23 Again! (🔞j.jk ff)

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook is really upset with his marriage. He wishes he could relive his days.. little did he know his wish... More

W A R N I N G
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
♨C H A P T E R:7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
A/N
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14

C H A P T E R: 10

7.3K 391 147
By takemetotheskaii

"my head still fucking hurts" groans Jisoo as the four of you sit in the boy's room after you had all had your exquisite lunch in the hotel.

All of you gaze at her, only you being the one to offer some help as you rub the side of her arm and let her rest her head over your shoulder.

"Who asked you two to drink so much?" Jungkook mutters under his breath as he shuffles the Uno cards for a new round.

Hoseok snaps and glares at jungkook, "says the one who tripped on coke f-"

"GUYS!" You yell, "PLEASE!" you put your palm over hoseok's chest so as to back him away from jungkook.

You were getting really awkward seeing these two bickering about each other. It's kind of strange because all you know is that they're buddies! They've been in the same band and have been so close to each other, you barely remember a day you saw either of them without the other.

"Let's play truth and dare?" You announce while looking at Jisoo who gives a thumbs up, her expression still pale because of the hangover however she had slept a lot so you insisted her to do something for a change before going in for a nap again.

Jungkook scoffs, "who even-"

"Why? You scared now buddy?" Hoseok snorts, "scared to reveal something you might not want to-"

"Hoseok please? We're here to enjoy this two day trip and you're just-" you sigh, not liking how awkward and weird everything was turning up.
You really wished you all could enjoy!

Jisoo pouts and raises herself a little in order to take a Chapstick she always puts in her pocket. She throws it on Jungkook and smiles faintly,
"Go ahead.. spin it!"

Jungkook scoffs as he picks the small Chapstick and measures it along the length of his index finger, "really? I'm sure we have a bottle-"

"It's alright.. the tip of the Chapstick decides who'll answer, cool?"

"Fine" kook murmurs as he attempts to spin the Chapstick and the tip lands over Jisoo, catching her off guard but then she laughs it off,

"I want.." she ponders as she puts a finger over her chin and looks at you for some help, only to get a mere shrug from your side,
"Umm.. truth?"

Jungkook smirks as he looks at her. He was feeling so young again. It almost felt like ages to him since he did all of this and a part of him had missed it.
All he could do during the time of your marriage was mostly work.. boring desk work, managing accounts and stuff and it felt like all the excitement in his life was torn.

He takes a deep breath as he nods to himself, wanting to have some fun which he had been craving for so long now.

"Okay so.." he begins, "What's the sexiest thing someone has said to you?"

Jisoo giggles as she stares at him, "what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?" She laughs earning a coo from you but then she laughs again and points at Jungkook, "Said by the infamous! Jeon Jungkook"

He blushes and his mouth drops, he didn't even remember this but he was pretty much certain that he definitely must have used this pickup line considering what a jerk he used to be back then.
He eyes you nervously, a part of him feeling hurt as you were laughing along with Jisoo like crazy.

Why the heck was he expecting you to be jealous?

He shakes his head, not wanting to make things more obvious and he smirks again.

"When did he say this to you Jisoo?" Hoseok inquires, trying to get more details.
Jungkook grits his teeth, he knew that hoseok was doing it intentionally because he wanted him to look pathetic in your eyes.

Jisoo bites her lips and eyes kook, "whoops.. can't spill the deets boy. Kook spin the Chapstick!!" She says quickly, wanting to change the subject.

Kook spins it again and then it lands on you and hoseok.
Hoseok being the one to answer.

"Woah!" Jisoo hoots, "bring it on girl. Ask him something filthy!" She chirps, holding you by the shoulders as she peeks at Hoseok.

Hoseok pulls a smirk, he looks into your eyes so confidently.
You bite your inner cheek as you get a but nervous, this was really awkward. You couldn't tell what but something felt awkward..
Your heart starts pounding, the more hoseok keeps looking at you with that smirk on.

"Truth" he spits making you gulp in nervousness.
You nod and try thinking of some good things you'll want to ask him however your brain seemed to have stopped working all of a sudden and you ask him a question that even a 2 year old don't ask in truth/dare-

"Do you have a crush on someone?"

Jisoo hits your back and acts like she's gagging making hoseok giggle.
He looked so gorgeous with that smile, the he just randomly ruffles his hair and shakes his head was enough to cause something within you.

"Really y/n?" Jungkook interrupts, "it's stupid!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes, not even making a contact with kook, he pats your arm and nods, "a question is a question" he shrugs, "no question is stupid.."
His peripheral gaze was set on kook as he answers you. Hoseok was feeling so excited now as he could tell how anxious Jungkook was getting every passing second,

"Yes. I do have a crush." Hoseok admits, "right in front of my eyes"

You all freeze. Literally.

No one dare say anything the moment Hoseok had confessed that.
Your mouth drops and your cheeks automatically take on a red-ish hue, you immediately put both your palms over your cheeks, trying to hide them.

Was this real, was this true?
Was hoseok actually crushing on you?

(A/n-lol that rhymes)

You gulp, trying to find a way in order to calm your raging heartbeat.

Jungkook and Jisoo on the other hand were still shooked. They didn't really know what to say.

"Fuck you guys! How can you all not love her. Look at her eyes, her kissable lips.. those tit-"

"YAAH!" Jungkook shouts however hoseok laughs it off as he now gets up and technically runs like a boy towards a black and white poster of Anne Hathaway which hung right above the nightstand.
He points at her and shrugs, "isn't she beautiful?"

You sigh profusely, "fuck that was a good one"

Jisoo nods, "yup almost scared me!" She picks a few air fries from the plate.

Hoseok walks back to his position and picks the Chapstick, the same smirk on his lips as he spins it while catching a glance at kook.
He knew he was winning and this alone was making him feel at the top of the world.

The tip lands against you and Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at you cautiously, "truth or dare?"

You shrug, "everyone's been taking truth so uh.. I'll go with a dare this time"

Jungkook scoffs, "you can't handle a dare.. truth it is"

You get offended. What does that even mean?
Does he really take you as a loser!?

"Dare it is." You clarify making Jisoo side hug you,
"You go girl!" She coos

Jungkook smirks, "You won't be able to do it.. I'm telling you to back off and pick truth. It's a warning"

You scoff, "how bad can it be, huh!? For your information I'm a person who can face risks. So yeah bring it on"

"Yeahhh bring it on koook" Jisoo mumbles cheering the both of you.

"Fine" jungkook rolls his tongue over his lips, "I dare you to..."

The whole lot looks at him anticipation of what was to come next. Especially hoseok.

You gulp as you stare at him very keenly, already wanting him to spit it out.

"Kiss me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.9K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
67.4K 3.1K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
1.2K 95 6
"just ride it." In the world where speed matters the most, Jeon Jungkook, a charismatic and mysterious motorcycle racer who believes he has no weakne...
6.2K 474 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*