All of YOU

By LittleR3dHazmat

(Tord x Reader) !!!TO BE REVISED AND REWRITTEN!! I was abruptly pulled out of the house by the strong hand of... More

Chapter 1: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 2: Just Say Sorry
Chapter 3: Laser-Tag!
Chapter 4: InTrUdEr!!
Chapter 5: Ice cream and Friends
Chapter 6: Broken Bones
Chapter 7: Everything's Alright..?
Chapter 8: Sleepy head
Chapter 9: Sick Day
Chapter 10: "Join Me?"
Chapter 11: The End, or is it?
Chapter 12: Good for You
Chapter 13: Caught in the Crossfire
One Year Story Anniversary Special

The Sequel

376 7 1
By LittleR3dHazmat

I am proud to announce that i have finally written the first chapter of the sequel of this slightly cringy story, and it goes by the name "Who Are You." I only wrote one chapter because i want see if people will enjoy the idea. You can find the sequel on my page!

or here's the link-  https://www.wattpad.com/story/199773948-who-are-you

Here's the teaser i wrote for the description...

||Sequel to "all for YOU (Tord X Reader)"||

The checkup lasted to me like forever but finally was sent back home with a peculiar prescription. I don't remember what the man said it was for, i was too exhausted to care. This day wasn't much like the last, it was dull, boring, and mainly uneventful. While I was strolling back home from yet another cumbersome hospital checkup, i dug into my thoughts to piece things together. I still couldn't remember much of anything apart from the dispersed, uncalled for 'hallucinations." Lest did i recall what exactly had happened before I woke from a 3 year coma. The streets were filled with crowds upon crowds of people rushing past to get wherever they wished to go. I stopped, just a moment to admire the eye-catching setup in a bakery's window. That moment of peace was taken away by someone directing their voice at me. I turned, to see a man in a red hoodie and black cargo pants. He had brunette hair, styled eccentrically into two horns, and one sharp grey eye, the other covered by an eye patch. This man looked tired with prominent bags under his eyes and half of his face was scarred up by who knows what. For some reason he felt familiar.

"(Y/N)-" He seemed a little desperate but i cut him off,

"Who are you?"

"It's me, ----?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 255 40
A Tordtom fanfic!!! !!!WARNING SMUT AND ANGST!!!!!! Tom had been away from his friends for awhile. One day when he got a call from someone he hated...
20.2K 334 20
After 'The End', Edd, Matt, and Tom moved into apartments. After a while, Edd and Matt got closer and shared an apartment to save more money. They wo...
2.4K 67 12
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #10 edd june 06 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
9.1K 154 21
(This Fanfiction is also posted on Quotev) Y/N moves in with her old friends after her house caught fire mysteriously, forcing her to move and find a...