Victorious Preferences

By ray-ray-2000

Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the... More

Break Up
How you handle the break up
How they handle the break up *Their P.O.V.*
You get back together
Nicknames
How you meet
The Silent Treatment
They have a nightmare about you leaving them
Hickeys
You wear something of theirs
Cat Break Up
They get jealous *Their P.O.V.
Periods
They meet your parents
Soulmate AUs!!
Sneezing
Jade West Imagine
Prom
Finals
You are having a bad day and they help you feel better
It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday!!
You get a pet together!
Please Don't Hate Me
Keeping Cool
Surprise!
How you Kiss
How you Hug
How you Cuddle
How they show PDA
Snow Day!
You get signed to a big label
Request "Rules"
Accidental Hit
Robbie Imagine-The Passing Down of Rex
Phone Contact Names and Why
Dating would include...
Andre Imagine--You free?
Sushi Savior-Jade Imagine
They Walk in on you Changing
Defense Squad! (They Defend You)
Red String Soulmate AU
Beck Imagine **TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS ABUSE**
Robbie Imagine--To Crush a Watermelon
Jade Imagine **CONTAINS MENTIONS OF TORTURE AND PARENTS BEING KILLED**
They Comfort You After A Bad Day
Jade Imagine--Shot Through the Heart, but not really
Plus Size Latina/Latino
Making Out

You have a Childlike/Innocent Personality

10.4K 154 100
By ray-ray-2000

Hello and thank you for coming back for another update! I am very happy to have you here!

Chuubabey: can i request a preference for your victorious book where you have a personality that's similar to cat's (in the later episodes, more childish and innocent)? thank you in advance!

Thank you for the request! I hope you like it!

Beck: I let out a gasp as my eyes scanned all of the neon lights that illuminated all of the carnival rides and booths. I tried to rush forward, but was held back by my boyfriend, who wasn't moving as fast as me. "Beck!" I whined, tugging his hand in order to try and get him to move faster, "Come on, come on!" Beck said nothing, instead he chuckled and picked up his slow pace. "Finally!" I cheered. The two of us made our way to the ticket booth and got wristbands that allowed us to ride as many rides as we wanted. "What do you want to ride first?" Beck asked, helping me secure my wristband on my wrist. I looked around at all of the rides before pointing to my favorite, "That one!" I exclaimed. "Let's go then!" Beck said, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the ride.

*Time Skip, a little while later*

I giggled, leaning into Beck as I took another bite of my cotton candy. "You know, you and that cotton candy share a lot in common" My boyfriend commented as we walked through the game booths. "Oh yeah?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised. "Yep. You're both made out of sugar and are too sweet!" He claimed, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I let out another laugh at his words, "No you're the one that's too--OH MY GOODNESS!!" I shouted at the sight in front of me. A giant teddy bear hung from the roof of one of the carnival game booths. "Beck! I want it!" I exclaimed, turning to my boyfriend. Beck laughed at me, but nodded, "Okay. Let's go see if I can win the game okay?" I bobbed my head in excitement, "Well what are we waiting for?" I questioned, running ahead and dragging Beck with me.

"HI!" I greeted the carnie with a little too much enthusiasm. "How do you win the big teddy bear?" I questioned the man in front of me. He let out a chuckle and motioned to the milk jugs that were stacked in a tower behind him. (Do y'all know what I'm talking about?) "Simple, if you knock down all three towers, you get a big prize, big prize being that big teddy bear there." I turned to Beck, my eyes shining with enthusiasm. "Well, do you think you can do it?" I questioned my boyfriend. Beck scanned the towers and nodded, "With you believing in me, I can do anything." I scoffed and shoved his shoulder a little bit, "You're cheesy!" I exclaimed. Beck chuckled and pressed a kiss to my cheek, "You love it" "I love you... Now please win me a big teddy bear!" I practically begged the boy. Beck chuckled to the carnie, "How much?" "Three balls for five dollars." Beck nodded and pulled out a bill from his pocket and handed it over. The carnie in turn gave Beck the three baseballs.

Beck adjusted his stance and began to throw the balls. I let out a little squeak as the first tower crashed completely down. I gasped as the same thing happened with the second tower. I bit my lower lips and bounced on my feet in anticipation. Beck took a deep breath and let it out before throwing the ball as hard as he could at the final tower. I let out a shout in happiness as the third tower broke apart and fell onto the floor. "You did it!" I squealed, throwing my arms around my boyfriend's neck. "I told you I would." I let go and turned back to the carnie, who now held the bear I wanted in his arms. "One big ole teddy bear" He announced, handing me the big stuffed animal.

I quickly handed my cotton candy to my boyfriend and squealed, rushing forward to claim the prize. I wrapped my arms around the huge stuffed animal. "It's so fluffy!" I shouted, looking at my boyfriend. He let out another laugh and wrapped an arm around my waist. The two of us walked away from the booth.

Thank yous kept spilling out of my mouth to my boyfriend. Beck's chuckle cut me off. "You don't have to keep thanking me baby. I won it for you." He claimed, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. I rolled my eyes at his words, "Doesn't mean I can't be thankful" I mumbled, poking my tongue out at my boyfriend. Beck chuckled once more and tightened his grip around my waist. "You're too cute" "And you're too sweet. I love you" "I love you too"

Andre: "And so that's basically what you need to know about the school! Any questions?" I asked Dan, leading him back to the foyer. Dan is a new student here at Hollywood Arts. Lane had asked me to show him around and I had agreed. I took him on a tour of the school and basically just showed him where all of his classes were. Now I'm going to introduce him to my friends and boyfriend in the foyer.

"Um, yeah actually." Dan spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. "Could I get your number? And maybe we can hang out sometime" "Sure!" I chirped, "I'm always looking for new friends!" "Um actually..." Dan began, but I cut him off, "Oh speaking of friends! Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving my friends and boyfriend a wave. "Hey Y/N/N." they greeted me back. I quickly walked up to them and gave them each a hug (yes even Jade because I said so), and stayed beside my boyfriend Andre. Andre snaked an arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Guys, this is Dan, he's new here. Dan, these are my friends, Tori, Cat, Robbie, Beck, Jade and my boyfriend, Andre" I introduced my friends to my new friend. The gang gave him a variety of vibrant greetings but Dan just mumbled a hi back. "Um, it was nice to meet you guys but I gotta get to class now!" Dan claimed, walking away in the opposite direction of our group. "Oh wait!" I exclaimed, trying to get him to stop so I could give him my number, but he didn't stop.

A pout formed on my lips. Andre's arm tightened briefly before he let go, "Why the sad face baby?" Andre questioned. "Do you think I scared him off?" I wondered aloud. "You? Never?" "Probably not." "Nah it definitely seemed like a him problem." My friends responded. Despite the answers, the pout didn't leave my face, "Well let's go through what happened and see if it truly could have been you. Though I doubt it" Andre offered up. I nodded, "that's a good idea." And so I recounted to the group exactly what the two of us had done, all the way up to where he asked for my number.

"Wait? He asked for your number and then asked if you wanted to hang out?" Andre asked. I nodded, "Yeah and I told him I was always looking for more friends." The six of them shared some looks and burst out laughing, pushing me further into confusion. "What? What did I miss?" I questioned my friends. Andre rested his hands on my shoulders, "Baby. I think that Dan likes you and was trying to ask you out." he explained gently. My brow furrowed at his words, "Wait, what? For real?" I questioned once more. Andre nodded and laughed, "Yep and then instead of letting him explain, you then introduced him to your boyfriend." I gasped in realization, "Oh no! I didn't mean-Do you think I hurt his feelings?" I asked frantically.

Andre's laughter died down, "No baby. Although his pride might be a little hurt, but this school is full of single people, I'm sure he'll find someone. Just not my baby" I let out a little sigh of relief as Andre pressed a kiss to my forehead and then to my lips. Just then the bell rang, "Come on hun. I'll walk you to class"

Robbie: I bounced on the balls of my feet as I waited for Robbie to answer the door. Robbie had asked me to come over and hang out. He promised we could all the movies I wanted and he had all of my favorite candy and drink. After a few more moments of waiting, the door swung open and there stood a disheveled Robbie. "Hey baby!" I greeted, leaning in and pressing a kiss to his lips. Robbie sighed and his shoulders seemed to let go of their tension. "Hey honey. Thank you for coming over, come on in."

I didn't have to be told twice as I made my way into Robbie's house. I glanced in the kitchen and let out a groan, "Why is Rex out?" I questioned, a slight pout on my lips. Robbie sighed, "He wanted to watch movies with us." He claimed, picking up the dummy. I sighed, "I thought it was only going to be you and me!" I whined, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Well sweetcheeks, it's you, him and me now!" Rex said, bobbing his head side to side.

I let out another sigh. Robbie pressed a kiss to my forehead, "I'm sorry but he wouldn't leave me alone about it." "That's because we both know that you can barely talk to people without me, how the heck would you be able to talk to a girl?" Rex sassed. My eyebrow furrowed at his words, "That's not true!" I exclaimed, "Robbie talks to me all the time without you!" I sassed the puppet. I know he doesn't like being called a puppet, but I don't like it when he is mean to Robbie, so it's only fair. "That doesn't make him less of a loser" Rex retorted. I let out a gasp, "YOU'RE SO MEAN TO HIM!" I screeched.

I whipped my head to Robbie, "I know he's your "friend" but I don't want to be here if he's going to be here." I admitted, moving back toward the door. "No! Honey, wait. I'll put him in my bedroom. He won't bother us." Robbie promised, a bit panicked. I sighed, but nodded. Robbie rushed to his bedroom with Rex in his arms and then came back out, his arms empty.

Robbie's arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "I don't like it when you're mean to yourself" I admitted to Robbie. Robbie sighed and pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "I know. I'm trying, but sometimes, like today, the mean thoughts just wouldn't get out of my head and I just needed Rex to get them out." I tilted my head up and pressed a kiss to Robbie's lips. "I'm very proud of you for trying, I know that the bad thoughts sometimes get too much, but I want you to talk to me about them okay? It's me and you against everything, and we're in this together. I want you to tell me when you're having a bad day okay?" Robbie nodded and kissed me again. "I will. I promise. Now let's go watch some movies." "YAY Movies!"

Tori: "Hey baby!" I chimed as I answered my phone, putting it on speaker and setting it on my lap as I was driving. "Are you on your way over? My girlfriend asked. I giggled at her question, "Yes T, I texted you five minutes ago telling you I was on my way." It was quiet for a second before Tori responded, "Oops, I just saw it. Alright then, I'll see you in a little bit then." "See you then, I love you" "I love you too. Buh bye" "Bye!" I heard the little beeps that told me that my girlfriend had ended the call. I wonder what she could be up to.

*very slight time skip*

I COULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT SHE'D BE UP TO!! I wasn't able to pull my car into my girlfriend's driveway, because a freaking BOUNCY CASTLE was taking up all the room. I threw my car in park, turned it off, and jumped out of the car. Tori met me in front of the castle. "What is going on?!" I squealed to my girlfriend, wrapping her in a quick greeting hug. Tori's face held a grin, "Well, I thought we could pretend to be kids for a couple of hours so I rented a bouncy castle and put it in my driveway so we could jump." I let out a laugh and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Of course you would think of this! Now come on." I grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the entrance. I kicked off my shoes and Tori did the same and one by one, we dove into the entrance.

"I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN" I shouted to my girlfriend as I jumped as high as I could in the corner of the bouncy house. "SO AM I!" Tori shouted back from the opposite corner of the castle. "THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS" "NO NEED TO THANK ME!" I bounced over to Tori and took her hands as we bounced together. "We need to do this more often!" I said, a lot quieter than my previous shouting. "What?" Tori asked, her eyebrow cocked, "rent a bouncy castle?" "Yes, but no. I mean just do more things that bring us back to our childhood." At my words, Tori stopped jumping, causing me to stop too. "You're absolutely right... Do you want to go get chocolate wasted?" "Heck yeah!!"

(A/N: For anyone that doesn't know, there is a movie called "Grown Ups" starring Adam Sandler. In one of the scenes someone says "we would get wasted" and then a child askes, "what's getting wasted" and to try and save face Adam's character, Lenny, says, "it's uhhhh, it's when you get a hankering for ice cream" and all of the kids are like "oh I want to get wasted" "I want to get wasted everyday of my like" and Lenny's youngest daughter just so innocently goes, "I want to get chocolate wasted" and it's very adorable, so that's what that's from)

Cat: "Hey guys, hey baby!" I greeted my friends and girlfriend. "Hey Y/N/N" My friends chimed in response, "Hey honey" Cat greeted back, pressing a kiss to my lips. "What are you guys talking about?" I questioned, adjusting my bookbag straps before grabbing Cat's hand and intertwining our fingers. "Oh, we're just talking about what we're all doing tonight and this weekend." Tori explained, "Like my family and I are going out of town to visit my grandparents." "I'll be writing a song that's due for one of my classes," Andre offered up. "Rex and I are going to see a movie!" Robbie exclaimed, holding up his "friend". "Beck and I are shooting a short film for his directing class." Jade told, pressing herself into Beck's side. I nodded, "That all sounds fun!" I then turned my attention to my girlfriend and asked, "Are you still coming over to spend the night?" Cat bobbed her head up and down excitedly, a grin spreading over her face. "Yep! I'm super looking forward to it!" A grin of my own appeared on my face, "Me too! You're bringing the pineapple right?" Cat nodded in excitement.

"I'm sorry? The what?" Andre questioned. I turned to Andre, "The pineapple! Apparently it's supposed to taste better if you have pineapple!" Cat and my friends stared at us with eyes wide.... "What?" I questioned innocently. Did they not know about adding pineapple to carrot cake to make it taste better? I thought it was weird too, but the internet insisted that it wasn't weird. It took a few moments, but Jade finally broke the silence, "Well I'll admit it. I didn't know you guys had it in you." Her words caused me to get confused. "What do you mean? You guys have had our carrot cake before!" I exclaimed, looking over each of them. "Yeah! We've made it a lot. Tonight we're going to make it and add pineapple! Because it's supposed to taste better that way."

A huge sigh came out of each of their mouths. They then began to talk about it amongst themselves. Jade spoke directly to us though, "That is not what we thought you were using it for," I was still confused, "What did you think we were going to use it for?" I pressed, they caused me to be confused, they can help unconfuse me. Before they answered, the bell rang and poof they all ran away from us. I turned to Cat, my eyebrows furrowed, "Do you know what that was all about?" "Nope!" Cat popped, "Now come on, let's get to class"

(Another A/N: If you don't know what the gang thought Cat and reader were doing with the pineapple, don't look it up. I do not want to be responsible for tainting your innocent mind. I'm sorry for bringing it up but I had nothing else because I suck... Continue)

Jade: (In this preference, Jade and Beck never dated, they've actually been BFFs since forever. Also this in Jade's POV)

*Her POV* I took a sip of the drink that was inside my cup, my eyes never leaving my partner as they danced on the dance floor. Y/N had heard about this party and decided to drag me out. I'm glad they did, not because I'm having fun, no I'm having a terrible time. The only thing that is keeping me here is the fact I love watching my date mate dance. They just move so fluidly and they look so carefree when they're dancing, like they don't have a care in the world.

"Hey Jade," a voice called from beside me. I glanced over and there was my best friend, Beck. "Hey Beck," I mumbled back, taking another drink out of my cup. "Didn't think I'd see you here. Parties aren't really your scene." Beck claimed, taking a drink from his own cup. I snorted at him, that's an understatement. "Yeah, Y/N dragged me here" I stated, shrugging my shoulders. Beck let out a laugh, "Of course they did. They can convince you to do just about anything." I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved his shoulder, "You don't have to call me out like that you jerk.... But you're right. All they have to do is look at me with those stupid puppy dog eyes and I'm putty." I admitted to my best friend.

Beck gave me a gentle smile, "It's nice to see you happy with someone who you care about and who cares about you." I could feel my cheeks flush at his words. "I'll be honest with you Beck, I love them so much. At first I was weary about it because they're so innocent. I thought I would ruin them, but I didn't. If anything they've changed me. I mean look at me, I'm a pile of goo just talking about them!" I confessed softly. Beck rested a hand on my shoulder, "You know I love you through anything, but I really like this Jade. She's nice to me." I gasped in fake offense, "I'm always nice to you! You're one of two people I can stand." Beck laughed, taking a quick swig of his drink, "Yeah, but thanks to that second person, you're nicer"

I opened my mouth to retort, but was cut off by my partner's loud voice, "Oh my gosh! I LOVE this song!" I turned and found Y/N rushing at me. "Jade dance with me!" I didn't even have time to refuse, not that I would, before Y/N pulled me to the dance floor. They began dancing and I awkwardly swayed. The chorus came and Y/N grabbed my hand, "BUT YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR HEAD UP" Y/N yelled along with the song as they forced me to move along to the beat with them. I rolled my eyes, but went along with it. After all, I'd do anything for them.

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed it! If so please leave a like and maybe a comment telling me your favorite part!

Question of the Update: Do you guys actually like these Question of Update? I like them a lot because it allows me to get to know you guys a little bit better and you guys get to know me a little bit but I want to know what you guys think about them. Leave your answers in the comment below!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
6.4K 153 14
Cat and Tori love story.
168K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
140K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...