๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๏ฟฝ...

By hyuckhan

โ› udon know how much i want to zim zalabim you to the bee movie. โœ ๐Ÿœ ห€ห€ ๊’ฑ โคท โ™กุŒ๏น† เธฐเญง โ‹ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ฑ... More

์œ ์„ฑ ๐˜๐”๐’๐„๐Ž๐๐† ๐‘๐€๐Œ๐„๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„.
โ•ฐโ”€ ramen etiquette .ยฐเญญฬฅ
โ•ฐโ”€ order's up .ยฐเญญฬฅ
โ•ฐโ”€ notice board .ยฐเญญฬฅ
โ†’หšโ‚Šยท โ‹ฎ ๐’๐“๐€๐…๐… ๐‘๐„๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ. โ€บ โ™กห–ยฐ๊’ฐ
โ โŒ‡ เธฐเญจเญงเธฐ ๐—๐–พ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—„๐—‚๐—„๐—ˆแŸน โบŒ
โ โŒ‡ เธฐเญจเญงเธฐ ๐—„๐—‚๐—† ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—๐–พ๐–พแŸน โบŒ

โ•ฐโ”€ special menu .ยฐเญญฬฅ

1.8K 80 434
By hyuckhan

❝ we tasty as fuck, gordon ramsay is quaking. ❞

→˚₊· ⋮ BULGOGI ::↷⌗
mark's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— BULGOGI is the ambitious, hardworking and sophisticated woman who runs the YUSEONG RAMEN HOUSE across the street in Itaewon. Having just graduated college two years prior, her biggest dream was to start a pub serving a delicious spectrum of mouth-watering korean dishes. After crucial months of part-time shifts and summer jobs, BULGOGI was able to save up the ineffably pricy rent in a commercial space in Itaewon, and just enough money to start up her new food business. It was a year filled with hardships in her part, as juggling her academics with her future ambitions subsequently led to all-nighters on the daily. However, things started falling back into place since two years later, she finds herself as one of the most popular pubs in the district, garnering the attention of bloggers, foreigners, food junkies and the like, paying off her hard work and the sweat she's shed to get to the top.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What occurred in her past that caused her to become so persistent and ambitious?
— Apart from the fact that no other pub was hiring in the vicinity, what impulse prompted BULGOGI to work at UDON DREAM RAMEN for the time being?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— messy buns, white button-ups, sticky notes, americanos, densely packed notebooks, sleepless nights, earth music & ecology (clothing brand), muji, looks put together but is a mess in reality, low heels, autobiographies.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— she's a hardworking and diligent manager that ensures the best for her restaurant.

→˚₊· ⋮ TTEOKBOKKI ::↷⌗
renjun's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ CLOSED

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— At a very young age, TTEOKBOKKI had developed a keen interest for the supernatural, paranormal, true crime and anything diabolical and mysterious. The element of the unsolved or an undisclosed truth had always sparked a love for her, and growing up she only learned to adore it even more. A conspiracy theorist of her own, TTEOKBOKKI is fond of coming up with her own narrative on things that withhold a sense of mystery, using her intellectual ability to think outside the box. However, she's oftentimes ridiculed for her interests, pushing her to the edge and subsequently leading her to become aggressive and feisty. Nonetheless, it doesn't hinder her from enjoying what she loves, and in spite of other's criticism, she'll push all that aside and enjoy another season of her favorite paranormal show.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What sparked her interest for the supernatural when she was young?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— hoodies, buzzfeed unsolved, conspiracy theories, it, converse, ben&jerry's, h&m, the deep web, night owl, declassified footage, swiss knives.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— she's the shop's dismissive cashier which may or may not have flipped off some customers once in a while.

→˚₊· ⋮ SAMGYUPSAL ::↷⌗
jeno's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— SAMGYUPSAL is the textbook definition of an egirl party animal. With her closet brimming with dark, raven-hued clothes, she decks off to the club every weekend, partying amidst the mass of hundreds of people in hopes of clearing her mind off her worries. Although, it's arguably one of the worst things you can do to run away from your problems, considering that SAMGYUPSAL always end the fridays wasted and on a hangover. She can barely recall what had happened last night, not even having a simple recollection of how she even ended up in places she would never have imagined. But despite her wild behavior, SAMGYUPSAL has had her fair share of weaknesses, and one traumatizing event that had occurred in the past is to blame for her reckless, irresponsible behavior.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What happened in her past which caused her to be the emo, party animal she is currently?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— black ripped jeans, chokers, dr. martens, beanies, 3 fingers of rye, dark makeup, chains, fishnet stockings, crop tops, hooking up, urban outfitters, day6.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— She's a charismatic and flirtatious waitress that charms the customers with her stunning looks.

→˚₊· ⋮ JAJANGMYEON ::↷⌗
haechan's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— Watch out for the circus music, because once you're within a five-meter radius between JAJANGMYEON, it all goes berserk from there. A literal walking meme, she's the epitome of crackhead culture, referencing vines here and there and pulling out another dad joke in any situation possible. She has a stash—no, more like a library—of memes on her phone, and on twitter she's a whole internet star, as her meme page reaches out to thousands of people across the globe. JAJANGMYEON's the group's happy pill, and the bundle of joy she offers to her friends never fail to leave them in a fit of ugly laughter. Her purpose is to make make everyone happy, even in times of distress, and she's always glad to bring them joy. However, it's times like these where she overlooks her own happiness to make others smile, not even realizing that she, herself, is deprived from other's love.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— How does she cope with being neglected from the same love?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— dad jokes, print tees, twitter, vans, memes, white chicks, zara, bomber jackets, tim horton's, patterned socks, bracelets, reddit.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— She makes quite a mess when whipping up dishes in the kitchen, but at the end of the day produces the most fine-tasting food you'll ever taste.

→˚₊· ⋮ BIBIMBAP ::↷⌗
jaemin's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— BIBIMBAP is the group's little ball of sunshine. Even just a glimpse of her gummy smile can quirk up the corners of one's lips, and her soft, quiet voice is enough to bring a warm, fuzzy feeling in one's chest. BIBIMBAP radiates soft energy around her friends and others, and it's virtually impossible not to coo in the slightest. BIBIMBAP is naturally a shy bean, and can be socially anxious when meeting new people. Overtime, she has also experienced difficulty in trusting others, and it's all because of her young, puppy love, which came by and ended as quickly as it started, and subsequently changed her life, tearing her to pieces.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What happened between her and her past lover back when they were younger?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— tennis skirts, reformation, candy barrettes, ruffles, sunday dresses, drunk blush, giggles, scrunchies, baskin robbin's, sweater paws, head pats.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— She's a silent worker who peacefully cooks the dishes alongside JAJANGMYEON.

→˚₊· ⋮ KIMCHI ::↷⌗
chenle's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— KIMCHI has never experienced the luxury of wealth. Growing up adjacent to the railroad with her grandmother in a rural town taught her to bask in simplicity and enjoy the little things in life. She's a big fan of everything vintage, as she's always had an interest in her grandparent's old belongings. Despite her love for the antiques, KIMCHI wouldn't pay a fortune for a vintage bag or a stack of 90's Archie comics. Growing up, she wasn't well-off, and often envied those who can afford the things she could've never imagined to have ever owned. And seeing how the rich live all-so comfortably even in times of distress, only made KIMCHI despise them even more.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What other occurrences in the past contributed to her hate for the well-off?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— cassette tapes, vinyls, thrift shops, 90s ads, thrifted liz claiborne, chocolate chip cookies, six am trains, disposable film cameras, antiques, berets, gladiators.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— She's a reserved and kind waitress who tends to the customers with utmost respect.

→˚₊· ⋮ TAKKALBI ::↷⌗
jisung's pair ! ☼  ⃗ ·  ༘ OPEN

友達 ┊͙ HER STORY ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— TAKKALBI is your basic broke college bitch. Barely keeping up the line of eight's in her report card, she wakes up everyday wanting nothing more but to fall back to sleep. She's the type to call in sick to Netflix and chill, and can hardly find time to do at least a small bit of her homework. TAKKALBI is laid back and extremely chill, and she's basically the Jaehyun in every single chaotic situation. TAKKALBI may seem like she couldn't give two fucks about the world. But in reality, one thing that keeps her up at night is the string of worries that run through her head, and one of which is her family— one thing she so dearly wanted, and could probably never have.

友達 ┊͙ NOODLE POINTS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— What happened to her parents / family in her past? Alternatively, what did they do to her?
— Does she have any other worries?

友達 ┊͙ AESTHETICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— messy bangs, netflix, oversized tees, mismatched socks, midnight pizza hut, all-nighters, specs, uniqlo, air force ones, kankens, bobby pins.

友達 ┊͙ WORK ETHICS ⌨ ◠ ⌗
— She's the shop's dishwasher who, in a spiritual level, completely hates her job and just wants to go home.

AMANDA'S NOTE !   ،
i just wanted to say that i made sure
that each slot has a prominent flaw bc
throughout the story, i wanted the
dreamies to help the girls improve from
their wrongdoings and to become better
people. likewise, the slots will help
the boys cope with whatever conflict
they have in life, which will be further
revealed as the story unfolds. the main
conflict of the story is the ramen
situation, but each pair will also
endure some drama and are subjected
to conflicts within themselves.

15 VOTES FOR ORDER'S UP !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...