π„π²πž 𝐎𝐟 π“π‘πž 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦...

By Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Jamal Inioluwa Bamidele has known pain all his life. Diagnosed of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, due to a ch... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Important Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38-Finale.

Meeting the Characters

3K 422 131
By Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Hi again!!!

I don't know what, but I am so excited to start this book so I decided to get all my characters ready. The only thing is that, as much as I can't wait to start this book, I have to wait (Shey get?). But I'll be putting the Characters down. You'll tell me what you think. Guess their roles as well.

Some people have also asked that I show my face for once. Like they want to know how the Author looks like. Well I'd be doing that, but that's when I want to start the book, so y'all will have to wait for that as well.

Now to the Characters.

1. Jamal Inioluwa Bamidele

2. Elyon Tiwatope Damije

3. Mateo Seyifunmi Craig

4. Skye Iyinoluwa Bamidele

5. Tolani Adeoye

6. Somadina Dike

7. Vanessa Lawanson

So there you go. Like I'd always say, drop all your conspiracy theories in the comment. What role do you think this characters will play? I'd be glad to receive your guesses.

This probably the last of me on this book that you'll see. Some people are also asking for me to drop my picture, as per they want to see how the Author looks like. I'd do that, but that's when I want to officially start this book.

Please don't forget to share this book oo!!

I love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
829K 19.7K 112
In which Lisa is a famous singer and Jennie is a famous model. They have kept their relationship a secret for years, but now it's time for Lisa to co...
17.7K 3.8K 49
Letters. That was what brought them together. Meeting accidentally as penpals was a great comfort to Priss who only needed comfort in her life. F...
5K 1.4K 37
Two broken hearts trying to heal each other in a situation where family, society, peer group influence and social heirachy play major roles. How pos...