๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

7โšก GAME ON โšก

9.9K 631 389
By JIA74U

💙

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙💙

"SO? "

"As you know, Wei Wuxian is the son of Mr. Wei Changze and Mrs. Wei Cangse sanren. Mrs. Wei Cangse Sanren is the daughter of Madam Baoshan Sanren...."

"What? That famous billionaire, who donated her everything into charity and took monkhood!!!!!! "

Wei Changze Wei Cangse   Ma'am
                             Sanren        Baoshan
                                                   Sanren

As ordered by Lan Wangji, Xue Yang gathered everything on Wei Wuxian and Jiang family. And now, he was reporting all he gathered to his boss Lan Wangji.

"Yes, the same one. Cangse Sanren was a college babes. She was street smart , kinda tomboyish, beautiful, and very mischievous, also totally carefree, just like her son Wei Wuxian. Both are xerox copies of each other, even the mole part. Most eligible bachelors of elite family queued up for her hand in marriage. Jiang Fengmian, Jin Guangshan, Wen Rouhan, and ....... "

"And? "

"And Lan Qingheng- Jun. "

Yang said with a sigh.

"What!!!!!! "

"Yep, your father had a huge crush on her....he was her senior....."

"You got to be kidding me!!! Dad!! how?"

"....Well, they all studied in the same uni. And, she kind of was the whole college's sweetheart......but, disappointing them all, she chose the poorest, humblest, quietest, and most undeserving one......Wei Changze was studying in the same college as a scholarships student, awarded to him for his brilliancy. He was very intelligent. He tutored high class that is rich students, worked as librarian and somehow managed his expenses. And one of his most spoiled students was Cangse Sanren. "

Yang smiled before continuing further.. Wangji saw it and furrowed his brows..

"What!!! "

He asked. YANG smirked.

"You are not gonna like it, but it's kinda very romantic... Sanren was not only spoiled, but she randomly and shamelessly flirted with Wei Changze.. like, writing 520 as the solution of any and every math equation Wei Changze gave her to solve. Blabbering non stop to him, while following him in uni premises all day long, in spite of the fact that, he seldom listened and he practically never answered. In fact, Changze ignored her like air, but she glued to him like a magnet. Cangse Sanren was......well, Cangse Sanren . Lively, persistent... And shameless."

"Yep, Wuxian's mother she was all right. Kind of the same expected disturbing behavior she showed. Like he shows. "

Wangji said with a kind of 'DUH' expression.

"Exactly....Anyways, slowly but Changze started developing feelings towards her too...."

"STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.... "

Wangji said with an impassive look. Yang laughed...

"Whatever....but, they fell deeply for each other. Sanren wanted to help Wei financially, but as expected of some of those poor ones, dignity didn't allow him to accept her help. Both contradicted each other. Whereas, Wei was a brilliant, mature, reserve, talented, quiet, patient one, who even smiled seldom, Sanren was always threatening around, member of a loud gang, always screaming, mischievous, spendthrift, Bunking classes, always giggling and teasing, which though changed after she met Wei Changze. But then, half of the college followed her blindly and other half either had crush or curiosity about her. She had a huge fan following in uni."

"Wow"

"Exactly, wow. And that's why when Wei Changze, straight forward, asked her hand in marriage from Madam Baoshan Sanren, she agreed immediately. She saw something in him, that no one saw. Though, I have no clue what.. I mean he was a beggar, if asked truthfully."

WANGJI smiled fondly.

"She was a mother. She saw exactly, what a wise mother and a pro businesswoman could see. Protector of family, hardworking self sufficient man, committed lover, mature guide, faithful husband, one woman man, provider for family, determined, confident man, who could handle her spoiled daughter perfectly, give her all the love, care, security and freedom in the world. Who could pamper and spoil her, at the same time control and prevent her from taking wrong route. Also, one who accepted her as she was and even respected her equally. Her perfect match.... Exactly, what every mother, father and brother want for their daughter and sister...."

YANG saw WANGJI in a new light in his eyes. He never saw this side of WANGJI before. He sighed.

"Wow, proud father of Frankenstein!! "

Wangji glared at Yang.

"Well, these kinds of girls sounds trouble seeking frankenstein to me. Anyways, finally she married Wei Changze. After her marriage, Fengmian married Madam Yu Zi Yuan, under family pressure, and for business collaboration. Your father found solace in Madam Lan. Wen Rouhan got married to a beautiful maiden, of course driven by lust, Jin Guangshan married Madam Jin, for her huge property, resources and financial gain, as expected.... And, probably everyone moved on. "

"Why probably!?! "

"Because, Wei Wuxian's parents' death wasn't natural. They died in an accident and most probably it was planned by one of these four people who had romantic feelings towards Cangse Sanren. Your uncle considered Cangse like his sister. His best friend. And her sudden death broke him to core. He was devastated. More so because, he was aware of the the truth behind their death. He left normal life and... "

"As expected, uncle joined the army..."

"Yes, he couldn't get over the Sanren family's unnatural death. So he never married or started his own family. Though everyone else moved on and became established long ago, your uncle was the only one left."

"I can understand. "

"Anyways. Everyone soon started family after marriage. But the Wei family started from core. Wei Changze denied the Sanren family fortune. Again stupid dignity. God, I haven't seen another ones, so stupid. He said, he will build up his family and career on his own capability. And provide Cangse Sanren everything on his own, with his own hard earned money."

"And Ma'am Sanren agreed!?! "

"Baoshan Sanren was very impressed with her son in law. So, she made him the caretaker of her whole property and how it should be resourced for good purposes. And then retired to some monastery. And, you won't believe it, Wei Changze donated them all to the last cent, to the charities. Until the last cent. Can you believe it!?!"

"Impressive but foolish decision and act.... "

"Well, but he successfully was creating and progressing his own establishment. He became highly successful, in a very short span of time. But, someone was still enraged and could not accept Cangse Sanren's rejection, her choice of life.

"So!?! "

"So, an accident was plotted. Nobody, knows who that person was. But the motive was the death of Wei Changze and Wei Wuxian. Wei Cangse wasn't supposed to be in the car that day, but unfortunately she was. She shielded Wei Wuxian with her body, as glass pierced through her body."

"My God!"

"Both husband and wife were spot dead. When their car was recovered from the ditch, that it had fallen into, they found two dead bodies, shielding little Wuxian, who was patting and calling them to woke them up. He was only 2 at that time. He didn't even realize......"

There were tears in both Xue Yang and Wangji's eyes. It was heart wrenching. Xue Yang wiped his tears and continued.

"...... That they were dead, and well........the sight was very heart breaking. "

WANGJI didn't know why, but he felt a hot lump in his throat and a knot in his heart. YANG continued.

"Since, there was none to take care of the little boy, he was about to be sent to the orphanage. His grandmother was in the monastery and wasn't in the circumstances to take him under her. But Fengmian couldn't let that happen, so he took him in. And he became the apple of everyone's eyes. Well except Madam Yu......"

"Because, he was a burden and extra expenditure...."

"Nahhh, Mrs. Jiang is money minded alright and crave for profitable business collaboration and expansion. But they are rich. They do multiple charities of huge amounts. Wuxian's expenditure wasn't even an ounce of what they spent on charity."

"Then? "

"It was, because he was the ditto copy of his mother, who was the first love of her husband. Fengmian looked at the boy with deep adoration and love, and Ma'am Yu mistook it, that because Wuxian looked like his mother, her husband loves him more than his own children. And that digged her hatred deep for Wuxian."

"Ridiculous."

"Exactly. She tried to poison Jiang Wanyin's mind about Wuxian, because she already saw Jiang Yanli taking the position of surrogate mother for Wuxian. But that backfired too. Because contradicting her plan, Jiang Wanyin too, fell in love with Wuxian, and that infuriated her more."

"So, it's nothing to do with money. proceed... "

"Wuxian is a beautiful and attractive creature, and many wants him for themselves. They offered profitable collaborations in exchange for him to the Jiangs, and had it been in Madam Yu's control, he would be married off to one of them. Some were even in their 40s, some 30s and some younger ones, like Jin Zixun of Jin household, Su She of Mo household, Wen Chao of the wens, your cousin who's in jail right now, but Fengmian and Wanyin...."

"Neither agreed to the proposals. Understandable. Proceed. "

"Nor let Wei Wuxian even know about them. Wuxian is always in a protective circle of the Jiangs, specially the two Jiang alphas, snd Jiang Yanli, who don't let any negativity touch that lad, well except Madam Yu's hatred and dislike. That's the only thing out of their control. "

YANG took a deep breath before continuing. WANGJI didn't say anything, just waited patiently.

"And, after a molestation attempt on Wuxian, when he was still a boy in which Wanyin almost lost his life saving him, both father, son appointed a permanent bodyguard, but without Wuxian's knowledge."

"Who!?! "

"Wuxian's best friend, Zhao Zhuliu is actually like a bodyguard, hired by Wanyin. Wanyin financially took and still takes care of Zhuliu and in return, he takes care of Wuxian. But Wuxian is unaware of it. "

"Ok, but then what are his weaknesses, does Wuxian has greed of money or power or something else!?!"

"Well, none. Just like his parents, Wuxian neither has greed of money or power. Or anything else."

"Okay, so you are just wasting my time by depicting his history & geography, without any profitable info. "

"Well, every person has a weakness. and not only Wei Wuxian's weakness but Jiang family, and Jiang Wanyin's greatest weakness is Jiang Yanli. "

"Interesting. And how could we use it?"

WANGJI said with a smirk. YANG smirked too. And continued.

"Jiang Yanli studied in the same uni as Jin Zixuan, elder son of Jin Guangshan, and both fell in love and are now officially engaged to be married......."

"Hmmnn."

"And well, Jins are our close associate. and you know Jin Guangshan. He could lick your feet, as long you give them profitable business. He is dying to have a strong relationship with the Lans, on both business and personal level. He even offered for marriage of Miss. Wen Qing's, with Jin Zixun or Zixuan, but after your refusal, settled with Jiangs.

"And something, disappointing us due to the Jiangs, and threatening our relation with them can make him cancel the marriage immediately. simple. "

Lan Wangji smirked wider finishing of Yang's sentence. He looked at Yang and patted his shoulder.

"Now, that's why I pay you, your heart's content, Yang. You are devil, and a talented one at that. So, let's start the game. Call the Jiangs and fix a meeting. "

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

On the other hand, Wei Ying was having the time of his life. Though their, his and Wanyin's sunday got messed up, they had their love still intact for each other. Next day Wei Ying went to uni and hugged Zhuliu jumping and dancing. surprised Zhuliu asked.

"What happened to you? "

"Gege confessed to me Liu gege..... said, he loves me. Gege said he wants to marry me."

Zhuliu rolled his eyes, at his oblivious friend. Whole world knew, that Wanyin loved him since a long time now. But here his denser than dense, didi (younger brother)had no idea. and the way he was jumping around, grinning, like an idiot. people stared.

"Wei Ying , behave."

"Ok."

But Wuxian was still grinning and giggling and humming like an idiot. Zhuliu shook his head smiling. Small things made his friend so happy, and this was the biggest thing of his life. Of course he is madly happy.

Zhuliu had a family once, father mother and a younger brother. But his younger brother died in sickness, and his mother and father, died in grief shortly.

When he was first asked by Wanyin to guard Wuxian, Zhuliu hated it but couldn't refuse, since Wanyin had helped him a great deal financially, when his brother was ill. Zhuliu had thought may be a teenager kid of rich family would be difficult and annoying. But when he met the younger one for the first time, that angelic face, cheerful, innocent eyes, captured his heart. And the more he knew and understood Wuxian, Zhuliu started to become more possessive, protective and caring for his oblivious friend.

Not for money or Wanyin's instructions, but he found in Wuxian the brother he missed. He couldn't save his brother but he vowed to protect Wuxian with his life.

He saw Wuxian's sorrows, when Madam Jiang Yu insulted him, witnessed his grief when he missed his parents. There were times, Wuxian hugged Zhuliu and cried his heart's content, sorrows, that he showed nobody else, because others only witnessed his smile, his kind words, his helping nature, mischievousness, but Zhuliu was the only one, who witnessed Wuxian's tears too.

When somebody tried to harass Wuxian, bully him or molest him, he silently cried. Though, Zhuliu always protected him but those attempts left deep scar in Wuxian's heart. And so today, witnessing his immense happiness, Zhuliu couldn't help but feel very satisfied.

Wei Ying skipped second half of college, went home straight and got readied for his big date night.

Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin, went to an expensive restaurant and had an early dinner first. Then they went to the most expensive disco club, devil's heaven.

And danced and drunk their hearts out. From fast rocking dance to slow seductive ones, they left nothing. Faces flushed, feeling hot and spent, they left the disco club.

They bought ice creams, strawberry, chocolate and butterscotch flavors, and went to the beach.

Wei Ying took 2 scoops of strawberry and Wanyin chocolate, and they kissed each other passionately, deeply tasting from each other, tasting each other. Their heart beat ragged the same way, the raging waves smashed the shore, the raging chilled winds flew from sea towards land.

Wei Ying entrusted himself wholly to Wanyin. And why not, he trusted his gege blindly.

Jiang Cheng's lips moved from those tasty lips, to Wuxian's jaw, to his pale, slender, smooth neck. Wei Ying closed his eyes, sat on his knees, and leaned his head backwards, giving Jiang Cheng full access to his torso.

Jiang Wanyin hugged Wuxian nibbling, and biting his soft skin. He opened the first few buttons of Wuxian's shirt, and marked his chest with his teeth. He was so aroused, that his every cell screamed to take his Wuxian at that instant but he stopped. He will first make Wuxian his legally, announcing the whole world that Wei Ying belonged to him. and then, only then will totally claim him.

They lay down on the cool sand, holding each other's hands, sleeping in the cold ragging wind on the soft sandy beach of the sea. Little did they realized a strong tornado was heading their way.

Their lives.....

Before meeting Wanyin and Fengmian, Wangji called Madam Yu.

"Hello!!!"

"Hello, Madam Jiang Yu? Wangji speaking..."

"Wangji? Mr. Lan Wangji? Oh, Mr. Lan Wangji. I didn't expect you will ever call again. After what happened that day......am really sorry about my son. But I hope you understand."

Lan Wangji sat comfortably, leaning his back on his adjustable CEO chair with a satisfied smirk. He had already known how Mrs. Jiang Yu was strongly willing to match her beloved son to Wen Qing , a Lan family member. And the eagerness and nervousness in her voice satisfied his anticipation.

"Mrs. Jiang....... actually, I already had given up on your son, dropped the idea of anything to do with you Jiangs .......but then, my sister insisted and assured me that Jiang Wanyin is a gentleman. And asked me to give you all another chance. And, I cannot refuse my sister anything. So, I thought why not talk to the one sensible person of the household. YOU. "

"Oh, thank you. Thank you so much for your consideration Mr. Lan. I can't tell you, how apologetic I am about my son's behavior. Your sister is an absolute angel, to persuade you to give us another chance. I am highly grateful to her. She is indeed the most eligible one to be the daughter in law of Jiang family.... "

"Yes indeed. But same can't be said about your son, though. I mean, he rejected my sister for a cheap orphan no less. I am highly disappointed at his choice. And doubt his efficiency too, but then my sister told me how protective, caring and gentlemanly Wanyin had been to her, while back in states. She said, that she is sure he liked her a lot. it was love at first sight.......though....."

Wangji got up from his chair and walked to long French windows of his top floor office, looking down. He often enjoyed the view, looking at the people and building that looked small in front of him. He could hear the deep breathing of tension of Ma'am Jiang Yu. He enjoyed it too.

"Though, I felt a lot different, when I talked to Wanyin. He seemed totally in control of that boy, what's his name again...yeah, Wei something....now, Wen Qing belongs to Lan family and, is somebody. She is smart, successful business woman, beautiful, and owner of one third of Lan properties. And that boy..... Wei something...... Wei Wuxian yeah, Wei Wuxian. He is a nobody. A cheap charity case of the Jiangs. "

"More like a parasite, if you ask me Mr. Lan . I don't know what that orphan boy did to my family. He is a wizard who has enchanted my son, daughter and husband, and made them in his control. Since he came, my family broke up. Like mother, like son. His mother too had the habit to enchant people in her love and then ditch them. Got herself killed due to her habits along with his good for nothing, useless father and left this burden on our shoulders to carry. "

"Whatever.....but he seems like the one controlling Wanyin fully.....because of him, your son dared reject my sister...Lan Wangji's sister.....Mrs. Jiang, I heard your daughter, Miss. Jiang Yanli is betrothed to Jin Zixuan, of Jin family......... now, you see, Jin family is our very close associate. I wonder, how will they feel, when they will know that we their closest business associates had been disappointed by no other than their son's betrothed's family....hmnnn???"

WANGJI gave MRS. JIANG YU some seconds to grip the matter fully... And continued....

"Now, let me tell you something Madam Yu, Mr. Jin Guangshan has always been very enthusiastic about making a relationship with us Lans. He even proposed marriage alliance between Wen Qing and Jin Zixuan his 1st son but since my Qing wasn't interested, so I let that proposal go. But now that, the Jiangs refused my offer I need to give that alliance a serious second thought. Though Zixuan is betrothed to Miss. Yanli , but till not married, right!!! I mean engagements could be cancelled, right?"

Madam Yu gasped. She immediately started to persuade Wangji of otherwise.....

"Mr. Lan , please don't do it. Not only that my daughter is engaged with and love Zixuan. Jiang Wanyin is a better option for your sister. Am not saying because he's my son, but even you must be aware of his reputation, he is more successful and eligible for your sister than Jin Zixuan. Also, your sister loves Wanyin and not Zixuan. How could she be happy with someone she doesn't love?. .... Believe me. Just give us one more chance. And I will make everything alright. "

Lan Wangji listened, to the pleading voice of Madam Jiang Yu with a satisfied smirk, while slowly returning back to his table and rotating the paper weight kept on his table.

He could sense the panic and desperation in Ma'am Yu's voice, and that instant he knew, he had won the first round of the game. On the other hand,  Madam Jiang Yu was on the verge of tears. She impatiently waited for Wangji's reaction, with Bated breath and closed eyes.....holding tightly to her cell phone, as if her life depended on it. And, it indeed did.

The future of her daughter, her son, their business, her family indeed depended on the reaction of the person on the other end of the connection. She prayed to her most trusted deity repeatedly in her mind and repented her sins too. Finally, WANGJI spoke, after letting the fear and desperation bury deep inside JIANG YU'S heart.

"Fine. I will give you a second chance, not because of you, Mrs. Jiang , definitely not because of you, but because my sister really loves your son. And, I never refused my sister anything in life. She is my princess, and she gets whatever she yearns for in life. Ask your husband and son to meet me tomorrow. And, this time ask him to be ready with an affirmative answer........... "

WANGJI said sternly in warning tone. But then he softened his voice. He knew perfectly how to scare a person to their deepest yet not so as much to drive them to the edge.

"Mrs. Jiang, you are his mother. Would you like rather your son waste his life behind a cheap blood, charity case or be established successfully with a Lan member. Choice is up to you. "

WANGJI cut the call, and smiled.

"One gone down, two more to go. I Love this game."

Next day a fuming, furious JIANG WANYIN sat with his very nervous and worried JIANG FENGMIAN in LAN Groups conference room.

Since the day before, his mother had started a huge commotion at home. She even whipped WEI YING mercilessly.

If he and his father hadn't reached the spot in time and he hadn't taken a fainted, bleeding WEI YING in his embrace his mother would have almost killed him. YANLI's tears, his pleadings, his father's reprimands nothing could stop MADAM JIANG YU. It was as if someone has possessed her body, in order to harm WEI YING. He gritted his teeth. Damn the LANs, he thought.

LAN WANGJI's entry brought him back to the present.

"Hello, Mr. Jiang senior. Hello, Wanyin. Welcome to the Lan Groups. Please be seated. And feel comfortable. After All, you are Wen Qing's future. You must be totally comfortable, in my abode.......So....... I hope you have already decided, right?"

"How dare you blackmail us? How dare you agitate my mom against Wei Ying ? Have you no shame? I can't believe you can stoop so low, Lan Wangji as to threaten us with Yanli Jie's future."

WANGJI's cheerful manner immediately vanished, and he looked at them sternly.

"A Qing loves you, more than her life. So much that she tried to kill herself, by slicing her wrist. Now, you have two option Wanyin. Either get married to Qing and establish and progress in life with Lans or choose that orphan and get destroyed forever. And I will make sure you and your that orphan beg on streets of Beijing along with your pathetic family. Am i clear?"

Jiang Wanyin gritted his teeth. Wangji smirked.

"Also, as much as I know, in the coming weeks is your sister's wedding. You will get married to Wen Qing on the same day. Either there will be a grand double couple wedding or no wedding at all. No marriage takes place that day at all if Wen Qing and you don't get married. you know Jins better than me. Jin Guangshan won't spare a minute to break up the marriage, if I insist on it. "

"You.....!!!!"

"Wanyin, I am not cruel. I will make sure that, that orphan is taken care off too. I will myself arrange his marriage to the most eligible bachelor. He will live happily with someone forever in his life. But you!!! Have been claimed by my sister, and it remains likewise. I will send the groom's household gifts from bride's home according to the tradition by afternoon. You too make sure to send the same for my sister by tomorrow. Or you know better than to piss off me. Anyways, would you like to have some breakfast? Cause I am starving. "

"No, thanks, we will get going. "

JIANG FENGMIAN said.

"As you wish, uncle. But remember what I said. Zàijiàn (good bye). "

WEI YING, was waiting for JIANG WANYIN in his room. He was gravely injured and couldn't move. So, he waited. JIANG WANYIN came with a solemn face.

"GEGE... !!!"

WEI YING smiled. WANYIN took him in his embrace.

"Am sorry A Xian. I couldn't protect you from mom's rage."

"It's ok, gege. I am ok now. Everything will be ok, once we get married."

"About that!! Wei Ying.....listen......I have something to talk to you."

"Gege, what happened? You are scaring me. "

"Wei Ying we can't get married for now. I need to get married to Wen Qing."

"Why? But you said, you don't Love her!!!!!! You said, you Love me!!! Then why?"

WEI YING said in a choked voice.

"Because if......... If I don't marry Wen Qing, Lan Wangji would make Jin Guangshang cancel his son's marriage to Yanli Jie. And it will ruin her life. We can't let jie's life get ruined due to our love. Can we?"

WEI YING looked away, sniffing.

"No, we can't. I understand......Fine. You get married to Wen Qing. And don't worry about me. I will go away, far away. Once, am out of sight you can peacefully lead a life with her. Maybe, even start loving her."

"NO, YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE...."

JIANG WANYIN said vehemently, turning WUXIAN'S face towards himself with his right hand. WUXIAN looked at him, tear eyed.

"Gege, I can't stand and watch you becoming someone else's. Please, let me go. I can sacrifice my love for jie but I can't take the torture of staying and watching her claiming you, becoming your wife, lead a happy life, take the position in your life which rightfully belongs to me. I can't..... "

"And, you won't. Once, Yanli jie is married off and settled, I will divorce Qing. I swear, I won't touch her. We will be married legally and socially but physically, I would never consummate the marriage. After divorcing her we will get married. you do trust me, don't you? "

"Yes gege, more than life. More than God. "

"Then, just give me some time and wait for me. I belong to you, and you to me. Nobody could separate us. Trust me."

"Mnnn"

WEI YING nodded, and JIANG CHENG took him in his embrace.

Time flew, and as the wedding day came nearer, nobody was happy in JIANG Household, except MADAM JIANG YU.

JIANG YANLI, felt a bitter pain when she found out how LAN WANGJI has blackmailed her brother using her. And forced him to marry WEN QING. She even protested against it but her mother became furious and both WANYIN and WUXIAN refused to cancel her marriage to ZIXUAN. They knew, how much she loved him.

"Everything's gonna be ok, A Li Jie. Don't worry, just prepare for your bright future."

WEI YING said.

"How can my future be bright, when my own family, my brother and my A XIAN are forced into darkness?"

"Jie, trust me. Every action has equal and opposite reactions. Just stay calm, and watch on, everything will be settled for. Ok. "

"I don't understand, A Xian."

"You don't need to. You just need to be happy, and beautiful for your wedding. See, all the worries are beginning to show off as dark circles, and eye baggages. Go to parlour and get your body prepared for  our peacock brother in law."

"Shameless."

"Jie, as if you two are going to lead a monk life after marriage instead of being all lovey dovey and anxious to jump in bed, sack up with each other...."

Saying that WEI YING ran away.

"Wei Ying, come here. Let me see how shameless you have become. Do they teach you all these stuff in college?....."

But Wei Ying ran away. Yanli's smiling face immediately turned sad. She knew, how much Wanyin and Wuxian were suffering inside. And she hated Lans for that.

On the day of wedding Wuxian unable to bear anymore went to the beach. The same beach he had spent his night with Jiang Cheng. He sat there. And suddenly burst out in tears unable to resist his broken heart any more.

"WHY? WHY ME? WHY ME EVERYTIME? God, why did you make my fate like this!!!! First, I lost my parents and now am going to lose my love too. Why? Am I not worth an ounce of happiness in life. MA ,PAPA please, only today, please come and hug me. Just today, just once please come and hug me. I have no one, nobody loves me, no one left to pacify me. Your Wuxian is all alone. Please come..... "

And he sobbed, kept sobbing and sobbing for a long time. It was dark already when he got up and headed for home. As he reached the road a car came towards him in full speed and stopped with a screech sound and few men forced him inside and the car sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
514K 21.3K 115
|| ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ || โ€ข ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ โ€ข แดกสœแด แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? สœแด‡ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษดสŸส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดแดแด‹แด‡...
30.3K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
133K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...