Bottom Draco One Shots !Drarr...

By DrarryRomionelove

These are not my works authors would be mentioned below the works The story's cover is not mine and belongs t... More

A Terrible Spy
Draco at nineteen
Muggle Cafes And Muggle Coincidences
Father's eyes
Not an update
The Other Blond at Number Four
Merlin I'm Horny
Isolation
Foreshadowing (I Really Should Have Seen That Coming)
Think You Can Take It Malfoy?
Mcgonagall Knows What You Did This Week
Thank You Guys!!!!
Luckiest Fucking Size Queen Alive
Harry's Obsession
My Favourite Flight Attendar
Office Mischief
Put Your Gold Where Your Mouth Is
Loving Potter Was His Worst Mistake
Neighbourhood Princess
Sorry Guys ☹️
Feeling Good
The Key To The Light
Distractions In Red
Daddy's Little Princess
Tempest
Oh My Gah 😱
Treat Me Nice
Trouble
Getting Spoiled
A Little Show
By Your Hands
(Don't Wanna Be Lonely) Just Wanna Be Yours
Prepare The Brush For Me (I'm Craving With This Need)
Artless Jealousy
Breakfast, Harry and Draco Style
DELETE!!
Links
Of Gearsticks and Radios
Opinion and kind of Announcement
Another link
Trying Something New
Don't Think Twice
Strawberries and Pajamas
A Dare's a Dare
Draco's Belonging
Draco Is Hiding Something
"She" is Draco
Trending
Breakfast
Luckiest Fucking Queen Size (original ver.)

To Serve At The Pleasure Of The Minister

59.3K 735 1K
By DrarryRomionelove

Harry was on a call when Draco entered his office. Much had changed about the Ministry after the war. For one thing, they had quickly begun to embrace Muggle technology that heretofore had never been utilized. Such as telephones, and the internet, and mobiles. In the decade after, when Harry had taken over as Minister for Magic, and Granger had become his Deputy Under Secretary, the entire Ministry had been brought up to the 21st Century, kicking and screaming thanks to the Wizengamot. You couldn’t throw a stick without hitting a wizard on their mobile. Coffee machines sat in the canteen and televisions playing 24-hour news channels were on in every major conference room throughout the Ministry. Draco had found it all very strange, and more than a little disorienting in the beginning. As the Minister's personal secretary, Draco was expected to have his own mobile, plus handle everything for the Minister’s two mobiles, plus his diary which was almost entirely digital now, and his emails, and anything else that needed doing. He had spent months just learning it all, barely sleeping as he did so, but as time went on he had come to love all of it. Ballpoint pens over quills, he had never imagined he could be so thrilled by such a little thing. Sure they weren’t as fancy as the peacock feather quills he had grown up with, but they were like self-inking quills, except far more smooth. Emails had replaced those dangerous paper plane spells, and since owls largely no longer delivered mail he found a lot less dead mice all over the place.

Working for Harry Potter was, perhaps less glamorous than one might expect, considering his god-tier status among most of the Wizarding populace. Harry worked impossible hours, and his relationships had suffered because of it. He was terribly stressed, and overworked, and if Draco was any judge, under fucked.

Harry held up a finger, rubbing his temples as he spoke with the latest Muggle Prime Minister on his mobile. Harry loathed the man, but then, there hadn’t been a good one in quite some time in Harry’s opinion. Certainly not in Harry’s tenure. 

Draco crossed the space into Harry’s office, there was nothing particularly pressing he needed to tell him, honestly he didn’t even know what had possessed him to go into Harry’s office in the first place, only, seeing Harry look so stressed, and so perturbed, he could barely help himself as he stood behind the Minister’s chair and began to massage his shoulders. Harry hummed appreciatively.

“No Prime Minister, do go on,” Harry said. Draco chuckled, he could feel the tension in Harry’s neck and shoulders as he rubbed the muscles. Harry put his mobile on speaker, muting his side and tossed it onto his desk, letting out a moan as Draco massaged him. “Gods that feels good,” Harry said.

Draco smiled, “I’m glad, Minister,” he said. “I do aim to serve at the pleasure of the Minister.”

Harry groaned as Draco’s thumb pressed between his shoulder blades, causing a pop as he released a pocket of tension. “Mmm, don’t tease me, darling.”

Draco smirked, continuing to massage over Harry’s shoulders, “If you’ll permit me to overstep for a moment,” he said.

Harry snorted, “All you’ve ever bloody done since I hired you,” he teased. “But do carry on,” he said.

Draco grinned and perched himself on the edge of Harry’s desk. “When was the last time you were properly serviced?” he asked, with a suggestive look on his face. Harry leaned back in his chair, his legs spread and grinned.

“What did you have in mind?”

Draco grinned, dropping to his knees in between Harry’s legs, teasing his fingers over the bulge in Harry’s trousers. Harry shuddered. Reaching across the table, he unmuted his mobile for a moment just to give the Prime Minister his tacit agreement on something he had said before he muted it again. Draco unzipped Harry’s trousers, shoving his hand in, pulling out his thick, veiny cock. “Fuck,” Draco said.

“I’ve been hard since the first moment you started massaging me,” Harry said.

Draco could feel himself salivate, leaning in, he licked up the shaft of Harry’s cock, eliciting a moan from the other man, before he took it fully into his mouth.

Harry growled, “Mmm, fuck baby, you have such a hot little mouth,” he said. Draco grinned, taking Harry’s cock all the way down to the hilt, before pulling up, teasing the head with his tongue. Harry groaned, throwing his head back against his wing-backed chair. “Yeah baby, just like that,” he groaned as Draco stroked his cock with his hand, adding little twists as he sucked and stroked. Harry moaned, thrusting up into Draco’s mouth.

Draco grinned, proudly, sucking hard, he wanted to take his time, to really give Harry a good, thorough suck, but another part of him, a selfish part of him, wanted Harry’s hot load to explode down his throat, now! Harry’s hands were in his hair in an instant, holding down his head on his cock. Draco gagged, coughing as Harry let him up. “Fuck,” Harry groaned. “You’re very good at that,” he said.

Draco grinned, “What can I say, I live to serve you, Minister,” he said.

Harry chuckled, “Mmm darling if you’re going to be sucking my cock you could at least call me Daddy.”

Draco smirked around the cock in his mouth, “Yesth Daddy,” he said.

Harry groaned, “Mmm, don’t talk with your mouth full baby.”

Draco moaned at that, pulling off Harry’s cock for a moment, “Sorry Daddy,” he said. Harry merely grinned, grabbing Draco’s chin with his hand, and leaned down to kiss him. It was brief, yet it was arguably the best kiss Draco had ever had. Draco returned to Harry’s hard cock, sucking it back into his mouth, swallowing it.

“Fuck baby, you keep that up and I’m gonna come in your mouth.” Draco moaned around his cock. Harry grinned, “You want that baby boy? Want Daddy to come down your throat, and fill you with his hot load?” Draco moaned, nodding as he sucked harder. “Yeah, just like that baby. Fuck, I want you to make me come and then you’re gonna hold my come in your mouth until I say, okay?”

Draco nodded, sucking hard and fast.

Harry groaned, fucking into his mouth faster. Draco could feel that Harry was close, working harder, Draco swirled his tongue around the head of Harry’s cock. Harry moaned one more time, coming hard in Draco’s mouth, filling it to the brim. Draco groaned, barely suppressing his knee jerk reaction to swallow every last drop. Harry grinned, staring at him. “Gods, you’re so beautiful like this,” he said. “Open,” Draco opened his mouth, a bit of Harry’s come sliding down his pink, swollen lips. Harry growled. “Fuck, swallow it.” Draco did as he was told. Harry ran his fingers across the come on Draco’s chin, scooping it up and fed it back to him. Draco moaned, sucking Harry’s fingers into his mouth. Harry growled, “Such a good boy,” he purred.

Draco nodded.

Harry unmuted his mobile with his free hand, “Prime Minister, can I call you back, in about a half-hour. Something’s come up.”

“I…” the Prime Minister argued, but Harry had already hung up the phone.

Draco sucked his fingers as thoroughly as he had sucked Harry’s cock, swirling his tongue around them.

“Fuck,” Harry growled. “You’re gonna make me hard again.”

Draco grinned, “That’s the idea.”

“Oh yeah?” Harry replied. “Stand up,” he said. Draco got to his feet. Harry turned him around, and shoved his face into the desk, vanishing several papers and his laptop as he did so. Draco whimpered. “Gods your arse is so perfect,” Harry growled, ghosting his fingertips over Draco’s arse.

Draco moaned, “Th-thank you, Daddy,” he stammered.

Harry grinned, pulling down Draco’s trousers. “In fact, it looks positively delicious,” he said. “And no knickers, aren’t you a bad little boy.”

Draco groaned, “Yes. So bad Daddy.”

Harry chuckled, giving his arse a spanking, before pressing his lips to the spot that he had reddened with his hand. Draco moaned, gripping the edge of the desk.

Harry grinned, grabbing onto Draco’s hips as he licked a stripe up the crease of his arse, swirling his tongue around his entrance. Draco whined and whimpered.

“Fuck, you taste even more delicious than you look,” Harry said, shoving his tongue in deeper. Draco moaned, arching his back as Harry tongue-fucked him open, slowly. Giving little teasing licks, and nibbles at his hole.

Draco whined, “Please Daddy,” he begged.

“Please what,” Harry asked against his hole. Draco moaned, bucking back on Harry’s tongue, trying to ride it. Harry grinned, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of Draco’s hips.

“Oh please fuck me,” he begged.

Harry chuckled against his entrance, “But baby, I am fucking you,” he purred. “With my tongue.”

“Need more,” Draco whined.

“More?” Harry asked. “Like my fingers?”

Draco groaned, “Bigger.”

“Bigger?” Harry teased, clearly trying to make him beg for it. “You’ll have to use your words baby boy and tell Daddy exactly what you want.”

Draco whined, “I need your cock inside me,” he begged.

Harry chuckled, “That’s a very bad word, you know.” Draco was all but crying then. “But I suppose I can forgive it, just this once,” he said. Draco heard Harry unbuckle his trousers as Harry got to his feet. Draco whined at the loss of Harry’s tongue against his hole. The whine was replaced with a great, shuddering moan as his tongue was quickly replaced with Harry’s thick cock pressing at his entrance. “Fuck baby, you have such a tight little hole.”

Draco whined, slowly but surely, Harry pressed his way in, deeper and deeper until finally, he was fully inside of Draco, his balls resting against Draco’s arse. Draco shivered, he had never felt so full before. No boyfriend had ever been as big as Harry, and they had never filled his hole so perfectly as Harry had.

Harry grinned, bending down and pressed a kiss to the back of Draco’s neck, slowly pulling out before he slammed back in, hitting Draco’s prostate dead on and dragging a long moan from him.

“Mmm,” Harry hummed. “You can’t imagine how long I’ve dreamed of this,” he said, fucking into Draco again. “Bending you over my desk, to fuck your brains out, pulling you into my lap to fuck you in my chair, keeping you hidden under my desk to suck my cock whenever I need it. I always knew that foul little bratty mouth was good for something,” he purred.

Draco moaned, he had quickly become a moaning and whining, incoherent mess as Harry fucked him against his desk. Harder, and faster.

The sounds of their bodies slapping against one another echoed throughout the room, Draco was certain the other members of the Ministry would be able to hear them by now, but he didn’t care. All he could think was, deeper, harder, DADDY! As Harry’s cock rammed into his prostate, over and over again.

Harry growled, gripping his hips tight as he set a brutal pace. Draco shuddered. He was getting close. He could feel it, he wanted to come so badly, but even more, he wanted to feel Harry’s come deep inside him.

Harry smirked, leaning over him once more and whispered in his ear, “I can tell your getting close baby, I want you to come, completely untouched, just from Daddy’s cock filling you. Understand?”

Draco whimpered and nodded, Harry’s words were only serving to bring him closer to the edge.

“When I say… I want you to come for me, can you do that?”

Draco nodded.

Harry smiled, “You’re such a good boy baby,” he said. “Now come for Daddy.”

The moment the words left Harry’s lips, Draco came hard across the desk. Harry growled, as Draco’s arse clenched around his cock, and with several more thrusts, he came hard for the second time, this time deep inside of Draco. Draco whimpered, laying his head against Harry’s desk.

Harry merely smiled, pulling Draco into his lap on his chair, and held him close. He summoned water from across the room, and a few biscuits as the two caught their breath in Harry’s chair. “Well I don’t know about you,” Harry said. “But I think we ought to make that a more frequent occurrence don’t you?”

Draco nodded, “Yes please,” he said.

Harry chuckled, kissing his forehead. “You were magnificent. Truly.”

Draco shivered, taking a sip of the water Harry handed him, and a bite of a biscuit. Harry held him tight, and when they were ready, they got dressed once more and had lunch together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author of the above story - mothermalfoy (MsLyraMalfoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.2K 36
Never in my life in having a brother could be this frustrating. All though he isn't... he is my half-brother, who is an idol. "YOU'LL NEVER BE MY BRO...
77.9K 2.6K 37
" I love you " He said while smiling and coming towards me. I started to take back steps. My eyes is full of tears. I am shivering and scared to see...
1.6K 61 4
Join Y/n and his ally as they journey deep below Mt. Ebott and face countless foes and make countless friends with puns, spaghetti, and plenty of det...
73.3K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?