𝑂𝑅𝑃𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐸𝐷

Oleh kxlon_

Kate and Colby have been best friends for years. What happens when they both decide they want more than that... Lebih Banyak

-one-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-
-eight-
-nine-
-ten-
-eleven-
-twelve-
-thirteen-
-fourteen-
-fifteen-
-sixteen-
-seventeen-
-eighteen-
-nineteen-
-twenty-
-twenty-one-
-twenty-two-
-twenty-four-
-twenty-five-
-twenty-six-
-twenty-seven-
-twenty-eight-
-twenty-nine-
-thirty-
-thirty-one-
-thirty-two-
-thirty-three-
-thirty-four-
-thirty-five-
-thirty-six
-thirty-seven-
-thirty-eight-
-thirty-nine-
-forty-

-twenty-three-

467 6 0
Oleh kxlon_

"Let's go back over to the common area. This is gonna take a few minutes," I said, grabbing Colby's hand as the five of us went back to the chairs we were sitting in just minutes ago.

I sat down in between Sam and Colby. Colby squeezed my hand, and Sam gave me a look of reassurance.

I looked back over to Corey and Jake, who where sitting on a couch across from us.

I sighed. "So. Let's start with this. When my mom told my dad she was pregnant, he ran off, wanting nothing to with my mom, or in the future, me. So he has always been out of the picture."

"The first five and-a-half years of my life were great. I would go to school, then mom would pick me up at the end of the day. We'd spend time either painting or playing outside. But then she got diagnosed with terminal brain cancer."

"Almost two years later, a woman from Child Protective Services lead me into my mom's hospital room. I remember her being hooked up to all these machines, struggling to breathe. I was there to say goodbye."

"Between chemo and the surgeries she had gone through, she had no hair. One of my strongest memories of her is me lying in the hospital bed, hugging her as tight as I could. We said our good byes, and as I was lead down the hallway by the woman from CPS, I heard the monitor go off in her room."

"For about a year or two after that, whenever I'd be lying in bed in whatever foster home I was in, I would see a shadow of her for a millisecond. I knew it was her. I can't ever forget her form. Then I stopped seeing her, up until now."

Corey and Jake looked shocked. They knew that my mom had died, but not how.

"Oh...." Said Jake.

"But why would you see her now?' Asked Corey.

I shrugged.

We all sat there in silence for a few seconds, a light sorrow hanging in the air.

I cleared my throat. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I want to see some of London before we start everything later tonight."

"Then let's fricken go," said Sam.

·····································

When we got back, Sam and Colby decided to give a little history on the place. They set the camera up, and started to film.

They explained some of the reasons why the Langham is so haunted, but we all kept hearing weird chirping noises.

Then went upstairs to see room 333, which was the most haunted room at the hotel.

I walked in last, and immediately felt an different type of energy in the room.

I must have made a face, because Jake looked at me and said, "Yo. Is your spidey-sense going off?" Colby turned the camera towards me as I flipped Jake off.

"I guess that's a yes," said Corey, laughing.

After we looked around the room, we went and explored the rest of the hotel.

When we got back, Sam got out the stuff that he had bought for paranormal things like this.

"So we've got a grid thing, dowsing rods, and an EMF," I said for clarification.

"Yeah. The cool thing about dowsing rods is that they can lead you to anything," said Corey.

Colby grabbed them and said, "Then where's my girlfriend?" The rods pointed to Corey and Sam, who were in either side of him. I was sitting against the headboard behind all of them.

"Well. Damn," I said. Colby looked back. "Sorry not sorry," he said smiling. I shrugged, then looked at Sam. "If Colby's your boyfriend, the Kat is mine," I said.

We all laughed. "I'm sure the fans of you and Kat's joint channel would love that, seeing as they have been shipping you two as much as they ship Colby and I," said Sam.

"Shush. Back to ghost stuff," said Jake.

As the night went on, we heard noises and felt the bed move a couple of times.

The boys then decided that they would meet up at 3:33 am to try and make contact with something.

I yawned. "Y'all leave me out of that. Spirits are attracted to me like a damn moth to a light," I said.

"Are you gonna go to your room and go to sleep?" Asked Colby. I nodded and grabbed the few things I had in their room.

Colby walked back with me to my room, and I got out my key and unlocked the door.

I walked in and flopped on the bed, and Colby came over and lied beside me. He was slightly pouting.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't get to hold you before we fall asleep tonight," he said.

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "I know, Colbean. It's only one night. And we have a long car ride tomorrow, and you can hold me all you want then."

He smiled pulled me closer to him. I looked up in his blue eyes and quickly found myself lost in them. Then he leaned towards me, connecting our lips.

It was sweet, and we could've stayed like that forever. But we had to breakaway for this thing called oxygen.

"I love you," said Colby.

I smiled at him. "I love you too. Now, go back before the others think we're doing something else."

He laughed, then started to pout again, clinging to me.

I shook my head, lightly chuckling at him.

"Colby..." I said.

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p'.

"Colby, come on. You need to go film with the boys."

He stayed silent.

"Cole Robert Brock. You and I both know you need to go back to the boys."

He huffed and looked up at me. "Fine." He got off the bed, and I sat up.

"Goodnight, Katybear," he said before kissing my forehead and walking out.

·······················

I had been dead asleep, when I felt something touch my ankle.

My eyes flew open and I bolted upright, turning on the light as I did.

"Oh. Hell. Naw. Get back bitches. I don't want demons in here with me," I said.

I looked around the room. Everything was how it was before I went to sleep.

I checked my phone, and saw that it was 3:49. I put it back down and sighed. I was debating on whether or not to go see what the boys were doing when there was a knock on my door.

I walked over and opened it up to see Sam and Colby both standing there. Sam had a camera in his hands.

"Good morning, bitches," I said.

"Have you gotten any calls?" Asked Colby.

I made a face, confused.

"I don't know. Let me check," I said as.i walked back over to the nightstand, the boys following me.

"Nope. Why?" I asked.

"I got a call from Corey, when he didn't call me. He was asleep when I got it. It was also at 3:34," said Colby.

"Well," I said.

"And right before, I woke up because of my migraine," said Sam.

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, and when we went over to Corey and Jake to ask them about it, we heard a huge slam in the hallway while we were in their room. Did we wake you up?" Said Colby.

I shook my head. "Nope. To add to this night of fun, I woke up because something touched my ankle."

"The hell?" Said Sam. "Wait, how did you know if you were asleep?"

"I was in one of those weird trances where you are asleep but can still hear and feel what goes on around you."

"Oh. Well, we're gonna go back to our room and try and go back to sleep."

I quietly laughed. "I'm wide awake, so there's no way I'm going back to sleep."

"Okay. Come get us if anything else happens," said Sam.

"I will."

The boys left and I got back in bed, grabbing my phone. I played a few games for a little while, and then I heard knocking on my door again.

I opened it up to see Sam and Colby standing there, fully dressed and with there bags.

"Change and get your shit together. We're leaving," said Sam.

"Uhhh. Okay?" I said.

They went to get Jake and Corey, and I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and a black Panic! At the Disco shirt. I slipped on some socks and put on my boots.

I grabbed my brush and threw it in my backpack, along with my phone charger, wallet, and earbuds.

I made sure everything was in my suitcase and zipped it up, and then put my phone in my back pocket.

I threw Colby's hoodie on, which came down to my mid-thigh, and then slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I grabbed my suit case and left the room. The boys were already walking towards me.

The five of us went downstairs and checked out, then went and got in the car.

"Good riddance," I said as I flipped of the building as we drove away.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 11 18
Back story: You have lived in LA for a year now so you know your way around the city. You have known Sam and Colby and the trap house for a long time...
543 4 25
Jake finally convinces Sydney to come audition in LA. The small town they grew up in is holding her back and she is struggling because of it. While i...
416K 4.5K 22
COMPLETED πŸ˜ŒπŸ’› Jake and the boys moved back to the Traphouse and they had one more empty room. Jake asked his childhood friend Y/N to move in. She ag...
64.8K 1.2K 65
After living a hard life, she reconnected with someone from her past and makes some new unexpected friends, and maybe something more... #1 in Samandc...