What She Craves

Por Summer_Haze__

Lexi's a surfer and surfing is her passion, but a new boy comes to town bringing a certain type of passion, a... M谩s

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.2K 22 0
Por Summer_Haze__

"Lexi hurry up" Alice says walking out my bedroom door.

"Im coming, hang on" I look at my reflection once more, black jeans with a small cropped white singlet, Again I know. But it goes well with these jeans, and with the Nike's.

I spray perfume and walk out my door grabbing my phone.

"God come on, Lexi" Charlies at the door, "Brody is waiting out the front, hurry up". I Run down stairs and through the door after Alice, I climb in the back seat and sit next to Alice.

"What did mum say? Charlie" I ask when he enters the car.

"She said be back by 12am, so we all good" he sticks out his tongue shaking his head. Getting hyped I see.

Brody turns the radio up as we drive down the dimly lit road, all trying to dance to the beat.

We come to a halt out the front of Jays place, lights, camera, action that's all I can say. You could see bodies dancing through the windows that spray out multiple colours, and vibrate to the loud music.

"Get keen" I say opening the door.

"Yes girl!!" Alice sways her hips, I laugh.

The boys get out and follow us up the driveway. Jays place is huge, he's got neighbours but they're pretty far apart. So noise isn't a problem, well if its not to loud.

I knock on the door, Jay opens it. "Aww you are cute" he looks me up and down then winks.

I walk up to him and pat his chest "Thats the drinks talking, hun". I wink then walk past him.

"Ouch" Jay says as Alice walks past him, she laughs.

"I have eyes on the drinks, and one hell of a hottie" Alice points towards the drinks. Max, she thinks he's so hot, well she's not wrong. Dark skin, curly chestnut hair, bright brown eyes with a great jaw line, and hell of a body. She took dibs as soon as he got back from America in year 10. Guess the glow-up hit him over there.

"well what are we waiting for" I start walking over.

" Wait, do I look ok?" She asks stopping in her spot.

" Is that even a question, you're bloody stunning he would be blind if he can't see that" she smiles. She's wearing light blue jeans with a small black top. She looks good.

We walk over to the drinks "Vodka my baby" I grab the bottle. I hear a chuckle and look to the person it came from.

"You girls" max shakes his head. He goes in to hug me I hug him back, then to Alice, their hug lingers. Hmm I see.

"I have to find my girls" I walk away with a drink in hand.

Lily, Alex. Where would I be if I was them. I walk out the back to the pool. Of course hung around a guys neck in the pool. Ok.

"Alex, lily" I call out.

"My baby, Lexi get in" Alex calls out.

"No, you get out" they laugh.

Alex gets up and wraps a towel around her body, she runs to me and hugs me. "Another party" she shakes her body.

"Yes another and there will be more" I reply, "So who's the guy" I wiggle my brows.

"Oh, we're just talking" she blushes.

"Has the mother of the group found someone, Oh My GOD!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Shush, maybe, yeah" she shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"And lily?" I look past her, to see lily kissing a guy.

"Oh, you know a new guy every party" Alex laughs.

"alright go back to your boy, he looks lost without you" I see him staring at Alex, he looks at me and shows a small smile. I show a thumbs up.

"I'll speak to you later" Alex leaves and head back to her guy. I smile she deserves so much.

I see my drinks empty, I head back inside to get another. I see my brother with some girls, along with Brody. And, seriously, Noah speaking to Ella and some fake bitches.

I can hear her fake laugh from here, as she looks up at Noah. I grab a drink and skull it straight down. And another. And another.

Then I ended up in the middle of a group of hyped dancer. It was all jumping and singing. I stumble out and see Alice with Max. Hooking up.

My best friend finally has someone, I mean someone she really likes, there has been past relationships but the boys were trash.

"Heyo my favourite little beach babe" Jays voice comes from behind me as be grabs my waist.

"Jay, you seem a little drunk" I go to turn around but he holds my hips in a stern grip.

"No lets dance" he grabs my hands and dances me down the hall. I dance a little, but he starts to move closer to me. His hands move up my body.

"I, uh, need to go to the bathroom" I step back from him.

"Right here" he walks me into a grey themed room, famous surfers plastered all over the wall, a surfboard held by the corner of the room.

I look to the left to see a bathroom and walk in. "I won't be too long" I yell out over the music which still manages to pump through many walls. I lock the door.

What the fuck is his problem. He drags me to his room, oh that's new, note the sarcasm. His knock brakes the silence. "Hewwo is you finished" his words slur as he speaks like kindy kid.

"Uh" I look in the mirror and groan "yeah coming now".

I walk out only to she shoved into the door. He looks at me, "You are so beautiful, I knew Jamie was gonna ruin you" he shakes his head. "if only I asked you out first".

He goes to kiss me but I place my finger on his lips. "Jay I'm not ready for this stuff. Ok?" I turn but he grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"Tell me the truth Lex, did you want me instead of Jamie, you were always to nice to me, always trying to get me to notice you" his hands move down to my lower back.

"Jay, Jamie was my boyfriend and no I did not want you, you're one of my great friends. I'm nice to you because we've been friends for ages" I struggle in his grip as it gets tighter.

"You lie, the night we kissed, you-" I cut him off.

"That was truth or dare like a week before me and Jamie started talking and liking each other." He looks at me.

"Don't lie to me Lexi. You Never liked Jamie" he scoffs.

"We were dating for ages, Jay. Get that through your head. I loved Jamie" I yell at his face. Tears trying to fall but I don't let them.

He didn't say a word he just crashed his lips on mine, pushing me up against the wall harder.

"jay" I try yelling.

He doesn't stop.

"Jay!" My voice comes out frantic.

"You enjoy this" he kisses my neck, his hands moving to my ass "You enjoyed it when you were with Jamie" he goes to kiss me again but I scream, the music still pumping, people still laughing.

"Jay fucking stop!" I push him off me, he looks up rage filling his eyes. My eyes went wide. "JAY STOP!" I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it and sitting down.

I hear footsteps as I push up against the door with my back, my feet placed on the cabinet just in front of me.

I squint my eyes and push on the door as hard as possible , but nothing comes, a thump is herd from the other side of the door. Did he collapse?

"Lexi, lex are you ok?" I jump up and open the door. I run into Noahs arms. "Hey, you're crying what happened?" He hugs me stroking my hair, I didn't even realise I was crying.

"He, he was trying to...lets not go there" I pull away from him. "Thank you, Noah" I look up at him.

"All good, I herd someone screaming and well I couldn't see you anywhere so I came checking for you. I'm glad you're ok" he shows a genuine smile. He came checking for me, he's glad I'm ok. Omg he cares my heart is squealing, my smiles huge. I was about to say something but he got there first.

"lets got get something to eat, or drink" he walks out as I follow. "Leave mister horny in here for a while" I laugh

We walk to the kitchen.

"drink" I groan. Noah passes me the Pepsi. I fill a cup and go to grab the vodka when he snatches it, his hand touching mine. My heart races.

"I don't think you need more of that" his eyes staring right into mine. My mouth hangs wide open ready to protest against his words but nothing comes out. I just snap my mouth shut and let the bottle go.

I see Alice and Max having a good time on the couch just talking to each other, laughing. At least they're having some fun.

"Hey are you ok?" Noah says tapping my arm. I look up "Lets chat outside" he drags me out the door and walks us to the unoccupied pod looking chair.

"What happened?" He grabs my hands. "Don't try to sidetrack me, What happened"

I look at him, "You know what he tried he do no need for that info, all he was going on about is how 'you didn't like Jamie you liked me', 'you enjoy this, you did with jamie'. Everything was about Jamie and how I didn't love him. But I did. Jay...he always had a thing for me, Jamie may have been his best-friend at the time but I guess being with Jamie didn't stop him" I huff not liking this situation at all.

"oh jealousy is not a good thing for boys like him" he rolls his eyes letting go of my hands, my hands already missing the warmth.

"tell me about it" I lean back and sip my Pepsi.

Noah grabs my hands and pulls me towards him. Our faces inches apart. The urge to kiss him becomes stronger, I bite my lower lip. He looks into my eyes and back to my lips.

"Can I" he asks. Probably because of what just happened between me at jay, he just wants to make sure.

I let go of my cup and nod. He moves closer till I lips are touching, his hands find my hips. I lean back and he climbs on top of me, our mouths moving in sync with each other.

I wrap my legs and his waist, my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me.

He grabs me and turns us over so I'm on top him, my knees beside him, my hands holding his hair as his hands roam my body.

My lungs start to tighten, we pull back, breathing heavy. His lips are swollen, mine to most likely.

I smile, I go to hug him when I very angry voice penetrates the still heated moment. I realise I'm still on top of him, his eyes go wide.

I jump off him as jay runs to us. "Oh so you 'don't want to do this right now' but you go off and find some other guy. You slut"

Some people stop and watch as this goes down. "What did you just call me" my voice high, my brows raised.

"Mate fuck off" Noah steps in front of me.

"Oh so you can go fuck her" he steps closer, arms up.

"Dude she doesn't like you" Noah has his hands up.

"Are you sure about that. Lex come get away from this jerk" is he insane.

"Are you fucking joking, yo-" Noah cuts me off.

" I'll say this one last time, leave her the fuck alone or I promise you there will be a black eye and few broken bones involved" noah gets in the stance to fight.

"She was meant to be mine from the beginning, I assure you she will be mine in the end" he seethes, "Trust me, you won't be walking out of here alive" a cocky smirk shows on his face.

"Noah NO!" I scream.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

855K 14K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
267K 5.9K 45
School鈥檚 finally out and Elijah wanted nothing more than for his band to play gigs at his father鈥檚 new Bar, and to continue to obsess over his school...
11.4K 120 32
Lottie a sweet innocent eighteen year old, has the world at her feet, has everything she ever wanted right in front of her until a accident changes h...
60.2K 3.4K 74
"饾悥饾悶'饾惈饾悶 饾悽饾惂 饾悺饾悽饾悹饾悺 饾惉饾悳饾悺饾惃饾惃饾惀, 饾惏饾悺饾悮饾惌 饾惌饾悺饾悶 饾悺饾悶饾惀饾惀 饾悵饾惃 饾惏饾悶 饾悿饾惂饾惃饾惏 饾悮饾悰饾惃饾惍饾惌 饾惀饾惃饾惎饾悶?" Starting her junior year, Lia DeMarco's pred...