The Doctor (IZ*ONE X M!Reader)

By DJShadow721

Hwang Y/n, a famous medical prodigy, finds himself in one of the most uncommodating nursing homes for the men... More

Synopsis | Kwon Eunbi
Synopsis | Miyawaki Sakura
Synopsis | Kang Hyewon
Synopsis | Choi Yena
Synopsis | Lee Chaeyeon
Synopsis | Kim Chaewon
Synopsis | Kim Minju
Synopsis | Yabuki Nako
Synopsis | Honda Hitomi
Synopsis | Jo Yuri
Synopsis | Ahn Yujin
Synopsis | Jang Wonyoung
The Gathering
Training
Training Start!
Improvements
Saving Mission
Trust
Back Home
Open Up
Stories I
Stories II
Stories III
Another Treatment
Crush
Secret Admirer
Real Feelings
Accused
Save Him
Seek The Truth
Verdict
Chaos
Retry
Final Warning

Escape The Place

2.5K 136 169
By DJShadow721

"Well well well... Look who is this. You're the new employee in Sangyong Hospital, right? The wannabe hero and want to save these stupid crazy girls."

"They aren't stupid. They have mental disorders."

"Yeah yeah, whatever I don't care about what bullshit you're saying. What I care now is, why the fuck did you come here and sneaked in to save that fucking bitch?" He pointed at Yena.

"I want to save her from a filthy fucking shithead like you."

"Wow! What an amazing choice of words." He then points the gun at his head.

"Listen here you dipshit, I don't want you to take away what's mine. That fucking hospital had signed a contract with me and I can take them every month. During that one month, I can do whatever I want. Well, she doesn't necessarily need to do all things, right Yena?" He grinned evilly at Yena.

"Won't you tell 'em what you're doing here?" Y/n diverted his attention to Yena.

"Yena ssi... What did he do to you?..."

"He... He tortured me..." She answered weakly.

"Wrong!" He gestured something to his guard and the guard slapped her.

"Unnie!" Yuri said.

"Just tell 'em the truth. I won't hurt you after that."

"He... *cough cough* did that filthy thing to me..." And the guard slapped her again.

"I don't think that's the right word." Y/n could only clench his fist seeing her being slapped like that in her weak state.

"He... *cough* He..."

"Come on. Say it you fucking slut!"

"He pleasured me..." The girls gasp and Y/n's blood is boiling with anger.

"Good girl." The guard gave her one last slap before going back to his position.

"Why the fuck do you do this?" He asked.

"It's up to me. I do whatever I want. I don't care."

"Is that what you did to Dreamcatcher girls and LOONA girls too?"

"Ohh them? They were so great. Too bad they died. I wanted to enjoy more but these fucking guards is just thirsty for their pussies." Y/n's anger is almost at his peak. He believes that he'll to explode and just freaking punch him on the dick.

"I like that chick named Minji and Bora. Also Heejin and Sooyoung. I just like all of them. They are so cute... and so slutty. This fucking girl ain't bad too. I love it when she cums a lot." He licks his lips.

"Fuck you..." Yena said.

"Oh no. Little ducky just cursed. What can you do now, huh?"

"Look. All things that you did to them are horrible. I know you want pleasure but why don't you just stick to one girl. Why did you kill them?"

"I don't want these sluts to be fighting for my cock. So I kill them after a month. After one dies, I take another one from the hospital."

"YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!!!" Yuri shouted.

"Wow... this girl can curse. I wonder how tight your pussy is."

"That's enough! Let them go."

"Let them go? Sadly, I can't do that. It's my decision. I decide things myself."

"I bet your cock is small as hell!" Chaewon said.

"Hahahahaha! This girl is funny! Wow... you look so cute... and sexy too. I feel like I wanna do you now." He goes towards Chaewon.

"Stay away from her!" Y/n said.

"Uuuuu~ What is going on? Is she your girlfriend? Are both of you a couple?" Then Hyewon raised her hand.

"Oh hi there? Do you want to fuck with me?"

"Do you have any cakes here? I'm starving."

"Cakes? Hammer, do we have any more cakes?"

"I'll go check it first sir." The guard named Hammer went down to check the fridge to see if there's any cakes left.

"I see you're not pretty bad as well. From what I see here, you got bigger boobs than them. I'm for sure gonna love fucking your pussy."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Y/n shouted. He went back to him and put the gun at his head.

"Who the fuck are you to shut me up, huh? Who the fuck-" Y/n then disarmed him as fast as lightning.

However, the guard also has their guns and they point at Y/n.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I just wanna see your gun. This looks fucking awesome!"

"Oh really? I bought that from a famous weapon dealer. It looks nice right?"

"Yeah absolutely. Gosh, do you have a revolver? Do you have any .357 Magnum?"

"I didn't buy that. I have Colt .38, Smith & Wesson .40, and Glock Inc. .45."

"Wow, Colt .38? You're awesome."

"Thanks."

"Let's talk about guns!" Y/n said.

"Sure!" The evil guy said.

"Ah wait. I forgot to ask your name. What's your name?"

"My name is Lee Joon. Nice to meet you!"

"My name is Hwang Y/n. Nice to meet you too!" Y/n didn't think that his silly plan would work. But he continued it anyways to buy some time for the observing team to save them.

"Cake's arrived!" Hammer entered the room with cakes inside some containers.

"Hey babygirl, the cake's arrived. Eat it if you want." Joon said.

"Aight. I'll finish these up." She starts to take the fork and starts devouring the cakes.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"They're inside the room." Nako said.

"How are we supposed to rescue them?" Sakura said.

"I have an idea." Eunbi said. The 4 of them discussed with each other and then they execute their plan.

"I hope this plan works." Chaeyeon said.

"Lezz go!" Yoona said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Do you want more cakes, babygirl?"

"I think so."

"But we're out of cakes already, sir."

"Oh, man. Welp, never mind then." She said.

"Don't worry, I have my cake to give her." He grabs his pants but then Y/n pulled him down.

"Joon hyung, do you like rifles?" Joon then immediately sits down.

"Yes! So much! Gosh, I have a lot of rifles in my house."

Then all of a sudden...

*boom*

A loud sound could be heard from the basement.

"What the fuck is that?! Hammer, go and check it!" Sirens now can be heard.

"Now what the fuck is happening?!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As Hammer and a few other guards go to the basement, they saw sirens sound the cars. They all take out their guns and checked everything.

"Nothing's here-" A sudden blast from the car sent them flying to the wall. They all fainted and Hammer tried to stand up before-

*smack*

"Yeah, I got one!" Nako cheerfully said.

"Let's go, Nako-ya." They then went upstairs to save their friends.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Johnson! Go check the basement!" The rest of the guards went with Johnson to check what happened in the basement.

"Sam! Stay here." Sam and 3 other guards stayed inside the room.

"What the fuck is going on-" Gunshots and the guards' screams could be heard.

"Sam! Go to the front door!" They approached the front door but then they were shot at their arms and legs.

"Who the fuck is there?!"

"Surprise bitches!" Nako appeared and points a gun at Joon.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

"BELLA IN DA HOUSE YO!!!" The aggressive Bella appeared as well.

Joon points a gun at them and Y/n immediately disarmed him.

"Oh... How the tables have turned."

"Fuck you."

"Bella noona, bring them all out of here."

"AIGHT TONED ABS!" Y/n then looked at her in confusion. Like this...

Eunbi and the girls left the room and there's only Y/n and Joon inside. But then, Y/n unloads his gun and threw away the ammo and the bullets.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Y/n cracks his fingers and stretched his body and ready to fight him.

"Thanks for making me mad. Now I'll have more fun beating you." Joon scoffed and did his fighting stance.

"Bring it on, loser. You can't win against me." Joon started it first and they both fight.

It seems like Joon used his Muay Thai skills to fight Y/n. But Y/n wasn't easy to fight either because he had learned all kinds of martial art skills. This time, Y/n used his boxing skills to fight him.

Joon used a lot of leg movements meanwhile Y/n used a lot of hand movements. Joon begins to get a little bit tired while Y/n is still on fire.

"The fuck? How are you still... keeping up?"

"Let's just say... you have woken something inside me. I mean inside my body not my pants."

"Whatever." This time Joon uses his Capoeira skills.

"Eddy Gordo, is that you?" Y/n said referencing Tekken. Joon screamed as he rush to him. However, he didn't even move or flinched. Instead, he was thrown to the ground immediately.

"What the fuck?" He attacks him again but gets thrown down.

"The fuck are you using?"

"It's Aikido bitch."

"Fuck." He tried to strike him again but this time Y/n used jujitsu and he was pinned down to the ground.

"Time to get messy." Y/n then starts to punch him.

"This is for fucking the LOONA girls." First punch.

"This is for fucking the Dreamcatcher girls." Second punch.

"This is for fucking Yena." Third punch.

"This is for harassing Yuri." Fourth punch.

"This is for harassing Hyewon." Fifth punch and he was barely conscious.

"This is for making me mad." Sixth punch.

"This is for every single filthy thing you have done." Seventh punch. Y/n grabs his collar.

"Now... you're gonna go to sleep. Any last words?"

"Fuck yo-" The last punch was delivered and he's unconscious.

"Lights out." Y/n then stands up and makes his way out of the room in a cool motion. Something like this...

Or maybe this?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Girls?" He meets back with the 12 girls.

"Let's run." Yujin said.

"Woohoo, this looks fun!" Nako said.

"HEY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" The other guards saw them and chased them.

"Come on girls we gotta go." They run for their lives. But it seems like it's hard for Yena to keep up. Y/n then carried her bridal style and runs as fast as he can.

Then they arrived at their van and quickly drove away from there. Y/n takes his phone here. (Idk what to call it)

He dialed a number and called someone.

"Hello? It's all yours now Yeosang. Ah and is the SWAT team with you? Ah, I see. Alright so take care bro." He hanged up and continued to drive back to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 16.6K 65
โI will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.โž Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
138K 4.2K 23
"You've fallen for me, haven't you?" He said so sure of himself, even if the told the truth "I have higher expectations than this" I said while poin...
49.2K 1.9K 28
*๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
37.6K 2.1K 17
You are a new Doctor at a mental hospital, Your life was perfect until you got a new patient named Min Yoongi. Characters 1.Name = Kim Y/N Age = 21 F...