Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 6

17.9K 695 90
By secretyooo

After Gu Yuan walked out of the room, she regretted it.

She found that the villa was really big. After she came out, it was also a room. Every door she opened leads to another room. Occasionally, she could see a small hall, with an elegant table and sofas. She felt like she had walked into a maze.

After a long time, she finally found the stairs, and she quickly climbed to the third floor.

When Gu Yuan reached the third floor, she remembered that she didn't know which room Ji Qisen was in.

"I knew I should ask Aunt Sun just now, or should i go downstairs and look for the butler with a bow tie" Gu Yuan wondered.

She turned around, suddenly her head was dizzy, she touched her head, and sighed.Tthinking that her ultimate goal should be to return to her room.

But at this time, the next door opened.

Ji Qisen stood there.

He is wearing a blue shirt and simple silk trousers. He look comfortable and casual without a trace of coldness.

He looked at her. "What's wrong?"

Gu Yuan saw Ji Qisen in the desperate time, almost as if she saw a savior, and almost flew over. "QiSen, it's great to see you!"

Ji Qisen: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan just wanted to cry, but thinking that this is her son, she should maintain the image of an old mother, she quickly change, thinking about it, a very calm and motherly smile come out. "Its nothing. I just feel bored and want to come over and talk to you. But thinking about the time, you must have fallen asleep. I didn't expect you to be awake."

Ji Qisen raised her eyebrows did not expect her to come and find him.

Her voice is soft and gentle, it's obviously to young and girlish, but she must work hard to be old-fashioned.

Ji Qisen lowered his eyes and said softly. "I was in the study just now. Since you can't sleep, then come in and sit down."

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Okay, okay."

Since his son did not object to the conversation from the old mother, of course Gu Yuan climbed up the pole.

Gu Yuan followed her son into the study and opened her eyes to this modern study room.

"Why is this TV so big?" Gu Yuan couldn't tell what was hanging on the wall. A large TV on the whole wall was a bit like a movie curtain.

Ji Qisen: "This is the display."

Gu Yuan: "Oh."

She asked curiously and looked at the electronic devices next to her.

Ji Qisen roughly pointed out a few things while explaining the function, Gu Yuan was surprised to hear it.

Twenty-five years, technology is changing with each passing day, and people's lives also have changed so much!

Thinking about it, she remembered the little TV that her son had shown her before. That thing was really interesting, as if everyone had it?

Ji Qisen saw Gu Yuan staring straight at the mobile phone on the table, and said softly: "This is a mobile phone."

Gu Yuan: "Everyone has a mobile phone?"

Ji Qisen: "Yes, with the mobile phone you can make a call, you can surf the Internet or check various information. "

In the meantime, Ji Qisen picked up his mobile phone and briefly familiarize science with her.

Gu Yuan suddenly saw a very cute icon when the slender fingers pressed the so call mobile phone. "What is that? What is that!"

Ji Qisen was silent for a moment.

Gu Yuan's eyes were bright, and she didn't let go of the topic: "... It's interesting."

Ji Qisen's temple was slightly drawn, his lips slightly pursed, he turned back to the screen just now, and said slowly: "This is a pre-installed game on the phone. "

His mobile phone is the latest model of a certain brand, with powerful and complete indicators in all aspects are very good, but because this company happens to have a game, so the brand's mobile phones will be pre-installed the game.

Ji Qisen has no interest in mobile phones,as long as it can be used, so he don't care too much about the existence of the game.

He just didn't expect that Gu Yuan could find a game app on his mobile phone.

Gu Yuan was surprised. "The phone is so powerful, you also can play games with it!"

Ji Qisen looked at her.

Although Gu Yuan tried to pretend to be indifferent. But those clear eyes stared at the game on his phone screen without blinking

Ji Qisen stayed silent for a while, and finally opened the game app for the first time in his life. "Mom, you can play with it for a while."

Gu Yuan took over the phone and watched at Ji Qisen. "Wow. Is n't this the old game console? "

Game console?

Ji Qisen raised his head blankly and looked at Gu Yuan. "OK, it could be used as a game console."

After Ji Qisen tentatively clicked a few times, Gu Yuan had already seen instruction, and soon took over his mobile phone, excitedly playing with it.There is a kitten in this game, you can tease the cat, you can feed the cat, you can also let the cat go to the competition, Gu Yuan became familiar with the game and had a great time.

Ji Qisen looked at his mother who was addicted to the game and raised his eyebrows: "I have something to do, you play first, you can call me if you need anything."

She had already thrown her son out of his sight, and said, "Okay!"

As she said "Okay", only to hear a "bang" sound on the phone, it turned out that the naughty cat bumped against a wall.

Gu Yuan did not look at Ji Qisen, and whispered distressedly at the screen: "Mum loves you! My poor cat!"

Ji Qisen's temple twitched again. After a while, his lips tightened and he went to the next room.

Gu Yuan lowered her head to play with the mobile phone, and she had a lot of fun. Shee had already forgotten about the main reason she came to the room. After playing one, she continued to the next one, and she was content with herself. She could n't help but sigh. "High-tech development is better than our original game console. Too good! "

Who knew that with a sigh, she was surprised to find that the screen of the phone turned black.

Her cat is gone.

She quickly pressed the button, but the result it could not be pressed.

Gu Yuan is anxious, she still wants to play with it, why is it gone? Could it be broken?

Thinking of this, she quickly ran to the next room to find Ji Qisen, and ran while shouting: "Qisen, Qisen, when I was having a good time, your phone suddenly went off!"

However, as soon as she entered the room, she felt something was wrong.

There is a wall-wide screen in this room. A screen is displayed on the screen. It is a conference room in which a group of people sits in a suit, as if they are having a serious business meeting.

And Ji Qisen is sitting in front of the display, wearing headphones on his ears.

Ji Qisen saw Gu Yuan coming in, apparently also somewhat surprised, raised his hand, pressed a few buttons, and then took off the headset: "Mom, what's wrong?"

Gu Yuan raised his mobile phone and showed it to Ji Qisen. She complained to Ji Qisen innocently. "I don't know, I didn't touch anything, but it won't light up."

Ji Qisen took the phone to check.

Gu Yuan looked at the big screen wonderingly. The looked on all the people at the big screen were shocked, they whispering curiously, as if something bizzare had happened.

"Qisen, is this a movie?"

"This is a video conference."

"Oh."

Gu Yuan was stunned. Although Ji Qisen had already told her some science and technology in this society, in her opinion, everything that happened in front of her was still like a science fiction movie, which could only be seen in the fantasy world.

What she didn't know was that just at the end of the video conference, after Ji Qisen quickly turned off the picture and sound transmission, the entire conference room had already exploded.

Everyone was shocked.

"Did I hear that right? A little girl was calling Mr. Ji's name?"

"You heard the name right, and it's very intimate!"

"Mr. Ji has a girlfriend?"

"It's so late already, and it's at Mr. Ji house?"

This is very, very shocking!

As they know, Ji Qisen has a cleansing habit. He never allows any outsiders to enter his home. As a result, the little girl even entered his home, and apparently lived in his home!

More importantly, the little girl was using Ji Qisen's mobile phone and playing games!

Play games?

Can you imagine that there is never a game app on the mobile phone of a workaholic genius boy? Can you imagine an indifferent president who is alienated from indifference and no one can enter his house, even lent his mobile phone to a little girl to play games?

Mobile phone, what a personal thing, he even let a little girl to play games!

This really toppled Ji Qisen's image in everyone's mind in an instant, and everyone was shocked.

After being so shocked, a thousand words comes together. "President Ji is in love?"

President Ji, who has always ignored women, has fallen in love?

Gu Yuan did not know that her roar had caused a thousand waves, and currently she was staring at the mobile phone in Ji Qisen's hand.

Ji Qisen pulled the screen, swiped the screen to unlock, and the phone screen turned on again.

Gu Yuan's eyes also brightened.

Ji Qisen raised his eyes and looked at Gu Yuan: "It's not broken, it's just the phone's lock screen." 

After briefly telling what happened to the lock screen, Ji Qisen handed the phone to Gu Yuan again and told her how to unlock the screen.

Gu Yuan was so pleased that she nodded again and again and ran away holding the phone.

As for the son ... I can't take it for now.

Ji Qisen continued the meeting.

As he continued the meeting, he clearly felt that his subordinates were not looking at him.

He coughed and asked calmly and seriously: "What's the matter?"

All the heads of his subordinates all shook in one direction: "It's nothing, it's nothing."

But they was thinking: President Ji was in love, President Ji was in love ...

Gu Yuan finished playing the game all night and returned to her room to play with his mobile phone.

It wasn't until late at night when she rubbed her eyes to sleep that she remembered she didn't seem to talk to her son!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...