Worth Fighting For (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this... More

1 Heart Beat
Untitled Part 2
3 By hook or by crook
4 Path to the Destiny
5 Change of plan
6 Yours Husband
7 Outrage
8 Two Options
9 Faint- Hearted Girl
10 Spur
11 Gust of Air
12 Butterflies Again
13Heart Feel
14 Downpour on the Desert
15 Showing Happiness
16 Evil's Entry
17 Examination
18 My Mom's Heart
19 Life Taking Moment
20 Devi Maiya's Grace
21 Is that Asha's Job?
22 Expressive Eyes
23 He knows the Truth
24 I Love You a Loooot
25 Poisoned Food
26 Possessive Monster
27 Boomerang
28 I Knew...
29 Difference...
30 Saree
31 Saree
32 She is my wife
33 Queen
34 Angered Child
36 Consultation
37 Romantic Arnavji
38 Unexpected Peck
39 Temple Visit
40 Heart Feel
41 Mother's place
42 Hearty Feeling
43 Order...
44 What Tomorrow?
45 Atonement
46 The Diamond Ring
47 Forgiveness
48 Spoilt Brat
49 Unknown Side
50 The Phone Call
51 Acceptance
52 The New Couple
53 Judgement
54 Last Part
55 Epilogue

35 Reason

6.8K 404 38
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 35 

In the MeanwhileMalik Residence

Tina: Is it true Dad?

Arvind: Yes... Asha escaped from the jail.

Tina: How she made it, Dad?

Arvind: I too don't know. I'm really scared of her extreme level of bravery. Don't know what she is up to.

Tina: Don't worry Dad... she could do nothing.

Arvind: No Tina. Don't underestimate her. I never thought that she could dare to kill Arnav. She would be angrier on him now as he put her behind the bars. She would have come out of the prison with some plan.

Tina: What plan?

Arvind: Who knows? (Clutching her hands) beta, could you do me a favor?

Tina: Sure Dad.

Arvind: Please ask your Bhai and Bhabi to be safe. Your brother may take it lightly.

Tina: No Dad, Bhai will never take it light because he loves Bhabi very much.

Arvind: That's why I want him to be careful. He will break down if anything unpleasant happens to Khushi.

Tina: I think he would have got to know about mom by now.

Arvind: yeah... but it's your responsibility to convey the message.

Tina: They are in a happy mood. Won't this message make their mood spoil?

Arvind: It's not important.

Tina: It is... Dad...but you don't worry. I will make the message reach the right person.

Arvind: Right person?

Tina nodded yes.

Arvind wanted Tina to convey the message to Khushi. It's because, after a long struggle, Tina was in the talking terms with Khushi. He wants their relationship to be long-lasting. He doesn't want Arnav to get suspicious on Tina at any cost.

........

Rahim Chacha kept the plate in front of Asha, who ate the food like she had never seen such food.

Asha(while eating): Why are you late?

Rahim: Sir (Arvind) and Tina Baby just went out of the home. That why.

Asha: Yeah... they shouldn't know my presence.

Rahim: Madamji, if anyone gets to know about your presence then the consequence will be worse.

Asha: You just keep your mouth shut then no one will get to know about it. Where did they go?

Rahim: I don't know that.

Asha: Anything happened when I was not here?

Rahim: Arnav baba's reception has been arranged this Sunday.

Asha: Whaaaat! Reception?

Rahim: Jee... I heard Tina baby talking to Sir.

Asha: Who else is at home now?

Rahim: No one. Laxmi went to market and Raju is in the garden.

Asha: Keep Raju busy in the garden.

Rahim: Jee...

She came to her room and closed the door. She dialed someone through landline.

..........

Aman Mathur got surprised seeing Tina, in front of him that too in the AR parking lot. It seems she is waiting for him. She was sitting on his bike. Aman searched here and there as if he didn't see her.

Tina: What are you searching for?

Aman: I'm searching for my bike.

Tina: This is your bike only.

Aman: But I left only my bike not a girl with it.

She got down from the bike.

Tina: Now?

Aman: Now, it's my bike.

He said seriously.

Aman(while unlocking the bike): By the way, you here?

Tina: I need to tell you something.

Aman: I'm listening.

Tina: Actually, my mother escaped from the prison.

Aman: Ohh, really?

He reacted like he doesn't know that.

Tina: yeah...

Aman: But, why do you tell me that?

Tina: I just want Bhai to be careful. Please make him aware of her.

Aman: Yeah... thank you for your information. But... you could have told that to Khushi Bhabi?

Tina: I don't want to ruin their happy mood. They have reached this phase of life, after a long struggle. They are getting ready for the BIG day of their life. I don't want to make them panic. That's why I'm here.

Aman: I will take care of it.

Tina: Thank you. Bye.

Aman nodded yes. Tina left the place. She is right. He saw a glimpse of happiness in Arnav's face. But there is nothing which Arnav doesn't know. But how Tina knows that? She is a good girl it seems. Arnav and Tina are on the same wavelength. Poor guys, because of their parents, they are suffering. He sighed.

RM

Khushi doesn't know what's there in his mind. There is no doubt he loves her so much. Except ONE THING he was a perfect husband material. But why he is keeping distance? Today, he has to answer her. She came to the room only to find Arnav sleeping peacefully and sighed. She came to him tip-toeing. Slowly, she sat on the bed. He was sleeping, keeping his hand under the pillow. How handsome and attractive her husband is. She stroked the hair strands lovingly which was falling on his forehead. She laid beside him, gazing at him. She caressed his face smoothly with admiration and pecked his lips softly. Arnav could no longer stay pretending. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Khushi. Though she was embarrassed she composed herself.

Arnav: What was that...?

Khushi switched her gaze to somewhere else. Arnav held her chin and turned her face towards him... so close to him...

Arnav: I ask you something... why are you doing this? What do you want?

Khushi(in feeble tone): Little....

Arnav (frowning): Whaaat?

Khushi: Little Arnav.....

Arnav got thunderstruck. He gulped hard.

Arnav: What non-sense....

He tried to turn the opposite side; Khushi pulled him to his previous position, making him shock.

Khushi: Non-sense? I really mean it Arnavji...

Arnav: Shut up Khushi....

Khushi: No... you can't shut me up.

Arnav: Oh really?

Khushi: Didn't you say TRUST is like VIRGINITY? What's wrong if I want to submit my VIRGINITY to my husband which is equal to TRUST?

Arnav was thunderstruck.

Khushi: I mean it...

Saying, she pressed his face in between her palms. Arnav looked at her bewildered. What she is up to? Next second Arnav's lower lip was taken by Khushi. Her soft feathery lips caressed his... making him go weaker who was already weak by her peck. He tightly closed his eyes and tried to stay still. Khushi took his hands and made him circle her waist. Does she want him to respond back? He was suffocated by her actions. Her soft lips were providing him the warmth of passion. She broke the kiss. Arnav looked at her with a mixed expression. Before he comes to the conclusion, Khushi kissed his crook of the neck which was the slap on his sleeping hormones. It awakened them and provoked them to do their job. She pulled herself down while kissing from his neck to the chest. His heaving chest said that how affected he was. Arnav flipped her on the bed and held her hands.

Arnav: Khushi don't.... just stop it... ok?

He said panting hard.

Khushi felt his clutch on her hands was not tight enough.

Khushi smirked at him...

Arnav: What so funny?

Khushi: It's only your lips... saying so. But your hands want me to continue I suppose...?

Arnav closed his eyes helplessly. Khushi took her hands out of his clutch. She pressed his head on her chest. Arnav got bewildered hearing her heartbeat. He stood from the bed, getting separated from her. Khushi looked at him shockingly.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav (furiously): Have you gone mad? Don't forget you got your HEART TRANSPLANTATION. It's not been one year, you want me to intimate? What if something happens to you?

That's it. Is this the reason? This is why he is running?

Khushi: Nothing will happen to me.

Arnav: Ohh really?

Khushi: Haan Arnavji...

Arnav: When did you complete Cardiology?

Khushi (sighing): Amma told Kishan that there won't be any problem.

Arnav (gritting his teeth): You and your DAMN mother... she even spoke Kishan about it?

Taking the pillow from the bed, he kicked it and it flew away. Khushi pouted.

Arnav (composing): Go to sleep. Still, you are a small girl. Don't forget that. stop talking about big things.

Khushi(making face): I'm not a small girl... I got married. I'm fit for everything.

Arnav rolled his eyes and went to the poolside.

Khushi(shouting): Arnavji, come to the bed. I won't do anything... you don't have to be scared...

She teased. Arnav glared at her whereas Khushi folded her lips to control the laughter.

Khushi sat on the bed thinking about Arnav. If he is afraid of touching her then, didn't he marry her to touch her? Will he be like this for a lifetime? Could he be without touching her? What a man he is? She looked at him stunningly and proudly.

To be continued...

Consultation

Next Morning

Arnav was as usual getting ready for the office. A button got broken from his shirt.

Arnav: Damn it...

He said irritatingly. At the same time, Khushi entered the room. Arnav was about to remove the shirt, Khushi stopped him.

Khushi: Wait Arnavji... why do you remove the shirt?

Arnav: Button...

He showed the button which was on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
64K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
317K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
77.5K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...