Back To You [A 10k Fanfiction...

Von imagine_this1014

T has never been the girl to open up, not ever since something that happened at the beginning of the apocalyp... Mehr

Character
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

259 3 3
Von imagine_this1014

As I sat on the top of the truck beside the bar I saw a black pickup truck pull up beside me. Sketchy and Skeezy approached the car where a bunch of people got out.

"Doc?" Skeezy questioned.

"Well if it ain't Skeezy and Sketchy." The old white bearded man said.

"You here for the zombie shooting contest?" Sketchy asked.

"Yep." The man who claimed to be Doc said.

That's when I stood up and jumped right in front of the group, causing each of them to jump back a little.

"Where the hell did you come from." An old dude from the back said as he looked around.

"Sorry about her she's always dropping in." Skeezy started. "Literally I'm surprised she hasn't given anybody a heart attack."

"I scared the shit outta you yesterday." I said as I turned to him.

"Yeah well I wasn't paying attention." He defended.

"In my defence you never pay attention." I fired back.

"Don't you have some gangsters to be arm wrestling or something." He snapped.

"No." I said. "I already beat them all."

"Who is this?" Doc asked.

"This is T." Sketchy said. "Most badass girl we know."

"T?" The boy with the sniper rifle questioned. "That's not a name that's a letter."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"10k." He answered.

"Well that's not a name that's a number." I said sarcastically.

"Its his many zombies I plan to kill what's your excuse?" He argued playfully.

"My real name is........unusual." I came up with.

Suddenly you could here yelling from inside the bar.

"I swear to God if those boys broke something again I'm gonna kick their asses." I said before running off towards the bar.

Everyone else followed to see what the commotion was.

When we entered the bar I saw the exact people I thought I would see. The same two men who got into a fight three days ago. They broke a window last time.

"Hey let's calm down." I said as I pushed myself between the boys. "Now what happened.

"He cheated." He one of the men said, motioning towards the pool table.

"What are you toddlers?" I joked. "Two grown ass men should not be fighting over who did what in a game of pool. Either figure it out or one of you is gonna have to deal with me because I am not, I repeat I am not, dealing with another broken window. Do you understand me?"

When they didn't answer I repeated louder, "Do you understand me?!"

"Yeah." They both said.

"Thank you." I said before turning around.

"Add them to the long list of people who are scared of you." Skeezy said as he looked at the two men.

"When does the gun show start?" 10k asked.

Sketchy was about to anwser when we heard more yelling.

I shoving me head around to see the men shoving each other around, one more than the other.

"Hey!" I yelled walking over to them. "What did I say?"

"I don't care what you said your just a kid you don't know shit!" The bigger man yelled in my face.

"Shits about to go down!" Skeezy yelled.

I grabbed the man by the ear and dragged him outside as a crowd started to form.

I threw him to the ground and said, "Now I warned you once not to test me but your just one of those idiots who don't like to listen."

He got up from the ground and looked like his head was about to exploded.

"Now I may be eighteen but I'm as strong as a bull and I don't work for it I just am." I stated. "Everyone standing around here knows what I'm capable of and know NOT to mess with me."

I looked around and said, "Anyone? Anyone wanna take a shot?" Every one stayed silent.

"Exactly." I said turning back to the angered man. "So unless you want a while lotta hell sent your way, I suggest you leave."

He charged at me but I pulled out one of my handguns and held it to his throat. "Now." I demanded.

He hesitated before walking away and getting into his car, driving off.

"Everyone back to what they were doing." I said which caused the crowd to depart.

"So you just go around doing that all the time?" The African American women said to me.

"Only when they piss me off." I smirked.

"T you can show them where to sign up for anyone who wants to we gotta make sure the Z's are ready." Sketchy told me.

I nodded before they walked off. "Follow me." I said turn in around.

"So how long you been here kid?" I heard Doc ask.

"Sketchy found me raiding an abandoned grocery store when this all started, brought me back here and I've lived here ever since." I explained.

I stopped by the sign up table and said, "You sigh up here and everyone will gather over there." I pointed to the station by the directed towards the field. "When they call your name you shoot a Z, if you miss your out of you kill it you move on. Last one standing wins."

"What's the prize?" 10k asked.

I leaned behind the table and brought out the prize gun.

I could or practically see 10k's eye light up.

"Is that a real Barrett M82?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered. "You'll win this along with several hundred rounds of ammunition."

"Anyone can enter?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "You sure you got what it takes?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Doc exclaimed as he patted 10k's shoulder. "This kid could kill a zombie fifty yards away with a sling shot and a paper clip."

"Alright." I said. "Just sigh up and be ready for when they start." I said as I put the gun back.

Doc went with 10k to the table to sign up as I walked to the others in their group.

"Never got your names." I said.

"I'm Warren." The African American lady said. "This is Cassandra, and Murphy. We had two others, Mack and Addy, but they separated from us a couple miles back."

"Headed anywhere special?" I questioned.

"We trying to get Murphy to a lab in California." She answered. "He's kinda the cure for all humanity."

"How so?" I asked.

"Has the vaccine for the virus in his blood." She explained.

I nodded and said. "Well you guys can just hang around, drinks are free, your welcome to do whatever you want."

She smiled and I walked off.

Ironically I was the announcer for the contest so I got to the front of the station where everyone would be shooting a grabbed the megaphone.

"Alright the contest will be starting soon so if you are a contestant get your weapons and get ready to shoot some Z's!" My voice boomed through the megaphone.

An eruption of cheers sounded before all the contestants for lined up and prepared their weapons.

When everyone was ready and a crowd has appeared to watch I started the show.

"Alright when I point to you, you shoot!" I said into the megaphone. "You know the rules of you kill the Z you continue on if you miss your out! Let's get started!"

I scanned the line of contestants and picked a person. "Bandana your up." I said, pointing to the muscular guy with the bandana on his head.

He grunted and raised his gun. He took a few seconds to aim and then fired. He ended up piking the Z.

"Right through the forehead!" I said causing the crowd to clap.

"Alright um.........blondy." I said as I motioned towards the blonde girl.

The women raised her rifle and and aimed for a Z far off in the field.

She fired but only ended up piking the Z through the shoulder.

"Ooo better luck next time." I sid as the girl stood up with her gun and walked away.

"Let's see....." I paused looking around. I smirked as I saw my next victim. "10k, let's see what you got."

He raised his sniper rifle and looked through his scope. He did even take two seconds to aim before shooting. He pieced one of the Z's right between the eyes.

"Right between the eyes folks!" I yelled through he megaphone causing a louder chorus of cheers to erupt.

10k smiled and me and I returned the gesture before moving on.

As the contest went on the contestants died down.

Soon only 10k and a fawn haired were left standing.

"Alright there's one Z and two contestants left." I boomed through the megaphone.

I knew 10k would kill it so I said, "Your up." To the girl.

She raised her gun and fired but only managed to skim the head so the Z was still standing.

"So close." I said. "If the kid makes it then he wins."

"We're the same age." 10k said looking up at me.

"Just shut up and shoot." I said to him.

He shook his head and looked through the scope of his gun. Not even a second later he pulled back on the trigger and fired.

Like I expected, right between the eyes.

Everyone, especially Doc, started cheering loudly for the knee winner.

The girl was upset but she respectfully congratulated 10k before walking off.

I grabbed the prize gun and rewarded it to 10k who has the biggest smile spread across his face.

I giggled and handed it to him along with the ammunition. I stood in my toes, since he was so tall, and pecked his cheek.

"Nice job sharp shooter." I whispered before pulling away.

Now he was blushing uncontrollably. I just laughed again but it immediately faded when a loud scream sounded throughout the small town we had created.

"Z's!" We all heard someone yell.

Out of nowhere zombies started running around.

Immediately I pulled out my katana front the holder slung over my back and got ready to kill any Z who got too close.

As more Z's started piling in I got separated from anyone I knew.

I saw Warren exit the bar and head toward a her truck along with the others in her group but 10k was nowhere to be seen.

"T!" A voice yelled which I recognised as Doc.

I whipped my head around and saw him morning for me to come to the truck.

I sliced at the Z in front of me, decapitating it, before running to the truck.

Doc helped me up into the bed of the truck and started yelling for 10k.

Soon we saw the boy appear but before he could get to the truck a Z grabbed him.

"Get him!" He yelled.

"I can't get a clear shot!" Warren yelled.

Suddenly a gun shot rang through the air and the Z grabbing a hold of 10k dropped dead to the floor.

We looked up and saw the girl 10k had beat for the prize gun standing feet away.

10k thanked her and have her the Barrett M82 to show his appreciation she smiled before running off to handle more Z's. Doc helped 10k into the truck and Warren started the vehicle.

"So you know where we're going?" Doc asked Warren as we started driving.

"In just following the sun." She stated. "Its what Charlie would have done."

Who's Charlie?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 65 26
(This novel is under revision as of 2-5-19 up until I feel the true motivation to scrub through most of my older work. Also this summary is something...
2.1K 64 13
Was Wrath of the Apocalypse, my best friend came up with the name, but I have decided to change it. Three teenage girls have survived the zombie apoc...
394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...
34 6 6
Valentina Harlow, who goes by Lilian desperately trying to let go of her pre-Z life was 17 when the zombie apocalypse struck. She had only just lande...