A New Save(Redux): Male Reade...

By OverlordAKX

A long time ago two races leaved peacefully and these two races were called humans and monsters, the two race... More

Bio
Harem
AU+Crossover Harem
Prologue: A Great Fall
Chapter 1: Flowey the Flower Girl
Chapter 2: The Ruins
Chapter 3: Chara's Story
Chapter 4: Mother's Love(18+)
Chapter 5: We Want To Leave....

AU Harem

15.2K 113 113
By OverlordAKX

Hello and welcome back to A New Save and I hope you're all excited and hyped for the 2nd part of the Harem Trilogy and due to how many AU Girls I included, I've had to spilt the AU Harem into two with the majority being placed here and the remaining excess being apart of the Crossover Harem Page. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Harem Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. All Frisk's, Chara's, and Undyne's shown have the same body proportions as their Undertale Counterparts and look the same as them so the pics I have for AU Undyne's have her blue skin and fish look appearance, just imagine them looking human just like the original Undyne from the previous Harem Page.   

Undertale AU Harem

Core Frisk

Dancetale Chara 

Dancetale Frisk

Blueberry/Underswap Sam 

Crosstale Sam 

Dream Sam 

Dusttale Sam

Error!Sam 

Underfell Sam and Papy 

Horrortale Sam 

Inktale Sanm/Ink Sam

Nightmare Sam 

Underswap Frisk and Chara(A,N: I'm so glad I gave that P.S. up there as I couldn't find any better fanart of Underswap Frisk and Chara)

Flowerfell Frisk 

Kristina(Female Kris)

Mafiatale Undyne 

Reapertale Frisk(A,N: Once again I'm so glad I put that P.S. at the near top of the page or otherwise people would of been confused, and yes I couldn't find any better fanart of Reapertale Frisk.....somehow)

Reapertale Chara 

Reapertale Undyne

Rosetale Chara 

And that's a wrap and I hope all of you enjoyed the majority of the AU Harem and are both hyped and excited for the conclusion to this epic trilogy which will be coming out right after this chapter and are excited for the Prologue Chapter coming soon. Don't Forget to Hit the Follow Button in the Face and join the Broski Army as we're on the long road to 1,000 Followers and the smaller road to 750 Followers. You're all wonderful guys and girls and I'll see you all in the next chapter. 

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 217 47
"Many years ago. Humans and monsters used to live in peace. Until war broke out between the two race. It was a battle full of lost and pain to both s...
2.5K 94 11
The humans sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell, after a long war many long ago and thats where they stayed until about a hundred years...
135 7 19
Content warning: this story contains themes of suicide and child abuse/neglect. Read with caution. Your mental health is more important than a silly...
86.2K 1.9K 21
(Y/N)'s parents abuse her since she was the mistake in the family. MONSTERS has been released from the underground by Frisk. Frisk And (Y/N) go to th...