."

     "Is that why you haven't moved in an hour, Dean?"

     "Shut up Cas."

Aria fell into a fit of giggles and looked back up at Sam, moving his hair from his eyes and placing a soft tap onto his nose making him smile wider. Their skin ship was always so light and playful, with little taps having multiple meanings and her eyes asking questions he didn't need to hear to answer. Like a language they only spoke to each other. 

Castiel stood up and fixed his jacket. He and Dean were going to go and follow a lead on the current case; they believed it was only hex work but they wanted to be extra careful in case any angels or demons popped up, hence why Cas was going instead of Sam. In the meantime Aria and Sam would be heading to the supermarket and then to a witness's house where Aria, begrudgingly, would wait in the car while he talked to them. With all their tasks in mind Dean finally got up and Sam helped Aria put her jacket on before they all left, Dean and Castiel placing kisses onto Aria's head and getting into the Impala while Sam headed to the other car they had 'liberated' about three towns over. Aria liked this car because it was silvery and she was allowed to sit in the front as long as she kept her seat-belt on.

     "Ready to go?" Sam asked clicking his own seat-belt into place.

     Aria grinned and kicked her legs "Ready!"

Trips to the supermarket held different perks depending on who you went with. If you went with Dean he would let you sit in the car and would pile groceries around you so when you saw the cashier finally they would try and hide their giggles but also offer you a lollipop. When you went with Castiel he would make you hold onto his hand and get very nervous if you let go, but would let you grab the groceries and place them into the basket and let you get whatever you wanted as a snack. And if you went with Sam he would have you hold onto the cart and trap you between it and himself so you couldn't run away but he also let you get a healthy snack of your choosing, an unhealthy one if you gave him puppy eyes.

Aria was already in his arms scanning for something Sam approved of as they went to grab the basics, fearing it would be a longer stay than they had hoped and taking advantage of the small fridge in their motel room. They were in the fresh foods isle grabbing a bag of apples when Aria felt a chill that had nothing to do with the cold air circulating around. Her eyes automatically began to dart around to find the source....but she saw nothing out of the ordinary.

     "Aria?" Sam had placed a hand over her's and bent down a bit to look at her face.

She shook her head and leaned back more into his chest, wanting to be held but knowing that this wasn't the best place to do that. So she stayed quiet as they grabbed the rest of the groceries, even denying a snack as they checked out and made their way back to the car. Something wasn't sitting right with her and it made her chest tighten in a very scary way. Sam noticed the change in her demeanor and took her hand gently, kissing her fingers and feeling her relax again. He assumed something was bothering her but he didn't want to pry, knowing that she responded very poorly to pressure. So he did what he knew how.

When they came to the witness's house Sam leaned over and placed a kiss onto her forehead

     "I'll be back in little while, then maybe we can go for ice-cream ."

He only left the car when she gave him a small smile and a nod. Aria hummed a bit and started to kick her legs as she watched him head up the porch stairs and then disappear into the house. She trusted him to be safe, but whenever she saw any of the boys head into somewhere she couldn't see them it made her nervous.

So focused she was on Sam's side of the car, so lost in thought, that she hadn't noticed someone quickly coming up to the car door. 

All too quickly her door flung open and a gloved hand shot out to grab her by the mouth, the other grabbing the back of her hair and yanking her roughly out of the car. She tried to scream but then a hand wrapped around her throat and started to choke her. Panic started to spread through her body in hot waves and she fought to keep herself from being dragged across the street and into an empty alley way. Wetness clung to her fingers when she clawed at any skin she could catch before she was hurled into the brick wall inside the alley, black spots dancing across her eyes as she fell onto her side. A sob was bubbling up deep in her chest as her wrists were grabbed and pinned above her head, a man's chuckle starting to sound up above her. The sound made her heart stop, and she started to tremble so awfully that she could feel the glass at her knees scrapping through her jeans and making her bleed.

     "Ты играл дома, Никита"

     You've been playing house, Nikita

She was already sobbing by the time he finished his sentence, her head falling as her arms began to ache in pain. At the grocery store she had known, but she chose to ignore it because she thought she had escaped all of this. But her nightmares had just been trying to warn her of the inevitable. He had finally found her and now she was going to be punished for trying to be happy.

     Luka sighed softly and held her wrists tighter, using his knee to hit her chin and make her look up at him again "God Niki. I would think you were smarter than this but...you must have forgotten who your owner is."

He used his free hand to grab her chin, digging his nails into the skin of her face making her whimper and close her eyes tightly. A part of her was hoping that this was just another nightmare, that she had fallen asleep in the car and that Sam would be coming any moment to wake her up. And they would get ice-cream. And then they would go back to the motel and she would watch TV with Dean, that Castiel would read to her.

     "What's that hopeless look on your face? Are you not happy to see Luka? Huh?" he smacked her cheeks to make her focus her eyes on him again "Have you been fucking these суки so long that you forgot to come home?"

Keeping her hands locked against the wall Luka kneeled down and still towered over her, their noses almost touching as she began to squirm around, hyperventilating.

     "A little birdie told me Carlise is dead." his fingers never left her face as they trailed back and grabbed her hair again 'Now what are you supposed to do when a contract is broken hm?"

     "R-ret-turn.."

     "That's right. And what didn't you do?"

Aria cried uncontrollably, shaking in fear for what was about to happen to her. She had seen girls beaten, mutilated, raped...for breaking smaller rules. And she had broken the most important one. 

     "P-please.." she begged starting to shake her head "Please d-don't.."

     "Ah ah, hush. I'm not here to take you home yet. I have some more important matters to discuss with your new buyer. But when that is finished..well.."

Every time he chuckled it made Aria want to crawl out of her own skin. Then he let her go and walked away, as if he had only stopped for a quick conversation with an old friend. Aria trembled as she tried to control her breathing again, wiping the blood from her lip with the back of her hand and keeping her wide eyes focused on the wall in front of her.

It was all over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 38 19
**COMPLETED** my user changed :: new name is @heartbreaksolider WARNING:::: Boy on boy Character Death Abuse Smut
329K 8.7K 17
A series of Supernatural reader x character oneshots. Update: I left the fandom a long time ago so don't expect me to update this anymore lmao so...
967 9 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
457 3 7
Mostly smut, I will take requests and this mostly contains Sam, Dean, and Castiel