Doomwatch - Tracer X Reader

By cheesEPIC

The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fig... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth
Chapter 2 - An Introduction.
Chapter 3 - Recruitment.
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 - New Friends.
Chapter 6 - Lena
Chapter 7 - Assault
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - The Gore Nest
Chapter 11 - New mission.
Chapter 12 - Talon base
Chapter 13 - Preparations
Chapter 14 - Cultist base (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Cultist base (part 2)
Chapter 17 - Trauma
Chapter 18 - Super Gore Nest.
Chapter 19 - Protection
Chapter 20 - ARC Complex
Chapter 21 - Mars Core.
Chapter 22 - Rescue
Chapter 23 - The Reveal
Chapter 24 - Kings Row
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Exultia
Chapter 29 - Taras Nabad
Chapter 30 - Nekravol
Chapter 31 - Urdak
Chapter 32 - Hive Mind
Chapter 33 - Iconoclast
Chapter 34 - Crucible
Chapter 35 - New House
Chapter 36 - A Day Out - Shopping
Chapter 37 - A Day Out - Shopping (cont)
Chapter 38 - A day off
Chapter 39 - Fortress of Doom
Chapter 40 - Plutonium
Chapter 41 - Truth Serum
Chapter 42 - Well Cure
Chapter 43 - UN
Chapter 44 - Deja vu
Chapter 45 - Check Up
Chapter 46 - Slayer
Chapter 47 - Court
Thanks?
Chapter 48 - Los Muertos
Chapter 49 - Back on Earth
Chapter 50 - Ill Advent
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New Year
Chapter 53 - Losses
Chapter 54 - Proving
Chapter 55 - Visions
Chapter 56 - Allies
Chapter 57 - The Battle
Chapter 58 - The End
a/n

Chapter 16 - Love

1.6K 15 27
By cheesEPIC

I woke up with Lena's arms still around me. I tried to get out of bed without waking her up, but I failed at the first hurdle.

"Noo. Stay here, please."

I looked across at Lena, her big brown eyes staring right at me. Just looking at her eyes and remembering what she'd just been through was enough to convince me.

"Only for you." I say as I get back into bed with her. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly, smiling throughout. She was so soft and cute. I wasn't used to it. Everything in hell was hard, rough and ugly. Nothing was soft and nothings was ever cute. Just looking at her made me realize how nice cute stuff was compared to the ugliness of hell. I quickly fell back asleep thinking about her cuteness.

When I woke up again, I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

"Oh god it's late." I said to myself as I saw the clock say 11:13.

I got out of bed, this time managing to keep Lena asleep. Having slept with the same clothes on as I wore yesterday, I decided to change them. I threw my current clothes onto the floor and changed them for a new set. I couldn't be arsed to go to the cafeteria yet, so I just sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Yeah yeah hell invasion yeah UAC bullcrap saying it's good, street prophets still believing. The same stuff again. After about a minute I realized that nothing new had happened so I just went onto Netflix and started watching anything that looked cool.

I heard some noise in the bedroom. Lena must have been getting up. After about 2 minutes, she walks out the door and into the main room.

"Morning Love." She says stretching and trying pitifully to suppress a yawn.

"Morning Lena." I say back to her, looking at her.

"(Y/n)?" She says looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes Lena?"

"Thank you for yesterday. I don't know how much longer I could have dealt with it."

"No worries Lena. It's my only purpose to kill demons."

"It won't be your only purpose for long."

I looked her in the eyes, confused at what she just said. Just as I was about to ask why, I heard her stomach rumble incredibly loudly. She looked at her stomach and back at me, blushing.

*Giggle* "I think I'm hungry." She said to me. "Wanna come to the cafeteria with me?"

"Sure."

We walked to the cafeteria together. Upon entering, we saw Reinhardt and Mccree sat down on a table together. They were the only people there.

"Aha my friend." The big German warrior shouted across the room. "You're finally awaking, and I see you've brought a guest." He said looking at Lena.

Lena just looked at me, smiled and continued to go get her food. She must have been so hungry. She grabbed like twice what she would normally get, and it was enough to make me even question if I could have eaten it.

"Ha. Hungry there?" Mccree said to Lena as we sat down next to them.

"Sure am love." She replied. She didn't even hesitate before digging right into her food.

"You fought well yesterday, (y/n). It would be an understatement if I said you had helped."

"Thanks Reinhardt. You fought well too. How's Angela, do you know?"

"Ah she's fine. When we got back, Jack offered to watch guard of her when she slept, just to protect her, but she said she'd be ok, and she was. Came in here earlier today and was fine."

"That's good to hear."

I looked across at Lena who had eaten quite a lot of her meal by now.

"My word you definitely were hungry!"

"What, prison 'food' isn't the best, love, is it?"

I couldn't agree or disagree. I'd never really been to prison. The only times I had been to prison was when I was encased and entombed in that sarcophagus thing, although that wasn't really a prison.

"Didn't think it was going to be. What was it like?"

"Oh it was just bread and soup. The only nice thing about it was that the soup was actually hot. It tasted very bad, but it was food none the less."

"Yeah." Mccree said. "Prison food isn't the best, and I've had my fair share of it, but in the end, you just gotta take it, cos you never know when you'll get anymore."

As Mccree said that, Reinhardt looked at the clock. It was 11:54.

"Mccree?" Reinhardt said. "What time is it?" He said with a hint of sass.

"Oh shoot it's almost time. Uh, sorry about the quick departure but I've got places to be in 5 so, see ya round."

"I think I'd better head out as well." Reinhardt said as he wished us well and left, following Mccree.

Me and Lena talked a little more while she finished her food. She may have been a small person, but my god did she just eat a lot. I couldn't imagine how hungry she must have been, mainly because I can't remember what being hungry felt like. When she finished we discussed what to do next.

"We can't use the training ground, it's out of action." I said to her.

"Yeah. Kinda don't wanna go back there too soon anyway."

"Outside's too dangerous, no missions going on."

"We could just go back to your room."

I looked at her in the eyes. Although I was always bored in my room, having nothing to do other than watch TV, I agreed just because she asked me to.

Lena's pov.

(Y/n) agreed to me coming into his room again. I was so happy when he said yes. I was still scared of being on my own, but being with him made me feel a lot more secure and safe. Whether he knew that or not, I didn't know, but he seemed to care about me, which allegedly means I meant a lot to him because apparently the 'Doom Slayer' doesn't have many emotions.

"So, what do you wanna do, love?" I said to him as he sat down on the couch.

"I don't know, I've never had free time off before."

"Aw come on. I'll show you what to do in free time." I started showing (y/n) everything I did in my free time: using social media, chatting with friends, watching TV, playing games etc. He seemed really intrigued by all of it. Overwatch had given (y/n) a phone which he could use. I was able to convince him to download a social media app called 'Instagram' and I got him to add me on it. It took a while for him to be able to work out how to use it, but with the help of me and Vega he finally made an account and added me. I told him that on Instagram, everyone posts really hot selfies of themselves and updates their followers on everything interesting they do. He believed me so he took a hot selfie and posted on his story what he'd done recently.

When he showed me the selfie he'd taken, I was in awe of his body. I'd given him a template (yes I know) of different common selfie types, since he had no idea what the current trends were. He'd gone for one when he takes a photo of himself in the mirror with no shirt on. He was so shredded, in a good way. He looked amazing and I told him so. He also looked so happy after he'd figured out how to upload it without my help. I didn't think I'd be saying this about him, but he was actually so cute doing so.

After he'd posted his picture on Instagram, he went onto the app store and looked for some games which he thought looked cool. He ended up downloading Bloons tower defense and clash of clans, both games I had. I helped him learn how the games work and got him started off. He was so happy when he completed his first level in Bloons. He was so happy in fact that he grabbed me and hugged me as hard as he could. I hugged him back.

"Thank you Lena." He said to me while still hugging me. It sounded like he was crying, but I couldn't tell since his head was behind me. "You've changed my life completely. If it weren't for you, I'd still be out there on my own as a cold blooded killer with no remorse, not even knowing what it was like to feel happy, but thanks to you, I've now realized that everyone needs a break sometimes and to feel happy."

As he sat back up, I looked him in the eyes. If I was able to do this to the one and only Doom Slayer, then I definitely meant a hell of a lot to him, and he was starting to mean a hell of a lot to me. Without him, all of my friends would be dead and if that didn't mean he meant a lot to me, then the fact that he saved my life twice did. I took a deep breath and looked him dead in the eyes.

"(Y/n), I love you."

He stared at me silently, a tear beginning to form under his left eye. I thought I messed up.

"Sorry I-i" I tried to say but (y/n) cut me off.

"I love you too Lena." (Y/n) said starting to smile. I didn't know how to react. I pulled (y/n) closer to me and kissed him on the lips. We stayed there for a few seconds, until I needed to breath. As I gasped for air he looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you Lena." He said as he hugged me tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 146 11
Emily can't be in a relationship with a vigilante anymore but the most unlikely meeting helps her find the perfect win/win for everyone. When her pla...
80.3K 903 25
Your a bounty hunter with a bad past. You have no one to love but your little sister. That soon changes for you
55.4K 1.6K 40
Y/N is an assassin within the Overwatch team. Once asked to join a mission to eliminate omnics hurting mankind, she changes. Her sudden abduction dur...
484K 6.1K 66
You're a former Overwatch agent and a current street racer. You were close with Lena "Tracer" Oxton back in the good ol days, but lost contact with h...