Are You the One for Me ?

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED *** πŸ’• "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless t... More

A/N: Before You Read!!
A/N : AYTOFM Cast Set I
A/N: AYTOFM Cast Set II
A/N : AYTOFM Songs!!
AYTOFM Prologue - Trust vs Insecurities!
Chapter 1: 'I do' - Promise!!
Chapter 2: Amelia & Evelyn
Chapter 3 : Elijah & Olivia
Chapter 4: Dress, Ring & Cake
Chapter 5: Skate With Me - Face Powder
Chapter 7 : Basic Needs of Life!!
Chapter 8: Momma's Little Warriors!!
Chapter 9: I Love You!!
Chapter 10: My Angel has a face now!!
Chapter 11: 100% Dramatic Daddy!! ;)
Chapter 12 : Our Picture Perfect Family !!
Chapter 13: Lucas and Zoey ;) !!
Chapter 14: What did 'I' do to deserve 'you'??
Chapter 15: Parents' love is always SELFLESS!!
Chapter 16: The Beauty and The Beast!!
Chapter 17: Playing your own 'Death Game'!!
Chapter 18: I want a normal - simple LIFE!!
Chapter 19: Pills or Condoms??
Chapter 20: All the best Momma!!
Chapter 21: 'Objection' My Lord!!
Chapter 22: Embossed Watermark!!
Chapter 23: Tampered or True?
Chapter 24: Web of Lies!!
Chapter 25: DNA TESTS??
Chapter 26: Who gave you the Right??
Chapter 27: Such an Erotic Lover!!
Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??
Chapter 29: Who Framed 'MY' WIFE?
Chapter 30: You always have a choice!!
Chapter 31: Till 'I' found 'you'
Chapter 32: Wedding Night or Morning?
Chapter 33: From, the BUMP!!
Chapter 34: My '3' Requests to you both!!
Chapter 35: True Soul Mates !!!
A/N : Fun Time with AYTOFM Characters!!
A/N : RANKINGS
Cover Request
A/N : Thank you ;) !!
A/N: Thank You!
A / N : Thank You!!
A / N : Thank You!!

Chapter 6: Meet My Sandal !!

8.3K 413 230
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Oh no!" Aria said while placing her index finger on her temples in slight irritation.

"What happened?" Amelia asked looking at her through the mirror. She was busy curling her hair for the engagement party which would start soon.

"I forgot to get your flats. You will need them; you know just in case. They are in the car." Aria said looking back at Amelia through the mirror. Amelia had mouthed 'oh' with a slight nod of her head.

"Won't these heels do?" Amelia asked with wide eyes and her hands kept working with her curler. She had a very good practice on hair styling that she could easily do any kind of hair style without any mistake, not even with her eyes closed.

"Of course they do. But you will be standing or dancing most of the time. Heels won't be comfortable for that long. So, just in case, we also give flats for the bride's comfort you know." Aria said in a soft tone which left Amelia amazed at their thought of bride's comfort. She felt so happy that she chose them as their wedding planners.

"Wow, you just keep surprising me. I love your concepts so much." Amelia said with a wide smile on her face and with a gentle shake of her head.

"Thank you! And go easy on those curls. The soft curls will look good on your dress. Okay?" Aria said with a gentle smile and made her way to the door.

"Yeah. No problem. I am almost done." Amelia said thinking about Aria's advice. Even she felt Aria was right in asking her to stop curling her hair now.

"Alright, I will just grab your flats and come back." Aria said with a smile on her face looking at Amelia from the door and hurried her way out of the room.

She hurried down the floor thinking of how she started becoming a forgetful person since a few days. Usually she had her days' activities planned and lined up. But since a few days she has been behaving a bit different. Most of all she was being a very forgetful person. Keeping a note of her behaviour for the past 2 days, she ensured to be extra careful with her work for this engagement party. She knew she had to come through this. She was not supposed to blow it up. Evelyn's father Mr. Dawson Cole had a lot of expectations from both Evelyn and her on this project. Evelyn's parents had been a great support throughout the rough phase of her life and even after that. They were like the parents she never had. Yes, she was an orphan and grew up in several foster care centres. She had no one to call as hers till she came in contact with Hunter a few years back. With Hunter came a warm feeling in her heart which she named as 'love' and got married to him when he had proposed marriage to her. Life was a bliss for a year and a half. 6 months of dating him made her think she knew him. One year of happy marriage made her think that she knew what her life needed and how good they both were for each other. During this phase she did meet a few people; out of them Ryan Black was the one who she was quite comfortable with. He was a brother she never had. She felt so blessed and content with her life that, not only was she able to find a husband, a lover and a partner in life; but she also found a brother and in-laws. His parents were another blessing to her. But living separately she could not form a strong bond with them. They were very sweet with her and always told her about Hunter's naughtiness when he was a child. But before she could form a strong bond with her in-laws, her life turned upside down slapping her hard right on her face that 'marrying Hunter was the biggest mistake of her life'!

Aria was getting down the stairs in haste thinking about how she ended up forgetting things when she had clearly jotted down each and everything. She was not a clumsy girl, she was always a calm and a composed one. But today with the twins keeping her extra busy in the morning which resulted in skipping her breakfast followed by the terrible traffic got her a bit over worked. She had been working on Amelia's engagement party since the day Evelyn had signed the contract. She knew the twins were not supposed to be blamed. They were small and often needed her attention. As far as Amelia's wedding was concerned, she knew it was a prestigious wedding project for RWB and like always she had to give her best. But somewhere in her mind and heart she was not comfortable doing it right from the start. You call it intuition, instinct or vibes; call it anything; but something about it didn't sit well with her. To be more specific, since the day she met Amelia in her office and came to know about her 'fiancé's name', Aria's doubts started to take an intense shape. As the days passed by, she was getting more and more sceptical about this wedding. But, she knew she was not supposed to interfere in such matters. It wasn't her place to do that. Her job was only to work as a designer and get good name for RWB and everyone related to it. If Evelyn and her parents were not in the picture, she didn't even know what she would have done or gone through during that tough phase of her life when Hunter had abandoned her ruthlessly leaving her with two kids to raise and no money. Even though she was a bit off about this entire project, she decided to keep her disturbing thoughts aside and focus on the work in hand. And that is how she landed up here in this engagement party. But yes, at times one often tends to make blunders and she was no saint. Here, she was in the way to make a blunder which would turn her life completely 180◦; but the question is will this turn be a good one or a bad one?

"Aaaahhhhh!" Aria let a low scream when she missed a step and was about to fall. And before her slender body would make a harsh contact with the ground accompanied by a 'thud' sound, a pair of strong arms caught her like a god sent saviour.

Yes, you read that right! She was in the arms of a man who made right in time to save her from the fall. Out of the basic human instinct she had automatically shut off her eyes tightly expecting the fall and its impact on her delicate body but when she landed in the arms of this stranger, all she felt like was; she was floating in heaven. There she was; with her eyes tightly shut and her plum lips twitched a little; her hair tousled such that her cute little nose hid behind those hair strands; she looked no less than an angel. Well, she did look like an angel to 'his' eyes and only one word left his mouth.

"Beautiful...!"

His husky honey voice filled her ears resulting her to shot open her eyes immediately out of curiosity to know; 'whom did that divine voice belong to'? Completely forgetting why or how she actually landed in his arms instead of the ground she kept staring at him. His glassy blue eyes, his soft curly hair, his fair complexion, his light stubble, all in all his well-crafted face caught her attention so badly that she was totally awestruck. Yes she was! And who wouldn't be? Especially when you are meeting your role model first time in real life. Yes, Christopher Neil Brentt; CEO of Brentt Industries; an extremely hard working man was Aria's role model. She was totally smitten by his life story and always wished to meet him in person. And today she was with him rather, in his arms to be specific. The realization made her heart to beat at a faster rate and she didn't know why she couldn't control it. She would have continued staring at him for hours and hours if he hadn't spoken.

"Mesmerizing" Christopher's husky tone gave her another compliment making her believe that yes, she wasn't dreaming. It was real, her role model was actually 0talking to her. Not only that, he saved her from the fall. Yes, her brain decided to finally remind her that she was about to fall and was saved by this handsome man.

"Thank you." Aria said in a slow soft tone which made his heart flutter but then, he chose to ignore it. Because he was crazy about the girl, Hunter's ex-wife; Ryan often talked about.

"Thank you for what? For calling you beautiful or mesmerizing?" Christopher asked with a slight tinge of tease in his tone making Aria look at him with wide eyes. He didn't know why he was even flirting with her but he could not stop it. Though he was a hardworking man, he was still a man who was well acquainted with the term 'flirting'. Not only he was a highly skilled man, he was also someone who knew how and when to put his skills in use.

"For 'saving' me!" Aria mentioned laying a slight stress on the word saving. She could catch the flirting tone and her instincts hinted her that it was a healthy one. So, she didn't worry much about it. Well, she is a smart and tough girl. Isn't she?

"What?" Christopher was happy that this girl was not falling for his charms which was very unusual but he liked it.

"Yes, I am thanking you for saving me from the fall; you know the stairs! And I think I am good to stand now." Aria said in an obvious tone while hinting Christopher with her eyes; about how he was still holding her.

"Well in that case you're welcome and here you go." Christopher said while placing her back on her feet. This time his voice didn't lace of any tease or flirting which Aria was grateful for. She felt good when he understood the hint and acted accordingly.

"Are you sure you are good?" He asked in a concerned tone which made Aria reply with a smile on her face "Yes, I am good!"

"No twisted ankles?" He asked again and a few creases were seen on his forehead and she could feel a slight glow in her heart which she chose to ignore and replied with the same smile on her face "No. I am good!"

"Ok then! By the way, I Christopher; Christopher Brentt...!" He introduced himself while stretching out his hand for a formal handshake which she accepted saying "I know! I know you... Yes, I have heard a lot about you and read about you in papers. I have also seen your interviews."

"All good I hope?" He asked while looking deeply into her eyes. His blue ones totally locked with her brown ones. Their intense eye lock started to make her feel uncomfortable but not a bad one. This discomfort was strangely soothing her mind and the way they were still holding hands in the name of handshake was not helping at all.

"Of course! I am Aria by the way. And I am glad to meet you." She said with a gentle smile on her face which depicted how innocent and a pure soul she is. For some strange reason Christopher wished if she was the same Aria whom he often pictured in his thoughts for all these years. And before he knew he asked "Aria??"

"Yes, Aria; Aria Fergusson!" She confirmed with the same smile playing on her lips and his eyes crinkled a little at the coincidence in matching last names. And he wanted to get a proper clarification after all it was a matter of his heart so why shouldn't he? So, he asked "How about your full name Aria?"

His question did leave her a bit confused. Who asks middle name these days unless it is for some application forms or something? She ignored the thought and replied "Aria Zoe Fergusson! Why? Is there something wrong Mr. Brentt?" Aria couldn't help herself and asked in a confused tone. It was so unusual to her that someone was so interested in knowing her that he wanted to know her middle name too.

"No! Nothing. I guess I heard a lot about you too. It's a pleasure to meet you Aria and please call me Chris or Christopher. Brentt makes me feel like an old man." Christopher said with a wide smile on his face but his mind kept registering the fact that she was the same girl but at the same time the other segment of his mind asked him the most obvious question 'What was she doing in her ex-husband's engagement party?'; especially if that ex-husband was a ruthless man Hunter.

"I think I am fine with Christopher then. You must have heard about me from Ruby Wedding Bells. They are the sole reason that I got some recognition. I work there as the designer. I will always be thankful to them for giving me a chance to work with them." Aria's reply gave the much needed answer he was looking for. He was not a fool; of course he could get two and two together. She was planning her ex-husband's wedding and she had no idea about it. Wow! Christopher could see the glimpses of the drama that might start if the two came face – to – face. For some reason he didn't want Hunter to hurt her this time and he will do anything in his reach to not let her face that arrogant man 'alone'. Thinking this he could only manage a few words with a small tight smile;

"Oh! Tough Job; Small World!" and before Aria could even catch the hint someone had called her name making her turn in that direction.

"Aria?"

"Ryan?" She was beyond shocked. She never thought that she would cross paths with either Hunter or Ryan; or for that matter whoever was a part of her past life. She always knew that Ryan was a sensible and an intelligent man. He was not like Hunter. He didn't have insecurities like her ex-husband. And he definitely knew the meaning of the term 'trust'. Even on the day of their divorce, he was trying his level best to fight with Hunter for 'her' rights and she honestly felt happy and touched that there was someone who was treating her like the way she deserved. But she wanted a break from everything. Hunter's behaviour broke her heart to such an extent that she didn't want to keep any contact with anyone related to Hunter and so she simply took off from that place before even Ryan could find her. Because knowing Ryan he would have not let her get away like that. He would have given her the much needed shelter and money too but she was not ready to accept anybody's help. Hunter's accusations left deep scars on her soft heart that she wanted to earn everything on her own.

So now when after all these years she saw Ryan for the first time, she could feel the tears forming in her eyes. They did share a bonding with each other and she could not deny that fact. Ryan too had tears in his eyes and a lot of emotions were playing on his face. Most of all it was relaxation. He was so relaxed that she was sound and safe. HE was so happy that he could finally find her. All these years he always had a doubt about how she must be doing or what she must be going through. And the mere thought of it got him scared every time; every single time. And now, seeing her there looking like an angel made him smile at her and only he knows how many times he had thanked god for keeping her safe in this cruel world.

"How are you?" Aria asked with her tears escaping her pretty eyes and Ryan's voice was choked totally with happiness and he simply nodded his head that he was doing well. "You?" Ryan could manage only a word to which she simply replied "Good". Her voice was chocked too. IT was an emotional reunion. They broke into a chuckle not believing their stars and before they could say anything else, Evelyn's voice made them turn towards her.

"Aria... Ryan..."

"Aria, this is Mr. Fox; Amelia's fiancé; groom – to – be. Oh my god! What's wrong why are you crying Ria?" Evelyn introduced Hunter who was looking at Aria as if he would drill her head. But Evelyn stopped in the middle when she saw Aria's tear filled eyes and she held Aria's arm like the concerned friend she was. But little did she know she had already done the damage which might probably hurt Aria even more. And before she could even talk another word, Ryan reached near them and pulled Evelyn towards him with a jerk. Anger was visible on his face and disappointment was seen in his light brown eyes. Their eyes locked with each other and not knowing what had happened Evelyn asked "What's wrong Ryan?"

"You don't know what's wrong?" Ryan hissed through his teeth which made Evelyn's heart to stop breathing thinking what she did now that he was so angry at her. Unable to understand what was going on in his mind she simply chose to reply him "No!" The innocence in Evelyn's eyes was enough for Ryan to understand that yes, she didn't have any clue about what was going on in there. So, he simply chose to close his eyes for a moment to think clearly and pointed his index finger at her indicating 'Not to speak a word!' which of course she did obey and looked back in the direction where Ryan's gaze was focussed.

Aria was standing there like she had seen a ghost and her tears kept gathering in her eyes and her face devoid of life. She looked as if she had been fighting some deadly disease. Evelyn couldn't help herself from glancing at all the people there. Though she didn't know what was going on in Aria's mind but yes, her face was so dull and colourless that it made Evelyn wince a little thinking what might be the reason behind it. As far as Ryan's expressions were concerned, he looked upset and uncomfortable. She could also see a trace of guilt and pity on his face. He kept looking at Aria who was still looking in front of her. She turned her head and glanced at Christopher who was standing right next to Aria. She knew Christopher as Ryan's best friend and business partner, not only that she also knew that Aria considered him as a role model. Christopher too had an expression which she could not lay a finger on. He looked pretty dangerous and was ready to pounce on someone on the first given chance. His gaze was too stuck on the person whom Aria was staring at with those hateful eyes. Evelyn was surprised. She never saw Aria like that. Since the day she knew her, Aria was always calm, composed, sweet, gentle, strong, independent, intelligent, smart, hardworking, friendly and most of all she was patient. She had tremendous amount of patience in her. With the two little naughty devils running around her all the day, she never lost her patience; not even once. She was the most understanding mother anyone could get. She knew when to be strict and when to be lenient with them. And today when she saw her eyes red with anger and fire in them; Evelyn did get scared for a few seconds. It was like the girl in front of her was someone she has never met. If looks could kill the person in front of her would have been burnt to death by now. Unable to contain her curiosity and confusion, Evelyn turned her gaze towards the person whom Aria and Christopher were glaring at. Wow, it was like a day filled with surprises for Evelyn. There stood Hunter aka Mr. Arrogant Pig, with blood shot eyes which were directed towards Aria. His face was filled with disgust and hatred. The tension was so thick in between them that it could be cut by a knife. The atmosphere was giving her bad chills and Ryan's tight grip on her wrist was not helping at all. She desperately wished her god to send some angel and change the atmosphere immediately. And for the second time in her life her prayers were answered immediately.

* * *

"Momma!"

"Mumma!"

"Momma, Momma see Oli pushed me" Elijah came running and held Aria's left leg while he complained about his twin sister.

"No Mumma, Eli pulled my hair first" Olivia imitated Elijah and held her mother's right leg while she continued complaining about her twin brother.

"Go away Oli, she is 'my momma'! She will listen to me."

"You go away Eli, she is 'my mumma'! She will listen to me."

"GO..."

"YOU GO..."

"Hey hey hey, no need to fight honey okay" Christopher said while hunching down towards the twins and continued "Why don't tell me what happened between you two?"

"You are a big boy right?" Christopher asked Elijah who nodded his head in yes.

"And you are big girl right?" Christopher asked Olivia who nodded her head in yes too.

"Do you know what big boys and big girls do?" He asked and the twins looked at him in confusion and asked "What?"

"They don't shout, they don't cry, they don't fight. They don't push each other. And they don't pull anyone's hair. Got it?" Christopher said while alternating his gaze between the twins and Aria. Aria was still rooted to the spot and kept glaring at Hunter with slightly complaining eyes. And why shouldn't she. The real father was standing there like a fool while her kids were being loved by other people.

"They eat ice cream?" Elijah's question made Christopher to look at him in surprise and he replied to the little one saying "Yes they do!"

"Really? Which one? Strawberry or Vanilla?" Now this time Olivia asked the question which made Christopher to smile at them in adoration and replied back saying "Both"

"Both?" Elijah asked with big wide eyes while holding Christopher's biceps. Christopher simply nodded his head in yes.

"How?" Olivia asked placing her little palm on her cheek in amusement.

"They mix it together like this, like this, like this and like this" Christopher said while gently pulling both the kids towards him and started to tickle them making the twins break into a series of pretty sweet giggles.

"Stoooopppppp!"

"You are tickling me!"

"And one more thing. Never! I repeat, never fight with each other about mamma!" Christopher said while looking at the twins like any loving father would do making Aria look at Christopher like some angel. Though how much ever she may deny, the kids never got a father's love. And looking at their lovely gestures towards Christopher it made her heart swell with some unknown happiness.

"She is your Momma" Christopher said while looking at Elijah and continued saying "And she is your Mumma too" while looking at Olivia.

"Now, go and hug her!" He gently tapped on their backs to not only give the twins that little push but also for Aria to settle down.

"I love you Momma"

"I love you Mumma"

"I love you too Sweet Hearts. And you are mine."

"Only Mine!!" Aria said in a whisper looking at Hunter with blood shot eyes. Everyone was lost in the moment. But suddenly Christopher could feel someone tugging on his pants with a gentle pull. He looked down and found the pretty Olivia looking at him with big eyes. H smiled back at her and before he could bend down a little and hold her she stretched out both her hands asking him to pick her up.

"What's up princess?" Christopher asked while picking her up in his arms and she kept looking at him with such innocence that it made his heart feel a connection with this little one. And before he could understand what was going on; she kissed him right on his right cheek and hugged him while throwing her hands around his strong neck. He was pleasantly surprised and saw Aria looking at both of them with a gentle smile on her face. Aria's smile gave him the permission to hug the little one without any restrictions but before he could do that he felt a tug on his pants again. Upon noticing what it was, he saw Elijah looking at him with big round eyes and his arms crossed across his little chest. Aria knew he would throw a fit and go into the protective brother mode but no he didn't do anything like that.

What he did next did leave Aria also surprised. Elijah stretched out his hands too asking for Christopher to pick him up too just like his sister to which Christopher gladly responded.

"Yes big boy!" Christopher asked while holding both the kids in his arms and kept looking at Elijah.

.

.

"You are so nice Daddy!"

"We missed you Daddy!"

The kids said with a happy smile and hugged Christopher ever so tightly like their entire life depended on it leaving Aria to gasp at their actions. Not only Aria, Christopher was shocked too but he didn't leave the kids, he continued holding them, if not he held them a bit more tightly now. Ryan and Evelyn were beyond shocked. Evelyn thought that she asked for the drama to end not for another drama to start.

* * *

"Wowww!" Hunter said dramatically while clapping his hands so loudly grabbing everyone's attention. He was so blinded by rage that he forgot he was inviting unwanted attention towards them.

"I must say what a family reunion. Honestly man, it touched my heart!" Hunter said scrunching his nose a little and placing his right palm on his chest indicating his heart which made Christopher and Ryan to scoff at the same time.

"Really? I am surprised that you have a heart." Christopher said in a sarcastic tone and rolled his eyes.

"I feel pity for you man!" Hunter said with tone filled with disgust while he glanced at Aria for a second.

"I don't need your pity! Go shove it somewhere else!" Christopher hissed while looking at Hunter with the same look of disgust lacing on his face for the monster in front of him.

"Why so harsh? Don't fight me for this bloody..." Hunter said while pointing his index finger towards Aria but was cut by Christopher who started losing his patience.

"Hold your tongue!" Christopher hissed through his teeth while taking a step towards Hunter. But the realization that he was still holding the little ones in his arms hit him.

"Sweet Hearts! How about you spend some time with Ryan and Evelyn while, your Mamma and I talk here?" Christopher asked the twins who were now looking at Hunter with puzzled expressions. They turned towards Christopher and nodded their heads in yes and asked "Can we eat Ice cream?" Christopher's anger was completely covered by his smile which broke listening to their innocent questions. He smiled and said "Mmmmm... How about we ask your Mamma's permission first!"

Christopher turned towards Aria who was looking at them with exhausted eyes and he could sense what kind of emotional turmoil she must be facing. He wanted to salute this lady in front of him and if she would allow he would definitely worship her for the rest of his life.

Aria smiled gently and said "Yes, but only?" and the twins completed her sentence "Only a teeny-weeny bit" which made everyone to break into a low chuckle well except one emotionless bastard. The moment they got their mother's permission, the kids jumped out of Christopher's arms and ran towards Evelyn. Christopher held Ryan's gaze and they both nodded their heads in understanding.

Once the kids, Evelyn and Ryan were out of view, Christopher turned back his attention towards Hunter and put his hands in his pant pockets. His fingers curled into fists on seeing Hunter's face and remembering what Hunter had done in the past.

"So now that the kids are gone, care to tell me what you were saying about 'our' family reunion with your filthy mouth?" Christopher practically roared on Hunter's face. Aria's heart fluttered listening to Christopher saying 'Our Family'. Hunter very easily chose to ignore it and said "Well, I guess I have so much to say but first; she got you completely whipped!" Hunter said pointing towards Aria.

"How much do you pay for her? Is she your personal whore or do you share her with your friends too?" Hunter said looking sharply at both of them. His words pierced right through her heart making her flinch for a second thinking in disgust. She was totally disgusted at herself that how could she fall for a demon like him? She didn't understand what went wrong with her senses that she fell hard for this animal hovering over them.

"How dare you talk about her like that?" Christopher yelled while raising his hands to hold Hunter by his collar. They both looked like two beasts ready to rip off each other's heads in an instant. Christopher would have probably done that if it wasn't for her to stop him by her strong and firm voice.

"Christopher!"

"WHAT...?" He was so carried away by the thought of ripping Hunter's head off that he had practically barked at her due to his anger and turned towards her with a jerk making her flinch a little.

"I think I can handle it" Aria said with a small thankful smile on her face. She was thankful to Christopher for being this supportive but she knew it was her battle and she was the one who was supposed to fight. She was going to do exactly the same now. Her simple smile made Christopher calm down immediately and think that it was Aria who had to face it however, she won't be alone while facing it. He will be with her in each and every step she takes.

"Right! I am sorry. I know you can handle it. I would never doubt your capability Aria. Remember when I told you that I have heard a lot about you? I meant it. I did hear a lot about. All nice things. And believe me I have always wished to meet you in person. But what I didn't know was 'him' to be a part of our first meeting. So yeah, how much ever I know you can handle it, I won't leave you alone with this monster." Christopher said while pointing towards Hunter making Aria look at him in amusement. She looked so cute with her head tilted a little. She looked no less than a kid and he so wanted to grab her and kiss her senseless.

"Believe me Aria, you will have plenty of time to get surprised later. Now the matter in hand is to put him in his place. So go and give him what he deserves while I watch the show." Christopher said in a teasing tone which made Aria giggle and blink her eyes at the same time making her look extra cute in that light green dress. She was so ready to face this monster. She made her way towards Hunter but was stopped when Christopher pulled her a little and whispered in her ears "Remember, the world is your oyster baby! You won't get this chance again. Have fun! I trust you!" She looked at him with wide eyes and just like he indicated earlier he was standing right with her in front of her ex-husband. She could feel extra confident now.

"TALK...!" Aria said while crossing her arms across her chest. Her short 5 feet 2 inches frame looking even smaller in front of his 6 feet 1 inch frame.

"Oh I don't have anything to say to you doll. Oh, I am so sorry; Let me correct myself! You know I used to call you doll once in the past and now considering you have turned out to be one such slut; I keep forgetting. Old habits die hard! Isn't it bitch? And, it's not Hunter, its Mr. Fox to you. Do you understand that or do I have to make myself clear again?" Hunter said in a disgusted and strong tone trying to make her lose her confidence but little did he know that she was preparing herself all throughout these years to face this situation.

"Well, if you have the least decency to call me by my last name then probably I might consider you calling by yours. Deal HUNTER...?" Aria said in a suggestive tone while cocking her eyebrow a little.

"I don't make deals with people like you. You whore!" Hunter hissed right through his teeth trying to tower her petite figure but little did he know she had anticipated his move.

"Oh, is that so? Then what was it that happened between you guys and RWB? What was it that happened between Amelia; you know your would-be and the wedding designer? Wasn't it a deal? Because normal people do call that as a deal; or are you so busy with your wedding that you forgot I belong to RWB; HUNTER...!" Aria asked while shaking her head and in a sarcastic tone making him curl his fingers into fists in anger.

"Stop Calling me by my name you gold digger!" Hunter said through his gritted teeth making Aria to roll her eyes at him.

"You get the same thing what you throw at others. So, address me with respect and I will address you back with the respect, you deserve. Nothing personal huh! It's called Purely Professional! I hope you know the word 'professional'; HUNTER...!" Aria said laying stress in all the right places and some extra stress on the word professional. She did feel good when she was getting him. Even though it was so small compared to what he had done with her in the past, but it still mattered to her.

"Of course I know what being professional is. So, would you tell me your current last name? Because knowing you being such a gold digging slut, you might have been married umpteen times by now. Isn't it?" Hunter barked making Aria think that how a person's true colours are shown at the time of need. She always believed that god always laid tests all throughout one's life only to make us understand the relationship with a person. And here, when his trust on her was under test, he simply failed it.

"Now, that's not very professional to keep assuming things about others. Probably you were right! Old habits do die hard. Good Luck with it. Anyway, as far as my last name is concerned, it's Ms. Ferguson to you; HUNTER...!" Aria mentioned indicating how he had always been assuming things not only in her case but also with others. It was one negative point which she found in Hunter, but thinking everyone has a flaw in them, she didn't pay much attention towards it. But her ignorance made her pay big time.

"Oh so you are still stuck at Ferguson? Ouch! Why? Didn't find anyone to claw your nails in? Come on you have not lost your beauty huh! If not you have become more inviting and undeniably sexy." Hunter said while looking at her from top to bottom as if he was scanning her naked body. She didn't feel good about the way he looked at her. Oh the irony! She used to get shy when she saw him looking at her like that once in the past but now she got irritated. And before she could throw a snarky remark at him he asked;

"Oh by the way! The last time I met you, I remember; you were pregnant right? The same pregnancy where you were pulling a father card at me? I must say, you have got such lovely kids." Hunter said while moving to Aria's side. Hunter continued asking "Did you have any luck finding who their father is? Or are you still trying to stick them to someone trying to pull the father card?" She could not understand why Hunter was turning a blind eye towards his own blood. Was he so blinded by his rage that he didn't feel the subtle similarities between him and the twins?

"Because, come on! I am not blind guys! Your shocked faces were enough to tell me that they are not your kids Christopher. They are not yours." Hunter said looking at Christopher and continued "But I must say, the way you reacted with the kids, she got you totally whipped man. You are so, so, so into her that you accepted them as your kids? You became their father out of the blue? So now what you will raise them as your own? Call them your heirs and what get them married, drop a few happy tears and give them all your earnings?" Hunter's questions made Aria and Christopher to glare at him in disgust.

"What I do is of no concern to you." Christopher hissed in a warning tone while showing Hunter his index finger in warning which again was ignored by him.

"You are right! It should be of no concern to me. I agree! But you know being the kind hearted man I am; I am just warning you. You know. I am saving you from a heart break brother." Hunter said while placing a hand on his chest and showing a fake concern.

"Not interested in your filthy advices!" Christopher said while looking at him with straight face. He so wanted to kill this person. Hunter nodded his head indicating "Your loss!"

"So Aria, tell me how did you end up so curvy? Was it because of the pregnancy honey? Mmmmm... I mean look at you Wow! I must say quite yummy!" Hunter asked out of nowhere leaving Aria completely shocked. He started running his hands on her arms which she pushed away saying "Keep your hands off me. You wouldn't want to lose them while you still need to get married."

"Look who is talking. Anyway, you are the wedding planner so I had a thought. Since I am the groom and it's my duty to give a bachelor party to my friends." Hunter said while eyeing her again making her really uncomfortable.

"So, to spice things up, I was looking for some female strippers. You will be the best suitable one. And I am sure you will let my friends enjoy this curvy body. Oh, you will be paid heavily. So heavily that you will be floating in money. And if you are not satisfied with one I can get you many..." And before Hunter could complete his sentence, his left cheek was kissing the base of her sandal. Yes, she hit him right on his cheek with her sandal leaving a heavy red mark. It left Christopher completely stunned but he totally enjoyed it. She was a feisty one too and he loved this side of her. He found the entire thing so hot that he wanted to leave a scorching kiss on her lips. But before his naughty thoughts could take intense form her voice ringed in his ears.

"You know what? You were right! You are not the father of my kids. Because a father would never abuse his own kids. And you called them bastards. Donating sperms cannot be termed as being a father. It is a divine thing and a huge responsibility which a person like you would never understand. All these years, somewhere in my heart I did have this feeling that maybe I should have told my kids about their father. They did deserve to know who their father is. But now, seeing you like this and the way your thoughts are, even after all these years; 'Now' I feel that no I have done the right thing about not telling my little ones about a monster like you. Because they deserve so much better. And, I am so thankful, so thankful to whosoever who had tried to create the rifts between us. Because that's the only reason, I actually came to know about your true colours and how low can you go. Today I have come to know what kind of an animal you are. I pity that girl Amelia. I pity her." Aria said while still holding her sandal in her hand. Her voice so loud and sharp that it left such an impact on Hunter that for one moment he felt 'Was he wrong all this while?'

"Get this straight in your mind, I am neither planning your engagement nor your wedding. And don't you dare showing your face to me or my babies, because if you do you will regret ever being born!" Aria said while dropping off her sandal on the ground and lifting her index finger while giving her ex-husband the much needed warning. At this point she did feel thankful for Christopher's thought of sending away her twins with Ryan and Evelyn.

She threw a last look of disgust at Hunter and left the hall in confident and hurried steps.

Hunter was still rooted to the spot with his hand on his cheek. Christopher hand his arms crossed across his chest. He came and stood right in front of him and their gaze locked with each other. He held Hunter by his shoulders and started setting his suit while saying "Remember one thing Hunter never ever mess with my girl! This time I let her handle you which she did quite well; but next time, if you even think of hurting her or our kids in any form, this time it won't be her you will be dealing with. So gather yourself and get lost!" Christopher kept staring at him with a warning glare but was disturbed when Amelia came.

"Hunter?"

"Hawww! Baby what's wrong? What happened? Why are you so red?" Amelia asked Hunter in a concerned tone. His cheek was so red that she could get a clue that it wasn't a small thing.

"Oh! He is perfectly fine. And don't worry that's his engagement gift. You know it was pending since a long time." Christopher said while looking into Hunter's eyes deeply.

"Anyway, HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!" Christopher said while putting on his glares and met his way out of the party hall ever so coolly.

* * *

To all my favourite readers, thank you so much for your valuable votes, comments and for sharing my story! Please push the button below to vote, share and comment! Thank you!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 150K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
2K 79 11
"𝕴 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–žπ–”π–š" A story where you were accused of cheating while being pregnant with your baby daddy. What will happen if...
336K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
6.6K 215 12
"Aaron..." She giggled as I ran my nose down along the side of her neck. That's my favourite sound...her laugh. "I'm trying to study, if I don't st...