My Best Mistake ✓

De herthemuse

"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40: The Epilogue

13

3.6K 153 15
De herthemuse

What...

"Or at least I thought that's what happened. A car honked at you and all of a sudden Jin-hyung appeared out of nowhere and yanked you by your arm towards him. Both of you landed on the ground unconscious," he murmured with his head low.

My heart stopped beating and my face went white.

"Jesus Christ Jimin! Never phrase anything like that again!" I shook him by the shoulders trying to knock the common sense out of him.

"Yah Bo-ra! Take it easy on him. He's just as startled as you!" HoSeok comforted me while pushing my hands off his shoulders.

"Sorry...I'm still processing everything right now."

I felt Taehyung's hand rub my arm, trying to calm me down.

Jimin looked up a little more composed "HoSeok and I carried you guys here. Matter of fact the ER was surprisingly only a block away."

"I-is Jin okay?" I whispered lost in my thoughts

"We don't know. We haven't heard anything yet. Only that you just passed out from fear. Something bout high blood pressure and oxygen. I don't really know," he rubbed the back of his head.

This is all my fault. He got hurt because of me. My fault.

I felt something in my throat choking me up. My vision got blurry.

"Bo-Ra, don't cry. You've been through enough already," HoSeok quieted his voice to a soft whisper.

A pack of tissues was stuffed into my hands by Taehyung. It had pokemon on it.

I smiled unconsciously.

I looked up from the ground to see my camera on the chair that HoSeok was sitting in. The glass lens was smashed.

"Oh. Ya. Your camera broke too..." Jimin's voiced trailed off.

I walked over to the chair grabbing the camera with my sleeve covered hands.

Taehyung's voiced echoed about to grab and pull me away "Careful! There might be loose glass-"

"It's alright. I just need this," I said popping out the SD card.

"You!"

I flinched looking to see a nurse pointing at me with her finger.

Uh Oh.

"What are you doing out of bed? Come back with me. The doctor needs to sign you off before you're out sweetie."

I felt the pressure of her hands against my back, my feet sliding against the floor. "Hey! Let me know if Jin's okay."

They all gave a thumbs-up back to me.

--

"You sure you don't feel any pain around your head and or neck area?"

"I'm sure," I sighed out of frustration.

"From I was told, it didn't look as if you hit your head on the concrete but if you feel any dizziness or imbalance you have to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Understand?"

"Yes."

I just want to get out of here.

"Let me guess...you faint at the sight of blood or needles."

"Yes...needles."

"Were you lightheaded anytime today?"

"I think so," I shook my head "I-I don't know."

The doctor ripped a yellow piece of paper, handing it to me.

"Take it easy for the next few days. Get checked if anything is wrong."

"Thank you."

I got up and rushed to the waiting room checking the time on my phone.

9:26 pm.

"Anything about Jin?" Jimin and Taehyung were the only ones left. I assumed the others went back to the dorm.

They both stood up, Jimin rubbing his eyes.

"Ya, the doctor said he'll be fine. He's in the bed next to the counter with the blue stripe," Jimin yawned as his eyes drooped close fighting against gravity.

I sighed at the thought of them staying up any longer for my sake "You guys go home. You must be tired. I'll take care of getting Jin home. Don't worry."

"But Bo-Ra-"

I interrupted Jimin's opposition with my hand.

"Go. Get some rest. Thank you for today," I smiled and waved them off.

They nodded and walked off "If anything's wrong. Call us," Taehyung looked back.

--

Blue stripe. Blue stripe. Ah. There.

I walked over with my hands in my pocket to see Jin. He was in his regular clothes talking to the doctor while sitting on the bed.

He better be getting discharged.

I walked closer and squinted my eyes. The doctor was holding a needle.

Oh, God.

I turned around frantically reaching for the edge of the counter wheezing.

Jesus Christ, I can't get a break today!

I took a deep breathe shifting my head ever so slightly checking if the doctor was still there.

Gone. Phew.

"Bo-Ra!" Jin waved at me with a smile sitting on the bed with his long legs dangling over the side.

I almost got him killed and he's smiling at me?

I sighed and began dragging my feet.

"Are you alright?" I said sitting on the bed right next to him.

"Ya. The doctor doesn't think I have a concussion but look at this," he pointed at his right leg. The right side of his black pants had a hole near the side of his knee. There was a big band-aid on his leg.

"Oh," my eyebrows furrowed and I frowned reaching to brush his leg with my fingers "Does it hurt?"

"No. I think my pants broke my fall," he chuckled.

I was amused by his joke. On a normal day, I would have laughed but overwhelming guilt flooded my brain and he noticed.

"I'm sorry," he looked at me with confused eyes.

"For what?"

"Getting you hurt," I pouted still looking at his injured leg.

"Were you the one who scratched me? No. It was the concrete. If anything, the concrete should be apologizing to me," out of his mouth came a little laugh.

Why does it remind me of windshield wiper?

"You know what I mean," I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yah. This little scratch is nothing compared to what would have happened to you if you landed in the middle of the intersection. If anything, I should be the one saying sorry! You should have never been even close to getting hurt in the first place. Be careful next time! Sometimes I think 'I'm gonna have to watch over this klutz again aren't I?' and yes! Yes, I will!"

I pouted as he continued to ramble on in his old man voice.

He's right. I am a klutz. Always letting things happen around me...to me.

Sometimes I feel like I never get to choose a plan. They're just involuntary.

He sighed and hesitantly placed his hand on my shoulder "Stop looking like that."

"Looking like what?" I lifted my head.

"The whole pouty thing. I know you feel bad about everything but it's not your fault. It's no one's fault... remember that. I'm the one who chose to run to give you your wallet. I knew Jimin forgets his a lot. If anything, it's my fault that you're pouting. I mean pouting is better than being hit by a car. But-" he stopped babbling after he heard my sniffling.

"Hey, It's alright," I felt his arms wrap around me as he hugged me. My head fell to rest on his shoulder.

Damn. He has broad shoulders. But this feels nice...

I let my eyelids fall.

"You're okay. I'm okay. Jimin's okay. That's all that matters," he spoke softly as he rubbed my arm.

My sniffles were quiet and my tears were small. They came out without my permission but it felt nice to let go.

"Please don't cry. Don't make me worry like this," I felt a brush on my cheek. His finger wiped away my tears.

I'm not the one who got hurt and I'm crying. He's way too selfless.

"Thank you, Jin," I murmured into the fabric of my jacket.

His embrace tightened and I forgot all the burdens that surrounded me.

"Anytime klutzy."

--

AAAAAHHHHH. Has there actually been an incident where an idol's done that? Eh. Who knows? Great start of a drama in my opinion. See ya'll next time.

-xoxo HER the muse

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9K 684 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
86.9K 4.5K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
17.3K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...