~ Trapped in heaven ~

Od yaa_cim_and_avocados

Do you ever feel like you are in heaven when you are with someone? Well, that's the case of Jasmine Adair whe... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Don't disturb
Chapter 3: I am a failure
Chapter 4: They don't define us
Chapter 5: Heaven is a place on Earth with you
Chapter 6: Sk8er girl
Chapter 7: Last goodbye?
Chapter 8: Find me
Chapter 9: She had it coming
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Traitor?
Chapter 12: Good times
Chapter 13: Stay with me

Epilogue

121 9 7
Od yaa_cim_and_avocados

- Dedicated to @LucianaCimorelli who got this whole idea of making Lauren pregnant lol

5 years later...

Jasmine's POV

Here I am living my best period of life ever. Married to the love of my life. I finished the art college here in Nashville and moved in with Lauren into our own house. Lauren is still in the band but since she still secretly dreams about being an interior designer, I helped her to imagine her wish coming true better. I work as an interior designer and I always ask Lauren about my designs.

It's another sunny morning and at the moment, I am just thinking about how happy I am with my life. I would most likely to just jump around from happiness but I know I have to be quiet because this sleeping beauty next to me is still sleeping. I faced her and just admired her breathtaking face for a while. I still can't process the fact that she chose exactly me from billions of people. When I noticed her slight stir, I just cuddled up to her as she started waking up. Yes, it's an amazing feeling, waking up and falling asleep with a cutie like her. 

"Good morning, baby." I whispered to her ear but she just yawned.

"Morning. What time is it? Did I sleep for too long?" She finally opened her beautiful brown eyes, making my heart jump from my chest.

"It's like 7am. I literally just woke up few minutes ago too." I answered and she smiled at me. Her smile is literally the most precious thing.

"I still can't believe I asked you to marry me and you said yes. Our wedding will remain unforgettable to me."

"And I still can't believe that you got balls to do it. So I guess that we were really meant to be then." I grabbed her hand and gently kissed her wedding ring and then all of her crooked fingers. They are so adorable just like every part of her. I am so in love with every inch of her. Every bone, muscle or fiber she is made of. I don't get how can someone hate the way her fingers look, I mean that they just make her more unique.

"I love you so much. I just want to be with you all day long, I don't want to work today. But Christina would kill me if I said no."

"Perfect, you just reminded me that I should start to get ready to work. I don't even know why I am still in our bed."

"Because you just feel good in my presence, admit it." Lauren winked at me and crashed her lips onto mine, passionately kissing me. I was shocked at first but obviously, I kissed her back.

"Wow." Was all I was able to say after we pulled away. "I-I should really go."

"No, it can wait. We have enough time for one quickie. I feel the need to make us both feel good. Please allow me to do that and give you energy for today." She pushed me down onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head, riding my friend so well. When Lauren and I got engaged, we were really excited to plan our future. Not just wedding but we also wanted kids. Lauren was really sad knowing that she couldn't have them with me, I knew how important it was for her to have tons of children because she was raised in a large family. So I decided to have a surgery, so now I can get her pregnant anytime (idk if that's possible but let's just say that everything can be possible in fictions). We will keep trying and if that won't work, she will have to go to sperm donor or we will just adopt a bunch of cute kids.

"Damn, you are such a wild woman. You are lucky that we sleep naked, so we can save time that way. You better finish me til 7:30am because if my boss will kick me from work, you know whose fault it is." I flipped us, turning her into a moaning mess with my actions. Dang it, how good was our decision to move in to our own. People would be so done hearing us screaming each other's name every day. I kept going, things were going well and I thought I had everything under control until I realized that I actually came inside her without using protection. Well too late, fuck. It was supposed to be just a quickie. I got so into finishing us in the fastest way possible that I completely forgot. I always used protection because Lauren just never told me officially when she wants to have kids, I just knew she wanted them one day.

Like it's said, you get to know the real self of your lover by living together. I didn't take Lauren to be this type of a kinky person but we have been making love like a lot recently. She is just really passionate about it and I am not complaining about her dominant side. I love the way she loves me. Still waters really run deep. We had our first time just after our marriage, so we didn't do anything wrong. And if you ask, yes, we had the sexiest saxophone solo ever from Careless Whisper playing that time. It was so magical!

A week later... At Jasmine's work...

Lauren just won't let me work properly, she just keeps messing with my head even here. I begged her to stop texting me when I am at work but she doesn't care. Glad I was about to leave for today when I got a text from her. 

From:

My dorky wife: Babe, would you like to go stargazing with me tonight? I would love to tell you something there...

To:

My dorky wife: So you are basically asking me to go on date? Laur, we have had like millions of them, would you ever get tired of them? Okay, okay. I will go on another date with you.

I was afraid to agree with going out with her because I knew she wasn't feeling well these past days but let's give it a shot.

That night...

When I got to the place Lauren texted me, she was already waiting there. Oh, so a huge meadow, she is so romantic, I see. I quietly started walking towards her in hopes that she wouldn't notice me. She was turned from me, looking at the sky and I couldn't help myself but to check her back up and down. I facepalmed myself for staring once again before I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck from behind.

"Baby, stop." She giggled feeling me on herself. I just know all her sweet spots where she is ticklish.

"You want me to stop loving you?" She just rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I am here. So, what did you want to tell me?" She didn't say anything, just threw me down on the grass like she wanted to perform a touchdown. That moment, I couldn't hold my laughter anymore, neither could she. Everything felt just so right with her. We just stayed laying on the grass, looking into each other's eyes.

"Damn, you are so beautiful. I am forever grateful to your mom and dad for making you. I am forever thankful to God for picking you for me. I got so lucky that you are into girls too.

"Jasmine? Do you want to know the truth? I-I think that I was always gay, well, bi but still. I had been noticing girls before I met you but I was afraid of coming out because of my religion. I was sure that my family would hate me for the rest of my life then but I couldn't hold it in me anymore. I was dating guys just to use them, use them as my cover up. None of them were able to make me feel like you. The shivers and sparks you make me feel everytime you touch me. Your beautiful ocean eyes, your rich long brown hair, your heart of gold. I fell for you Jasmine, so hard. And I am still falling."

"Oh...well, that's not a surprise. The way you dress most of the time - flannels, snapbacks, cuffed jeans. The fact that you love skateboarding as well. Let's be real, hot girls might be gay or bi. Laur, never ever feel ashamed of something which is not your fault anymore. I am still beyond proud of you coming out and see that people are so supportive of us so far. You don't even know but since I joined your fanbase, I have been noticing the fact that you can turn even straight girls gay. You are just this powerful, honey."

"I know you know it...but I am gay just for you.  And let me tell you that I am so lucky that someone this beautiful like you is one too. I just don't get one thing. How can you still withstand me? You have to find me annoying after all those years."

"Why are you talking like this? You know I would never leave you, I love you too much for that."

"Look at me, what do you see on me? Just tell me that I am ugly and fat!" Lauren started breaking down next to me. Well, I was used to her being one dramatic mood switcher but still, seeing her emotional just breaks my heart every single time. This really made me think about the morning we had that together a week ago because her hormones have been like crazy lately.

"I can't believe you. Literally anyone could fall in love with you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, do you want me to scream that from the top of my lungs, so anyone can hear that?"

"You really think that anyone would want a girl like me. B-but people used to treat me like trash. I had toxic people around me and they kept on hurting me in the past. I believed them and what they were saying about me. They wanted to bring me down, even when I thought I was okay, they would always think about finding a problem on me. They would pay attention on any detail, they would notice me gaining weight even when I thought I wasn't that chubby. From then, I had those moments I didn't eat almost anything per day. I almost developed an eating disorder because I just didn't want people to laugh at my body image. The guys I used to date treated me like a piece of trash, they could do anything what they pleased to me just because I was an introvert. I was so stupid to let them go this close to me but I was addicted to pain. I had so many moments when I just felt like giving up. That was just until I met you and we fell in love. Thank you for turning my world upside down in the best way possible." She started quietly sobbing, leaving me in shock. I immediately went to comfort her with my hugs. I couldn't believe that she went through something which she doesn't deserve at all. 

"Oh my gosh, why you didn't tell me all of this earlier? Love, you are worth so much. What others say shouldn't impact your life. You just have to believe in yourself and not let them come to you. Remember, you are not a problem to be fixed but a person to be loved. No one of us deserves to ever go through something like you went through. You are so so strong and I can't be prouder of my fighter. Yes, my fighter, only my beautiful fighter." I sighed and kissed her forehead with all the love I was feeling towards her. "Look at where are you now, Laur. You made it here. You have millions of fans who look up to you so much, you still have one loving family and most importantly, you have me. You have me and I will never leave you, can you hear me?" I wanted her to finally say something positive about herself but instead of it, I was attacked by her sweet kisses. I could taste her salty tears but she was still so gentle, even when letting her anger out. I was happy because I knew that she would forget about bad things by that way. I let her do anything the heck she wanted to do. I would never ignore her and her feelings.

"I love you and only you and I really mean it. I never felt this loved." She looked up at me with puffy eyes and I just wiped off a tear resting on her cheek.

"But we all know it's okay to cry sometimes because the sad girls are the ones who feel alive." 

"Shut up! It's my song!" She yelled at me, showing me just that cutest smile I fell for a long time ago.

"Ha, you are smiling again! I made you smile! Nope, I will never shut up when it comes to you. Look up at the sky, you know which star is the brightest one of them?"

"Um..most likely Sirius?"

"You are wrong, cutie."

"Are you trying to doubt my knowledge?"

"I am trying to hit you with the frying pan of the truth. It's you who is the brightest shining star to me." I winked at her, reaching for her hand, so I can intertwine our fingers and feel millions of butterflies flying in my stomach over and over again."I got everything I wanted and I hope that you know how loved you are by me, I am really one soft mess for my wife and I will continue protecting you at all costs because you deserve to be treated like a queen. You have no idea how happy you make me."

"It's like you're from outer space, beam me up." Lauren belted out, squeezing my hand even harder. "It was really worth all the wait for someone like you. We really have this extraterrestial love, cutie. And it feels amazing. I will love you til the day I die."

"Oh please, I will love you endlessly. I am always here for you, trapped in heaven with you on this earth."

"Jasmine Cimorelli?"

"Yea, my beautiful wife?"

"I have something to tell you. I am pregnant...and I am excited about it!" A smile grew on my face and I felt nothing but relief and joy. I gave her the tightest hug ever and exclaimed "I am excited with you and I am ready to be a parent."

Time skip...

9 months later, Lauren gave birth to two healthy human beings. We named our boy Devin and our girl Casey. I hate hospitals so much, I literally felt like passing out seeing the whole birth but I was there with Lauren the whole time, holding her hand and keeping on telling her how brave she is because I knew that she needed me to be with her to feel okay. And I would do anything for her.

"Laur, you did it. I am so proud of you." I said, wiping the sweat off her forehead with a tissue and handing her a glass of water while the nurse was wrapping up our twins and then handing them to their strongest mother ever.

"They are so beautiful. I can't believe I am holding two fetuses of our love. They are our little miracle, we have to love them with all of our heart." She spoke up, exhausted but happy.

"They are gorgeous, just like their gorgeous mama. I love you all so much." She let out a chuckle and I leaned in to kiss her with all of my passion.

Devin looks like Lauren a lot. He totally has these big eyes and black hair after her, I can already see him as a lady's man. Casey has my blue eyes and her hair is more like blondish shade but she has these heart-shaped lips which reminds me of Lauren. I can tell that she will be a softie growing up. They will be the best kids ever.

That's it, now excuse me while I go loving the girl of my dreams and taking care of two kiddos who make my whole world...

Author's note: So here is my final chapter of this book cooked up just for you, dear readers!

Sorry if this story was bad, I just ran out of cute ideas hahah but thank you so much for all of your support so far! I might come back with another book soon, let me know if you would like that or just stop me writing because I don't know how to feel about my poor writing skills

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.7K 224 13
*tHiS sToRy iS bAseD oN tiTLes oF CimOrElli's sOngs Do you ever feel like going through an unexpected breakup and feel it's like an end of the world...
10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
64.4K 1.2K 34
When singer and YouTube star Lauren Cimorelli starts falling for a 17 year old high schooler who never wanted to be famous with a bad life. What will...
5K 90 16
Lauren Cimorelli's new life. What can that be? After she left her family, friends, home. After she lost herself? After she knew she pregnant?... ht...