From The Beginning To The End

Bởi notagleekanym

This is how the Klaine relationship goes, from the first beautiful day till the heart-breaking break up. Xem Thêm

Back to McKinley
Friendship blooms
Hangout plan
A moment of glory
Roomates
First time
Exposed boyfriendship
Sebastian strikes
Blaine to the Rescue! (2)
Kurt's teacher
Half-separated relationship
The list
Secrets Unfold
Carnival Date
Critical condition
Long-lost brother
"Heartbroken" Blaine?
A Week's To Leaving
Unpredictable Fight
Difficult To Forgive
Sectionals
Kurt's Last Day In McKinley
Time of our lives
Departure
Kurthony's friendship
Heartbreak in New York
End of Klove
The Kiss
Author's words
The Klonversation
Official End
Author's words (2)

Blaine to the Rescue!

1.3K 45 5
Bởi notagleekanym

Puck's been counting down to 5 slowly while Mr Schue is busy talking.

"And 5, 4, 3, 2," Puck said softly.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg...!

"Class dismiss," Mr Schue groaned.

Kurt went straight towards the exit without hesitating.

"Sup homo," Azimio greeted evilly.

"Yeah, lucky we didn't hear your sickening voice in there. Or we will be even weaker than you. You know what? My grandma sings better than you," Karofsky joined in.

Kurt stared from Kurofsky to Azimio. He did not know what to do. He just waited to see what will happen.

"And I saw your diary, you said you were alone. What's wrong? Do you even need someone when you're all surrounded by your faggy clothings?" Azimio shouted.

"Beat me up. Cuz all that matters to me, is my family, and me. I don't care if I were to be rammed by a loaded truck or whatever. But whatever you do, it won't change a thing out of me," Kurt said angrily, and began to cry.

"I won't beat up any lady, but this one's extraordinary," Kurofsky began to threw a fist at Kurt but a strong, rigid hand stopped him.

"Dude, what's up on your mind?" Blaine shoved Kurofsky towards the locker as hard as he could.

Kurofsky stood up and began to punch Blaine. After not more than 10 punches, Blaine was lying on the floor, unconscious.

"We'll see you again, fagass. And clear that mess of your boyfriend off this hallway," Azimio taunted.

Kurt rushed towards Blaine and tried to shook him up but to no avail. He have no choice but to carry Blaine into his car with all his might to his house. Kurt had no idea where Blaine lives.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.9K 781 22
This is a story about Klaine and how they roomed together at Dalton. They get close enough that they know everything about each other and to start to...
20.9K 439 18
This is where it started with Max, where the relationship with Quinn kicked off.
62.7K 2.1K 11
A klaine story were McKinley student Kurt Hummel meets Pop star Blaine Anderson
96 0 16
"How much are you paying me?" "$100 every date" "Deal" ~~ It all started when he made me fall in love with him, then he left me. ~~ It all starte...