The Bad Boy Is My Tutor

By Solaire_

"Deceptions, kitten. Just deceptions." --> do check out my new book- The Millionaire Wants Me (it is a spi... More

The Bad Boy Is My Tutor
Chapter One- New Tutor (EDITED)
Chapter Two- Introductions (EDITED)
Chapter Three-Incidents (EDITED)
Chapter Four- New Friend (EDITED)
Chapter Five- Fighting (EDITED)
Chapter Six- Blessings (EDITED)
Chapter Seven- Sleep (EDITED)
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Encounter (EDITED)
Chapter Nine- Confusion, shock and other feelings (EDITED)
Chapter Eleven- Secrets
Chapter Twelve- Date part 1
Chapter Thirteen- Date part 2
Chapter Fourteen- Date part 3
Chapter Fifteen- Kidnapped
Chapter Sixteen- Regrets
Chapter Seventeen- Special Request
Chapter Eighteen- Mystery Revealed
Chapter Nineteen- Slightly Dangerous
Chapter Twenty- Complicated
Another Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One- Betrayals
Chapter Twenty-Two- Dresses and Opportunities
Chapter Twenty-Three- Night of Lovers part 1
Chapter Twenty-Four- Night Of Lovers part 2
Chapter Twenty-Five- Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Six- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter Twenty-Seven- New Beginning
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Together
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Change Of Plans
Chapter Thirty- Fights Aren't Really My Style
Chapter Thirty-One- One Time
Chapter Thirty-Two- Fatal Revelation
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Three- Close Shave
Chapter Thirty-Four- Truth Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Five- Reunions
Did You Get It Right?
Chapter Thirty-Six- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Holding On And Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Eight- Make Or Break
Chapter Thirty-Nine- Confessions Of Confessions
Chapter Forty- Memories And Flashbacks
Chapter Forty-One- The Results
Chapter Forty-Two- The Last Night
Chapter Forty-Three - Bad Boy Vibes
Writer's block
Chapter Forty-Four- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Chapter Forty-Five- Snap Decisions
Chapter Forty-Six- Making Deals With The Devil
Final Note!
Epilogue
Bonus chapters// more stories

Chapter Ten- Piercings and surprises (EDITED)

24.6K 559 32
By Solaire_

I should've been tired from all the drama but my body has been functioning weird lately. I was actually energetic, and I couldn't wait to see Vince and ask him about it. 

For the next period, which was Art, Vince was nowhere to be seen, as usual. I felt disappointed but just shrugged it off. I didn't even remember him turning up once for this class geez. Why would he come today? 

I ended up getting paired with Chloe.

"Do you want to do the tracing first?" Chloe asked, holding a pencil in one hand and a drawing we were supposed to be doing in another. 

"Sure. it's faster that way." I agreed. Quickly, we completed the sketches of some landscapes together.

"Good work, both of you." Our art teacher complimented.

After Art, I walked to my next class wondering about my next science project and yet again got sidetracked by Vince.

He's always at the back of my mind. I had some lingering questions though. How can he even manage his schoolwork, what more become a tutor if he doesn't go to school?

He must be a genius. Note the sarcasm.

I was ranting inwardly to myself before the History class. I was early, as usual, but there were already other people in the class.

The nerds were there at the front as well as a few preps at the back. That was surprising. They were usually late for class.

Upon closer inspection from the middle of the class, I noticed something even more surprising.

They were studying. When they saw me watching them, they scowled at me.

Those idiots. I rolled my eyes. Trying to act all studious like the prep they are.

Without warning, someone slammed his bag down on the chair beside mine loudly.

I jumped.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Vince.

Speak of the devil indeed. I was just wondering if he would turn up, and surprisingly he appeared right in front of me. It must be my lucky day. 

He looked hot as usual, his hair sleeked back and his hazel eyes warm and inviting.

However, I noticed a tiny black barbell on his bottom lip which I haven't noticed before.

It looked tempting to run my fingertips across it to see how it feels like. Quit it... I scolded myself. No one should look that good.

He shot me a lopsided grin. Despite myself, I couldn't help but grin back at him.

"Decided to turn up for this class to annoy me?" I teased him, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Not exactly," Vince smirked for whatever reason I don't know.

"After you left my house yesterday, I received a note written in all red. Do you know anything about it?" I asked, whispering. Just thinking about it makes me already feel creeped out.

"No, but that sounds really shady. Do you still have it with you?" Suddenly, Vince's playful disposition was gone. He looked concerned at me and pulled his chair closer to mine. 

"No, unfortunately. I threw it away." I said, covering my face in my hands. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

He sighed. "I just hope it is nothing to do with me. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt because of me." He said with seriousness and sincerity, his brown eyes searching mine and a shadow passed across his eyes.  

Despite the seriousness, I felt happy all of a sudden, to know that he cared for me. What were we now? Definitely not just friends, my thoughts hissed at me. I decided to change the topic.

"On a lighter note, nice piercing," I said. "Is it new?"

"How observant of you all of a sudden, kitten." Smirking, Vince ran his tongue across his bottom lip, over the piercing.

"To answer your question, no. I just don't put it on often."

We seemed to have gotten the attention of everyone in the room.

Some of the preps were glaring at me and whispering to each other. Not that I cared what they thought.

The rest were not even trying to hide the obvious way they were staring at Vince and his lip piercing.

I don't know why, but I felt more annoyed than I should.

Quit feeling this way, brain. He's not even yours.

Vince turned back and winked at the preps.

Some of them looked like they were going to faint.

"Some girls will kill to be in your position right now," Vince whispered, his hot breath on my skin, his lip piercing brushing my ear.

I let out a small gasp.

The way how he makes me feel is indescribable.

I wanted to yell at him, punch him, kiss him... At once.

"But only some," I whispered back, pushing him off.

"Oh, I like this game," Vince smirked, but it didn't reach his eyes.

A loud clearing of the throat brought us back to the present.

The teacher had entered the classroom, carrying a huge stack of papers.

"Class, please separate your tables, the test will begin shortly."

"What test?" I blurted out.

Crap. I couldn't believe I just said that out loud.

Twenty-six faces turned to stare at me. The teacher simply raised an eyebrow.

My day just got better.

Why was I the only one who didn't know about the test? I groaned inwardly.

Figures why Vince actually turned up for class.

I glared at Vince, gritting my teeth.

What an irresponsible tutor, who didn't even bother to remind me of the test. He threw me an amused look, then shrugged.

"It will be your fault if I screw up badly." I hissed at him, my rage palpable.

"I have faith in you." He mouthed at me as we separated our tables.

I snorted, rolling my eyes.

I drummed my fingers on the table, trying to regain my composure.

Finally, the question paper was handed to me.

"You have 1 hour and you may begin."

I flipped open the question paper.

Scanning the page, I frowned.

Screw it. I don't even remember anything.

Sneaking a peak up at Ryder, I saw that he was concentrating and scribbling hard on his question paper.

Taking a deep breath, I attempted the questions I was more confident in.

I couldn't figure out the tough questions though. Damn Vince for not telling me about this. How could he?! I was mad at him now.

At last, I put my pen down.

Praying hard that luck will be on my side, I handed up my paper.

"Hey kitten. Tonight we are going for a ride. To celebrate." Vince bit his lip.

Why does everything sound like a sexual innuendo?

"No, I have plans." I lied quickly.

"Nice try, kitten."

I crossed my arms.

He can't order me around just because he wants to.

"Honestly, I don't really like the sound of that."

"Trust me, it's not what you think." He snorted.

"But can't say I blame you."

Smirking, Vince ran a hand over his hair.

"You think too highly of yourself, with all due respect." I retorted.

"Regardless, get ready by 6:30 or I'll drag you out myself."

"You can't make me." I snapped.

Who was he to order me around?

Vince raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I sure can."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update! Sorry it took so long sigh... Next update will be fast! Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it so far! Don't forget to Vote/comment/follow! -Solaire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 29K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
53.7K 815 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
4K 144 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
257 3 16
"Your eyes telling me, you want me" he grabbed me. caressed my cheeks. "What are you talking about?" shivering under his touch. "Shh" he leaned in an...