Izuku the Falcon Hero

By GasterBlaster48

Izuku but he gets Captain Falcon's powers at birth. He will soon try to improve himself and his quirk in orde... More

I dont know
Chapter 2
Izuku Quirk Info
Sorry
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4
Apology
Chapter 5 Draft
Im back.

Chapter 1:Izukus Quirk

489 5 4
By GasterBlaster48

(I'm going to skip to the part where they are at the quirk doctor, also Izuku WILL be getting the quirk from the start)
Izuku POV
As we were on our way to see the quirk doctor , I was getting excited thinking what quirk I would get. But no matter the quirk, I'll use it to become a hero!
Inko's POV
We finally got to the quirk doctor and went through some tests and answered a couple of questions. After about an hour or so, the doctor confirmed he would have a quirk, it was just a matter of waiting for it to show up. Izuku was so happy when they told him he was going to have a quirk, he wouldn't stop jumping up and down until we got home!
Nobody's POV
As Izuku was going to school, he saw his friend Kachan bullying a kid with a weak quirk. As he went to protect the kid, his hand instinctively rolled into a fist as it was enveloped in flames.
"Stop it Kachan!" Yelled Izuku. When his punch finally landed, the flames formed the shape of a falcon, sending him flying into a wall.

That's the end of the chapter, I know it was short and I'm hoping to make longer and better chapters next time.
Once again I'm fully open to criticism and any tips you might have. Until the next chapter I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...