Junoon e Ishq

By Sara19a18a

story of sidnaaz who separated due to some misunderstanding and as they r soulmates so destiny play its part... More

character sketch
shehnaaz film launch party
Shehnaaz rocked Sidharth shocked😍
Pain and regrets
woh srif teri hei (part 1)
❤❤Get together💕💕
Emotional breakdown💔
past part 1
Past part 2💔
Goa trip🏖🌈past part 3
Bonfire🔥 past part 4
club party🥳 past part 5
misunderstanding💔 part 6
breakdown😭😢 past part 7
Separation past part 8
Salnaaz past..last part
sorry note
Vote

part 2

3.9K 246 29
By Sara19a18a

guys mein ne na jan boj k late update kia hein😏ap log merey ko attention he dethey ho.. Mein na ap sab se hurt ho🥺
please bathaya karo na comments mein k kia acha laga kia bura... takey mein zyada woh lik sako jo apko pasand ho🥰..

so now lets read the update..

as in previous update you all read that sana met sid mom coincidentally and sana said sorry to her for leaving her without informing as she considered her like her own mom...and she get ready to do whatever sid mom asked for her forgiveness...

Sid mom asked sana: tu teek hein...agar tu sach mein mujhe apni mom manthe ho..tu kal tum hamarey ghar party mein aye ghe...

sana think for a moment that how can she go to that house again where so many memories of her and sid's is present.. how would she control her emotions... as she removed everything related to sid from his life..  she is lost in her thoughts when sid mom shake her to come out from her thoughts ..

sid mom said : bachey mana math karna..prithi  US ja rahe hein..and mujhe merey dusrey beti k buht zarorat hein...aur prithi b tujhe buht miss karthey hein and nisha(guys considered nisha as sid's niece as i don't know her name so) b tujhe har waqt yad karthey rehthey hein...pleasa aja na..patha nahi phir kab woh log US se wapis aye... please beta merey liye aja na..mujhe buht acha lage gha..

sana didn't know how to react..her mind was continuously saying her to say NO but her heart wasn't allowing her to upset the woman who selflessly loved her and was still loving her..she didn't knew whether sid told her about her mistake..or the reason why did sid breaked up with her... but she was sure that if she would know she must hate her... but also she has mere hope that may b she trusted her that time...

but that doesn't matter to her now..as what happened in past...sid mom  has nothing to do with it... so she will not let her down..
finally her heart won the battle and she said : mom apna ye please na kahe..mujhe hurt hotha hein....and mein awonghe kal party mein...i will definitely come..she said the last line not to convince her but to herself..
but mom please ap na past mein ju  kuch b howa us se related koi bath nahi karey ghe...cox mujhe woh sab bathey buht hurt karthey hein...

sid mom hugged her and kissed her cheek and said jaisa mera bacha kahe gha..sab vesa he hogha...

sana smiled at that and kissed her forehead like she used to do... and said

ok maa ab mein chaltey hu... buht der ho gaye hein na...kal party mein milenghe...

sana and sid mom hugged for one last time and then sana went from there...

sid who was watching all this from distance silently come to his mom and said..

mom lets go home..

and they went to their home without exchanging a word with each other..
but as they entered their home..  sid without wasting any time further asked...

mom sana kaisey miley apko?? aur woh waha kia kar rahe the? aur ap dono ne kia bath k?? woh buht hurt hein na mujh se? and ...

he was asking non stop..so sid' mom said
shant ho ja bachey..sab batha the ho pehley sans tu leley..

Sid took a long breath and tried to relaxed himself..

(he was so desperately wanted to meet her but than he remembered their yesterday meeting and he stopped himself... cox he doesn't wanted to again spoil her mood by his presence...
and as she left sid without wasting a second walked to her mom to go home..cox he wanted to know what they were talking)

sid mom;  woh bas yaha shopping kar ne aye the aur hm ithipaq se mil gaye...

aur jab  tu ne dekh liya tha..tu milney q nahi aya.?
sid gave her a sad looked and said

agar mein atha tu shayad woh apse b bath nahi kar pathey..and mein usey dek ney ka moqa b koh de tha..

and tears start floating in his eyes ..

his mom hugged him and padded his shoulders and said
buht hogaya merey bachey..ab mein tujhe aur usko aur tarhapney nahi donghe ek dosrey k liye..
buht reh liya ek dosrey k baghair...ab aur nahi..jithney gham merey bacho ne dek ney the...dek liye..ab bas srif khushya he aye ghe merey bacho k jivan mein...

sid looked at her with a sad face and said maa woh mujhe kabhi b maaf nahi kare ghe.. woh muj se nafrat kar they hein ..aur mein usey k layaq ho..mein ne jo kia hein us key sath woh ab kabhi mera shakal b nahi dekna chahe ghe.. woh ab kabhi b merey nahi honghe...i don't deserve her..

Sid mom cleared his tears which just come out from his eyes.. and said

nahi mera bacha...tu ne kuch ghalat nahi kiya hein...terey jagha agar koi b hotha tu woh wahi sab kartha... tu ne ju dekha usey p he react kia tha na.. tujhe torhey na patha tha k koi tum duno k sath ithney bari sazish karey gha... terey bas srif ithne ghalthi the k tu ne sana se zyada apney ankho p yaqeen kar lia tha... tu bul ja woh sab ab... q k buht jald sab teek ho jaye gha..
aur vesey b kal woh party mein arahe hein tu tu sab clear kar dena us ke sath... usey mana le na hamesha k tarah..

sid get happy by knowing that... tomorrow she is coming to his home in the party but then he remembere her words and the way she reacted by seeing him yesterday.. he knew that she is no more the same sana...she will never forgive him this time.. and started overthinking that
what if she does not want to talk to him in the party?...what if she doesn't meet him in the party? what if she left the party like yesterday by seeing him?etc etc
as these questions started running in his mind....sadness again appeared in his face and he said to his mom..

no mom..this time she won't forgive me.. she hates me..she doesn't wanted to hear my name and see my face...she will left the party if i come in front of her..

Sid mom stopped him from saying any further and said
Beta maa hu mein terey b aur us k b.. aj deka hein mein ne us k anko mein terey liye pyar..woh purey dunya k samney tujhe hate karney ka dikawa kar sak the hein but merey samney nahi...
bus is bar woh tuj se torha zyada hurt hein..
to tujhe tora zyada manana hu gha..
patha hein.. mujhe aj woh buht pyar se miley..
aur aghar hum kisey se nafrat karthey hein na tu us se jorey har cheez se hamein nafrat ho jathey hein..aur phir mein tu tere maa hu na...

Sid felt relaxed after hearing this and said
maa woh mujhe dubara apna tu leghe na.. muj se ab nahi raha jatha us k bina.. maa ap usko bolonghey na k woh mujhe maaf karey...maa mein hamesha k liye usey apna banana chahtha hu...par woh...

he was going to say something but her mother stopped him and said

WOH HAMESHA SE SRIF TEREY THE AUR SRIF TEREY HE HEIN WOH...

mein ne  hemesha deka hein us k ankho mein terey liye be inthiha pyar...aj b woh chuppaney k koshish kar rahe the pur uske ankhey sab bol rahe the k kaisey woh b terey liye tarhap rahe hein...tu ab zyada tension na ley aur ye soch k usey manana kaisey hein...kal party thak ka he waqt hein terey pass...kuch aisa kar k uskey sare zakhmo pe marham lag jaye...samjhe uskey k kullu...

and smiled teasingly...sid also smiled as a ray of hope arise in his heart...he hugged her mom and went from their to think that how he will manofy her..

on the other side sana was very tensed that
how she will go to that house again...how she will face everyone..how  she will still tolerate hatred in sid's eyes..
that night she didn't looked at his eyes cox she couldn't saw hatred for herself in that eyes in which once she saw unconditional love for herself...although now she doesn't care about him...she herself hate him to no end but still she couldn't bear hate for herself in that eyes....
she behaved like strangers with him but only she knew that how difficult that was for her... how much badly she just wanted to hugged him but no she will never cox he was not worthy of it anymore...now she will never let him to destroy her again...

she was very stressed and than she called her hero..who from past  10 months was solving her each and every problem...

so sana called to S.K.. HE picked the call at once as how much busy he would have..he always picked her phone..

sana tensely: hi hero..mujhe na ap se ek bath karney hein please ghussa math ho na.. in her baby voice which she always used with him when she did some mistake..

S.K felt the tension in her voice and said tum teek tu ho na..kisey ne kuch kaha tu nahi na...bathawo  kia  howa hein ...
s

ana said yeah i am fine but mujhe na ap ko kuch batha na hein but pehley ap promise karo ab naraz nahi honghe..

salman khan promised her and said
Ab batha kia bathana hein..

sana tell him about the whole incident of meeting sid's mom and that she said yes for the party...
s.k after hearing this also get stressed and said...
u know na what you r doing..i mean sid will b there and everyone related to your past will be there..tumhe patha hein na party mein janey ka mtlb..puraney yado ko phir se taza karna hein..kia tum khud ko sambal pawonghe waha??
S.k remind her everything from which she was running from past 7 months after she came again to life...
sana said : i know k merey liye uskey sath strangers k tarah behave karna buht difficult hein but impossible nahi..
aur vesey b pichley 7 mahino mein mein buht strong ho gaye hu...aur ek he industry mein kam karna hein tu samna tu hona he hein...tu q na abhi se he apney is dard pe b qabo pa lo...aur usey dika do k agar woh mujhe apney zindagi se nekal sak tha hein tu mein b usko bhula kar aghe barh sak they ho...

S.k :  teek hein agar tum ye karney ko tayar ho tu i will not stop you..but agar iss bar us ney phir se tujhe us hall mein puhnchaney k koshish b k na tu i will make his life hell...and you won't stop me...

sana said don't worry iss bar aisa kuch nahi hogha.. i will take care of myself and if anything happened i will leave the party without taking a second...

S.K BYE SANA..AND KUCH B HO MUJHE bathana..

sana: bye hero and i love you too much..
and gave him a virtual kiss...

keep guessing answers of below questions till next update..

what will happened in the party?

What will sid do to manofy her?

will sana ever b able to forgive him?

2000 words ka update diya hein...200 vote tu kar he dena😉☺

and bathana zaror kuch acha laga hu woh b aur kuch bura laga ho woh b..ta k next update mein zyada usey pe focus karo ju apologo ko pasand ho..

now bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
459K 44.1K 63
Sidharth is married n have a child also but his wife cheated him n leave him. Only for his child he get married to shehnaaz. How shehnaaz survive wi...
961K 59.3K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
97.2K 15.7K 42
There is an awkward silence that overcomes you when you cross paths with the person who takes over your heart! It balances the edges of all unknown d...