The girl with the strange sui...

By MaeBlueberry

Remus meets each days at the library of Hogwarts, the same student of Ravenclaw with a strange suitcase. She... More

Chapter 0 : the day everything changed
Chapter 0 : Where are you ?
Chapter 0 : You are a monster
Chapter 0 : Merry Christmas
Chapter 0 : The accident
Chapter 0 : A family diner
Chapter 1 : Hogwarts Express
Chapter 2 : arrival at Hogwarts
Chapter 3 : The distribution

Chapter 4 : Her Secret Hiding Place?

13 1 0
By MaeBlueberry

Pdv Remus :

It's already been two weeks since we arrived at Hogwarts, and I didn't really expect to make friends with Jams and Sirius and Peter, let alone all the crap we've been doing. But I have to admit, it's fun.

Looking at our schedule, I noticed that the teachers had avoided putting the Serpentars with the Gryffindors; we had 5 classes in common against 10 with the Serdaigles and 10 with the Poofs.

------------------------------------

As much as I enjoyed the history of magic classes, this one was the most soporific one Professor Binns ever gave us! We were all relieved when the bell rang. I was coming out of class when I heard Professor Binns' voice calling out to me. Had he guessed it was us from last week's stink bombs?

So I went back into the room, apprehensive about detention.

Only, the teacher handed me a history book of magic and said, "Mrs. Dragonball forgot her book, if I remember correctly, you have a free hour after my class. Please take it back to her."

I nodded and took the book. He hadn't guessed anything.

I walked out of class, James, Sirius and Peter were waiting for me.

"Did we get caught?" Peter asked quietly.

- He just asked me to give his book back to Blanche, she apparently forgot it.

- And do you have any idea where she might be?" Sirius asked. Because the only one who can locate her 60% of the time, which is already a feat, is William.

- Maybe this is a vicious way to punish us!" James laughed.

- Anyway, I've got an hour to find her before spell class... Did you see which way she went?" I sighed, suspecting that she would once again be almost impossible to find, as she is every time we look for her.

- I think she went that way," James pointed to the west wing."

I'm off on my impossible mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...