||A Warrior Shows No Pain|| (...

By Maureen_78

[Yun x Reader] (Under construction) ~ A warrior is one who doesn't cry, or who doesn't fear for anything. A... More

Yona's 16th birthday ||1||
Escape ||2||
Hair Pin ||3||
Visiting Wind Clan ||4||
Wind Clan vs Fire Clan ||5||
SeparationοΏΌ ||6||
Broken ||7||
The Right Path ||8||
Don't Forget ||9||
Unbreakable Bond ||10||
ForbiddenοΏΌ Weapons ||11||
White Dragon ||12||
The New Member ||13||
Conversations||14||
Blue Dragon ||16||
Underground Trap ||17||
Getting Out ||18||
Moonlight ||19||
An Unusual Morning ||20||

Dreams ||15||

1.7K 75 37
By Maureen_78

"Wow, I didn't think I'll see the day." Hak muttered at Yona.  Yona didn't pay attention to Hak, but was gawking at the sight of you and Yun sleeping so soundly together.

"I'm so supportive of this!"

Yona was fangirling so hard at the fact that you were being so affectionate towards another boy other that Hak.

Yun who was resting his head on yours began to wake up at the other twos voices. Yun slowly opening his eyes blocking the sunlight that was casting over him.

"Good morning Yun." Yona greeted cheerfully.

Yun was still sleepy but soon remembered that you two have fallen asleep together. Yun panicked, trying to move. When he saw you still asleep, he tried his best not to wake you.

He gently pulled away letting you lean against the tree for support as you slept. Yun pulled Hak and Yona to the side to tell them the situation from last night.

"So what were you love birds doing last night behind our backs?" Hak teased.

Yona elbowed Hak in the gut to shut him up and let Yun explain.

"I was trying to get her to sleep. She hasn't been sleeping at all."

"At all? For how long?" Yona asked in concern.

Yun shrugged," More than 2 days that's for sure."

"Did she say why she hasn't been sleeping?" Hak questioned.

Yun thought about it for a moment,

"It's a herbal tea, it'll help you sleep once you drink it."

"Thanks Yun," (Y/n) said taking the cup," It's not like I'm having troubling sleeping...it's just...never mind."

Yun shook his head no. "She didn't tell me why, but she did admit that she wasn't sleeping."

Hak and Yona looked back to you, they saw how calmly you were sleeping. They all decided to let you sleep until you woke up by yourself.

~

Hours passed and you were still sound asleep. The group started to become uneasy.

"We have to get to the blue dragon soon." Hak added, gripping his spear.

"There's no way we can wake her, " Yona said,"you know how she is when someone wakes her up."

"What happens if you do?" Kija asked.

Yona sweat dropped," Let's just say (Y/n) can be very aggressive."

"We're gonna have to do it or else we won't make it on time to travel to village." Yun added.

Instead of waking you, everyone made an agreement that Kija would be the one to carry you through the walk to the blue dragon's village.

Kija carefully picks you up and manages carry you in a bridal like way. As he was carrying, he noticed you were moving. Terrified to wake you, Kija was frozen into place.

You snuggled closer to his chest,"Kija." you whispered in your sleep.

Only Kija heard you, which made him blush terribly. Hak noticed that you had gotten a lot closer to him and saw how Kija was reacting to it.

Hak glared at Kija," White snake if your going to be weird around her, then just hand her over to me."

"N-no it wasn't like that, she said my name in her-"

"Princess..." you muttered.

Yona was shocked to hear that and happily walked over to Kija smiling,"How cute! What if she's dreaming about us!".Now everyone was quiet, trying to hear what you were going to say next.

"Yun..."

Yun's face was tinted pick after you said his name. Hak looked at you a little offended that you haven't said him name yet.

Kija took this change to rub it in Hak's face. "She said my name first you know."

"Shut up white snake."

"Hak..." you finally said.

"Ha! Eat that you-"

"Don't." You continued, everyone looked at you as kept on speaking." Don't....leave.

I'm sorry that I'm a monster."

~

It's been at least another hour since you have talked. That last part you said worried the group in a way. It made Hak worry the most. His mind was fluttered with questions while he thought of what Ik-su said to him before leaving to find the white dragon.

You and Hak were still on bad terms and before leaving Hak wanted to talk to you and apologize for what he did. But before he could do that Ik-su pulled him to the side.

"I want you to watch over (Y/n) during this journey." He said, his voice being a serious one.

"What do you mean?"

"Something will happen, something big. I can't tell you what but all I can tell you is that...she'll need a friend by her side when it happens."

You and Hak have always had a closer bond, even through the beginning of your friendship you two were already attached to one another.

Hak couldn't forget Ik-su's words. It made him think, what could he be possibly talking about, but still Hak has no idea what will play out. But he knows he'll be ready to guide you through whatever happens.

Because you would do that for him...Hak knows it.

You were about to wake up, slowly opening your eyes to find yourself being carried by someone. You felt your eyes were teary from your dream.

The dream you had wasn't exactly a nightmare . No one died, and no one got hurt...physically.

You couldn't remember what it was about entirely but only remembered the one part; were everyone had walked away from you, not wanting to be around you any longer.

Your father, mother, your friends in earth clan, Tae, Han-dae, Hak, Yona, Yun, and Kija all left you alone. Their faces were filled with disgust as they looked at you.

You didn't remember why they were leaving...watching them walk away from you made your stomach sick.

I'm sorry that I'm a monster...

That quote continues to linger through your head. You needed to forget about it. To forget of the bad dream.

Noticing that you were being carried, you realized after looking upwards that it was Kija. Kija looked down after feeling someone watching him he found that it was you, wide awake.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"No, no you didn't." You said. Kija stopped walking and set you down. As you were standing your legs felt weak and you fell to your knees.

Everyone was concerned.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Yona quickly walking over to you in full panic mode.

"Woah, woah, your highness I'm fine." You chuckled out of nervousness,"My legs are just asleep that's all."

Finally getting up, still stumbling a little. You looked around and noticed that everyone seemed on edge about something.

"You guys okay? What's going on?"

Everyone seemed to eye each other, not knowing if they should to tell you about your sleep talking.

Hak slowly walks over to you, his face was graved. It made you nervous, you didn't know what he was going to say or do...

He stands there for a bit looking down at you. You struggled on making eye contact with him. He then crouches down and smacks your right leg causing you to flinch.

"Hak! What was that for?!" You yelled kneeling down to rub your leg that he just hit.

"Did I wake it up?"

Your blood boiled as you saw Hak holding back  his laughter. "I will kill you!"

And with that Hak ran away making you chase him all the way to the entrance of the blue dragon's village.

The village was built onto a mountain. Kija said he was certain the blue dragon was here. But, as we went inside we were instantly surrounded by villagers.

Their faces were either emotionless or covered with masks. Everyone clustered together intimidated and frightened at the same time. Yun and Yona were behind you as Hak, Kija and you both held your fighting stances.

You guys lowered your guard seeing a man breaking through the crowd, who you assumed to be the one in charge. "Who are these people?"

"Bring us the blue dragon warrior at once." Kija demands.

The leader of the village look at his followers in confusion." I'm afraid that I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't lie to me. The blue dragon is here, there's no reason to hide him. His master is waiting to see him."

There was a small pause before the old man spoke again,"I'm sorry, but I can assure you that there no blue dragon here. It is possible you might have confused us with some other village?"

You didn't know if they were lying or not but you knew for sure something was definitely going on in this village. The presence, the auras, this village is hiding something...

"We're are just a small village with limited resources, we don't want trouble. I hope you don't intend to start any."

"That depends." Kija said aggressively.

You held out your arm to stop Kija,"Please forgive us." You said Boeing your head a little.

"We are merely looking for a friend of ours," Yona added,"We're obviously in the wrong place. However...."

Yona walked and stood between you and Hak." We're exhausted from our journey and both of our friends are injured." Yona then pulled up your shirt revealing bandages from the wound back at the cliff.

Yona didn't show anything but the bandages on your stomach but you were so red from the fact she just pulled your shirt in front of everyone.

Hak unbuttoned his shirt showing that he was injured also. "Would it be alright if we can rest for awhile."

Hak nudged your arm, telling you to say something. Yona still had your shirt up, you blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Just for one night?"

The elder gave in and let us stay at a room for the night. Before leaving us, he looks back and gave everyone a warning.

"One more thing, this cave system within this mountain is like a mazes would be best if you all stay put. We're not responsible if anything unfortunate happens to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.3K 10
"They lead an immortal life...sometimes they don't know what happiness feels like," he explained. "What if they got attached to humans? It's a pain t...
286K 11K 36
"Yona of the Dawn" ||various x reader|| Y/N is a young woman from a different world, from reality, who finds herself in the fictional world of her fa...
278K 9.8K 29
Y/N, the queen of her kingdom at the young age of 14 when both her parents were killed. A strong warrior of a queen she was, her legendary reign cutt...
7.7K 314 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...