An Inconvenient Attachment {M...

By buttercreamSQ

Chantel Rivera - Olivia Henderson is a 25 year old lawyer who works at the Rivera and Coulson Law Firm, which... More

I'm getting what i deserve. I'm reaping what i sow.
seven single acts of indiscretion
I've never done this before
You broke his heart.
Turn on the late late show, now.
Story Of My Life
Reach out
It just still hurts me...a lot.
We need to make this quick
HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!
That was a joke, he nipped mine so i did it back.
l just proposed a settlement to dick with them!
(UPDATE)
I wanna fuck you on this desk
{UPDATE}
Nochalance
Wasn't saying that when you was begging for my dick.
Wedding
The newly wedded couple

I told you not to come

188 7 2
By buttercreamSQ

I frowned when my door bell rung twice.. who could that be??

I quickly undo the knot in the flannel and button it up before I answer the door. I open the door to see Michael. I sighed "I told you not to come tonight" I frowned at him. He looked me up and down smirking... "I got food though" he says softly holding up the food in the bag "and I got drinks" he said gently "can I come in??" He said softly. I can't turn him away now! I sighed and moved aside letting him in.
I closed the door behind him after he walked in, when I turned around he was stood very close to my body. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.
He gravitated towards me slowly which made me back up to the front door and lay flat on it "why are you moving away from me like you're scared of me?" He frowns confused. I sighed shakily "I'm not scared of you, Michael. I told you that you had to stay away from me... yet you're here, not staying away from me"

"Come on," he nodded and walked down the hallway to my kitchen. I shakily sighed, he turned and grabbed my hand.. he walked me into the kitchen as he placed the food and drinks on the breakfast bar.

"So, what shall we do?" He looked at me smiling "shall we watch a film?"
In nodded softly "we can do?"
He started smirking as he looked me up and down "can we watch one in your room?"
I shook my head "no we're watching it in the living room"
He pouted coming closer to me "please, chan.. I wanna get comfy" he licked his lips as he placed his hands on my waist and carefully pushed me against the kitchen bar. He stood against me with his arms wrapped around my waist.
I don't know why but I'm being so shy right now.. but I don't know if I'm just shocked at him being like this.

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, he pressed his bulge against my lower stomach making me moan, he started rubbing his bulge against me as our kiss intensified. He pulled his lower half of his body away from me and gave our bodies some room, but it wasn't until he grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge through his pants, that our bodies connected again.
He moaned into the kiss and rubbed his bulge on my hand.
His tongue started rolling against mine, his hands found their way down to my thighs, he pulled my right thigh and lifted my leg up so I could wrap it around his waist which ultimately gave him more access to my woman hood. Once our private areas rubbed against each other we both moaned.
I pressed my hands against his chest making him stop kissing me "what? Have I done something wrong?" He asks softly.

I shook my head and placed my leg down on the floor "no... it's just that— I thought you wanted to watch a film??" I asked making him smirk. He he grabbed the bag he brought that was supplied with food and drinks... he then grabbed my hand and tried walking me through the hallway to the stairs.

"Ah ah" I say stopping in my tracks making him turn around and tug on my arm "what??" He said softly.
"We're watching a film in the lounge area" I stated looking into his eyes making him pout "I wanted to watch a film in bed though..."

Think!

"I don't have a tv in my room, it broke" I state, completely lying. He believes me straight away as I'm a lawyer:

Half way through The Mask.. i see Michael glancing down at my legs. I don't pay any attention and just carry on sipping out of my Dr Pepper bottle. Immediately, my Dr Pepper gets taken out of my hand and away from my lips, before I could protest Michael lips are on mine kissing me passionately.
I widened my eyes slightly at his forwardness.
I heard him put the cap back on the Dr Pepper bottle and throw it to the floor. He wedged his way between my legs and started to dry him me slowly, he lifted my legs up as he checked on my lip and placed my legs around his waist. He moaned into the kiss and he stroked my face so lovingly.

He pulled away from the kiss and opened his eyes slowly, he stood up from the couch and grabbed my hand pulling me up.
He kissed me again and walked us backwards out of the room... we stumbled up the stairs and he pushed me into my room.
We fell on the bed without breaking the kiss.

As we got comfy on the bed he slid his hand up my thigh under the flannel/oversized shirt I'm wearing, he moaned as his hands rubbed around my leg, stretching around to feel on my arse.
Soon enough he pulled off my knickers and kissed me harder as he fidgeted with his belt. He pulled off his belt and removed his black slacks.
He kicked off his boxers and laid back on top of me, connecting our lips together again.

He teased my entrance with the tip of his member making me pant and moan... I moan even louder when he slowly penetrates me as I felt my insides expand.
He breathed softly as he continued to entering making sure all of him was feeling me.
He placed his face in the crook of my neck as he sucked on my neck and collar bone softly. He slowly started moving in and out of me as he breathed slowly... "ooohhh" I moaned quietly closing my eyes.

He continued thrusting into me at a slow pace making us both moan "you f-feel so gooood" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter. He moaned again once I started kissing his jawline and sucking on it slowly and softly.

He stroked my hair as he lovingly thrusted in and out of me, with such gentleness. The other time's he was quite rough with me, but this time he isn't.

Soon enough, we both came and moaned sufficiently louder than the times before.
He panted trying to recollect air, he laid his lips on my jaw and kissed it sloppily, he then pecked my lips a few time's then rolled off of me.

His phone started ringing making him sigh, he bent over to the floor grabbing his trousers so he could get his phone out.

"Hello?" He answered it huskily, he cleared his throat, his voice after sex is so fucking sexy.
He sat up quickly "yeah I'll be there soon" he says getting up and grabbing his boxers

"Bye...I love you too baby," he smiled down the phone making me blink. Did he really just tell her that after fucking me??

I laughed sitting up... shaking my head, I buttoned my flannel back up, I stood up from my bed bending over and grabbing my knickers and putting them back on.
I turned around to see Michael checking me out and biting his lip "I'm gonna have to go," he said softly and I nodded "yeah I heard, your soon to be wife called" I said sarcastically and walked past him out the door "don't be like that!" He called out making me laugh, through shock, mostly.

I head down stairs into my kitchen and boil the kettle to make myself a coffee.
I sniffled to myself in the kitchen.. I'm so fucking stupid. How could I let him do this to me again, how could I let him do this to his beautiful fiancée! never mind me! He has a fiancée at home and a step son who loves him.

This is so wrong!

"Hey, Chan??" I heard and it wasn't Michael's voice. I stood up straight to see Niall in my kitchen door way.. I frowned "what you doing here??"

"You didn't answer when I was knocking, and it was open, so I thought I'd come in and check on you and—" he said but his eyes get distracted to somewhere else. I look to my side to see Michael coming in from the stairs entrance.

"Oh fuck" I whisper under my breathe as I wipe my face from my uncontrollable tears.
Niall glanced at me and so did Michael.. "Chan? Why are you crying?" Niall asked sternly, wanting to know the answer

"I— I just"

"She does feel well" Michael cut me off glancing at me.
Niall nodded "why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your fiancée?"

"I came to check up on her" Michael said looking Niall up and down in a threatening manner.
Niall raised a brow at him "haven't you seen her all day at work??"
Michael shook his head "no—I was umm— busy all day today: I didn't get a chance to talk to her" he said stuttering slightly.
I wonder if Michael suspects that Niall knows about mine and Michael's one night stand.

"Well, I hope you aren't the reason for her tears. A beautiful woman like her doesn't deserve to cry over a cheating—"

My eyes widen "okayyyy, Niall let's go" I pushed him outside of the kitchen into my living room. He turns around looking pissed off "what's he doing here chan?" He raised his voice making my eyes widen "shhh, Niall" I beg glancing behind me again to make sure Michael hasn't followed us "please say you haven't fucked him" Niall said capturing my attention.
I let my head drop to the floor in shame... I heard Niall sigh..

"Chantel, I'm gonna have to go I'll see you at—"

"Yeah go on, fuck off to your fiancée and if you still are so desperate for a side piece fuck off and find another girl.." Niall spat pulling me in or a hug as I started to cry softly "you're disgusting man" Niall shook his head as he rubbed my back

"I'm sorry, Chan, if I upset you I'm so—" Michael called out to me, sounding genuinely upset "fuck off to your fiancée.. she doesn't care about you. Leave her alone from now on like she's been begging you to do" Niall spat Michael. I hear michael let out a puff of air, probably from anger, seconds later I then heard my front door slam.

I cried a little harder into Michael's chest "it's okay, Chan.. he's gone now" he rubbed my back "did you both have sex?" He asked softly.
I nodded into his chest and he sighed "shhh it's okay."

"Maybe we should tell Cooper about all of this" Niall announced as we was sat watching a film in the living room. I frowned and snapped my head towards him "no! Are you stupid?" I said to Niall making him laugh softly.

"He'd fire Michael and most likely fire Kelly.. so you don't have to be around either of them. Your life would be back to how it was" he rubbed my leg gently.
I shook my head aggressively "no, it's fine. Now you've told him, he'll most likely keep his distance" I nod, not really knowing if what I said was true.

"Only if you say so" Niall sighed getting comfy on my sofa.
I smiled at him softly and he smiled back with the same bright smile and eyes that he's always had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 200 47
Alex Ackles,a rather famous singer-songwriter-actress,6.1,curvy,black hair,big boobs and in general great body and beautiful face,has legal problems...
32.5K 1.3K 25
~~Complete~~ Olivia is a young 20 something Fellow working at the White House for the past few years. Chris Evans has been coming by for a few years...
557 2 6
The big shot attorney of DC-Rosie quit her job after defending a powerful businessman of a multi-billion dollar company accused of fraud and now two...
8.6K 197 43
Crystalline Nicole Quinn, the step daughter of Giovanni and Louisa Quinn. She has secrets that she never tell anyone. Her heart is surrounded by big...